Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #104

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#179

Started by CAT [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 12:08 other posts 
Is the plural of Moose Meese?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 13:20 other posts 
Well, goose = geese
By CAT [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 14:54 other posts 
So, if I yell,"I hate those Mooses to puses." that's wrong, then.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 19:42 other posts 
"US President has signed a $700bn bill that raises taxes mostly on the wealthy and aims to fight healthcare costs and climate change."

That's the ethical thing to do.
Take money from the filthy rich
and do something about the health of those
who can't afford it.
Also, do something for the climate
before it's not too late.

In fact, the state should confiscate
the majority of the money of the billionaires (take everything above, say,
half a million) and do something useful.
Why would anyone need millions to live?
At most a million is more than enough.
Eliminate greed. It's anti-Christian too
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 19:57 other posts 
Didn’t Jesus chase the money lenders out of the Temple?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:04 other posts 
Indeed. And those who support the money lenders and the mega rich aren't Christians. They're fake.
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:07 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:45 other posts 
So you want kids to grow up being pawns.
If you take away the incentives to work and make something of yourself ,you are going to have a society of lazy pawns.
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 21:41 other posts 
Both of you are over the line. Making something of yourself doesn’t mean you have to be a super/millionaire nor should you have to give up most of your wealth. Money is NOT the main motivator for people. People want to be doctors, lawyers, scientists, or even farmers. Making money is something extra and some get lucky and hit the sweet spot
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 10:00 other posts 
Most millionaires didn't get their money by working but by stealing or by taking advantage of others.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 13:19 other posts 
and you know this how?
Sounds like a conspiracy theory Moreso than fact. Are you jealous of the wealthy ?Is that why you hate them so much?

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 16:58 other posts 
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) said this week that he opposed efforts to lower drug costs because it would result in "punishing the pharmaceutical industry."

Now, doesn't that make sense? (End sarcasm)
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 17:35 other posts 
Well the oil company's aren't spending millions to develop new medicines.
Microsoft isn't spending any money either to make drugs.
The pharmaceutical company's are.
So do you bite the hand that developed the life saving medicine you take every day because of MONEY??
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 19:32 other posts 
Yes if they price it so high that only the rich can afford it. Did you know that those drugs that are in tier III in the formulary of health insurance companies, those that cost you hundreds of dollars in co-payments, are sold throughout the world for pennies? Yeah, baby, we pay for the rest of the world. So, with the obscene profits they are making, don’t you think we could get a break?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:49 other posts 
Sure we could all use a break. But today biden signed a law saying they are going to hire 87,000 more irs agents .What is that doing to lower drug prices?
the salary's they will be paid, being they will get at least 15 a hour for being pencil pushing assholes, could be paying for medicines for the poor.
I would like to see antibiotics be over the counter, So I don't have to go pay a doctor to tell me what I already know to get prescripts.
2,505,600,000 is what those agents will cost for 1 year.
how much diabetic medicine would that payfor.? How much chemo would that pay for?
IF the government was really caring about medical cost they would actually do something to fix it,like cut down on regulations, and the lenght of time and amount of money it takes to get meds on the market. The RIGHT TO TRY is another thing that should have been in place decades ago.
By CAT [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 08:19 other posts 
IRS pay ranges from $12 to $25 per hour.
Eighty thousand new IRS agents would cost $166,400,000/year.

In the 20 years since September 11, 2001, the United States has spent more than $2 trillion on the war in Afghanistan.
That’s $300 million dollars per day, every day, for two decades.
Or $50,000 for each of Afghanistan's 40 million people. In baser terms, Uncle Sam has spent more keeping the Taliban at bay than the net worths of Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates and the 30 richest billionaires in America, combined.

It’s a good thing Old Joe stopped spending in that senseless Republican war. Now we can afford those IRS agents, and, if the Republicans get off their anti-Biden rants, we could do much, much, more.

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:55 other posts 
"Sean Hannity on FBI's Trump Investigation: ‘Being a Felon Is Not a Disqualification' for the Presidency" here:

only registered users can see external links

Sean, you are an asshole. Okay, let’s let all ex-felons vote

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:10 other posts 
Dgraff
Yep I got gas just this morning

Haha, must have been the onions
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:52 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 14:14 other posts 
"Religious Freedom" is Neither

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 07:49 other posts 
Open SmartNews and read "DeSantis says teaching requirements are 'too rigid' as Florida moves to let veterans without degrees teach"
———

We'll, dumbass, protect teacher's and pay them a wage commensurate with what they bring to the table and you wouldn't need to lower teacher standards.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 08:33 other posts 
DeSantis is intentionally destroying PUBLIC education.
He wants to replace it with PRIVATE education.

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 08:41 other posts 
That's because most private education is provided by religious entities or ultra-concervative schools. They are aligned with the Trumpster block of voters and DeSantis wants in. Look at this:
Veterans...... good buzzword.
Slap down current public education........... religious beliefs come first
Save tax dollars................why do I have to pay taxes for snotnosed kids?

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 07:42 other posts 
"I tried one of the world's oldest soups, a broth that's been kept simmering for 50 years by 3 generations of a family. It's now one of my favorite restaurants in Bangkok."

By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 13:01 other posts 
Southern Baptist church says it is under investigation by Justice Department following sex abuse report

But let one 10 yr old girl victim of r@pe get an abortion and all h£ll breaks loose.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 20:02 other posts 
As I said, religion is an excuse for abuse.
Southern Baptist doesn't even classify as a religion. It's just a money making organisation from idiots who're willing to empty their pockets to give the money to scoundrels.

Like many many many priests in many religions, they get power in order to make money and fuck.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 seconds

Politicians too.

By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:21 other posts 
/forum/thread.php?id=24139#4

But Bella! insists she never created other accounts
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:39 other posts 
How is that possible? Bella is the Law defender here, how can she violate it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:39 other posts 
Has she unblocked you already?
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:42 other posts 
Bella! couldn't defend "the law" even if it bit her in the ass. She won't unblocked me. She's too chicken to face me.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:46 other posts 
I bet she will. She needs you.
She needs to have someone confront her eloquently.
Let's see.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:55 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:11 other posts 

A new study says that as the Earth warms, a massive California flood gets more likely — one that would swamp Los Angeles, displace millions and cause historic damage.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:37 other posts 
Nothing, absolutely nothing will change the minds of the millions of crazies who believe that there's no problem with the climate, the Trump cult members, for example.
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:40 other posts 
You mean the "Republicans"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:47 other posts 
I think there are some Republicans who aren't climate deniers. However, Trump crazies are all climate deniers.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:53 other posts 
For whatever reason the same subject is on the board twice, so here is a copy and paste of my response.
Nothing to do with republicans. Just stupid people that didn't move their cities to higher ground after the 1862 floods.

By the way,I am NOT a republican. I am a non affiliated registered voter.

Well just don't charge your electric car during peek hours and don't eat meat ok? and it will go away like the boogy man under your bed after mom shoves a broom under it to scare him away.
End sarcasm.

Edit
"Long before climate change, California’s Great Flood of 1862 stretched up to 300 miles long and 60 miles across. "

OK, whos big idea was it to build in a low lying area? shame on them.Why blame the American people of today for stupid shit someone did back in the 1870's rebuilding after that flood????

Reminds me of those folks that keep rebuilding in louisiana after being flooded out numerous times. I mean "reallY" Move to higher ground!!!
Even the article admits there was a large flood there long BEFORE the global cooling, global warming, climate change thing became hip.

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 22:11 other posts 
Huge rattlesnake across dirt road.

Before Charlie and I got married, he worked for the county checking canal water control dams. He used to drive his county p/u down dirt roads south of Florida city. The rattlers used to sun themselves on the road. Charlie would speed up and run right over them. He said it felt like driving on a wash board.

By CAT [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 22:32 other posts 
And so the bitch has blacklisted me

Aug 12, 22:26 system: You were blacklisted by bella!

Bella! you are a miserable coward and a hipocrite
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 07:29 other posts 
I thought you were good friends. How come she blacklisted you?

Besides, she claims she never blacklisted anyone first, with one exception: me.

I'm sure she will unblock you again. She has no life. She thrives with posting bullshit and trivia and loves arguing. If age doesn't argue with you, the master of the art, who will she argue with?
By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 08:42 other posts 
Bella! and I are not friends and we never were. At best we tolerated each other. Right or wrong, she owns a forum thread populated with interesting people who have interesting opinions on interesting subjects. 🤣 That's my attraction to the thread. Suffering Bella is just the entry price of a ticket. She's like the commercial in a good TV program. She does have an Archilis ankle, JustWill.....................and me. I guess I'm just as much to blame for this as she is. I love to tweek her nose every chance I get. 😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 19:56 other posts 
I don't understand what you mean with your metaphor, namely, that JustWill is Bella's Achilles' ankle, or is it heel? I think that Achilles was immortal but has one weak point: his heel. And so Paris managed to shoot an arrow that injured Achilles' heel and this is the way that Achilles died. I don't understand in what way Justwill is Bella's "ankle" or "heel" or "weak point".

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:50 other posts 
"Trump's Mar-a-Lago, a security 'nightmare' that housed classified documents"

WTF was he thinking?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 18:04 other posts 
His house, his rules?

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 11:48 other posts 
Posting in her new 'blog', Bella! said, "It fricken irritates the crap out of me when she continuously and without provocation takes jabs at my lover, JustWill. And because I found her recent post, calling JustWill a "pansy" to be offensive to my lover, I deleted it and this is what transpired. I've been accused of deleting "proof" or "truth" or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, I deleted something that I found to be offensive, too. After all, one must defend a lover, even a pansy lover"
🤣🤣🤣NOT

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 11:12 other posts 
2Nice, I read your post,
"I’ve been away for awhile. This same old shitshow is still relevant? It’s like watching soap opera’s back in the day. You could miss a week…and you didn’t fucking miss anything."

And like the old soap operas you can always change the channel.
😈
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, 2Nice, the only time you appear on the scene is when you have something to pithy to say. Let me help you. Did you know roses are red and violets are blue? Well...violet, at least. Did you know Trump's home was raided by the FBI? You should try to bring something to the table sometime.🤪

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 09:56 other posts 
Hey, Bella! in answer to your bitchy blog,

"I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Sir-Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.
I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME."

I wrote that four years ago when I went by the name "HOTPUSSY"

By CAT [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 09:49 other posts 

“China is Saudi Arabia’s largest trade partner. It is the largest buyer of Saudi oil,” said Mohammed Alyahya, a fellow at the Harvard Belfer Center’s Middle East Institute and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute. “China is very important in the region geopolitically. It has been eyeing military bases in Africa and elsewhere. In the past its interests had been purely mercantilist, focused entirely on commerce.

The Chinese president Xi Jinping will visit Saudi Arabia next week.
I guess Old Joe is not the only one that needs an petroleum enema.🤣🤣🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 10:29 other posts 
It's extremely annoying that both the US and China are allies of one of the worst dictatorships in the world. I think it's three only country whose name is the family name of the ruling overlords (Saud). Even the head of this place has murdered a Washington Post reporter. Yet, both the US and China are shaking hands with this guy. A ruthless murderer.
By CAT [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 11:03 other posts 
You are right but, remember, lollipop, countries are amoral. They'll shake hands or fist bump any entity it thinks is advantageous to itself. Human rights be dammed
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 20:22 other posts 
I'm speaking from *ethical* and *humanist* perspective. Those are important for me.
By CAT [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 20:27 other posts 
And they should be. Perhaps, one day humanity will start acting humanely.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 20:30 other posts 
My hopes are low.
Especially with the state of humanity nowadays.

If we could guarantee longevity for humanity
then we might achieve what you say.
But I doubt that humanity (homo sapiens)
will last too long.

Neanderthals will , after all, prove more successful than us.
By CAT [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 21:06 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#179

Show It Off