Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #104

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Nov,22 21:37 other posts 
Let me post some more pussy because phart, as usual, found something negative to say when I posted pussy below.

So, there, let's not forget why we're on this site for.

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 09:07 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:04 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Leo,Cat, take a few minutes to read this.
You will find that the very things I have mentioned, mental illness being the main 1,is what drives mass shooters.

By #610414 26,Nov,22 13:30
There's no argument from me, Phart. It's not the point I try to make. I say, "If a mentally sick person feels he must kill a bunch of people, for whatever reason his mind tells him to do it, he should not have access to a firearm.". It would be great to identify that person before he commits a massacre and prevent it, but, that's seldom possible and that's why elimination to the access of a firearm is a must.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 03:10 other posts 
As I said below, mass murders have now become the norm in the US.

US shooting: Man kills up to 10 in Virginia Walmart store
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 13:05 other posts 
Strange, you didn't mention this 1
Oh, I forgot, it was a knife, not 1 of those mean, black guns so it doesn't further your cause of disarming law abiding citizens.

You liberals are so hypercritical.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 15:28 other posts 
I think you're thick.
Of course knives can be murder weapon too.

"You liberals"? What the fuck? Who told you I'm a liberal?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:50 other posts 
You may not be considered liberal over there, but the way you think is typical of a American liberal. Take everyone's rights away but yours.
Take away guns that kill but I want to keep having abortions that kill babys .
you know that kind of thinking.
By #610414 23,Nov,22 18:03
Mass murderers can kill many times more with guns than knives, but, the idea is to find a way to limit or stop the killings. Outlaw guns and that is achievable
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:17 other posts 
Obviously.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:42 other posts 
Keep the crazys off the streets would help.
Find out WHY people want to kill.
Investigate that walmart manager and see if it can be determined what drove him to kill.
A pistol is not even the normal gun of choice for someone that has "planned" a mass shooting,he probably just brought the gun he had at home for self defense .
Was he just run crazy dealing with whiney ass people that didn't want to work? was he having a affair with a employee? why did someone want to go in and shoot?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:54 other posts 
First of all, I'm glad I'm not in your dangerous country.

US Walmart shooting: Manager kills six at Virginia supermarket

Second, you don't realize how thick you are by uttering "this kind of thinking".
You don't think.
You're just regurgitating what your nazi-minded idols tell you.
You're their puppet.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 22:46 other posts 
No I actually do think, unlike democrats and liberals that suck up what mainstream media feeds them. btw
check these links out
Leo,Cat, take a few minutes to read this.
You will find that the very things I have mentioned, mental illness being the main 1,is what drives mass shooters.

By #610414 24,Nov,22 11:54
No joke. Did you need Politico to tell you that?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 18:56 other posts 
no,it just happened to be a page I could link to to help leo and others see that perhaps there are other angles to this problem other than just the gun.
Removing the gun from the equation is like taking away all the silver ware away from the dinner table. Hungry people will eat,with their fingers or whatever. Adjust-adapt,fullfil 1's goals. rather it be eating or killing.
By #610414 24,Nov,22 21:25
But the meals will take longer
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 07:40 other posts 

You see here,in plain english the shooter told someone if they got fired they would come back and kill people.
The shooter was "off".
OK,warning signs, kinda like blinking lights were going off with this person and how many died because noone paid attention?
Blame the gun,that's all you folks seem to think about.
I guess you are the same folks that drive around with your check engine light on until the car just quits and then fuss because it don't run.
By #610414 24,Nov,22 11:44
Wrong, blame the shooter for killing people. Blame the gun for making it easier for him to do it, from the planning to the execution to making it easy for him to take the easy way out. THAT IS WHY WE WANT FIREARMS OUTLAWED OR SEVERELY RESTRICTED. Other countries can do it. Are they better people than us?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 18:56 other posts 
no they are not better than us they are indoctrinated to think they are safe because they can call a "bobby" with a stick and a whistle if they are in trouble.
By #610414 24,Nov,22 21:24
That's what makes them better.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:36 other posts 
This guy is a real model citizen aint he?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 18:53 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 23:15 other posts 
how is this going to help our gas prices here in the US?
By #610414 24,Nov,22 11:52
The more exports we sell the better our economy

By #610414 23,Nov,22 18:00
But the modern GOP, in case you haven’t noticed, isn’t a normal political party. It barely has policy goals, other than an almost reflexive desire to cut taxes on the rich and deny aid to those in need. It certainly doesn’t have policy ideas.”👿
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:47 other posts 

There is a little note there in response to JD vance that the Keystone pipeline would only carry 1% of the WORLDS daily use. FUCK THE WORLD
We need oil and gas Now and in the future. Democrats always talk of the future.and republicans look at future oil needs and no one seems to care.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 16:06 other posts 
My dream sea

By #610414 23,Nov,22 18:00
🤣😈

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 01:26 other posts 

By #610414 22,Nov,22 09:40
So true and so sad. When I think how much this society could accomplish without the violence, it makes me want to cry
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:49 other posts 
Find the REASONS for the violent behavior and then you may can determine a solution.
By #610414 22,Nov,22 16:21
Discrimination, poverty, religious dogma, meanness (upbringing)
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 16:24 other posts 
Capitalism: some make millions from the sale of guns and a surplus of guns is being created at alarming accelerating rates:

--------------------------------------- added after 98 seconds

source: only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 16:15 other posts 
America used to be a prototype of a country. During the last 20 years things have changed. There are Americans who play the game of the Chinese and the Russians and the Saudis. They'd rather see America divided rather than try to stop the failing of their country. It's true then, what anthropologists and historians have been telling us for long time: that a society fails from within more rapidly than from external forces. What is happening to America (and Europe) is a manifestation of this phenomenon: failure from within. So sad.
By #610414 22,Nov,22 16:24
I agree but, only for the current mores. Advanced societies eventually get back on course. Till then, there's much suffering and destruction.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 16:32 other posts 
I sincerely hope so, but I'm not so optimistic.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 19:30 other posts 
Actually, there is some hope:

Trump taxes: Supreme Court clears Democrats to see returns

The US Supreme Court has ordered former President Donald Trump's tax forms to be released to a Democratic-controlled congressional committee.

The move is a MAJOR BLOW to Mr Trump, who has tried for years to shield his tax returns from becoming public.

Mr Trump became the first president in 40 years not to release his taxes after announcing his first presidential run.

By #610414 13,Nov,22 07:51
"The old party is dead. Time to bury it. Build something new," tweeted Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri), who supported Trump's scheme to overturn the 2020 election.

🤣🤣👌😈
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 11:17 other posts 
No the situation with the US as a nation is all but identical to the situation in Oregon I posted about.
We may have some representation in washington but they are ignored and outvoted and millions of Americans are fed up with being forgotten and left behind.
By #610414 13,Nov,22 12:32
Seventythree (73%) percent of the public is fed up with the state of the country. They are mad for the state of the economy. They hate our disjointed politics. They feel our rights are being trampled. These come from people polled during this last election, so, why did the Democrats do so good? It's not because the Democrats are that good. It's because THE REPUBLICANS are that bad. Remember, 73% of the public is 😡 angry. Both Republicans and Democrats, and independents, white Anglo-Saxon Protestants, Blacks, latins, gay, lesbian and all others are angry. And what did the Republicans offer? Trump is the real president and the 2020 election was stolen. THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED A LOT WITH THE ECONOMY OR ANYTHING ELSE. That is the real problem.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 22:12 other posts 
So I assume it will be biden-fetterman 2024 eh?
I mean,it's a no brainer right?
By #610414 14,Nov,22 08:39
I think that first choice is Kamala’s and if she turns it down, then, I would like to see another woman get the nod
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 11:26 other posts 
Kamala is not a good debater and she doesn't energize the voters.
She should have crushed Pence in the Vice Presidential debate, but she didn't.

If you want to win in 2024, you need someone who can crush Trump or DeSantis.
I don't think Bernie will run again and AOC will create too much controversy.
You will need some one who will be supported by at least the 'liberal' media.
I think Pete Buttigieg will be your best bet. He would not be my first choice at all,
but my choices would be destroyed by the 'liberal' media and their own party.

Other less well know candidates who can talk are:
Jamie Raskin: only registered users can see external links
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse: only registered users can see external links

Gavin Newsom wants to run, but he's probably not going to run against Biden.
He's not horrible, but he might be a bit too slick for present days.
By #610414 14,Nov,22 14:42
I think that the present ticket, Biden/Harris, will triumph
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 06:01 other posts 
They are good enough to have prevented the 'red wave'.
Normally the party who has the president suffers big losses in the midterms.
In the 22 midterm elections from 1934 -2018, the President's party has averaged
a loss of 28 House seats and four Senate seats. Biden did much better.
However, I don't think this is because Biden is so great, but because Trump
and his stupid candidates are absolutely horrible.

Don't bet on Biden/Harris winning from Ron DeSantis.
Most American voters don't understand that he's an even worse fascist
than Trump, but just appears more acceptable.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 14:50 other posts 
Why is it a leader that has kept his state from being locked down and kept it's economy going is the bad guy?
The governors like that bitch in michigan are the bad 1's .
Desantis is doing a great job in Florida.
By #610414 17,Nov,22 16:43
Phart, you seem to think that keeping Florida from being locked down was a good thing. It was foolish and almost criminal. Not only did he put the whole state in danger but he’s responsible for many unnecessary deaths. He created confusion with his open school mandates and cost the state millions in tax dollars fighting suits. The “economy” crashed anyway and his meddling made it worse. Now, we are going to have to pay more TAXES with his boondoggle dealing with Disney. He’s a big a liar as Trump and his views on transgender and gay/lesbians are racist. You really think he’s that good, I don’t.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:15 other posts 
Why hasn't Cuomo been held responsible for all those nursing home deaths then? What a double standard. He locked down, he hemmed up people. Put young sick people in with the weak and most vulnerable But no one seems to care about that. Bitch about Desantis while a real killer gets away with worse.
I know people from florida other than this forum and they are happy as clams.
By #610414 18,Nov,22 07:45
Ask Cuomo's lawyer. Yes, there are happy Floridians. This state is full of asshole Trump politics lovers. They are into anti-gay/lesbian, anti-abortion, anti-blacks and immigrants, even American Puerto Ricans. They want religion in schools. They don't wants Black history taught in schools. They are anti-science.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 14:31 other posts 
The facts are out there and were being taught until recently when young people decided to rewrite history to make white people out to be villains . that is a problem.
Without the white people that were to lazy to pick their own cotton, the blacks that live here now would never have been born here as free people with options of making something of themselves. they would have been born in a primitive country with little freedom or food or water or electric or anything else. No lexus, no gold teeth, no 1000 dollar tennis shoes.
Poverty unlike we have ever experienced.
By #610414 20,Nov,22 07:54
White people are villains. Not all, but, a good chunk. Slaves where made slaves, in this country, by whites. That is HISTORY. It's not made up, it's fact. It wasn't that white people where lazy, they were greedy. One farmer could take care of a small cotton field. Profits would be low. Huge plantations produced more profits but, it took much more manual labor (cotton has to be picked one fluff at a time). Paying for workers was not profitable so they g ok t slaves. Now you think these slaves descendants should be happy that their family had to endure slavery?
......... No lexus, no gold teeth, no 1000 dollar tennis shoes. ............
That is a slap in the face to the millions of regular black people in this country. Go sell it in every high end neighborhood in hundreds of cities in the country.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 08:32 other posts 
Never said or implied they should be "happy" ,but they should be respectful of it. Had that sacrifice not been made, the descendants would not be in a position to enjoy the country their ancestors helped build.
I think it is a slap in the face to the 1's that actually suffered slavery for the descendants to run around claiming to be victims of a long since past sin. Today slavery is a crime, during that time it was legal but sinful .
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 18:55 other posts 
Abe Lincoln freed the slaves they are free to go were ever they wanted including Africa but they all chose to stay here because they know life is better here and they get a free ride and that’s fine with me as long as they remain quiet there have been a few in history that had big mouths and paid the ultimate price for voicing their opinion Martin Luther King Martin Luther King JR Malcom X Rodney king and George Floyd to name a few
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 22:23 other posts 
Well far as I am concerned they have rights, why not use them to better themselves instead of laying around playing victim.
So you don't like the ghetto, get the fuck out of it.
Go to work.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 05:30 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 22,Nov,22 08:21
Blacks have the right to own guns. Blacks have the right to run through a white neighborhood wearing a hoodie. You keep mouthing off stupidities like these and Blacks might take advantage of those rights.
Sixtytwo percent of the Black population are employed. Guess what percentage of the white population is employed?
------------------------------62%---------------------------Yeah, "Go to work".
First you keep them separated from the white neighborhoods. Then you deny them loans to fix their homes. After, you keep law and order out of their neighborhoods. Small wonder they act like victims. That's because THEY ARE VICTIMIZED.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:52 other posts 
I am sorry,but no one is "keeping them out" of white neighborhoods but themselves in modern times. Several black familys live in a subdivision about 3 miles from me.You seldom see or hear anything out of them. You see them driving a 4 year old Lexus towards the big city headed to work early in the morning leaving from a 400,000 $ home. The 1's that want to, can and will go where they want to.
By #610414 22,Nov,22 16:32
Sure, and there's plenty of white folks that are itching to move into the hood
By #610414 21,Nov,22 16:10
They chose to stay because they didn’t have a pot to piss on, let alone get transportation. Besides, most where born here. They had as much right to stay as any other person. They don’t get a free ride. Most are like you and me. They work and are good citizens. Those Black people that chose to complain about the racist policies that this country doesn’t seem to be able to eliminate, did so knowing that they would be in danger from racist cowards.
Rodney King was on his way to WORK when certain members of the Miami Police Dpt MURDERED him. Something similar happened to George Floyd. They might be big mouths to you. You wouldn’t like to know what Blacks think of you and people like you.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 17:44 other posts 
Rodney Glen King was an African American man who was a victim of police brutality. On March 3, 1991, he was beaten by Los Angeles Police Department officers during his arrest, after a high-speed chase, for driving while intoxicated on the I-210. Wikipedia

Not being a ass, I just read miami and I am like, Uh, naw,that was out there in californicated and I was right.
But I can't help but wonder,why was he running away?
By #610414 22,Nov,22 08:27
Phart, YOU ARE RIGHT. I confused him with Arthur McDuffie (December 3, 1946 – December 21, 1979), a Black insurance salesman and United States Marine Corps lance corporal. McDuffie was beaten to death by four police officers after a traffic stop.
By #275407 22,Nov,22 18:50
Cat, what your saying about mcduffy is not the facts, I know the four police officers and the one that try to cover it up. The fact is, mcduffy was a major drug dealer and a theif, and also, the fact came out that mcduffy died in the presents of the four police officers hitting him with there p24s because he was resisting arrest, and people say, why four police officers, because if it was one police officer, he would probably have gotten hurt, that's why four, and also, it was a fact that mcduffys skull was cracked in a pool room fight just minutes b4 police chase, that's why murder charges were not filed, only police brutality.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 17:55 other posts 
Maybe but none of them have the balls to say anything to me when they see me in town
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I’m sure any blue blooded American back then that happened to be sailing to Africa would have taken a ship load of them along just to get them out of here
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 18:17 other posts 
and there was Liberia.
By #610414 22,Nov,22 08:34
First, Mountain Man, it says a lot about you that the first thing that comes to your mind is brutality and mayhem. Second, it says a lot about you that you are not thinking about helping fellow human beings, regardless of the color of their skin. You just want to make them disappear. And, Phart, Liberia was a pipe dream that never made it, and, you too are showing your racist views when you keep insisting Blacks should leave. Why? This is as much their country as it is yours
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:28 other posts 
Sorry for that but it’s the new way of thinking that throws my defense shield up and I bace my opinion on the people of color because they are the only race that has been crying for the last 40 years about how terrible it is in this country and how they are poorly they are treated hell look at the Mexican they are happy to be here and they love Obamas neighborhood it’s the promise land to them
By #610414 22,Nov,22 16:29
Maybe you don't deal with the Latin population in your area, but, they, including the Mexicans have to live with discrimination and danger as much as the Blacks. The barrios are full of latins that hate how WASPS treat them
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 09:53 other posts 
Well leaving is a option if you are not happy where you are.
DUH.
By #610414 22,Nov,22 16:30
Oh, yeah? How easy would it be to leave your home and city if you were not happy?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 18:52 other posts 
alot of stuff to move!
The main thing is to buy a home,not a house,but a home,in a area you feel comfy in to start with.
By #275407 20,Nov,22 19:17
Phart, I was talking with Biden yesterday and he told me he was going to ask pelosi to be his running mate
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 22:22 other posts 
yea, right,
By #610414 21,Nov,22 17:45
Now I would vote Harris/Pelosi. 👍🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 17:49 other posts 
"Now I would vote Harris/Pelosi."

Gosh almighty!
You can't be serious.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 18:03 other posts 
I would vote that way too if we were voting on an assassination
By #610414 22,Nov,22 08:37
Yes, I am. You think I would ever support the present Republican party?
Think about this. If the Biden/Harris ticket wins, it's almost a sure thing this country will go through a Presidential funeral and Harris would become president
By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 17:45 other posts 
I thought he would be choosing fetterman since they are both scatter brained,1 by medical issues sadly that he couldn't help, and the other by just being a racist old bastard with Alzheimer's.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 19:18 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 19:35 other posts 
Little naziboy traitor needs to swing
By #610414 15,Nov,22 07:02
You know it won't happen. The best we can hope is for an indictment. Hopefully,leading to inability to run in 2024
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 10:20 other posts 
I would vote for Desantis over trump because of the age thing but if trump wins the primaries then I guess he gets my vote
By #610414 15,Nov,22 15:47
You would vote for Freddy Krueger if he was the Repuckers pick.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 06:29 other posts 
Any one republican just to get this country going back the right direction so think of it like the posiden adventure the ship is up side down and sinking fast every one is disoriented the bow is under water the only way out is through the propeller tube and Biden is leading us to the bow and we will all surly die but a handful of us followed trump to the engine room and out the propeller tube
By #610414 17,Nov,22 08:28
That the country is going in the wrong direction is a view not shared by everyone. Just look at this last election (2022). Where, traditionally, in a midterm election, the incumbents loose many Congressional seats and governorships, in this election the Democrats kicked the Repuckers ass. There's several reasons why, but, the way is obvious. Trump's way is not the way. It's un-American.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 08:38 other posts 
I didn’t say trump is the way but tell me honestly do you think that paying 6.00 dollars per gallon of heating oil is normal how about 5.00 dollars per gallon of gas and 1.80 per pound for chicken hell i just paid 60.00 dollars for a twenty pound Turkey the old people living on a fixed income are going to freeze to death this winter up north and this always seems to happen every time we have a democrat in office I knew it was coming so I prepared
By #610414 17,Nov,22 09:02
Memories are short, Mountain Man. This, below, was in Bush Jr's time. It's the main reason Obama was elected.

The Great Recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, which makes it the longest recession since World War II. Beyond its duration, the Great Recession was notably severe in several respects. Real gross domestic product (GDP) fell 4.3 percent from its peak in 2007Q4 to its trough in 2009Q2, the largest decline in the postwar era (based on data as of October 2013). The unemployment rate, which was 5 percent in December 2007, rose to 9.5 percent in June 2009, and peaked at 10 percent in October 2009.

only registered users can see external links.

The man has been in office less than two years and he had to open up the country after the Covid shutdown and try to fix the Trump trade war with China. I'll tell you what, just remember, the Democrats will win the 2024 presidential elections, with or without Biden. The hatred your party brings to the politics of this country will not be allowed to continue.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 11:43 other posts 
If you say so but the democrats don’t have any one good to run for president in 2024 and old joe will be lucky to be alive by then he’s in pretty rough shape now
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And by the way you are comparing apples and oranges 🍊 nothing you copied above had any thing to do with the prices of things now let’s start by fixing the inflation problem first
By #610414 17,Nov,22 17:39
Ok, here's today's reality. Everything that is happening today can be traced back to three things. It started with the tariffs the Clown imposed on Chinese goods entering the United States. Those extra charges were passed to the consumer. I believe we can say WE are those consumers and Chinese goods involve ALL PARTS OF THE ECONOMY. The next thing was Covid. People stayed home. No travel meant no gasoline needed. Oil companies shut down refineries. Then, the country opened up again and there was a shortage of gasoline and other petroleum products. Prices went up...and up. The oil companies started making obscene profits. They decided to keep refineries closed. Imports slowed to a crawl, prices went up.
Now, does that jog your mind? Remember the container ships stacked waiting to be offloaded? How about the chip shortage for car companies? Remember the toilet paper shortage? All of this caused this inflation. What do you suggest anyone can do? The only thing that will fix this is TIME.
The first election I voted in was in 1972. Since then I found that presidential elections bring out candidates not well known and many times, they are the right one. We have two years to go with what we've got or find someone else. Let's see. 😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 19:53 other posts 
Amen...or....Awomen!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 07:49 other posts 
Number 1 i don’t eat anything from China hell at one point they were putting some things in dog food that was killing our dogs the high priced chicken i spoke of does not come from China or it would be called pheasant
2 I didn’t buy in to the whole Covid thing that was a democrat thing i worked straight through it and never skipped a beat even though Tom wolf our democrat governor tried to shut the state down most of the businesses said fuck you Tom and stayed open anyway
3 it’s a known fact that republicans believe in using our own oil and keeping a surplus and the democrats believe we save our own oil for a rainy day and buy our oil from other countries again you’re reasons are seen through the eyes of a hard core Democrat so why did inflation happen when bill Clinton was in office and why the inflation when Obama was in office there was no such thing as Covid back then I must see a trend that you can’t see
By #610414 19,Nov,22 08:55
Biden The Master Oil Trader? Crude Drops Below $80 And US Government May Earn Windfall On Emergency Reserves, Relieving Pain At The Pump

Since March 2022, the Biden administration has released a historic 180 million barrels of crude oil from the strategic petroleum reserves.In efforts to combat OPEC+ supply cuts, Biden announced the release of 15 million barrels more of crude oil in October through December.

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

President Joe Biden has seen inflation average 6.5% in the last 12 months vs. 1.3% in 2020 before he was elected. If this 5.2% jump represented his entire presidency — and he’s been in office just 16 months — it’s a cost-of-living surge topped only by fellow Democrat Jimmy Carter’s days in the White House.

Remember, inflation is often the byproduct of a hot economy, plentiful jobs and shoppers’ spending freely.

So if the cost-of-living challenge is Biden’s fault, he also should get credit for unemployment falling to a 4.6% from 8.1% in 2020. That 3.5-point drop was bested only by another Democrat, Bill Clinton.
By #610414 19,Nov,22 09:15
Mountain Man, how you've chosen how to react to events that happened in our country is strictly your business, but, that doesn't negate what was the normal reaction by the rest of the country, and, even you can't escape using Chinese products. And, even though many businesses in your state stayed open during COVID-19, many consumers where afraid to go out of their home. As individuals we make choices. Those choices can be uniquely personal, but, you can't project them as being the norm. I'm glad your choices worked for you but, it wasn't what the rest of us had to go through.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 11:28 other posts 
I kinda understand I’m not the majority of the country but I still think Covid was a world wide scam to kill off the weak and feeble so they wouldn’t have to pay them social security and in other countries so they wouldn’t have to take care of their elderly I’m a different breed if total disaster fell upon us I would survive no electricity no house no nothing
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Marcy would starve because she is a picky eater she wouldn’t eat snakes ground hogs possums squirrels none of that stuff
By #610414 21,Nov,22 17:47
Here's a though. Work to stop a total disaster
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 19:36 other posts 
Total disaster is going to happen maybe not in our lifetime but it’s going to happen no matter who is in power democrat or republican all we can do is either embrace it and prepare for it or do nothing and Parrish me I’m prepared complete with bug out bags non perishable food plenty of guns and ammunition and gun powder and reloading gear this world is not taking me out with out a fight
By #275407 22,Nov,22 01:32
Remember when China put lead in baby toys that babies chewed on, they knew what they were doing, making Americans more brain damaged
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 05:05 other posts 
I do remember that I don’t trust them any further than I could throw them and that would be about 6 to 8 feet there just little chinks You know
By #275407 22,Nov,22 18:37
Accually, the Japanese are little, the Chinese are a bigger chinks
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 19:15 other posts 
Yeah you’re right but I can lift a lot I once put a 250 pound unruly drunk through a bar room table

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#195

Show It Off