Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #105

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 18:08 other posts 
Bella!
I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking....... one glass of wine and someone could easily take advantage of me.

HAHAHA, 🤣 wishes do come true.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 19:12 other posts 
Advantage in which way?
As in having sex?
Ha ha ha...
The woman isn't interested in sex,
she probably hasn't had any in aged,
if ever.
She's on a sex site (hint: showyourcunt)
and isn't showing any interest in sex.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 20:01 other posts 
Your dating pool is at the school of the blind
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:05 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 06:49 other posts 
Yeah, it's a "hands on" situation 🤣🤣

By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:10 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 08:26 other posts 
Well I just don't cut much slack, that is how everyone and everything got to be so screwed up.
I read the "make Me" thing, and I must admit,depending on my mood i would be researching ip addresses and car rentals and etc if i was in a bad mood.BUT I don't get in that mood much.
Never really accomplishes anything. I just continue to exspress myself unfiltered and honestly as I can and let her explode or survive or whatever. she has the option of not taking things so serious just as I do.I left the computer for 3 days and went away. Me and my hemi and my camper rested on a Zoysia covered camping space and I slept like a baby at night. I am trying to enjoy a little in life because I am mighty afraid life is not going to be good for any of us before long.

Phart
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 09:36 other posts 
and what was gained by copying this and pasting it on your thread?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 10:24 other posts 
I don't know. I just bring the news to the masses.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 10:42 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 11:02 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 21:08 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

you have to admit,that bird at 3.38, is FUNNY!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 08:21 other posts 
Who said that:
Stupid is knowing the truth,
Seeing the truth,
But still believing the lies.

Bella!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 19:14 other posts 
No, it's not bella who said this.
Bella is religious.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 18:21 other posts 

Right on

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 21:01 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, Bella!,
I have run through most of your recent comments in the 'Forum' and I have to say They ALL amount to nothing more than childish, racist, misogynist insults. Even those are just dumb and unimaginative. Are you STILL children at your age? Please TRY and say something that has the teeniest, tiniest amount of intelligence in it. ALSO, TRY TO MAKE IT THE TRUTH.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 17:13 other posts 
Florida Republican Senator Marco Rubio finally made public his position on what should happen when a 10-year-old girl is raped and impregnated by a relative. His message, in summary: Tough luck.

Another asshole Republican and this one is a neighbor
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 19:39 other posts 
I can't align 100% with his stance on that. 10 years old it is dangerous to be pregnant.I have always felt r@pe,in@est are 2 exceptions that abortion should be a option.
I would just like for 1 time to be able to turn on the news and hear about the FATHER of that baby being dragged in by his dick to be put on trial for his actions.
But no one seems to care that there is a man out there that got a 10 year old pregnant. WHy am I the only 1 that seems to be bothered by that?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 10:20 other posts 
I'm with you, but, many times, when a relative is to blame, the family shields him from prosecution due to the shame of having an active p€d0phile in the family. It's wrong.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 10:14 other posts 
A thread for the could have, would have, should haves of the old- Cunts that just complain about the success of others. Meanwhile, they exist in a world of their own- Fantasy Island 2022!~

Cat fuck you! Your days on earth are numbered at your age. But please stay as healthy as you can!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 16:45 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 11:56 other posts 
Phart you posted:
I don't understand something.
It really makes no sense. When I went to get a associates degree in electronics, there were jobs available that would recoup the cost of my education.
After a few years in the trade I went a different path.
But I can't understand these folks that went 4 years+ to get a degree in something that there are not enough jobs in that field and the pay is not high enough to recoup the cost.WHY would anyone go thru the trouble of getting a useless degree knowing they couldn't afford the cost in the first place?

This is not new. A philosophy major or a liberal arts mayor or perhaps a music mayor has never been money makers. Take the case of engineers. There's only a handful of engineers involved in a project. For the same project there's a thousand techs. The engineer wants the 4 yr degree

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 02:10 other posts 
This is so ridiculous. Third world country situation. And, apparently, it's been like that for decades. That's what happens when social policies don't exist. I guess the only solution is too shoot them all. Otherwise, the problems are going to get worse and worse. The state or the city should hire a firing squad and solve the problem in one day.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 14:07 other posts 
cat,do you feel back taxes are something to be killed over?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:41 other posts 
How much in taxes do you think drug dealers owe?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 20:57 other posts 
I would say alot, but do you think they will pay up?
The lives lost trying to gather it and the lawsuits that would follow due to racist claims would offset any gains.
Just propaganda from panicking wealthy tax-fraudsters. Newsmax to the rescue!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 17:03 other posts 
regardless if you want to joke about it or not,there is no legit need for that many armed agents.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 09:53 other posts 
Tell me if I'm wrong, but, not all agents are getting armed.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 10:20 other posts 
Until it was removed because of public outcry, willingness to use deadly force was 1 of the job requirements to work for the IRS.
Sounds like you would be handed a gun if the gov wanted to use you as a killer.
The budget is needed to just restore the IRS to the capacity it had only 10 years ago.
The number of new IRS agents the right-wing media is talking about is bullshit.
Many of them are retiring. It takes money to hire new ones.
If you would actually inform yourself, you would know that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:28 other posts 
I say down size the IRS there are a lot better places to spend that money like a crumbling infrastructure it’s foolish to spend that kind of money on the IRS right now when there’s so many other ways to spend it that actually help people and it just pisses me off when I see waist full spending
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

And while we are at it why the hell do we need so many senators when all we need is three a yes and a no vote and a tiebreaker the same goes for Supreme Court judges Christ I could save the taxpayers a lot of money if they would let me clean house
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:38 other posts 
You probably didn't read that tax-cheats are depriving you, the taxpayer, of a TRILLION PER YEAR in taxes, that your government could spend on your crumbling infrastructure.

Downsizing the IRS would obviously result in even more lost taxes from cheating
and even less money for your crumbling infrastructure.

The IRS is the police for white-collar crimes and you are saying 'defund the IRS'.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:50 other posts 
Why not they talked about defunding the police
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

I’m firmly for trimming the fat off
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 07:30 other posts 
One difference; the defund-the-police-movement proposes ALTERNATIVES!
You don't!

"Abolishing the police does not mean the abolishing of community safety."
Alternatives to Police Services:

Trim off the fat from you military budget. It's more than the next 10 countries combined, of which 7 are your friends.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 22:27 other posts 
our military is the only thing keeping half the world from being in the sewer.
IF we didn't have a good stash, what we have sent to ukraine?
IF we didn't have our military ,who would europe call when they get invaded again?
You europeans need to quit telling us what to do with our military and start building YOUR OWN. You would think with a nuclear plant in ukraine in danger of leaking right now,and 1000's dieing there,that europe would understand they could be next.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 14:39 other posts 
But, why do we get to unclog the sewers?. Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea. Why us? The reason we spend so much on the military is that munitions makers have Congressmen in their pockets.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 20:51 other posts 
We get to unclog the sewers because Americans can't keep their noses out of other countries business.
and for some reason Americans have a heart for the weak and suffering.
Phart, you are right there on some points.
However, your military expenses surpass the Russians' by a factor of 12!
A lot of that 'good stash' the US sends to Ukraine is paid for by Europe,
not your taxes. And the military industrial complex doesn't give it away for free. Maybe they sell at a discount, but not at cost. All the proceeds are in the US. Manufacturers, arms dealers, shareholders and politicians with ties to the military industrial complex all get more wealthy again. Probably not much benefit to the average American, unless they work in military arms factories, but when does the average American ever benefit from government expenses? Not often anyway.
The EU just pays for their contribution to Ukraine and gets nothing in return, other than warning and hurting Russia, which benefits the US just as much.

And I don't know what deal the US government has with Ukraine, but mostly
your help ain't free. You will probably get oil back for Ukraine's debt, whether
it's actual debt in money or debt in gratitude and loyalty.

We damn-well know we could be next, but it's not like we are defenseless.
In 2020 the defense budget of the EU was 1.3% of GDP.
The GDP of the EU in 2020 was around $17.9 trillion, so our combined expenditure on defense was $232.7 billion, which is 3.5 times more than Russia.
Every EU country has agreed to raise the defense expenditure to at least 2%.
If total war with Russia breaks out, would our number of guns, tanks, planes and missiles matter much? Or would it just be complete annihilation with nukes?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 06:58 other posts 
You have to change the Constitution. Two per state. Founding fathers wanted every state to be equal
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 07:09 other posts 
Oh I understand the same constitution that gives us the right to bare arms that every one keeps trying to change
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 07:49 other posts 
That's the second amendment, not the original constitution.
Amendments are changes, so why not change this change?
It's not like you care about the other Amendments.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 08:15 other posts 
I’m not really big on changes if it was up to me I would take us back to the 1800s
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 11:40 other posts 
Corn husks for toilet paper and an outhouse for a bathroom? No Ford or Chevy. No TV or refrigerator. Right on, bullshit 🤣🤣🤠
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 22:12 other posts 
No internet for you to hate on people with!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 11:20 other posts 
You would miss the internet just as much as me.
Metathesiophobia: fear of change

Maybe you'll like this quote: "When the pain of the current reality
becomes greater than the fear of change, that's when men change."
It's the favorite quote of this MAGA product salesman.

It's not how men's minds work, it's how right-wingers minds work.
One of my principles is: "Lack of progress means decline!".

Funny that the guy is wearing a 'Lions Not Sheep' hat, while he fears change.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 15:19 other posts 
I don’t fear change it’s just in my 60 years I seen lots of changes none for the better it’s always worse
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 06:47 other posts 
That's because the US is sold to the billionaires.
It has been all good to them.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 22:13 other posts 
Most if not 97% of change is not needed.
People change things because they can or because they like to keep chaos and confusion to the forefront.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 06:55 other posts 
Nonsense, it's in our nature.
How do you think humans won at evolution?
We didn't survive by being the 'fittest'!
Try to be 'fitter' than a lion and see how that goes.

Humans won the race of evolution, by using their brains.
When we were still part of nature, humans with the best brains survived.
Unfortunately, we won too much and now humans are a plague.
Because our nature is; to brutally spread and conquer, like a plague.
However, because of that nature, humanity is killing off all other lifeforms.
Just a shame that humanity cannot survive without the other lifeforms.
Just like a plague, we need our host (life on Earth) to survive.

To prevent killing our host, we have to be better than our nature.
That's what I mean with progress; changing for the better, despite our nature.

We can do it, but people like you are not willing to listen to people with brains.
You are stuck at surviving by brutally spreading and conquering.
That's not a winning strategy anymore, because the price is extinction.
Humanity needs to be smarter than our plague nature to survive.

Because humanity won evolution, people with weaker brains don't get eaten
and now, instead of just dying off, your stupidity endangers everyone else.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 08:26 other posts 
Why should I care about the future I’m 60 now at best I have 30 years yet
And I don’t think that any one on this site can say I’m stupid any man that can run three business from one desk is certainly not stupid
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 11:49 other posts 
Intelligence and stupidity are only loosely related.
Just like wisdom and intelligence are only loosely related.

I would call the Forrest Gump character unintelligent, but wise.
You are obviously intelligent, but in many different ways you are at least acting stupid. On lots of big issues in society, your intelligence is inhibited,
by your tireless determination to keep believing falsehoods, that were forced upon you by indoctrination from a young age, which is constantly being confirmed by your surroundings and which you yourself keep enforcing, by your consumption of misinformation from corrupt, lying politicians and media. Your motivation to do that is partisan. You have made a choice to identify with right-wingers/conservatives and even accepting any argument from the other side would feel like treason to you.

There are people who strictly identify as the other side too. People can be completely partisan Democrats or liberals or be woke, because everyone around them is woke (Hollywood). If they are not open to good arguments that contradict their beliefs, I will call them stupid too.
However, it takes significantly less aversion to facts to be a progressive or
a liberal, than to be a right-winger or conservative. To not accept climate change, you have to deny 99% of scientists or the whole of science itself. Science is the most reliable method to get as close as possible to the truth.
If your beliefs can only survive by denying science, your beliefs are wrong and to keep those beliefs is stupid.

So, I would say, intelligence is the ability to use logic and reasoning
and stupidity is the unwillingness to use logic and reasoning.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 11:53 other posts 
the ablity to change things impowers those that hunger for power.
"Look what I did,I changed this". most change is not needed.
We could still be driving cars like a 57 chevy with class and style instead of allowing ourselves to be forced into cracker boxes.
But no it is "change" they say,for the better. Better for who? Not the consumer.
Most change like to housing styles,clothing styles ,buildings, is nothing needed. it is all about the power to change,not the necessity. Clothing was much more stylish in the 20's than today,hair was much more stylish on women and looked so much better in the 80's than today.
Lazyiness contributes a bit to it I guess.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 16:14 other posts 
Eh, sure, power without the ability to change things is pretty much useless. And I agree that the people in power are often changing things just for saying "Look what I did, I changed this". That doesn’t diminish the reason to change. The world is full of problems and solving those problems makes the world better. I’m not claiming that I change the world, but I solve problems for a living. If my employer agreed with you that (most) change is not needed, then they wouldn’t pay me all that money 😊. Obviously, companies value change or they would still sell cars like a 57 chevy. But, when your competitors are selling cars that have new more reliable technology and are faster, more comfortable, with more extra’s, with better fuel economy and cheaper, than you lose from the competition. It takes constant improvement, which is (positive) change, to stay ahead of the game. It’s very similar to evolution; adapt or die.
The same can be said about countries. When a country has better utilities, better infrastructure, better education, a more trustworthy government, a more trustworthy financial system and currency, lower crime, a better labor force and better social cohesion, companies move there, move production there and thrive there. The problem of improving countries is that it is more complex to tell apart positive changes and negative changes. People in power are often not even willing to make the changes that are obviously in general the most positive, because of selfish motives like money, retaining power, image and favoritism or because of unwillingness to rock the boat or to prioritize short-term gain over long-term rewards. The changes of countries are a lot like evolution too; random changes that turn out either positive or negative and shape the future of a country. If the country has a good system to retain the good changes and undo the bad changes, like an open democracy with wise citizens or an impartial dictator with good economy advisers, the country will thrive, if not the country will collapse.

What you are referring to with women’s clothes and hair are cultural changes. In the 20’s women had only one option; being an attractive mate to a future husband, who would take care of them and their children. That’s why stylish clothes and hair are important. However, it was a system of dependency where women were subordinate and subjugated. In my country, up to 1956, women were incapacitated by law. When they stayed single or were left, they were unable to take care of themselves and lived with their parents or in a women’s commune. Women didn’t accept to be deemed inferior to men anymore and organized protests. After a long struggle they have acquired equal rights by law and mostly equal opportunity to live independently, but they still face challenges that men are not faced with.
In any case they are at least freer than before to not care about their appearance, just like men. They don’t need to look pretty for you, because they are not dependent on you anymore. You might not like that change and prefer women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, but I prefer freedom and not just for men.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 08:07 other posts 
My brother owned a '57 Chevy an I remember it had an am radio, no power steering, no air conditioning, no power outside mirrors, no heated seats, got only 14 miles to the gallon, the suspension felt like a Conestoga wagon with an engine. Heck, my Mustang was/is 10 years younger and, except for the styling, was pretty much the same. New cars have it all over those tanks.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Clothing changes all the time and every so many years the "retro" look comes back

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   ...#182

Show It Off