Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #106

Pages:  #1... #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 12:12 other posts 
Today I filled tank for $3.09/gal @ BJs
By #275407 25,Aug,22 12:16
You shouldn't be giving bj's to get your tank filled
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 12:29 other posts 
3.48 is as cheap as it has gotten here.
40 bucks to fill up my lawnmower.
By #275407 25,Aug,22 12:32
I think it's cheaper here because gas flows in right here in port Everglades in ft,lauderdale so getting fuel you don't have to pay the extra cost for trucking it a long distance.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 17:55 other posts 
I think Cody is right. BTW Cody, BJs for gas works for me 🤣
By #275407 25,Aug,22 17:56
$7,43/gal is the cheapest in my neighborhood today, for regular unleaded.
And that's not a calculation error.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 20:50 other posts 
that is rough on your economy I am sure. Prehaps you folks should root for ukraine to overtake russia so you can import their oil and reduce your cost.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 07:58 other posts 
That was what Europe hoped when the USSR fell, but, soon, Putin took over.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 07:26 other posts 
DeSanty screwing the State of Florida, again.

Going after corporate America might seem a surprising move for a Yale-educated lawyer who will likely run for president in 2024 and is backed by more than 40 billionaire donors. But having traction as a Republican candidate in many cases means posing as a defender of freedoms threatened by political correctness and the machinations of "corporate cartel elites." DeSantis apparently is fine with harming Florida's reputation as a business-friendly state, if that's what it takes to make his mark and impose his political will.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 13:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Casual Sex: Everyone Is Doing It

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 17:02 other posts 
Bella! posted in her thread:

As far as you or anyone saying that I project myself to be the "matriarch" of the site, not true. Some folks have referred to me as "the matriarch" but I assure you I am just a woman that has an opinion and I will not be railroaded or run over. Furthermore, I think you have me confused me with another SYC member with regard to being "a nasty foul-mouthed bitch". I feel that I have the ability to convey my thoughts without being "foul-mouthed" and if you feel that to be "nasty or bitch-like", that on you or whoever.

CAT:
I have to say that Bella! has never been "a nasty foul-mouthed bitch" as far as I know, just a nasty bitch witch. 🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 20:21 other posts 
So, has she unblocked you?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 13:54 other posts 
No, I doubt she will
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 19:53 other posts 
Don't sweat over it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 20:23 other posts 
I've never seen anyone call bella matriarch. That's too sophisticated and has positive connotations. I used to call her Obersturmbannführerin. (A Nazi term. Equivalent to site police. )
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 22:00 other posts 
I am sure coming from you ,that really means alot to her.
could it be she might consider folks here to be Untermensch ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 14:23 other posts 
Nein, das ist nicht was ich gesagt habe.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 23:37 other posts 
good.
By biggg [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 17:53 other posts 
Careful please with this expression, it goes deeply into Hitler and Goebbel´s dismissal of people as "subhumans" and the entitlement accordingly, to exterminate them. Please do NOT go in this direction, it is sickening, however "lightly" meant
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 19:52 other posts 
I agree.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 17:31 other posts 
Bella! posted:
Gee, if I didn't know any better, I kinda think that the ol' ALLEY CAT is lurking around and reading posts in the Forum and following the paper trail and followed me straight to the profile of Daddy+Blair . She welcomed him back, REALLY? My guess is that she didn't even know him or them before.

And the kicker, they befriended each other. She wants to be so much like me, ie my friends to be her friends, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she verified the profile, too. Be careful, Daddy, she's a bonafide wack-job!

CAT
I got to know Daddy+Blair through the abuse panel. I too, was interested in his doll, Blair, and found him honest and charming. I saw your post that said he was a returning member, hence, “welcome back”.
Bella!, your bitchiness and jealousy is showing. You are not that interesting.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 16:23 other posts 
Years of maligning, unprofessional treatment, and low salaries at the hands of successive Republican governments have left Florida short 9,000 teachers, which Gov. Ron DeSantis will solve by magically converting former military and police personnel into skilled teachers, which I believe will lead to more generations of ill-prepared high school graduates, easily manipulated and open to lies of future politicians. The governor can now move on to handle the projected shortage of 50,000 nurses by 2035. Perhaps retired vet techs, sanitation workers and grave-diggers could be lured into the field. If anybody can be a teacher, anybody can be a nurse, right?

Thank you, Governor DeSantis
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 18:23 other posts 
well they could pull YOU back into the work force ,you retired from the medical field, you see the need, go back and go to work.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 19:25 other posts 
You do see the hypocrisy don't you?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 22:10 other posts 
eh, it is blurry at best.
We have a new burger king and arbys locally. Their dining rooms had to close after less than a week because of lack of workers.
I don't where all the people are, and I don't know what is preventing their starvation.
BUT when and if they ever come out of the wood work,I hope automation has made it difficult for them to get a job.

I don't know what state but 1 states teachers have decided to strike right before school starts. Putting 1000's of parents in a bind as to what do with the kids when they are gone to work and etc.
I hope parents learn from this and put their kids in private schools. It is a growing trend locally for sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 04:27 other posts 
Pennsylvania would be happy to send just will down there to teach
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 07:54 other posts 
JustWill hates Republicans
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 09:44 other posts 
Yeah I know that’s why it’s so funny

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 09:56 other posts 
PA-FREDDY is a blind asshole. He complaines about the looks of women members. This poor excuse of a member has been blacklisted 91 times not counting all the members that left the site because of him. And you want to see what he looks like? Get your laugh here:

/b8i244x83xfrpic.html 🖕
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 10:59 other posts 
He started attacking my sweet friend naughtymarriedcouple, body-shaming her, etc , even though he had requested her friendship and it was granted. /blogs/51603.html Freddy is a psychopath.

By the way, your link doesn't work.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 11:37 other posts 
Nothing there you nasty loser cunt :

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 08:44 other posts 
Phart, you posted in Bella!‘s thread:
before the shots came out ,we were told by several high ranking folks in washington it would prevent the virus .As the "shot' proved it's self inept ,the language changed to accommodate the ineptness. a quick googling of course finds nothing because they don't want you to remember.

CountryCouple54 you commented on Phart post
I agree with phart. They told us the vaccine was 99.9% going to prevent you from getting covid when the vaccine first came out. Then they found out they were wrong and you could get covid if you had the vaccine and people that had the vaccine were now getting covid multiple times. So the advertising change to you won't get as sick and it won't do as much damage if you have the vaccine. I call bullshit, they don't really know what the vaccine can do or will do. But they sure did make billions of dollars off of it didn't they.

CAT
Guys, I remember how both of you kept posting, “This is an EXPERIMENTAL drug and we don’t know it’s affects. I’m not getting this ‘vaccine’ until it’s proven to be safe “. Well, after a million people died in the US alone, it SEEMS that having the shots, including the boosters, keeps the desease virulence and deaths at a minimum. I had all the shots and boosters and I still got Covid last December. I’m going to get the third boosters next month. I believe that bitching about how the medical profession got the forecast wrong is not as important as being fairly certain that the shots prevented my death, even if they did make millions. Don’t you agree?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 11:22 other posts 
I have carryed a pocket knife since I was 12 to prevent elephant attacks. So far,at 55,I have not been attacked by a elephant.Same with the shot.
i aint had the shot,and I aint had covid. and on the off chance I did,I am still here so it didn't kill me.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 13:16 other posts 
By #275407 19,Aug,22 13:28
Part, how do you know you haven't contracted the Covid virus, did you take an antibody test. I know my brother got the virus and had absolutely no symptoms, he only found out because working as a linemen for at@t, his Boss told him that another worker that road with him tested positive, so he had to take the test which he came up positive. Many people have had the virus and never got any symptoms because they had a strong immune system or there immune system was structured to fight off this virus. The virus out there now is not as strong as the Covid from two years ago.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 13:47 other posts 
I got it at a Xmas party last December 25. It felt like a strong cold. Felt bad for 4 or 5 days. No hospital or meds. Charlie caught it the same day. Hospitalized for 3 days and sent home. He had a real nasty cough. He got a hernia from coughing. We both had first and second shot and first and second booster. Did

they help? I believe they helped. If it’s free and bad reactions are infinitesimal, why take the chance of not getting the supposed protection?
By #275407 19,Aug,22 15:07
Nothing is free cat, everyone will be paying the insurance companies back in one way or another by increased ins. Costs increased medical expenses, ect...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 15:28 other posts 
Cody, using your logic, yes. The same with car insurance and home insurance. And other things. Perhaps, I should have said,"relatively free". I don't pay ANY CO-PAYMENTS for flu, Covid, pneumonia or monkeypox (when available) vaccines/shots.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 17:02 other posts 
I have these same sinus issues at least once a year. Triggered by something in the air like rag weed or mold.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 07:11 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 10:24 other posts 
Is your penis too small?
No.

There’s no such thing as too small when it comes to penis size. At least not in the way you’re thinking.

Bulge bulk paranoia is so common that medical science people had to come up with a name for it to save everybody some time. Anxiety over penis size can cause a diagnosable mental health condition called small penis syndrome.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:24 other posts 
Most penises are too small or at least to short, to reach far enough, to suck it.

But that might be caused by evolution. It wasn't conducive to procreation.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 12:44 other posts 
Oral sex never was.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 08:36 other posts 
I meant selfsucking. It's not a good incentive to get out and meet women.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:29 other posts 
I'll suck to that
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 14:51 other posts 
By biggg [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 15:27 other posts 
good point! Bad for your back too
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:55 other posts 
That's why I stopped doing it. Well, actually it was my neck.
No permanent damage done, but just a clear warning.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 18:00 other posts 
size matters when you would rather not pee all over your self when in a hurry and pull out the wrong hair.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 18:15 other posts 
I'll take your word for that
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 10:56 other posts 
Either your hose is to short or your pump is to weak so you have to stand closer or you will piss on your feet
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 19:59 other posts 
I never thought of the size of my penis as being an obstacle to sex. Honestly, no woman I've had sex with had complaints about my size. The only times my size was mentioned is when I asked (rarely) if my size was small. Yes, it is, but so what? Besides, small dick guys spend more time with foreplay (eating pussy, etc). That seems to be a fact. It is for me.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 22:13 other posts 
Size doesn't matter. It's what you do with what God gave you that matters. I've never had a problem having fun with a man, no matter his size.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 17:36 other posts 
well why don't you start 1 of those polls here and ask the 5 or 6 real women here size matters?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 19:37 other posts 
Why don’t you? That way we’ll know my forum persona won’t influence it? I’ll reimburse the cost
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Just to be clear. The men I’ve been involved most of my Sex life have been above average. Still, my post stands. I’ve had great sex with “little guys” and been really disappointed with “big guys”

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   ...#182

Show It Off