Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #99

Pages:  #1... #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 13:36 other posts 
St biden, election interference.
only registered users can see external links

OH my, imagine that,st biden interfering with a election.
Why? Um, Let's hope the republicans regain the capitol so we can have hearings and perhaps get some impeachment going.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 13:05 other posts 
Well my goodness, Saint biden did try to do something about oil.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 19:10 other posts 
To little to late
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 

By #680315 14,Oct,22 12:04
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

What does usa owns every thing own by other country..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 16:30 other posts 
It's our fault. The reasons are many but, the main one is that operational costs are cheaper in other countries.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:28 other posts 
and what might it be that runs up operational cost I wonder? could it be over regulation by our government?
Could it be expensive labor because of greedy unions?
Could it be the high cost of non union labor because of excessive minimum wage requirements for menial labor requiring little education or responsibility?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 09:51 other posts 
Phart, all of that, yes, but, the main reason is that Americans will prostitute themselves over $5. They rather buy foreign manufactured goods than be loyal to a home grown product. 👿
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:29 other posts 
The sad thing is,the products I have bought lately that were American made,SUCKED quality wise.
I can't remember exactly what it was a couple weeks ago that just gave up the ghost right out of the box,and it was US made.
I will think of it and edit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 19:14 other posts 
We don’t make any thing in America anymore well we do make cardboard boxes that the other countries buy to package their products in its so sad
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 20:34 other posts 
Alot of stuff is "Assembled in the US with global parts."
Harley Davidson is 1 that comes to mind along with the lower end Ingersol Rand air compressors.
When I bought my Quincy back in 2010,it was totally US made and has held up well. I think even that company has stooped to global parts.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 03:55 other posts 
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol voted unanimously Thursday to subpoena former President Donald Trump.

That's great. I doubt, of course, that anything will happen to him because this like him have their ways out. But still it's good to make him suffer a bit. Starting an insurrection and being a president is ridiculous.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 07:56 other posts 
He will ignore the subpoena claiming executive privilege, but, it will make him uncomfortable.😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 13:09 other posts 
What is really sad about all this is the way democrats have handled it. Of course they want hatred,and division so it is working out great for their cause.
BUT the democrats would have much more creditability had they investigated the claims of voter fraud instead of fighting and throwing it out.There would not have been any protest if the election had been shown to be fair and honest.BUT it was NOT.And still has not.
The American people are frustrated. we want answers and could not get them.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 19:13 other posts 
You don't listen much to the news, do you? For the last 22 months, everyone from Congress to the local dogcatcher has been saying there was no voter fraud. Most people know this and the only frustrated people are the ones like you that refuse to let go of that old meatless bone
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:26 other posts 
Ah,we are just tired of folks like you telling us there was no meat on the bone.
IF there was no meat on the bone why were the democrats scared to work WITH a sitting PRESIDENT to investigate for voter fraud?
IF they had nothing to fear, they would have went along with the whole thing, and let the FACTS prove themselves.
Vindication for 1 side, made a fool for the other.
BUT NO< judges to afraid to loose their positions, and lawyers that are liberal lizards, didn't want to buck a system that guarantees them jobs.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 07:27 other posts 
If it makes you feel better, you keep believing that. I can't waste brain cells on something so ludicrous, something that countless people have said it didn't happen. And that includes high ranking Republicans.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 21:45 other posts 

I can't believe anyone wants this yahoo anywhere near a position of authority.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 10:51 other posts 
Absolutely he’s a street thug only looking to release his buddies from prison I haven’t found any one in Pennsylvania so far that has anything good to say about him
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 14:12 other posts 
There'll be plenty for you to know about on election day. 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 19:21 other posts 
All Marcy and I need to know is a straight republicans vote
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 19:54 other posts 
👍😈

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 14:23 other posts 
Bella!, you posted:
Well, we have elected a mentally incapable, senior citizen as our country's President and Commander-in-Chief, why not have a person that has "lingering auditory processing issues" represent the state of Pennsylvania in the Senate!

CAT
Your opinion of the current President has no merit. But, even if true, he was the better choice in the 2020 election. Imagine voting a sex pervert, woman hater, racist, poor looser, insurectionist for a second term. Give me a Biden anytime. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 17:04 other posts 
PLEASE explain to me how biden is fit for office?
I shouldn't have to post links to all the VIDEO evidence of his walking around on stage in front of the WORLD like a lost puppy?
Slurring his words, could not even say GOD during a speech? He said "the THING" for crying out loud.
He is a old feeble man that should be safe at home with his dog and a glass of ice tea on his porch while a able bodied person runs the country
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 17:45 other posts 
But........he is our president. Roll it up and smoke it. He is.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 14:44 other posts 

"Although wages have been increasing in general, they haven’t been increasing fast enough to keep up with inflation according to an October report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas."

read that and tell me, what was it that was so good about raising the minimum wage?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 22:03 other posts 
If it needs to be explained to you then nothing will make a difference in your thinking.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 02:35 other posts 
Thinking? When your brain is stuck to one thing, fascism and trumpism, then whatever the brain produces isn't thinking, it's shitting. Rememmber, people with this kind of psychosis are ready to die for their supreme leader just to prove he's right. Please use another word, not thinking
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 09:40 other posts 
Unfortunately, their though process can only be described as thinking. That doest not imply that their neuron structure is on solid footing.😈
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 10:00 other posts 
YOU are missing the point.
The wage can be compared to a carrot on a stick being held in front of a donkey.In reality the donkey will never get the carrot.
If this has to be explained to YOU people then YOU are the 1's that can't comprehend reality.
Money does not come out of thin air .When you increase the cost of business or products, the END USER is always the 1 that absorbs the cost.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 13:47 other posts 
Your last sentence is true, so what? Economies are not static. There's always change and, sometimes, a correction is needed. Hense, a minimum wage increase. Will it cause you, eventually, to pay a higher price for goods? Probably. Want to know how to fix that? Get a raise. 😈

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 19:21 other posts 
So here is the deal if you democrats can show me you can run this country with out super high inflation fuel food etcetera and with out raising taxes then I’m on board but we all know they can’t do it this is just a repeat of the Obama error same exact thing high prices and taxes
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 20:18 other posts 
The leftist democrats can "run" this country, trouble is they "run" it into the ground.

oil closed today nearly 92 bucks a barrel again.We were just starting to feel a little relief and wam
I know ,I know,someone will say it is NOT biden's fault.We all know it is the democrat agenda though.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 20:39 other posts 
Absolutely it’s like Obama is running the country again
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 22:16 other posts 
Ran it into the ground? You forget the disaster Bush Jr left us in? And did you forget who got us out of it?
I don't care what oil closed at today. Blame the Saudis. And BTW, all the oil companies are controlled by conservative Republican CEOs
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 22:30 other posts 
C'mon... have you forgotten about those trump tariffs?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 09:01 other posts 
It’s not a question of whom is in charge. Global economics rule the world’s economies. You Republicans can’t change that either without doing the same as the Democrats. Oh BTW, we don’t need you to be a successful country. Heaven knows you Republicans kissing Trump’s ass fucked up the democratic way of American way of life. Shame on you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 09:32 other posts 
Yeah right everything was going just perfect until you sneaky bastards stole one over on us i will give you that one you caught us napping but it won’t happen again we know how you cheated and your next pandemic will not serve as a diversion we don’t buy in to it this time we are focused and ready to kick some democrat ass
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 09:41 other posts 
I think part of the problem is we kept allowing for concessions thinking that perhaps, "ok, they want X, and it goes thru. And they are not satisfied .they just keep pushing.

just a simple example
"AFL CEO, asserted today that railroad shop workers were suffering from low wages"

Sound familar?
IT should,
but, this what I read from was printed before you and I were born, February 24th 1946
this was over a .30 cent a hour raise.
Demand, demand ,demand, that is the start of the problem, the rest of it is to keep giving in to demands.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 22:11 other posts 
Perhaps if you guys would bring someone like Bush Sr or a Reagan, then you might have a chance at being accepted by normal people from both parties. Please take your Trumpian politics and stick it where the sun don't shine. It should be easy. Mr Trump's been there to enlarge it. Or........ perhaps stick up his ass. As a Democrat I have nothing to be ashamed nor am I ashamed of my party's elected people. How many impeachments and investigations are you people going to ignore?😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 00:00 other posts 
CAT

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 11:39 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 11:42 other posts 
That was to be expected. She was already grifting at FoxNews as a former liberal.
I'm sure she will find a nice grifting job and make lots of money.
Right-wingers love 'ex-liberals' or 'gays' or 'blacks' telling them what they want to hear.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 16:41 other posts 
Have you ever stopped to consider for a moment that Maby, just maybe they saw a different light and realized the democrat party uses the blacks and gays for votes then leaves them in the rain?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 03:30 other posts 
No, because she's smarter than to believe the nonsense she's now saying.
Republicans are worse than Democrats in fucking over blacks and gays.
Every argument she's making is applicable to the Republicans more than the Democrats, except the woke argument. She has always been anti-woke, so she can give that as a reason to leave the Democratic party, but that cuts away your argument about the 'blacks and gays' again. It just makes her a Republican.
Since the Democrats are not really woke, but only just a little bit more in support of equal rights for 'blacks and gays', it's bullshit to make woke her main issue, unless
she really is a white supremacist bigot or just a grifter, saying whatever just for money.
You'll see her soon on FoxNews or worse. She might even become the VP candidate,
because she doesn't just like money, but fame and power too.
She is right to think that she looks nice, she can talk, she has no principles,
so her 'talents' are wasted on the Democrats.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 08:55 other posts 
No. She sees that in the Democratic Party she has 0% chance of becoming president or Vice President. She sees an open space in the Republican part and so she switched. She’s in it for herself. Go back to the 2020 Democrats debates and her posture then. Good riddance.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 09:04 other posts 

your memory's are short for convenance.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 18:14 other posts 
Talk of ‘Civil War’ in the US is flaring

More than half of the Republicans asked believe they'll have a civil war within the next 10 years.

Wow! Americans really want to destroy their country from within. They don't realise they are, at this time, offering the best gift the Chinese could have hoped for!
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 20:51 other posts 
Eh,think about what you said for a moment. Who is "owned" by the chinese? biden,who's son was supposed to give him 10%. Now who would be trying to get out from under the biden regime? Not the democrats ,they like it there.
So the republicans would be trying to avoid china, and would be more apt to fight against china than the democrats.
In theory it would be nice if this "Union" was still practical.But it ,as with all similar governments of it's kind in history,is falling apart.
Would you want to go down with a sinking ship? Or would you look for a life boat or a cork to plug the leak?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 07:30 other posts 
Biden owned by the Chinese? You're talking nonsense.
Why is Biden threatening them to not attack Taiwan, or else..
Why is Biden restricting export of semiconductors and chip-making equipment to China?

There is much more quid pro quo between Trump himself and Saudi Arabia
than even your nonsense accusations against Hunter Biden are suggesting.
Trump is owned by Saudi Arabia. It's clear for everyone to see.

Trump sold them hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons,
which they use for a genocide on Yemen.
Trump got payed personally for that, by the Saudis renting many of his hotel rooms
for much more than the normal price and never using them.
Jared Kushner made a 2 billion dollar deal with the Saudis.
These are all the deals Trump was making with the Saudis:
And this is how Trump rewarded the Saudis for it:

It's also likely Trump sold those stolen classified documents to the Saudis.
In any case Trump gives no explanation of where those documents are now.
The FBI should search all Trump owned properties to find evidence on that,
so they can lock up that traitor.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:25 other posts 
Why does every fascist dictator in the world appeal to gods?

Actually, the reaction that the above words cause to the average European is: What kind of village idiots those Americans are!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:42 other posts 
aren't you so glad we fought for and won our independence from England?
Our constitution guarantees us the right to guns, and the right to worship. your documents give you the right to what?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:51 other posts 
Very glad.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:54 other posts 
So am I because living under british rule, we would not be nothing of the sort of a free country.
But I ask again, what do your documents equal to our constitution guarantee YOU?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 18:42 other posts 
Nothing at all.
There's no constitution.
There's no gods either.
There's no guns either. Very few.
There's no fascist like trump around either.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Most importantly, there are very few village idiots who'd wear a baseball cap sting Gods, Guns and Trump.
Such bullshit isn't possible.
Thank gods [sic].
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 19:04 other posts 
Leo, we haven't talked in a long time & I know you're a Trump hater, but that sign (or whatever it is, hat) is saying simply we believe in God and we're entitled to own guns, and we love Trump. What's so wrong with that?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 19:05 other posts 
Because, for example, guns have NOTHING till do with gods.
Guns exist and are used to kill.
Gods don't exist.
If you STILL love Trump, there's a lot wrong with that.
Because it cannot be justified by simultaneously loving God,
freedom and the constitution, unless you have no understanding
about the principles of God, freedom and the constitution.
And that's from a Dutch atheist.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 09:56 other posts 
You know nothing about my God or my understanding of Him!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 12:33 other posts 
Tell me why god would support Trump, who is a very self-absorbed sinner.
I would say he is the exact opposite of Jesus.

And what about freedom and the constitution?

I do agree on the guns part. If you want absolutely no gun restrictions,
Trump was your best choice. Do you want no gun restrictions at all?
Are 18 year olds buying AR-15's cash at the mall with 10 boxes of ammo OK?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:50 other posts 
I think for the Christain people ,they hate the sin, but love the sinner.
So yes, it is normal for a Christain to love the person ,but not the sins they commit.
And something people seem to forget when they hate on Trump so much. IF America succeeds, he succeeds. If America fails, he fails, so he has alot to loose if America fails, right along with the rest of us.

At his worst moments ,like when he supported paying farmers ethanol substate's, I think of Trump as the plumber,with his ass crack showing,cussing like a sailer,but doing the JOB at HAND of fixing my plumbing the best it can be fixed. I ignore a few faults,because I know he is the best choice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:38 other posts 
I didn't ask why you like Trump, but why god would like Trump.
And even when you hate the sin, but love the sinner, why would you vote for that sinner to lead your country over someone with good morals and good intentions. Was he really the best you could find? Not even in the Republican party.

If he WAS a good plumber, I would take the swearing for granted,
but he really isn't. He's one of those scamming used car salesmen.

I have no idea what you are referring to with what he gave the farmers,
but it sounds like absolute peanuts. You're really grasping at straws
to find anything you like in what Trump did.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:10 other posts 
Trump supports the use of ethical in our gas. Because he thinks it helps the farmers. I think it hurts the rest of the people as it cost a fortune to repair ethanol damage to fuel systems.
When I have a choice between the swearing plumber and a crooked career politician that has done nothing for the people his entire career, I will take the swearing plumber any day.
Biden did not deserve the black vote that he got simply because he was a democrat ,he did nothing but hate on blacks even thru the campaign. Trump received awards before being President for helping the black people and got the Platinum project going to help employ blacks shortly before the election was stolen.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 18:50 other posts 
Trump IS the most crooked politician ever. Only the 'career' part doesn't fit.
He is owning up to the black vote now. Weed was intentionally criminalized
to imprison black people and he is decriminalizing it.
The election was almost stolen and Trump will go down for trying.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:57 other posts 
I am very far right on what should be available to qualified people as far as a weapon for defense of family, home and nation.
BUT the person should have some training before hand. But if it is available to a foot solider in the military, it should be available at walmart.
We the people of this country should not be forced to put our trust in a government that can't even balance a budget,or keep it's people safe while playing a base ball game.
OR did you all forget about that 1?
You trust police and the military with your safety,and they can't even protect a few congressman playing a ball game.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:48 other posts 
'available to qualified people' that's the crux, isn't it?
Are Republicans trying to limit guns to 'qualified people'?
Or are they basically allowing anyone to buy guns?

You have been told that Democrats want to ban all guns, for everyone, for ever.
They are not. Have you ever looked at any of their proposals?
It is basically what you think is allowing responsible gun owners to own guns.

Are you really using 'balancing the budget' as an argument against Democrats, after I have giving you all the evidence that Republicans blow up the debt and the deficit much more than the Democrats. How blind can you be after 50 years of history proves you wrong.

I have no idea what you are referring to with the ball game.
But Democrats have only increased the police and military budgets,
so what do you want from them?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 10:38 other posts 
Phart, sometimes I think you are pulling our legs. You can’t be serious. “Can’t even balance a budget?” First, no one is forcing you to put your trust on anyone or anything. Second, what does balancing the budget have to do with trusting the police or the military to keep you safe?
How many times have you had to protect your life or possessions that you need
“If it is available to a foot soldier it should be available in Walmart”? A bazooka, a mortar, a granade?
If it proves anything, a gunman opening fire at a baseball game or concert or school, proves gun should be outlawed or very heavily regulated.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:17 other posts 
I had hunter safety training when I was in the 8th grade in school. We were taught how to handle a gun, no guns in the actual class room setting mind you, but still the wildlife folks came around and taught a class. We were at least not ignorant about guns when we went home that day.
Democrats think like Cat ,ban 1 ,ban all and live defenseless ,leaving your safety to the inept police.
Here Annasas,

And Cat ,like all the other democrats,want us ,the citizen to trust these inept turkeys with our safety.
Watch for the big event, about 5.47 and tell me if you trust law enforcement?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:29 other posts 
I guess school curriculums are geared to the local needs. Your school system desided that shit kickers should know how to hunt possum. My school taught writing, reading,and math
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:12 other posts 
We learned that to,along with 2 semesters of home ec,in other words the boys were shown basic cooking skills and such.
Schools now are to focused on woke shit and are turning kids loose that know nothing but google.Can't handle real life.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:36 other posts 
I guess school curriculums are geared to the local needs. Your school system desided that shit kickers should know how to hunt possum. My school taught writing, reading,and math along with civics, history, and science.
It's just Republican fearmongering that Democrats would ban all guns.
Not even the most anti-gun Democrat is asking for a complete ban.
And even if there one or several, they would have no power to get it done.

But I see why you referred to that mass shooting; it was reportedly a lefty
for once. Even this exception shows why lefties are less of a threat to citizens; he was not out to kill innocent children or church visitors.

The only way an actual complete ban would ever be enacted in the US,
is if Republicans destroy democracy, install a dictator and they decide citizens with guns are too big of a danger to the dictatorship.

The reason for why you call the police inept is actually the same as what BLM is protesting; the police are trained to be cowards and prioritize their own life over any number of citizens lives. That's why 376 cops just waited outside the school, why some crazy kid was murdering children.
You can't fix that problem with more police or more guns, you can only fix that by making it harder for crazy kids to get guns.
Only Democrats propose any limits that would actually have any effect. It won't affect your right to own guns, just some things like changing the age limit, introduce better background checks, a waiting period and give police the right to take the guns in case of domestic violence.
Republicans are not doing anything, because their donors do not allow them and just because they just block the Democrats on everything on principle. Sometimes I think they do nothing, because all those mass shootings create lots of fear and anger, which is useful to Republicans.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,22 15:36 other posts 
I guess you never heard the saying, give em a inch,they will take a mile?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 09:24 other posts 
Yes, it's called a fallacy; faulty reasoning.
And it's pumped into your head by the gun lobby.
Because sales are more important than lives to them.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 19:13 other posts 
Sherryann, We don’t know your understanding of God, but, we certainly can know and understand your God. Your God is my God too. Even Ananas can understand what your God stands for.
Okay, you believe in God. You can own guns. And love Trump. I believe in God. I hate guns. And believe Trump is a criminal. What’s so wrong about that?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:53 other posts 
The fact you have a opinion is not the problem, We all have them, like rectums .But the problem is your opinion it's self is wacky. So against what makes sense.

The idea of freedom is to not be tied down ,or regulated to death.To be able to pursue happiness and defend yourself ,your home and your family from a rogue government or a criminal with evil intent of harm.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 10:54 other posts 
Wacky? Trump is so close to being indicated, his ass must be feeling the heat, but, I have no argument with you being able to pursue happiness and defending yourself, your family, or your home from a rogue government or a criminal with evil intent. That’s exactly what not only I, but, a good chunk of the people, are saying about Trump and the cult that follows him. My freedoms are being trampled by the actions of gun owners/lovers, by being dictated what I can and can not do with my body, by people that refuse to change their habits creating changes in nature that will eventually kill me or my present and future family. This is not an opinion. This is the truth. You know it.
I can understand what a god should stand for. I attended Christian schools
and I am interested in religion at a philosophical level. However, I just see
the bible as an attempt of primitive men, to improve morality, in their time.
I know the Bible, better than a lot of Christians, who never read what's actually in the bible and only listen with a half ear, while dozing off, when it's read to them.
There are many good things in the bible, but there are too many grotesque things in it, for me to believe it does in any way describe a god, if there is one.
I'm not saying the bible is useless, I just say we can do better.
Humanity has progressed beyond those primitive morals.

I am not the kind of atheist that is fully convinced that there is no god,
I'm just fully convinced that there is no god like the bible describes 'him'.
So, I live my life in a way that I think a god would want me to, in fairness.
And no matter if you believe in the god of the bible or the kind of god that
I imagine, you should see that god or Jesus would NOT endorse Trump.
Jesus has a message of love, Trump has a message of hate.
Jesus is selfless and sacrificed himself, Trump is very selfish and egotistical.
Do you see any of that or is your political bias stronger than your religion?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 21:10 other posts 
So you have no idea if you are a free man or not?
There is nothing your government provides for you to know what you can and can't do?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 04:44 other posts 
You obviously didn't understand what I wrote:
Gods, Guns and Trumps is an idiocy.
It's something that fascists and
village idiots say.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 16:04 other posts 
Phart from the Web,
the UK constitution is better in its ability to easily implement laws, while the codified nature of the US constitution

is arguably less democratic as the power to interpret the constitution is bestowed on the unelected and unrepresentative body of the Supreme Court.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 18:18 other posts 
I can't help but notice leo aint answered my question,does his paper work let him know what his rights are?
But thanks for your input, But I am trying to get leo to explain since he has no moral codes,no religion no nothing, does he even know what freedoms or lack there of he can enjoy in his country?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 19:17 other posts 
Yes he does. The do’s and don’t’s allowed in the UK are stated in more than one document as opposed to one document. Life works there and with much less violence.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:37 other posts 
I want him to explain what the papers say that let's him know he is a free man. I know google can help me but I want HIM to explain HIS take on it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 13:04 other posts 
How does The Constitution let you know you are a free man,
when the supreme court can just interpret it any way their political bias points them?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:22 other posts 
The Supreme court is protecting my second amendment rights.as a example.

If they do their job, then the constitution is enforced
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:24 other posts 
Legality is a far cry from being a moral law.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 18:26 other posts 
Since you don't have the capacity to understand what I wrote, I repeat.

Guns have nothing to do with Gods. (Gods, who don't exist, don't like guns. Guns don't kill Gods because they don't exist.)

Gods have nothing to do with Trump. (Trump hates religion.)

Trump has nothing to do with Guns. (He's only using Guns to get elected. )

Therefore the image
is disgustingly misleading.

Anyone who wears such a cap is a hillbilly fascist.

What you don't understand is that even the worst fascistoid in Europe wouldn't dare claim anything equivalent.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

I've never seen a worse kind of human being, an anathema to humanity really, than this phart. It's interesting and so sad to realise that there are millions of fascist Americans like him.

But I'm taking comfort in the fact that most Americans I know and whom I call friends are nothing like this despicable fascist. Those are true Americans. Like CAT. Phart is a miserable aberration. Such aberrations weren't too many in the past.
--------------------------------------- added after 119 minutes

Here are a couple of real Americans

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:14 other posts 

I won't beat around the bush like you,I will just say Fuck you in plain english! lol:p
YOUR kind are the reason this world is fucked up. YOUR kind are the folks that think everything should provided by the government and the people should just walk around in flip flops doing nothing but gazing at the sun and acting worse than animals.

It is also kinda sad,and kinda funny,that you europeans are so stuck up and act like you know everything, when Trump warned Germany and basically Europe not to depend on Russian oil,all of you scarfed at him.
Look at you now. About to fucking freeze this winter. And maby even sadly be glowing in the dark. Thanks to your funding for energy going into Putins nuclear program.
I hope that does not happen, but it aint looking good.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:25 other posts 
I don't expect anything else from a fascist like you. Gods, guns and trumps. Ha ha ha. Well done.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:26 other posts 
Which part?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:27 other posts 
The fascist part.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:34 other posts 
I used google to help cipher how what I said is facist.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race ...

I see nothing about wanting a country to be prosperous and the people to be self reliant. and the country to be self reliant. What part of fascist is that?

Your type wants everyone to be totally dependent ,unmotivated ,non productive, disincentivized, drones that do nothing.
In the average persons mindset that likes this type thing, I think the word Libtard describes them best.
You seem to have a little "public" education over high school so libtard may be a bit inaccurate ,but is in the ball park.
libtard

a blind believer of left wing politics who is unable to think for themselves and easily swayed by the media

edit
A person who associates with the liberal political movement all while trying to paradoxically halt freedoms like speech and encourage thought policing.
Look at those libtards trying to control others behavoir. Clearly they do not understand the true meaning of liberal.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   ...#182

Show It Off