Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #94

Pages:  #1... #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 16:31 other posts 
Here we go again. Trumpf is such a fucking racist:

On Friday morning, Mr Trump's attention turned to another possible Republican presidential rival, Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin. He wrote on his social media site that the name "sounds Chinese" and noted that the Virginian couldn't have been elected without the ex-president's support. 
only registered users can see external links

So what if the name sounds Chinese? So what if it actually is Chinese?
On the other hand, isn't he ashamed that his original German name, Trumpf, was the name of his nazi father?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 20:37 other posts 
Helping a woman masturbate here.

[deleted image]

Always delighted to help.
By #610414 10,Nov,22 04:06

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 20:34 other posts 
How much cum does a man produce during his lifetime?

Well, at least 20 gallons.

By #610414 04,Nov,22 12:35
I'm paraphrasing a letter to the Tampa Tribune
On Dec. 7, 1941, the US entered WWII and defeated fascism, not Communism, but fascism. Millions of people died in the battle, including 300,000 Americans. On Memorial Day, we celebrate this victory of democracy over dictatorship. Yet, in Florida and other states, anti-Semitism is allowed to flourish and nothing is said by Governor DeSantis. In our democracy, liberty is an inalienable right; in a dictatorship, it is not. Protect our democracy on Election Day. Go vote. Let me say that again. Go vote. Listen to your conscience and not to the rhetoric of these fascist neophytes, who never lived it. Help stop oppression.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:49 other posts 
Well the National IQ test is tuesday.
I hope you pass it.
I know I will voting in such a way to slow down the downfall of our nation and it's economy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 21:17 other posts 
Me and Marcy are doing our part in Pennsylvania time to throw the woken ones out
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 22:42 other posts 
I will do my part about 10 am tuesday.i always wait until everyone that goes to work has had a chance to get thru the line before I go down to vote.
By #610414 09,Nov,22 12:14
It looks like the “woken” are here to stay. Dr Oz went back to the Land of Oz. 🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:09 other posts 
For now but I have a plan a devious plan
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 02:53 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 06:59 other posts 
How to be thankful, if you don't have anyone to be thankful too:
'Atheist Thanksgiving' only registered users can see external links

It's a video from AronRa (a professional atheist), but don't worry, he's not trying to turn people into atheists here, he has actual wise words about how to appreciate life more.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 07:17 other posts 
You're offending phart with your post who likes religion because he claims that, without religion, people won't be afraid of gods. With religion, he claims, the fear of gods makes people behave.

Such is his argument.
Completely fucked up.
By #610414 08,Nov,22 07:30
Phart would be better off having a Mistress. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 08:40 other posts 
Leo needs a puppy.
A mistress wouldn't be to bad.I am not married so no need to hide her, she wouldn't be able to tattle on me to my wife, I aint got 1!
By #610414 08,Nov,22 10:33
I'm talking about the"other" type of Mistress.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 22:10 other posts 
what kind is that?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 08:41 other posts 
I am not offended,more dumbfounded than anything else at you.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 10:15 other posts 
Glad to hear that. I will try to keep you at the dumbfounded level.
It would be nice though, if some of my ideas rub off on you.
I have given up hope on that for politics, but maybe religion...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 17:18 other posts 
Well ,it weren't you I was dumbfounded at,it's leo.I don't how anyone can live in such a way they can't understand the need for discipline, accountability, or anything.he couldn't sit there and even say he "loves" anything, as love is a religious based emotion for another person .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 14:47 other posts 
Why? Because I'm repeating what kind of nonsense you said?
That people should be afraid of something in order that they be moral?

Any system of morality that's based on fear is inhumane and unethical and untrue. If you reflect a bit (I know you can't) you'll realize that morality based on fear is not morality but enslavement and that it can easily break when people realise that there are no gods to be afraid of.

Any religion which is based on gods to be afraid of is morally wrong. If one is to adopt a religion then one has to shop around and select a religion where gods love humans and aren't there to be like boogiemen. There are hundreds of religions so there's plenty to choose from for anyone who's interested in adopting a religion.

The best system of morality is based on non-fear and non-belief in gods. Think about it. Let me spell the argument out for you briefly.

× If you are moral because you're afraid of punishment then you're not really moral. You're an opportunist; you're someone who behaves because, as per his beliefs, if he stops behaving then the boogieman will punish him.

× But if you're moral because you have convinced yourself via natural arguments (morality goes hand in hand with evolution, for instance) then you're truly moral. You're afraid of nothing and you behave impeccably.

Most people I know belong to the second category. You don't. Not just you, but also millions of Americans like you.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 17:20 other posts 
How can you even use the word Moral when morals are learned from society and primarily based on religion?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 19:15 other posts 
Morality based on religion?
No fucking way.
Morality is completely independent of religion.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 22:13 other posts 
Then where did it come from? Aliens?
your explanation is not explaining how I would behave as I should without any repercussions if I didn't.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 14:02 other posts 
One thing is obvious:
One cannot explain a fact (existence of morality) by appealing to myths.
Just like one cannot explain electricity based on supernatural beliefs.
Capisci?
Like I said, it's not really a video promoting atheism.
And phart might be culturally Christian, but I don't think he's a true believer.
He just thinks other people should fear god, so they behave and hate LGBT people.

I also see no reason for god fearing people to be thankful.
Unless it's Stockholm syndrome. People loving god, sure.

But it was actually a video promoting happiness with what you got.
And it doesn't take away the satisfaction of improving things.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 14:53 other posts 
I watched the video and liked it.
In fact, I know the guy, I've even met him.

Maybe you're right. Maybe, just like Trump, phart doesn't believe in gods but he believes that others should believe in gods and be afraid of them. Just like trump.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 16:27 other posts 
Really? Where did you meet him?
Did you know who he was at the time?

I don't have time for all his highly detailed video's about religious texts.
I do like some of his classes on evolution and shorter religion rebuttals.
I prefer Matt Dillahunty, who discusses more than just religion.
I've heard all arguments from the apologists now and they are very repetitive.
It's fun to hear their arguments dissected in hundreds of ways, but I get bored if it doesn't teach me anything new anymore. I was getting to that point with AronRa.
He offers lots of new information about many religions, which might be fun for others, but that feels like a chore for me. If there's no good reason to believe something,
I don't need to know all the specifics about it. That's like learning all the specifics of thrillers, a genre I am the least interested in.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 08:41 other posts 
Professional has always meant you are good at a job you get PAID to do,so how do you get paid not to believe in any divine entity?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 10:28 other posts 
He's really good in not believing in god.

Like any speaker, he gets speaking fees and YouTube is a source of income.
He knows more about religion than 99% of preachers.
And he knows all the arguments supporting religion
and all the counter arguments showing why they don't.
He's not my favorite speaker, but he made some money from my views.

At least he's not cashing in from donations from politicians
or selling scam food supplements to suckers, like Alex Jones.

By #610414 08,Nov,22 10:06
I voted. I did my civic duty. Now let's hope God is a Democrat. 🤣😈
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 18:25 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 22:10 other posts 
Cat, things may not have went the way you voted for, but you will survive. Many of us wish we were as fortunate as Florida ,especially during the plandemic. Now you have another hurricane headed your way. Take care.
By #610414 09,Nov,22 09:01
TY Phart. ❤️

By #610414 04,Nov,22 07:50
House GOP prepares to sharpen focus on Hunter Biden business dealings

Yeah, the economy is in the crapper. Some " Good Old Boys" want to overthrow the government. Women's rights are being trampled. Martha's Vineyard is overrunning with aliens helped by home grown aliens. And what do the Repuckers want to do? Investigate something that may or may not have happened years ago and who's outcome would be laughable. Then they blame others for our problems but no solutions.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:54 other posts 
I agree that we should not use all our resources on hunter biden.Just a small committee off to the side made of appointees that can share their finding to congress .
I have no sympothy for marta's vineyard .the residents there are the reason there is a illegal immigration problem .Yet they don't want it in their back yard. I hope after tuesday,that arizona,texas and florida all start hauling immigrants there and dumping them off. Fitting as those liberals should take the brunt of the issue right where everyone near the border has had to take it for years ,right in the wallet. Illegals don't cost you anything because your govenor you hat# so much is protecting you from the damage.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 09:52 other posts 
She truly lives in the promise land with a governor that managed to keep the state open and working in a plan demic
By #610414 07,Nov,22 16:06
Again, you are talking sh..t. Do have any idea how many illegals enter through South Florida, especially Miami? What exactly did DeSantis do to keep them out? Fly a couple of plane loads to Martha’s Vineyards? Whoopee and not even our illegals.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

As for you, Mountain Man, the only thing this state has going for it is Sun and good weather year round. Working people can’t afford rents or mortgages. House insurance is through the roof and most foods have to be brought from other places. My grocery bills before 2020 were over $400/month. Work exists only in the few big cities and in South Florida entry level jobs pay crap because foreigners will work for half. So what did DeSantis do? He outlawed classroom discussions on gay/lesbian, black history, and got into a cosita Disney. BIG SHIT. WHAT DID HE DO FOR THE LITTLE GUY? Absolutely nothing.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 19:29 other posts 
Well insurance is high because there is just to damn much opportunity for damage by mother nature. Most homes in florida need to be on WHEELS so when the wind and rain is coming,you hitch up and LEAVE. Come back when the storm is over.
I don't know what gives humans in florida the idea they can defy nature with some concrete,sandbags and a prayer.
By #610414 08,Nov,22 06:25
It’s the type of construction. If you live in a storm surge area NOTHING will protect you, if your home is concrete block with re-enforced tie beams and anchored roofs, inland, a house will withstand a hurricane with little damage. Most homes in Miami Dade County have gone through several hurricanes. Sandbags don’t work.
In other counties, construction is allowed using framed wood and that won’t stand heavy winds.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 08:42 other posts 
But in the long run would it not be a less stressful lifestyle to simply live somewhere you don't have to worry about being washed away all the time?
By #610414 08,Nov,22 10:18
Like tornado alley or the Allegany and Monongahela river basins where it floods. How about the Carolinas? Hardly any hurricanes there. The northeast with their blizzards? Oh, I know, California with the earthquakes?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 22:18 other posts 
Kentucky seems safe, it just snows in most of the northern states,no big deal compared to being blown away or washed away.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 22:38 other posts 
I deal with snow every year sometimes it’s bad sometimes not if it gets to bad I just stay home

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 18:31 other posts 
Yo, Nicole...Palm Beach ✓. Drown that Putin's diarrhea-drinking, orange vomit stain!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 09:03 other posts 

By #610414 04,Nov,22 12:19
According to a wave of recent polls, the economy is the dominant issue on the minds of Americans going into next week’s elections.
A recent Pew poll concluded nearly eight in 10 voters said the economy will be “very important” to their voting decisions. Another such poll, by ABC News and Ipsos, showed that almost half of respondents cited either the economy or inflation as the issue about which they were most concerned. The poll indicated that concerns about the economy and inflation are “much more likely to drive voters towards Republicans.”
👉 wait for it
👉 wait for it
👉 wait for it
👉 wait for it
👉 wait for it
👉 wait for it
But that impulse is not only ill-considered, every bit of available evidence makes clear that the GOP is the wrong party to which to turn if you seek better U.S. economic performance in the future. In fact, it is not close. When it comes to the economy, the GOP is the problem and not the solution. If anything, it is a greater obstacle to our economic well-being today than it has ever been.
At the same time, the economic record of President Joe Biden and the Democrats is not just consistent—in creating jobs, reducing the deficit, and enhancing our competitiveness—during the past two years their record has been one of extraordinary, often record-breaking success.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 08:00 other posts 
Are you out of your mind or blind or are you just filthy rich and have servants waiting on you hand and foot maybe you should step away from the computer and go out in the real world buy some gas go to the grocery store buy some chicken it’s now 1.30 per pound for the cheapest meat you can buy just 2 years ago it was 49 cents per pound I don’t care what your polls say or your look ups I go by what I see every day on average the high inflation is costing the American people an extra 435.00 dollars per month and that hurts if your living on a fixed income
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It looks like everyone is having spam for thanksgiving dinner this year Turkey is way to expensive
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 10:03 other posts 
Last year I bought what I call a Turkey Tit, a turkey breast ,and cooked it,I think it was around 8 bucks.This year,14 bucks for the same damn thing.
And what was the difference,a year of democrat "leadership".
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 10:15 other posts 
Absolutely and it pisses me off there is no need for the over inflated prices
By #610414 07,Nov,22 13:06
You guys don’t know how it works. Biden is visiting supermarkets and ordering higher prices. Same for gasoline. I wonder hoy you, Repuckers will handle inflation.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 13:18 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   ...#183

Show It Off