Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #96

Pages:  #1... #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

What say Ye to this? The postal service ADMITING there is a theft problem.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 13:42
CAT
Yeah, Phart. I can see your point. Every f....ing voter is going to stuff his ballot in ONE box on the same Saturday evening. We are lost. The election is fu....ked.

By #610414 24,Oct,22 07:49
Dgraff, you posted:
So it’s obvious old joe Biden won’t stand the test of time there is no way he can run again in 2024 so who do you think the democrats will run Hillary Clinton maybe it can’t be Kamala Harris her popularity is in the toilet who else am I forgetting

CAT
I'm hoping Liz Cheney changes parties and runs if President Biden doesn't,
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:55 other posts 
You're more than welcome to post in the thread, You are only asked you to remain civil.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:07
You will forgive me if I don't believe you. For now I prefer to copy/paste. Most of the time I'm interested in what the conversation and views, of the members that frequent your thread, are, anyway.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 08:15 other posts 
You always have enjoyed the copy and paste. Believe what you like, but I do expect that you will remain civil.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:33
Speaking about fluff, look who's up!
Yes, I do believe, not necessarily what I like, but the truth. I will try to be civil in your thread if I decide to take you up on your invitation, but, this is my thread, and here, I'll say what kind of homo or Jew got my dander up. Same thing with female dogs.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 10:28
😬 I am surprised those words frequent your vocabulary.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:30
Why? Are we "girls" supposed to be dainty and chaste? 😈
By #672017 24,Oct,22 10:41
No, especially not on this site, but there's a difference between "unchaste" and "hateful".

In the future, I hope you remember that when you use words like that, you hurt more people than just the person you are directing them at.

We seem to agree on many things, but I had to make this point.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 12:05
Doritos, I know what you are trying to convey. Your advice is good, but, I, like other member, have had a moment of malice due to trash thrown my way. I have used those words in the past and others that I'm not proud of. They happen to best discribe my feelings for some other person at the time I wrote them. I intended to hurt the person those words were aimed at. That's not why I uttered them now. Those words were written during different times and different chats. There's a member, who is a prominent owner of a forum thread, that continually brings them up, even though they were not, necessarily used in her thread. That's neither here nor there. The point is that you believe those words may be hurting more people than the intended target. How so? Are there members that are identifying themselves as despicable (to me) people who deserve the discription?
You don't know much about me because you and I don't chat one-on-one. All you know of me is my political leanings and a few more things from my forum posts. You don't know that both, my husband and me, are bisexual. You don't know that many of my friends are homosexual or Jewish or both. And you certainly don't know about the simmering feud going on, for years, between this member I've mentioned and me. I appreciate your input. I can assure you that I will try to be gentler, but, lollipop, don't be surprised if I'm not.😈
By #672017 24,Oct,22 12:38
I am actually well acquainted with the object of your feud, going back years ago when I had a different account on here, and I very much get why you dislike them.

I would consider asking your friends how they feel when you use their identity to put others down.

Also, being a member of a community or having friends in it doesn't excuse one from doing hard to them. For example, I'm sure we've all seen racists claim: "Some of my bets friends are black!". It's so common as to be a meme unto itself.

I'm NOT asking you to play nice with trollish behavior, just consider why those words boil over when you're aggravated.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 14:59 other posts 
If you are actually well acquainted with me "going back years ago", when you had a different account, why not reintroduce yourself to me? I would very much like to know who I am interacting with.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 16:32
My name was "Derion". but I'm not sure it was memorable to you, we didn't interact directly, but I grew distasteful of your interactions with others, hence why you and several others received blacklisting after creating my current account.

I'm hoping we can co-exist at this point, even though I'm sure we still have deep disagreements.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 16:49 other posts 
Derion, no, I do not recall you. Odd that you are able to recall my distasteful interactions with others and only mine.

No worries.
By #672017 24,Oct,22 17:19
You outlasted other people I remember
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 21:28 other posts 
I have been giving a bit of thought to former member's and the screen name of Derion. Although the pictures look nothing like anything I've seen posted here before, something keeps telling me the screen name, Derion, sounds very much like one of MONTED's aliases.
By #672017 27,Oct,22 21:47
I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth. MONTED was blacklisted by me for similar reason to PA-Freddy: Unnecessary nastiness i the chat rooms.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 15:48
I'm 70 yrs old. I grew up with those sayings, and, while they may be racist or crude, in a moment of anger they will come up. Not everyone can be politically correct 100% of the time.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, and remember. Be careful what you divulge here. There are members of the site that are "deadly".
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 21:48 other posts 
Until recent times a woman that spoke nasty and hatful didn't get far on the social ladder. But now adays it is like a right of passage or something.
Acting respectable is not that damn hard to do.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 10:26
Phart I'm 73 and having had a relatively successful life, I'm no longer interested in climbing that proverbial"social ladder". These days I'm more Interested in equality and, I can see why modern women tend to talk nasty and hateful when they get put upon. Acting respectable is not that damn hard to do. That is true, but, men, traditionally, became (still do) disrespectful when confronted with diversity. It was part of that double standard accorded to women that made us second class citizens. As women, especially professional women, we've had to fight for simple right men have always enjoyed and told not to be disrespectful of the way things are. No wonder we've became nasty and hateful. You would have too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 09:05 other posts 
Liz Cheney that traitor I bet her father is rolling over in his grave and I don’t think we are ready for a woman as president at least not her
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:05 other posts 
Oh, give us some candy,
America needs more like her.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:26
I'm Candy 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
Not the flavor we need in the white house though.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 12:07 other posts 
What universe do you inhabit? That son of a buttfucker may be a lot of things, but dead ain't one of 'em
By #610414 24,Oct,22 12:18
I didn't even pick up on that. Good call Gntlmn.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 18:19 other posts 
I’m sure he will be after his daughter turned on her political party old Dick should take her on one of his accidental hunting trips
By #610414 24,Oct,22 18:30
You really believe he would put up with Trump?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 22:09 other posts 
Who wouldn’t he’s our savior
By #610414 25,Oct,22 07:13
Similar to Hitler or Musolini
"Liz Cheney that traitor I bet her father is rolling over in his grave..."

Former VP Dick Cheney Calls Donald Trump A ‘Coward’ In New Ad

Apparently, Dick Cheney is not in his grave and supports his daughter.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 10:40
Someone in the Repuckers party actually calling a spade a spade. Yes, former VP Cheney is right.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 04:34 other posts 
Lula da Silva narrowly defeats Jair Bolsonaro.

Let's see how long it takes before Bolsonaro starts yelling 'Fraud!'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 09:21 other posts 
That's great.
I'm happy for Brasil.
Bolsonaro is a fascist.
Good riddance of him.
By #610414 31,Oct,22 09:57
So am I, but da Silva is NOT choice either, just the better of the two. I'm surprised that, with all the machinations of Bolsonaro, the Brazilian people voted to such a close election. 😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 09:58 other posts 
I fully agree. Bolsonaro was, simply, the worst choice.

By #610414 28,Oct,22 18:26
Nancy Pelosi's husband, 82-year-old Paul Pelosi, underwent a successful surgery to repair a fractured skull on Friday, according to a statement from the House Speaker's office. This comes following an early morning violent attack with a hammer-wielding suspect who police believe targeted their San Francisco home.

CAT
This is what it has come to. The hatred coming out of that fool's mouth and his mindless following has brought us an insurrection and all types of violence.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 19:45 other posts 
I can't help but shake my head sometimes.
I disagree with and absolutely despise nancy peelowcee, but harming her husband will not fix the problems her party's actions have caused.
This type action discredits the republican cause.
there are radicals in all movements.
Although I would like to see the peelowces's living on the street like most of the people in her district have to ,harming them accomplishes nothing.

and did you notice,the crook did not use a GUN! Imagine that.
I guess next year I will have to show a ID and get a permit to carry a 16 oz Eastwing.
By #610414 28,Oct,22 22:10
I'm not against you owning an Eastwing. I am against you owning a jackhammer. We don't need automatics 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 10:46 other posts 
oops,I guess Only outlaws will have jack hammers
By #610414 29,Oct,22 08:12
Besides, Mr Pelosi had the hammer and the perv took it away. We'll have to amend the constitution with amendment 2.1 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:09 other posts 
Well let me ask a question.
Do you feel like Mr. Pelosi had a right to attempt to protect himself with the hammer from the intruder?
Or should Mr. Pelosi have sat there defenseless as the democrats expect gun owners to do and await his fate by the hands of the criminal?

I feel like the liberal spin on this is the intruder will be given some leniency because he defended himself from Mr.Pelosi by disarming him. Mr Pelosi may face legal action for attempting to harm the intruder.
By #610414 29,Oct,22 11:16
First question: he did have a right to attempt to defend himself.
Second question: that's Repuckers and/or concervatives false take on gun ownership.

GUNS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED OF HEAVILY CONTROLLED, but, as it stands now, if a person owns a gun (not used for sex), then, by all means they should use it in the way it's meant to be legally used.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 14:56 other posts 
please watch this video that bella posted on her thread.
It explains so much,yet contains so much irony Steven King would not have been able to write a script like it.

A illegal alien from canada,also being a nudist,and dope head, breaks into a home and attacks a democrat's husband,in a sanctuary city?
Could your imagination have ever come up with that much irony? Mine couldn't.
--------------------------------------- added after 30 hours

There is alot of this discussion I had to log out to see, but I don't think it will help the republican cause for dems to actually be injured 1 by 1.That will only empower them and fuel their desires to disarm and decimate our ability to defend ourselves.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:17 other posts 
Poll workers need to be armed. These toilet scum republiKKK'n "watchers" should be shot if they violate setback laws.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 09:34 other posts 
Gntlmn, I must say that your political posts are not that of a gentle man. Your political posts are scary and hateful and I find that very frightening.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 01:10 other posts 
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 01:17 other posts 
'Sorry, but the only "reasoning" a murderous burglar understands is a .45 through the forehead.
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:49
Lollipop, there's a BIG difference between those "watchers" and a murderous burglar.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:05 other posts 
Yes. The watchers wear red hats😆
By #610414 30,Oct,22 11:47
By #610414 29,Oct,22 09:42
Woah, lollipop, that's a little extreme. How about a police presence to protect them?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:32 other posts 
The only problem I see is the perpetrator left MR Pelosi injured with a pulse
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Dead men tell no tails
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 11:36 other posts 
Oh believe me the republicans will be watching like a hawk the democrats are all ready trying to cheat in Pennsylvanias mid term with their mail in ballot’s
By #610414 30,Oct,22 09:38
You know, Mountain Man, the Repuckers WILL, be watching the Democrats like a hawk. It reminds me of The Peanuts Gang waiting for The Great Pumpkin in the pumpkin patch during Halloween. It's not likely it will happen.
If it wasn't dangerous, I'd wish Repuckers would be able to pass all those laws they say will prevent voter fraud (even though every possible entity has poo-pooed that ever happened). I would love to see their faces after they loose an election with their ridiculous laws in place.😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 14:03 other posts 
Hahaha I would love to see that to only problem is your boy Biden has this country in such a mess that most of the democrats are discussed with him
By #610414 30,Oct,22 17:43
Dgraff, I posted this in Tecsan's thread, but, it applies to you too.

CAT
I BELIEVE Mr Biden is doing a good job. It's enough for me and, if he runs again, I WILL vote for him again. However, POLITIFACT SAYS IT WITH FACTS.

This is from POLITIFACT

HOW BIDEN'S BIGGEST WINS COMPARE

• American Rescue Plan Act. This coronavirus and economic relief bill, passed by a party-line vote, provided direct stimulus checks, extended unemployment insurance, temporarily expanded the child tax credit and provided aid to states and localities.

• Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. This bipartisan law invests in water, energy and broadband infrastructure.

• Inflation Reduction Act. This law, passed by a party-line vote, includes provisions that allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices, extend Affordable Care Act subsidies, address climate change and impose higher taxes on the largest corporations.

• Chips and Science Act. This bipartisan measure offers support for domestic semiconductor manufacturing, research and development.

• Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. Passed in the wake of mass shootings in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas, this law expands background checks for people younger than 21; increases funding for mental health services; closes the "boyfriend loophole" for firearm purchases by those who have been convicted of domestic violence; and offers funding for states to implement firearms confiscation laws for those determined by a court to be a significant danger to themselves or others.

OTHER LEGISLATION SIGNED BY BIDEN

More quietly, Biden has signed an array of bills that passed with significant bipartisan backing.

• Sgt. 1st Class Heath Robinson Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics, or PACT, Act. Widens veterans’ health benefits for those who experienced harmful environmental exposures during military service, including hazardous waste burn pits.

• Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which had lapsed, and two bills addressing sex abuse.

• National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022, which included a pay increase for service members.

• COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, which addresses attacks on Asian Americans partly by increasing access to the reporting of hate crimes and expediting the review of hate crimes related to COVID-19.

• Postal Service Reform Act, which repeals a pre-funding requirement for postal retirement benefits that had been a financial albatross.

• Ocean Shipping Reform Act, which funds increased oversight of international ocean carriers.

• Several bills levying sanctions, including the Ending Importation of Russian Oil Act; the Suspending Normal Trade Relations with Russia and Belarus Act, and a ban on imports from the region of China where the Chinese government is widely believed to be repressing the Uyghur ethnic minority.

• Emmett Till Antilynching Act, which makes lynching a federal hate crime.

• Juneteenth National Independence Day Act, designating a federal holiday for Juneteenth, marking the emancipation of enslaved African Americans on June 19 every year.

• State and Local Government Cybersecurity Act of 2021, requiring the Department of Homeland Security to bolster collaboration with state, local, tribal and territorial governments on cybersecurity.

• Several bills on crime and policing, including the Public Safety Officer Support Act of 2022, the Homicide Victims’ Families’ Rights Act of 2021, the Capitol Police Emergency Assistance Act of 2021 and the Supreme Court Police Parity Act of 2022.

The Senate also approved a treaty backed by the Biden administration to phase out certain chemicals used in refrigeration that are considered a risk for climate change.

OTHER BIDEN POLICIES THAT DIDN'T DEPEND ON LEGISLATION

As president, Biden has also enacted policies by executive action, without Congress. Here are some of the bigger ones:
Get COVID-19 under control. While the coronavirus is still killing nearly 400 Americans a day, deaths and hospitalizations have been largely steady at today’s level since April 2022, which is far below previous peaks of 2,000 to 3,000 deaths per day.

Establish new fuel economy standards. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has set new fuel efficiency standards for vehicles, mandating higher targets for new cars and light trucks for model years 2023 to 2026.

Rejoin the Paris climate agreement. The United States rejoined the Paris Agreement, pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50% from where they were in 2005 by the year 2030.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 21:33 other posts 
Sorry baby I don’t have it in me to sit and read that whole book you wrote you lost me after the first two lines

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   ...#183

Show It Off