Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #91

Pages:  #1... #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 21,Feb,23 22:25
Phart, here's my answer to dating.
No. It's the unrespectful thing to do. You are asking if the other person is a cheat.

By #610414 21,Feb,23 12:48
The political forecast for Florida reads, “racist with a chance of fascism”.

DeSantis is repeating the mistakes of his predecessors |
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 13:30 other posts 
And yet,the economic forcast for Florida is great!
only registered users can see external links
"2023 will be another year of strong job growth"
"Stronger GDP growth for Florida’s economy"
Yea, looks like you are going to be in a torture chamber Cat. Another successful year in a great state.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 17:33
There's a whole lot more than the economy. If all you look at is that, then you live a very shallow life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 18:41 other posts 
That is the most important thing to the majority of people right now
Economy
Inflation
Job Growth
No one cares about row versus wade and all the stupid things
By #610414 21,Feb,23 18:52
No one? Don't fool yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 20:51 other posts 
Wow, how can you eliminate homelessness without money to build shelter?
How can everyone have something to eat if there is no money?
How can much of anything happen without money?
A good economy means everyone is working ,making decent money ,paying taxes and donating to charity's where they can.
With a bad economy, not much tax money going into the government coffers, and less money going to charities because people can't afford to donate.
How can a infa structure be upgraded if there is no tax money in the coffers for the government to do it ,or funding from private companys?
Good economy means all is well that needs to be for people to be comfortable and safe.
By #610414 21,Feb,23 22:18
We just went through a pandemic. The economy.........there was no economy. Thousands died. And look at us. Did we all died? Did the country become a Communist canibalistic society? No, we pushed forward and did the best we could. Believe it or not, taxes were collected. The roads got fixed. We had enough food to make normal meals and the government didn't fall. Now, because we have inflation, something that, in my lifetime alone, we have gone through five times, we are pooping our pants. You guys sure have short memories and no cojones.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 20:54 other posts 
Exactly, rowing verses wading would be a minor issue if people acted with common sense and took responsibility for their actions.
Alot of the issues people are crying about are recent social constructs .And some are rehashed issues that will never be solved such as racism

By #610414 21,Feb,23 17:25
Bella! posted in her thread:

You would be mistaken if you think OR attempt to spread that bullshit that I have "put you down" since you've joined the site. That's laughable since you have come and gone so many times and returned under so many names.

I think it's important for members, as well as you, since you seem to be "forgetful", to understand how our paths crossed. They crossed when you were referred for deletion for posting internet pictures and trying to pass them off as being you. Yep, that's how I became acquainted with you. The deletion process seemed too quick and unfair to me and I suggested that admin consider adding the "freeze voting" option to allow benevolent, compassionate, sympathetic type voting members the opportunity to reach out to members like you, to request that they remove the questionable picture or pictures to possibly stop their deletion. Yep, silly me, I reached out to you advising you of the situation you put yourself in and requested that you remove the picture or pictures. You had been a member for probably close to 2 years and you decided to remove the pictures but it didn't end there. No, you decided to remove all your pictures and replace it with one of your homemade signs blaming me and big9inch21 for the travesty of injustice you seemed to have suffered. You don't "own" or apologize for anything that you do wrong so don't you dare point blame toward me for your lies or personality deficiency.

CAT
It's true. When I first joined SYC, I did post a few internet pics that were photoshopped. I had not been a member for "close to 2 yrs." At least, I don't think so as that happened when I went by "twowarmtts" and that account I personally closed about 2 yrs after I first joined. At the time, I was not active in the forums and I didn't know you from Adam. I didn't know I was up for deletion since I didn't have enough membership time to be allowed to know what was happening. This is one of the things I don't like about the site. Members should be able to see if they are brought up on charges. Anyway, I found out from a male member, an acquaintance. He told me that YOU AND A FEW OTHERS were trying to get rid of me. Let me say, right now, that over 90% of the pics were mine. I didn't want to be deleted and so I deleted my gallery and posted one pic blaming you and someone else for trying to have me deleted. I was angry as I thought the male members were enjoying my pics..... mostly of me, and they would get angry at you. Later, YOU told me about your noble gesture. Hurray. Sometimes I wish I had been deleted. It seems people get deleted and are back the next day. Since then I've had other accounts, two were twowarmtts2 and 3. I've never been kicked out of the site. You can check with Admin. I left because of the treatment your buddies gave me and/or got bored. I don't have anything to apologize for. What I do here is no different than what other members do, but, technically, the crap you've brought up happened to a long ago member who's account is closed. I've been a member, this month, for three years and I've been a really good member. I follow the rules, support the site, and generally try to be friendly and helpful to other members.
You have put me down. I learned early that I can read all posts except private msgs. You have put me down many times. I can't complain too much. I've gaven it right back at you. You can try to fool the other members, but, you know I know. So I suggest you cut the crap. You know well, and I posted this many times, I enjoy participating in your thread, not because I like you, but, in spite of you. If I tweaked your nose, I'm sorry. Please retire your, "I have done so much for this member and look how she treats me." Line. It's passe. And BTW, if anyone has a personality deficiency, it's you.

Also posted in my thread.👿👿

By #610414 18,Feb,23 08:45
leopoldij your "friend", Bella, commented.

I can't help but think that leopoldij appears to look needy when he spams members to thank them for their vote on one of his pictures.

His standard thank you is "Thanks for the vote! /1r57uaiix847pic.html " Then he includes the link to his picture that you voted for. Why the heck would any member want his, or any other member's picture for that matter, on their page? That just seems so DESPERATE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:21 other posts 
What can you expect from a short fat Ron Jeramy look alike and I agree with Bella the fat little grub is needy and desperate
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

He’s a lixsipsucket wannabe
I’m the queen look at me
By #610414 18,Feb,23 09:45
I don't expect anything from my friends except friendship. That's what I expect from you, too.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:48 other posts 
Yea I read the other day that ron was incompitant to stand trial for sex crimes. who the hell would get near that fat fucker without being paid big bucks I don't know.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 06:38 other posts 
Part of his dick is made from cow tongue 👅
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:39 other posts 
Tell that witch bella!, please, to get a life.
She is the one who's desperate,
desperate for a fuck.

She's blocked me so why the fuck
does she bother with me?

She definitely needs a cock.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 12:47 other posts 
what makes you think she aint getting any?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 06:13 other posts 
My "artistic" video.
After all, a pussy is a piece of art!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 15:46 other posts 

and a view of her nipple
i love grabbing titties

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 10:11 other posts 
Time for sex.
I love cumming on her titties:
By #610414 18,Feb,23 10:13
😱😱😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 10:30 other posts 
Sorry I shocked you. lol
I forgot to admit that I love sex.

By #610414 17,Feb,23 13:05
Latest Updates

Five former Memphis officers plead not guilty in beating death of Tyre Nichols
👍We know how this will turn out, right, Sherryann?

FBI investigates hack of its own computer network
😝Middle school kid busted for hacking into most secure FBI computer.

Exclusive: Trump lawyer hires own attorney in classified documents probe
😆This was a classified secret. The FBI is launching a probe helped by middle school kid,

U.S. military completes recovery of Chinese balloon downed off South Carolina
💥The balloon, rumored to have been manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, still bears "US CENTENNIAL" markings.

As U.S. Supreme Court weighs YouTube's algorithms, 'litigation minefield' looms
😁Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh has already ordered two keggs of Milwaukee's Best, Justice Samuel A. Alito is filling rubbers with helium and releasing them. We don't know what Justice Clarence Thomas is planning. Perhaps wearing white makeup?

CAT. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 16:38 other posts 
I don't understand. What does Sherryann
have to do with those murderers?
By sherryann [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 20:01 other posts 
Thank you
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 09:44 other posts 
I'm just trying to understand.
I can't, for a minute, believe
that anyone, other than a psychopath,
would support murderers like those
policemen who killed that man.
I know you're ultra super duper conservative
but you're not a psychopath.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 09:59
Leo, you've been keeping your nose far too long sniffing pussy. 🤣 I didn't mean to imply she does. Sherryann and I have been having a discussion on the linient treatment of criminals in the US. She believes with phart about criminals getting out after they commit crimes, especially murder! No one cares, online or in real life. Regardless of race, more people will probably get arrested after cops "find a nickle bag"while violent crime offenders will keep getting released.
Sherryann and I don't share views on conservative and liberal issues, but, she's a very nice lady and I'm sorry I inadvertently painted her in the wrong color.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 10:09 other posts 
Why leniency for murderers?
That's the point?
Nobody has the right to take another human being's life. That morality 101. (And nothing to do with religion or laws. )
So those who do, especially when they deliberately plan it, should not have a lenient treatment. In fact, police people who kill, and there are many of those in the US, should given harsher sentences because they should have known better.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 10:21
There shouldn't be leniency for murderers and that includes those that murder in the full view of the public, but, how do you feel about a pressumed murderer? A person is accused of murder because of circumstancial evidence. Doesn't that person deserve to be innocent until proven guilty? That was the discussion with Sherryann. Another part was that judges are the ones that determine the harshness of a penalty. In a trial, they have the last word from freedom to the death sentence.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 16:40 other posts 
U.S. military completes recovery of Chinese balloon downed off South Carolina
💥The balloon, rumored to have been manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, still bears "US CENTENNIAL" markings.

This reminds me of the fact that the US sells weapons to countries that later become hostile to the US.

And that the US creates dictators, like Sadam, who later turn against the US.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 18:52 other posts 
Yea,biden left 7 billon worth of weapons in afganistan, and the ruskys are buying it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 21:30 other posts 
Terrible. The US starts the war in Afghanistan, then loses it, and leaves the weapons behind.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 10:02
Phart, it's called foreign aid.
By #610414 18,Feb,23 10:01
When you conbine love of profits and naivete, that's what you get.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 16:37 other posts 
That's a great video. That girl is awesome!
By #610414 18,Feb,23 10:03
She sure is.👍

By #610414 17,Feb,23 12:43
HILLSDALE, Mich, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Jon Smith, a local leader in rural Michigan of America First, a far-right Republican faction that denies the results of the 2020 election, wants to shift the entire party to the right - even if it means short-term losses at the ballot box. "We need to redefine what it means to be a Republican," he said in an interview.
In pursuit of that aim, Smith and other hardliners deployed armed guards to bar moderate delegates from a county meeting last August, threatening to bring criminal trespassing charges against them

CAT
What's happening in Michigan? It must be the brutal winters that are not to be trifled with and can drive you up the wall. (Feb 3, 2023) 🤣🤣😈
BTW, anyone noticed that these Nazis will "bring criminal trespassing charges"? Let's bring down the government, but, let's use their laws for protection. Hilarious. 😝😝

By #610414 17,Feb,23 12:31
Los Angeles authorities have arrested a man suspected of shooting two Jewish men as they walked home from their synagogues this week in separate, nonfatal incidents that are being investigated as hate crimes.

CAT
It's been reported the assailant was upset the men were "cut". He was quoted as saying, "No flavor."

By #610414 17,Feb,23 12:26
Scott Drops Social Security From Plan as G.O.P. Retreats From Entitlement Cuts
The backtracking by the Florida Republican came after bipartisan criticism and signaled how the G.O.P. has pulled away from calls to overhaul the nation’s entitlement programs.

CAT
He was an asshole when he was Florida's governor and he's an ass now, as a senator from Florida.👿👿

By #610414 17,Feb,23 12:22
Employees at Fox News knew that claims blaming election fraud for Donald Trump’s 2020 loss were outlandish and false, even as the network continued to promote them as credible, a newly unsealed court filing appears to show.
The document, which pulls from a host of internal communications from Fox News employees involved in election coverage, includes comments and quotes revealing that producers, executives and stars of the network knew that the election wasn’t stolen and that many fraud claims were bogus. The communications suggest that Fox News zeroed in on fraud claims as a way to boost ratings and appease their conservative viewership, who some at the company believed abandoned them after President Joe Biden won in Arizona.

CAT
Was that the FAKE NEWS they kept telling us about?🤣🤣🤣😈

By #610414 12,Feb,23 13:10
The Memo: Pence hits new bumps in 2024 road

Yeah, like this milktoast has a chance in the 2024 elections.😝😝😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 19:27 other posts 
On this we agree
I wouldn't call him milktoast; Mike Pence is an extreme conservative Christian extremist. Did you not hear that he couldn't have dinner alone with female politicians, like Prime Minister Theresa May or German Chancellor Angela Merkel?
Any guy who's religion makes him fear he looses control over his sexual urges,
when he is alone with Theresa May or Angela Merkel, is not milktoast,
he's an extreme religious wing-nut, on par with Ayatollah Khomeini.
By #610414 13,Feb,23 08:28
I don't believe he's as extreme as you paint him. Let me clarify my view. Regardless how insecure he is with his sexual urges. That, is his perception of himself. He's not to blame directly. His Christian (sic) upbringing is. The American public look at him and say, "How the hell did this NERD with a sexual hangup, ever make it to the Vice-President's position?" And then you remember that, as Trump's pick for a running mate could have been the Ayatollah Khomeini and he would have become the Vice-president. Pence is just not presidential material, ie, milktoast.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Feb,23 08:39 other posts 
Trump needed to pick Mike Pence to get the vote from all the other religious wing-nuts in your country. They needed to know that the presidency was safely into the hands of the religious wing-nuts who would exchange all the judges, especially the supreme court justices, with right-wing Christian ideologues, who would ban abortion at their earliest convenience and start prepping people on banning contraceptives, women's rights and LGTBQ+ rights.

Except for stealing the election, what far-right-wing, Christian extremist policy
do you think that Mike Pence would not support?
By #610414 13,Feb,23 08:52
That was a political move by Trump to get elected and it happened at the right time. We know how that played out, but Pence needed to be "Pence" and nothing else. Now, his only support is the Christian right. The Trump base will not support him and the Christian right is questionable due to "guilty-by-association. The Christian right is starting to question their efforts to change US politics. There's a definite backlash to their pushing their views down the throats of the voters.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Feb,23 09:08 other posts 
Are they really starting to question their efforts to change US politics?
I think they are very pleased in how things are turning out.
Maybe they loose one election or two, but that doesn't matter, because the Democrats are not succeeding in turning back what was changed.
The voters are already not that angry anymore and considering voting for the next Republican. Don't be so sure that Biden will win from Trump again, the voters have a very short attention-span. And if DeSantis succeeds in beating Trump in the primaries, Biden will most likely loose to that mofo.

The playbook of the religious wing-nuts is moving the goalposts.
They get some wins early with every new Republican president,
then ride out the storm while Democrats correct nothing. Then voters forget
and vote for Republicans again. Just look at your history and see how it happened.
Democrats are milktoast for letting the Republicans get away with it.

The Trump base has supported all the religious wing-nuts' goals.
Even the non-religious ones would support America turning into a theocracy.
If they end up not liking it, they just blame the Democrats for it.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,23 11:13 other posts 
Mike not wanting to be alone with women is founded in sound morals and common sense and respect for his wife.
No room for rumors if he is never alone.
Rumors ruin a person rather anything happens or not.It is also respectful of the womans husband to make sure there others there.
I would say that was a good thing.
And fast forward to modern day thinking with religion out the window as it seems, women now are learning how to entrap,and ruin men with the Meto movement. A he said she said thing. Alone with a woman you don't know well or can trust,dangerous nowadays.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 06:34 other posts 
Mike says himself that it's because of his religion.
It's similar to Muslim men who don't want to shake hands with women.
That's not a problem for just any person or even a lower place politician,
but I do think it's a problem for a president, because it only represents a small minority of the people, which makes him a terrible representative for the rest of the people.

It's not sound morals and common sense and respect for his wife, it's puritanism. When the other sex only reminds you of having sex, that's the idea of humans not ascending beyond the level of animals.
It's also disrespectful to the principle of self-control. The least that we should expect from our leaders is that they have the self-control to not see another leader as a potential sex-partner, just because they are from the opposite sex.
They are there as the people's representatives. If they cannot even be trusted to suppress their animal urges for a few hours, than they disqualify themselves for the job.

It's not that you cannot trust women when you are alone with them,
it's that you cannot trust yourself. That entrapment thing doesn't exist,
it's just an excuse of stupid men, who don't treat women like human beings.

The whole MeTo movement exactly shows men have problems with self-control. The solution is not to separate men and women, the solution is for primitive cavemen assholes to learn some GODDAMN SELF-CONTROL and RESPECT
for other human beings.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 06:56 other posts 
You mean like Joe Biden and his hair sniffing problems he even sniffed a Girl Scout and that’s not acceptable and I just bet he muttered gee you’re hair smells terrific
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 07:06 other posts 
At least he didn't 'grab them by the pussy'.
Or organize beauty pageants just to peep on little girls changing.
Or fantasize about boning his own daughter.
Or accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct.
Or paid off models for staying silent about being his prostitute.
Or allegedly being extorted over a pee fetish tape by Russia.

You really know how to pick presidents who show your hypocrisy to the max.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 08:56 other posts 
See right away you want to get snippy with me for your information I didn’t vote in 2016 I didn’t think trump needed my help the people of the United States 🇺🇸 were fed up with barrack Obama so I knew it was going to change to the republicans and I didn’t bother to vote in 2020 either but I am registered to vote this time around
By #610414 14,Feb,23 11:48
Mountain Man, if you didn't vote you shouldn't complain about who's in now
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 18:47 other posts 
Oh yes I should I’m the one struggling to keep the house warm I’m the one carrying heating oil for the garage because it’s cheaper to buy it yourself at the pump than have it delivered I’m the one paying through the nose to buy food you’re blow buddy Joe Biden and his crummy band of democrats are worth millions it’s the working class and the poor that feel the pinch it happened with Obama and this jackass is nothing more than a white Obama
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I hope you are proud of what you did to America 🇺🇸
You Democrats are commie bastards just like Putin
By #610414 14,Feb,23 19:50
Well, like i said, "You don't have a right to bitch". Tell you what, why don't you vote in 2024 and if your party wins you can celebrate............. until you figure out no one can really change the economy by much. And, if your party looses, you can blame it on all those clowns in Congress...............and the American majority.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 07:14 other posts 
I didn’t vote in 2020 because I never thought in my wildest dreams the American 🇺🇸 public would be stupid enough to vote for Biden and I never thought the democrats were smart enough to cheat a win but it won’t happen again we are on to the democrats we know how they cheated and in what states
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Being a democrat in the 70s was way different the democrats were for the little guy and the republicans were for the big corporations now days the democrats are about controlling everything and the republicans are about freedom
By #610414 15,Feb,23 10:04
I think I said it in another thread. Mountain Man, you need a good dose of Ex Lax.
Alright you didn't vote for Trump. You probably live in a 'safe red' state where your vote is unnecessary anyway.

It's still hypocrisy to attack Biden for 'sniffing hair', when the orange monster you approve of was the most sexually depraved presidential candidate in American history and still got voted in, by a constituency that supposedly cares about 'sexual depravity'.

By the way, I forgot Trump's ties to Jeffrey Epstein and him being on his 'Lo.li.ta Express' seven times. And sure, Bill Clinton probably too, but Democrats didn't know that BEFORE they voted for him. Trump hasn't lost any of his devout following, after any of his dirty secrets coming out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 18:28 other posts 
No I live in a swing state Pennsylvania and my goal is to take it out of the swing status like what happened in Florida this past midterm what a great state they finally woke up and floored the democrats
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

And by the way sex scandals have been going on in the White House for years
JFK was fucking Marilyn Monroe bill Clinton was fucking Monica Lewinsky Hillary Clinton was ass fucking Michael Obama big eared Johnson was fucking jarrold Ford and Richard Nixon was fucking everyone
By #610414 15,Feb,23 19:16
There's a HUGE difference between sexual dalliances and sexual diviancy. Who FUCKS whom one what is those people's business.
Trump 'grabbed women by the pussy without permission.
Organized beauty pageants just to peep on little girls changing.
He fantasized about boning his own daughter and made it public
He was accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct.
He paid off models for staying silent about being his prostitute.
He was allegedly being extorted over a pee fetish tape by Russia.
Trump's ties to Jeffrey Epstein and him being on his 'Lo.li.ta Express' seven times

And Florida will pay for electing DeSantis. He's a huge fuckup.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 20:53 other posts 
Desantis might be your next president
By #610414 16,Feb,23 08:59
Well, at least he won't be in Florida.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,23 09:27 other posts 
I give him one thing he’s young and ambitious and his thinking is not that far off from trumps
By #610414 16,Feb,23 13:54
He,like Trump, is milking the system. You think they give a crap about you or me? They want the power.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,23 14:14 other posts 
Biden and his band of democrats don’t give a rat’s ass about us either they are only interested in lining their pockets with money and bickering with republicans just name one thing that got done in the last two years that was a positive accomplishment
By #610414 16,Feb,23 14:53
1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year.

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,23 09:56 other posts 
entrapment is very real and you must be a complete dumbass to believe it is not. It happens all the time.
Besides ,when you avoid a situation like being alone with a woman, it removes all doubts, and all chances of rumors. Rumors do more harm than most facts.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 12:43 other posts 
So you think Minister Theresa May or German Chancellor Angela Merkel
would falsely accuse the American Vice President of sexual impropriety?
Just thinking that would make anyone unfit for the office of president.

Any evidence for the claim 'it happens all the time'?
I don't accept that claim without good evidence.
Many men are misogynists and there are even more with lack of self-control.
Them defending themselves with the claim of 'entrapment' is more likely.
The reason is that women almost never benefit from sexual harassment claims.
Occasionally some horrible asshole faces some consequences, but most of the time the career of the woman accusing him is ruined. Even when proven right.

There is of course a culture of prudishness in the US, turning even the slightest rumor of sexual impropriety into a fucking witch-hunt. But that's most often not the women's fault, that because it's turned into a political weapon. It's exactly guys like Mike Pence who promote that horrible prudishness and it's exactly the right-wing that uses sexual witch-hunting the most now. It's now standard that they call everyone 'groomers'.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 17:49 other posts 

read this line
"David Southworth
Former Retired USAF

Yes, quite common. As someone who worked for years in child support enforcement I’ve seen it literally thousands of times. Women use the tools available to them."

I know of a court case where the guys defense lawyer ask the lady on the stand to place a pencil in a cup he was holding,when she started to try to put the pencil in the cup,he moved it away, after a while she said," I can't get it in there,you keep moving it" and to that the lawyer said, "and that your Honor is why my client was able to have sex with her,she did not resist.". The fellow walked out the court room free.
Didn't work for her that day.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   ...#195

Show It Off