Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #87

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 23,Jan,23 17:20
We have to suffer this jerk for four years
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 19:37 other posts 
Most of us in NC would LOVE to trade with you!
By #610414 23,Jan,23 19:46
I truly wish he runs for president and has to quit in two years. I'd gladly pay for his airfare to NC

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,23 15:13 other posts 

"Some prosecutors and law enforcement leaders argue that the shift away from a more punitive approach for juveniles toward intervention programs and rehabilitation has gone too far.

Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark, a Democrat — who once supported a 2017 New York law ending the automatic prosecution of 16- and 17-year-olds as adults, raising the age to 18 — now wants to prosecute more gun possession cases in criminal court."

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 09:13 other posts 
The truth is leaking out of the vault folks,
By #610414 21,Jan,23 11:08
That’s the problem with punitive discipline such as suspension and expulsion,” Gonzalez said. “You get removed and then you just come back. There’s nothing done to reintegrate into the community and rebuild the climate, the connectedness, the sense of safety, all the things that we know are so important to young people learning.”

Traditional discipline has widened inequities. Black children often are suspended or expelled at rates far higher than white children. Research has found that these discipline disparities can have lifelong consequences for children, such as worsened educational outcomes and higher rates of incarceration.

CAT
What truth exactly? The fact that traditional discipline makes it worse? The fact that WOKE methods brought forth by liberal thinking educators are the way to go? Tell us, Phart. Tell us your truth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:27 other posts 
Pennsylvania is pushing cyber schooling hard and I think the kids get a better education they are running commercials on every tv station and broadcasting on the radio wouldn’t it be great if Pennsylvania was the first state to close its schools and go 100 percent cyber school poor just Will would loose his job
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:32
There's much, much, more to going to school than lessons on whatever subject is being taught. Having a teacher guide a student in order to understand why something is the way it is and not just commit to memory is worth any amount of money. Another plus is that in an environment where other students are with you, a student learns how to interact with other people. Cyber schooling is a really bad idea and pushed only to save money. I hope the JustWill's of this world continue to be. You would not like what cyber education would produce
👿
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:42 other posts 
Well the in person system is not exactly turning out angels either. Remember all the kids shooting each other for example?
Remember all the crime?
Somethings not working and it's high time the liberals understood that villages don't put out the best results either.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 10:22
Humanity has not changed in thousands of years. There will always be mayhem
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:43 other posts 
The liberal methods are not allowing ANYTHING to be done about the problem. The Problems are allowed to stay right where they were.
Why should your child be disruptive, attack the teacher or whatever, which in turn disrupts my child's education ,be allowed to sit right back down and there be no accountability?
the facts are the children being born now are of over medicated and doped up parents and have mental issues born right in. They will never integrate with society regardless of a punishment method. Kick em out ,leave em out and virtual home school them instead.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:46
You mean to tell me, Phart, you've attended school and never saw what you call "today's problem?". You think doped up parents are something reacent? You think students attacking teachers is something new? Why don't you ask Dgraff, a sexagenarian? Besides, you are dealing with a small, and, I do mean small, section of the student population. What about the rest? These problems are not because of liberal methods. The educational system in this country is as concervative as it comes. The concessions made, to change the punishments, was as a direct result to the parents. I remember paddlings were ok until the parents started to complain about child abuse.
Not to change the subject, but, how many children dou you have, Phart?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 20:37 other posts 
None,but if I had any ,I would find some way of making sure they were home schooled or private schooled. Public schools suck and my childs education is not your responsibilty to pay for anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 19:17 other posts 
MORE found by the DOJ!
Um, how long can the white house run with the umbrella over his head before it trips and biden gets wet?

"“took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years,”
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:47
So far the DOJ has not said a word. Why?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 20:38 other posts 
Well if the hand of your "leader" was in the cookie jar and you knew your job-reputation-life,were at stake,would you make alot of noise?
By #610414 23,Jan,23 11:41
Yes, if you have integrity.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 21:11 other posts 
Here's ye proof,here's ye proof I tell ye!

Here's ye proof that conservatives have a sense of humor!
By #610414 23,Jan,23 09:23
🤣🤣

By #610414 23,Jan,23 10:28
12 people are injured from a shooting at a Louisiana nightclub

It's getting soooo tiring. One more time. When will we get deliverance.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 07:47 other posts 
I bumped onto this page
showing women without and with makeup.

Well, in many cases I like them without makeup.
I don't understand why they have to hide their natural looks.
I'm much more attracted to natural and ordinary looking women.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:19
Women's war paint is for the pleasures of men.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 18:41 other posts 
I know. But some men like them without the decorations.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 09:45 other posts 
I agree with you on this.

Makeup has unhealthy stuff in it to.

And bondo as I call it,don't help some people regardless of how much they put on.

By #610414 21,Jan,23 23:23
Tomorrow is my friend's birthday. He's Italian. Happy Birthday, J.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 07:45 other posts 
Happy birthday to him.

Mi piacce la musica! Grazie.
By #610414 22,Jan,23 09:21
👍🥰😈

By #610414 21,Jan,23 12:42
Moon-Walking Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Marries Again at 93

He's over the Moon. 🤣😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 15:41 other posts 
Good for him!
I couldn't read the page you sent, it requires an app and I won't download an app,
but I found the news elsewhere.
His wife, Anca Faur, about 63 years old.
30 years difference. Good age gap.
By #610414 21,Jan,23 17:32
Try this one

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 18:26 other posts 
You mean you agree with marriage?
Wow.

But on the subject, why even bother at his age?
By #610414 21,Jan,23 18:30
I guess he wanted to make an honest woman of her
--------------------------------------- added after 97 seconds

BTW. I married Charlie in 1971 and we are still together. We had some rough times along the way, but, here we are.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 21:43 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 19:07 other posts 
Of course I agree with marriage,
why not?
I also agree with simple partnership.

Even animals, especially primates, get married (have partnership). Since we are animals marriage is a natural process. It's great to feel close to someone and take care of him/her. The more one gives to another person, the more balanced he or she is.

As for Buzz, finding someone to be close to you at this age probably prolongs his life by virtue of the fact that he is loved and he loves. Provided, of course, that it is not a fake marriage.

Humans need humans very very much. Friends and partners. I have dozens of them, in real life, and almost nobody on the Internet.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 21:17 other posts 
the article does make it clear there is no evidence yet of hunter seeing the paperwork but there is evidence he was able to pass out drunk with in a few feet of them while being paid millions from the chinese.
Why is it taboo think something is amiss here?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 20:31 other posts 
Time for pussy.
She's giving me a show here
and I'm about to fuck her

[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 07:47 other posts 
My experiment has finished.
My intention in asking the question below whether you should shoot the 6 year old kid who's about to shoot you was in order to make you, American friends, realise that when you live in a dangerous country with more guns than people then guns can be found in the hands of everyone, adults, kids, good guys, bad guys and guns will be used to shoot innocent people and lead to fucking ridiculous situations where a toddler shoots a teacher. I asked the question "should she shoot or not" to see your reactions. In the end, you couldn't just focus on giving an answer per se but you were itching to justify the fact that the situation arose by blaming the parents, the upbringing, the disobeying the laws,... anything BUT the proliferation of guns and the fact the you've made your country very very dangerous but are unable to see reality.

Situations such as a kid killing a teacher a student killing a couple of dozen students and teachers, a church goer shoots other church members in a church, a policeman raids a random house and kills people, and so on, are natural consequences of the way you decided to live, by having guns everywhere and accessing them at any time.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

So, go ahead and shoot your brains out. Kids shoot kids and adults, keep the warzone like situation in schools. The point of my question was for you to see that the answer to the question "kill the kid?" poses a huge moral dilemma, a dilemma you find, and you will find, yourselves in because you have millions and millions of fucking guns.
So go ahead and shoot yourselves and your kids.
By #610414 10,Jan,23 10:04
Leo, I assume you are using “you” as the plural pronoun to include many people. I know where you are coming from and I agree, this country of mine has a huge imperfection and that is gun ownership by so many people. Please know that the loudest voices in this argument is that of the gun owners. There are many people like me. People that abhor firearms and are always looking for legal relief. It’s very hard to get satisfaction. The money and, what I call the “John Wayne” attitude is very strong here. In time I hope to overcome, but, it won’t be in the near future. In the meantime innocents will die. Such is our life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 12:31 other posts 
I apologize for the mistake in using "you" in a multi-pluralistic fashion. I MUST have excluded you (singular) and all my rational American friends, and, trust me, I got many.

The "you" in the above, was meant to be for the ultra-far right wingers.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:51 other posts 
Leo,you remind me of a old plow mule with blinders on in a 100 acre field.
You refuse to accept the fact that the GUN in and of it's self is not the problem.
You refuse to accept the fact we need to at causes for the violence.
Your idea of a solution is to remove 1 tool from a tool box.

Many a cemetery is FULL of people who died from lesser tools than a gun.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:21 other posts 
It's YOUR problem dude, not mine.
Accept the fact that you may have to face the dilemma
whether to shoot a 6-year old or not.

And, as I said many times in the past, I, too, would
probably have been forced to have a gun when every home
around me has more guns than family members. This is unique
in two countries: US and Yemen, except that Yemen is nowhere close to the US.

--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

AND HERE IS HOW THE US COMPARES WITH OTHER CIVILISED COUNTRIES

--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

I'LL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU.

HERE WE GO.

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ELEMENTARY STATISTICS

--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

A 2021 RAND CORPORATION STUDY FOUND THAT PEOPLE
WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE NO MORE LIKELY TO
ENGAGE IN GUN VIOLENCE THAN OTHERS,

IN FACT PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE
MORE LIKELY TO BE VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE THAN
PERPETRATORS.

IT’S WORTH NOTING THAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE
SIMILAR RATES OF MENTAL ILLNESS BUT
***NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL OF GUN DEATHS AS THE US.***

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:57 other posts 
Do you understand what I proved?

(Forget it, I know you don't. You're just
an extreme-right wing guy with anti-democracy obsessions
and know absolutely nothing about how the world views
your country or how other countries operate.)
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 23:51 other posts 
I do not give 2 damns about what OTHER countrys think about America. If it is so bad,why aren't the illegals GOING INTO MEXICO Instead of leaving it??
By #275407 12,Jan,23 01:26
Cubans hate the u.s also, that doesn't stop hundreds of Cubans every day risking their lives on rafts trying to come to Florida for a better life.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 09:59
Cody, not all Cubans hate the US. Most that do feel President Kennedy let them down when he called back the bombers during the Bay of Pigs invation. You guys north of Miami Lakes have a skewed view of them. Most that have been here several years and, for sure, first generation Cuban/Americans see the greatness of this country. What they don't understand, or at least makes them laugh, is why so many goofballs from MidAmerica try to get involved in national politics when they hardly know how their local government works.😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 07:38 other posts 
And, as I said many times in the past, I, too, would
probably have been forced to have a gun when every home
around me has more guns than family members. This is unique
in two countries: US and Yemen, except that Yemen is nowhere close to the US.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 09:52
Phart, you missed the point. This country is a great country to emigrate to despite the problems that it has. Too many guns in the hands of irresponsible people is one of those problems. Other problems are fairly equal in most other countries. The abundance of guns is bad because of the reaction of many gun owners. If I call you an SOB and you own a gun, you just might shoot me. If I cut you off while driving, you might exhibit road rage and, if you own a gun, you just might shoot me. On Dec 31, 2022 there was 20,000+ gun deaths, 38,300+ gun injuries, and approximately 24,100+ suicides in the United States in 2022. Most people live a lifetime without ever coming face-to-face with a gun wielding person. But, we all live with the fear that it could happen at any moment. I don't react to traffic fuckups. Why? I don't know if the other guy will shoot at me. I don't argue with anyone in the grocery store, same reason, but, doesn't that take away from my right to live a peaceful life free from possible danger? If I was an "illegal", I, too, would want to live here. There's good paying jobs. There's health facilities, there are no roving bands of "paramilitary" goons going around stealing, raping, or murdering on a wim. All I would have to do is keep my head down and accept the odd instance of discrimination.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 12:19 other posts 
He doesn't miss the point.
He understands what the problem is
but he avoids admitting it.
So, as usual, he shifts the subject
to something else.

That's why it's impossible to converse
with phart. He doesn't know the way to do that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 12:38 other posts 
You said EXACTLY what my all Americans I know in person say:

* Most [Americans] live a lifetime
* without ever coming face-to-face
* with a gun wielding person.
* But, we all live with the fear
* that it could happen at any moment.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 10:40
On average more than 1,500 people are murdered with a knife each year in the USA.

Phart, are you really going to compare gun deaths with other forms of homicides? That fucking "tool" does more harm than ALL other forms of weapons. I understand that, as a partially disabled person, you would be at a much bigger disadvantage to protect yourself and because of your condition, you would be more of a target. I can see why you carry,
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 11:29 other posts 
"My experiment has finished."

I posted something and you or cat neither 1 have took a moment to reply. I will repost it again so you might spot it.
It was on another thread post so it is logical you may have just missed it not meaning to,
and it was also pointed to Ananas, another 1 that seems to think the earth should be a free for all chaotic place

Copy and paste,
Ok,I found a good situation here we can discuss as for "punishment"

If caught,how do you ananas and others feel these men should be punished?
GIve them stock options in the company and a credit card?
20 years prison?
what do you think?

It just urks me that when i go in to this store I have to use the lowes card to save 5% then later pay it,or pay cash for whatever items i need.
And these folks just feel like they can go in and steal what they want.
IF there shouldn't be a deterrent to this kind of action, we should all be able to just walk in and walk out with whatever we want.
Edit
my visit to my local Lowes just this morning, cost me 73 bucks to get what I needed. there was about 3 women near the exit, 1 was hardly able to walk, so chances are I coulda made it out the door with a bag of bolts and a gallon of spar varnish but you know what? The fact that I could risk going to jail for getting caught trying to steal, deterred me from running ,or in my case a fast waddle out the door.
What is wrong with harmless deterrents like that? the idea works ?not to mention saves 1000's in court cost and material loss's.
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:51
I did reply, but, it was today. I was working my way through the different posts in other threads
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

If you really want to know how I feel about it, I think they should face jail time, but, not a possible lifetime because of it. I get the impression that you equate deterrence and punishment as being the same. They are not even if they are intertwined. Punishment is what you make a person go through for some offence. Deterrence is what you HOPE some action will produce. Here's a real deterrence. If you are 14 yrs or older and you are involved in any type of crime, you get the Death Penalty with summary execution within six months.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 12:12 other posts 
People who steal should be punished.
Isn't that obvious? I don't understand
why you're even asking.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 12:16 other posts 
But you changed the subject again,
as per your inability to understand
that drifting away is a ridiculous
tactic.

I gave able evidence of how the US
is so dangerous and you end up
asking what should happen to those who steal.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 19:53 other posts 
I started a thread as to not high jack yours. and to me,the problems are related.
If no one commited crimes, people would feel safe,and perhaps the need for protection would be much less.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 20:23 other posts 
Correct. So the reason that the guns in the US are more than people is because people commit more crimes in the US than any other country in the world.

Then we agree. The US is the most dangerous place on earth.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#187

Show It Off