Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #88

Pages:  #1... #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 09:34 other posts 
Oh my! Second batch of classified Biden documents found.
Political embarrassment for the White House.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 12,Jan,23 10:02
True that. It's very "coincidental" that this is coming up just as the Clown has to answer for his "embarrassment". One word comes to mind, " planted"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 08:49 other posts 
Look at how British police does to ridicule itself.

UK police spend £66,000 on 'woke' rainbow LGBT merchandise.

Nothing wrong about treating lgbtq people as equal human beings, politically, socially, financially, etc. But why does the police have to decorate itself as if they're taking part in a Brazilian carnival? That's ridiculous. Instead, they should focus on treating everyone equally, regardless of race, sex, status.
By #610414 11,Jan,23 09:48
There are two great motivators for new ideas, filthy lucre and vanity, most of the time. The first is self-explanatory. The second comes in the form of recognition for coming up with something new. Someone in the UK police department must have had a "vision" while having coffee. The rest is " I'm not going to shoot that down. I don't want to be seen as homophobic."😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:37 other posts 
one doesn't have to dress up as lgbtq in order to support them. in fact, it's much more sincere if you don't dress up. i don't believe the motives of the police.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 14:26 other posts 

It would seem that saint biden has done something terrible with classified documents.
Well,when will the raids begin on the biden homes?
operating in a situation funded by communist china with classified documents??

"Biden stole classified documents and stored them at his think tank while he was VP. The VP does not have any authority to declassify classified documents. And this 'think tank' received $54 million in funding from the CCP [Chinese Communist Party]," Biggs tweeted.
By #610414 11,Jan,23 10:15
It didn't take long. Possession of classified documents is against the law, however, there has to be intent to keep them. As soon as these were found they were turned over to the National Arquives. And "stolen" seems a little harsh.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Start at 2.0

By #610414 09,Jan,23 10:30
A few days ago we learned that a 6 yr old took a gun to school and shot his teacher. As usual, all the tired comments about gun ownership, responsibility, teaching methods and home upbringing came up. I was one of those members to contribute here and in my personal thread. They say that you don’t know a person’s character until you see how they react to something so harsh and horrific. This post is dedicated to Cody8789. I’ve always liked Cody. He is sensible and gives an air of caring. He posted this in my personal thread and, I believe it merits a mention because it shows Cody’s noble nature. Sir, my proverbial hat is off to you. 🥰🥰

Cody:
There are so many ways to deter a six year old, throw a book at him or move very fast at him, it's not like they have vast knowledge of shooting and hitting there intended target, I personally would not shoots a six year old, he don't know what he's doing and I don't blame him for his actions at this age, but I would react so quick that he would be confused and disarm him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 07:33 other posts 
Yeah Cody is a good guy with a level head on his shoulders

This is a case where a little teacher training would have helped the situation she might be alive today had she been properly trained
By #610414 10,Jan,23 09:54
She is alive. In stable condition
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:22 other posts 
Oh well that’s good may god watch over her
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:46 other posts 
I agree, with the kids being given medicine for mental issues and being turned loose into the classrooms, it may be a good idea to require training, similar to police as for crowd control ,de-escalation and so on.
For the wages teachers earn for just standing around talking and pointing most of the time,it won't hurt for them to have to get some more training to keep the kids safe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:56 other posts 
And I hope they are all CPR trained to

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 10:50 other posts 
Doctors, What's Something you had to Explain that you thought was COMMON KNOWLEDGE?

Listen to this and find out how shockingly stupid people can be.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 12:25 other posts 
I have a question. A couple of days ago a 6 year old kid got a gun and shot a teacher who's now in critical condition.
Suppose that the teacher has a gun too and maybe she should.
The kid approaches, pulls out the gun and is about to shoot and kill the teacher.
The teacher pulls out the gun and, being trained in guns by the school, she tells the kid to drop the gun. The kid, however, is about to pull the trigger. She sees his finger on it. Realising that she's shot to die, she pulls the trigger and sits the kid (who dies then or later).

Question: should she have pulled the trigger and shoot the child or not?

My take on it: YES. Since guns are allowed, they must be used when danger exists.

If someone writes a reply to this, please don't start a diatribe saying the it's the parents' fault, don't sidetrack the answer. The answer should be direct. Given that the toddler is about to shoot and given that the teacher has a gun, should she shoot it or not?

Yes, or no.

I say yes.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 12:38 other posts 
sadly self defense in this or similar situation is justifiable.
I won't go far into but this is terriable ,a 6 year old in this situation.
We as the people need to know more about it to perhaps understand it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 13:40 other posts 
Thanks for the direct reply.
We agree on that.

If I were a teacher there I'd certainly carry a gun and would have sought to be trained on how to use them correctly to protect my life and the life of others and of shoot when I had to.
By #610414 08,Jan,23 17:54
Do you justify shooting the 6 yr old?
By #275407 08,Jan,23 18:27
It's so simple, here in Miami, most schools have metal detectors at the front doors at the school, you can't get in unless you go through them. The cost of maintaining the detectors outweighs anyone getting hurt from a knife or gun,,, charge the tax payers... Done
By #610414 08,Jan,23 19:22
That is true. Many schools have a one door policy too.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 18:59 other posts 
There's no justification except one.
You know that the 6 year old is gonna shoot you and you'll die.
You know that pupils and toddlers are allowed to have guns, responcibly trained of course, from a young age, by parents and grandparents because they must become free American citizens and there's no freedom without guns. They'll be told this again and again in their life.
You're obliged to carry guns while working in schools where pupils or other trespassers may, at some point, start shooting. You don't like guns, but you have to have them.
The clock is ticking, the child holds the gun.
You're trying to deter the child by using your sweetest voice and most kind approach.
The child doesn't understand. After all, online and on TV people die and are reborn. He's seen that hundreds of times.
His small finger is still at the trigger and you see he's about to do it.
At this point, you do it first.
You shoot and kill the child.
You've no other choice.

All that is possible and a very logical consequence of reality.
By #275407 08,Jan,23 19:25
There are so many ways to deter a six year old, throw a book at him or move very fast at him, it's not like they have vast knowledge of shooting and hitting there intended target, I personally would not shoots a six year old, he don't know what he's doing and I don't blame him for his actions at this age, but I would react so quick that he would be confused and disarm him.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 19:51 other posts 
I would too, but in the absence of anything, I'd shoot.
Since guns are necessary for American democracy, they must be used when there's no other option.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 21:35 other posts 
This would be sad. Now this is my opinion only. Even if I had a gun, my common sense tells me to try and take the gun from the child. Without the gun there would be no threat. Sure I could get shot fatally or non fatally. Bottom line I would not shoot a six year old child. The child would have to be disturbed, distracted or even presumably to know right from wrong. I may not have answered your question, but you asked for comments. The child would shoot me before I shot him/her.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 22:38 other posts 
Well, depends how you see it.
If my life was threatened and if I had a gun and if I saw that there was no way to size the gun from the child then I'd kill the child rather than stay there and have the child kill me.
After all, it wouldn't have been my fault that the child had a gun. Moreover, the school had provided me with a gun and instructions on how to shoot, and kill, were I threatened by one of these children who get hold of a gun and start the common massacres. The only issue here is the age of the child but since there's no age restriction of gun carrying children, neither a rule on what age children to shoot or not, I'd be acting completely within the law, making use of my training in gun shooting and protecting my life. It's all perfectly justified.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 00:27 other posts 
There is an age restriction here, I believe it is 21. You may feel justified, but my gun would be holstered as I try to subdue a child. I guess if you are justified, then you are ok with it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 08:03 other posts 
Age restriction on what? Owning a gun?
Is 21 the lowest age one can legally own a gun there? Is that what you meant? Thanks.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:34 other posts 
This whole situation is so damn sad.
a 6 year old wanting to kill someone at all is just sad.
BUT I do wish someone would find out what the teacher may have done that could provoke this? Until I know different ,i will not consider the teacher innocent totally. The teacher may have hurt the child, sexually touched the child? Who knows, YET?
It "should" be easy to distract a 6 year old and take the gun or escape or something but we were not there, we don't know what happened.
and the 6 year old could have brought some exlax brownies or other poisonous thing
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 20:53 other posts 
Ask yourself leo, how did a 6 year old get a gun?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 23:08 other posts 
Of course, but the point of my question was whether the teacher should shoot to protect her life.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 00:03 other posts 
Well now that you put it that way, I still stand my ground and I would of took the gun from him, maybe she tried. Do we know? We can Monday morning quarterback all we want and the outcome will stay the same.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,23 05:41 other posts 

I think this highlights a problem with our system.
WHY should a 6 year old kids privacy be protected?
Why is there any secrets about this?
How can the public make informed decisions without accurate information?
That kid should be grilled on prime time tv along with it's mother
That is a change that needs to be made. MORE information to the public to help prevent future problems.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 18:53 other posts 
Far-right rioters storm Brazil's Congress and top court

Why does this seem like a déjà vu?

All fascists and fascistoids of the world unite!
By #610414 09,Jan,23 10:33
Because it is, the Clown didn't start this movement but the Fascist movement is alive and well. Shades of the early 1900's.👿
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:29 other posts 
I knew it was a very disturbing deja vu. I was just expressing, once again,
my dismay at the rise of thuggism/fascism/backwardness in many places around the world that are supposed to have democracies (not talking about China or North Korea or Saudi Arabia. Those places are open dictatorships anyway). And your (sorry for the pun) ex president fueled the thuggish beliefs and behaviour and opened the path to many assholes around the world. He'll remain in history as the piece of shit of America. That is, the big turd that he is.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:35 other posts 
Yea, it does look like deja vu,
I wonder how long they will hold the protesters without a trial or medical care or etc?
Strange how liberals are soft on crime until they feel their little apple cart is going to be overturned then they go to dictatorship methods.
By #610414 09,Jan,23 15:36
Phart, put your big boy pants before you start talking about world politics

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 08:15 other posts 
This is funny! They send drag queens, that is, men who use over-sexualized clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes, to kindergartens and schools:

Children shouldn't be indoctrinated about religion or nationalism or sex at that age. I know jews who send their children to kindergartens to learn parts their "holy" text torah by heart. That's pathetic. In exactly the same vein, teaching a child that it is normal to dress up and behave like brothel mamasans is pathetic. All these things fuck up childrens' brains.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:13 other posts 
A collage of various views of Mandy's pussy. I like fucking her. She's married, but she's happy to fuck. (Pssst... don't tell any conservative guy here, they freak out.)

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 21:48 other posts 
psst,if you wake up beat all to hell ,castrated by a angry husband, don't tell a liberal ,they might freak out.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:25 other posts 
Ha ha, actually her husband knows I'm giving her and he's actually watched us do it.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 12:38 other posts 
sheesh, i guess the idea of marriage was for tax purposes?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 13:42 other posts 
That is impossible and quite inappropriate for me to find out. Let it be a rhetorical question.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 12:36 other posts 

So has anything like this ever been taught in school?
A love everlasting between what was master-servant?

By #610414 03,Jan,23 18:32
If You’re Still MAGA, You’re Everything People Say You Are
By William Spivey
​​​​​
People who wave the Confederate flag may say it’s about heritage, not hate. They may have convinced themselves that’s the only way it should be interpreted. But in their hearts, they know how it’s being received no matter what they say they mean. When people say you’re purveyors of hate, that’s what you are and what you meant to do.

Make America Great Again (MAGA) in theory, is well-intended; what’s wrong with wanting to make America great? The problems start when you take a close look at “Again.” Ask a MAGA person when exactly again is, and you’ll never get an answer. They may ramble about certain values they think America once had, but ask them what they’re talking about, and you’ll get a blank stare.

Let me help them narrow things down. If we pick the Declaration of Independence in 1776 as a starting point for America and don’t count the years that had enslavement, the Black Codes, or Jim Crow, we’ve eliminated any year before 1968. So it’s only within the past 54 years that America has been great. Then take away the years of pay inequality, mass incarceration, voter suppression, and homophobia. Just like that, there aren’t any years left. What MAGA zealots mean is when they think America was great for them which is a whole different thing.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 18:48 other posts 
Of course, you know very well, that MAGA
fascistoids will never ever be convinced
by this argument. They're fanatics.
Exactly the same psychology as
suicide bombers.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:25 other posts 
Damn,what a crock of shit.
Make America great again? anyone offended by that must not have a clue about what America was. After WW2 we had nice homes,a man's wage supported his family,cars were stylish,if you lived within your means you had a good life. The cold war,the Ruskys, were our biggest threat.
Now it is terrorism, getting sued for whistling at a lady and so on.
As for the flag , if I can drive around and see everyone else's damn flag and cope,they can cope with whatever flag I fly.
And why in the hell should i be forced to forget my heritage but have everyone else's shoved down my throat? We can all live and celebrate our differences in peace if people would just do it.
I would like to see America go back to a time when people read their books and learned from them instead of trying to rewrite them to fit their ideas.
I would like to see America go back to a time when people were born and knew what they were and accepted it and dealt with it instead of being confused and expecting me and others to accept it.
People are offended by syrup bottles and butter boxes.
Soldiers used to come home from a war and went to work. now they get on disability.
Made in America meant something was made with pride.Unlike now,when chinese junk actually last LONGER than American made! Sad.

I would like to see a time when people were not so offended as it was back in the 50's. MUch better times for this country.
By #610414 05,Jan,23 11:13
Spic, wetback, ni...r, wop, kike, homo, these are all from the 50's and b4. Where have you been?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

When WWII ended, all the women that had jobs where laid off so returning troops could get work. Starting with Korea, meatball surgery in the front lines of a war became commonplace. This created a huge number of soldiers that were saved but with a disability. Of course, those disabilities don't count. Only your type is a real disability.

Jewish slaves didn't build the pyramids. ...
Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian. ...
Vikings didn't wear horned-helmets. ...
Christopher Columbus didn't discover America. ...
The Pilgrims didn't host the first Thanksgiving. ...
Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't short.

All these were popular beliefs in the 50's. Some are still believed today. Yet.....

The Puerto Rican flag or the Cuban flag or the Pride flag or some other flag is not offensive to blacks like the Confederate flag. That flag is as repugyss the Germay Nazi flag and you know why. So stop being an ass about it and fly the Stars and Stripes instead.

If a man's wages supported his family after WWII, then what happened? The US was one of the first countries to require a woman go to work to help support the family and that happened right after the second WORLD War.

You know what, Phart? You have an idealistic view of the past, but, you conviniently ignore the truth or are just too lazy to do the research.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 15:44 other posts 
Gee,I was raised by people that grew up in the 50's.
As for the disability comment, I should have been more clear about the type I was thinking of,the "mental" part.
Ptsd. Something that has been around before it was even named. But men MANNED UP and came home and did what had to be done.
THe women that worked during the war, had family's to raise after the war,so they still had a job. Parents didn't pawn their kids off to some day care. They did their jobs.
As for all the name calling,you didn't have to use the words,you didn't have to let them bother you. alot of people didn't and got along just fine.
By #610414 05,Jan,23 20:02
Ok, according to you PTSD is not real. Great, now we can tell all these homeless vets to suck it up and go to work.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 22:51 other posts 
never said it wasn't real,just stating in so many words that it seems odd that for generations men came back from war and went on to live productive lives.Unlike now.
Why is that when we all know war was and is violent regardless of when it happened. Must be a difference somewhere.
Evidence from the trama of war can be found in letters and diarys of soldiers from the civil war on up for sure.
it is the way the men cope now that is different, WHY? my uncle did 2 tours in nam, came home and would wake up screaming in the middle of the night,he held a job and supported the family though. how,why? something changed .what?
By #610414 06,Jan,23 09:11
In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) added PTSD to the third edition of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-III) nosologic classification scheme (2). Although controversial when first introduced, the PTSD diagnosis has filled an important gap in psychiatric theory and practice.Oct 6, 2022
PTSD—known to previous generations as shell shock, soldier's heart, combat fatigue or war neurosis—has roots stretching back centuries and was widely known during ancient times.Oct 2, 2017
In 1887 at the Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris, physician Jean-Martin Charcot documented that traumatic experience could later lead to “hysterical attacks” that might happen years after the trauma. U.S. soldiers who fought in the gruesome battles of the Civil War were no exception.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is often thought to have arisen with the advent of mechanised warfare—think shell shock and the First World War—but the examination of ancient texts offers sufficient evidence that PTSD may be as old as the act of war itself.Feb 12, 2019
PTSD during the 1940s--This condition was nothing new among combat soldiers, but military medicine was gaining a better grasp and understanding of what exactly was causing it. What had been known in previous wars as “Nostalgia," “Old Sergeant's Disease," or “Shell Shock," was now appropriately termed, “Combat Fatigue.
What then is the reason for moving PTSD out of anxiety disorders and into the new trauma and stress disorders section? The main rationale is that PTSD often manifests with non-anxiety symptoms such as dissociative experiences, ANGER OUTBURSTS, AND SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. Sep 25, 2015
Brain scans show that PTSD symptoms and behaviours are caused by biological changes in the brain, NOT by some personal failure. Understanding the changes can also help friends and families gain a better understanding that their loved one's PTSD symptoms are not their fault.
PTSD is considered a permanent VA disability. The Department of Veteran Affairs recognizes post-traumatic stress disorder as a serious, life-altering mental condition and will award disability benefits to qualified veterans suffering from PTSD.Aug 9, 2022
When the VA gives an Unemployability rating for PTSD, it means a veteran cannot workead due to his PTSD. As a result, a veteran receives a 100% PTSD rating due to unemployability.

CAT
Alright, Phart, I could go on, but, this is more than enough. You could have done this research instead of blindly making unfounded statements about something you don't know anything about (sounds familiar in your case). Your uncle, whom you used as an example, experiences bouts of PTSD. That alone should have shown you that PTSD IS REAL and that it affects people's minds. Severe cases are not something one just ignores and pushes through. This has been know for ever but, only relatively has it been recognized as a real condition.
😈
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 10:57 other posts 
never said it wasn't real,just saying it is odd that men are not manning up and dealing with it as they did long ago.that's all
By #610414 06,Jan,23 11:48
That’s what you don’t get. Men did not man up and dealt with it long ago. Depending on how bad they had it, they were able to cope with it, but, there’s thousands of cases where they caused mayhem or ate their guns.
In the 50's labor unions were strong, the top tax bracket was 91% for income over $200,000 and the income and wealth inequality was much lower than it is now. That was because of regulations by the government, restricting the exploitation of workers.
If you think America was great at that time, then you should strengthen labor unions, reinstate the top tax bracket of 91% and apply The Fair Labor Standards Act to raise the minimum wage to $21.50, keeping up with inflation and productivity. It would lift tens of millions of Americans out of poverty. How can a man's wage support his family at $7.25 per hour?

But you are probably talking about putting women back in the kitchen, reinstating
the Jim Crow laws and abolishing the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and the
Fair Housing Act.
By #610414 06,Jan,23 11:49
Ananas, remember. You are chatting with Phart. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:43 other posts 
well, at least you and him do respond. Some liberals are not "man" enough to back up their beliefs.
I see nothing wrong with the family being reassembled in a way that takes care of the children.
The man should make a wage that will take care of his family.
The constitution gives us equal rights, it should be enforced.and it could be without giving free rides to those that are simply to sorry to pull their own weight.veterans are a very small part of that group.but there are those that take advantage of the system.
As for veterans eating their guns, I know for a fact all these programs and benefits for veterans didn't help a friends daughter who shot her self about 3 days after that botched withdrawl from afganistan, she was there for several years ,and wrote in her note to her dad that she felt biden had erased all the military's hard work. Eating the gun as you call it has increased, even with all these benefits in place you speak of.Money can't buy trauma out of a persons brain. But giving that brain hope and purpose after the war will help it cope.and for most,hope and purpose come from being capable of independance.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 16:50 other posts 
Well said

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   ...#187

Show It Off