Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #97

Pages:  #1... #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   ...#183

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 19:58 other posts 
Here is the Saudi's even trying to explain that sleepy joe is fucking up releasing oil reserves that even THEY acknowledge are to make up for short supply.
I mean really? Our enemys and so called freinds have to step up to the plate and warn because our leader is running us in the ground? 40 year lows? When biden took off the oil reserves had been filled up CHEAP and coulda stayed full while we built pipelines and tapped oil wells. BUT no, lets drain our reserves so it will cost ALOT more to fill them back up later.

only registered users can see external links
By #672017 27,Oct,22 21:33
OPEC has a vested interest in keeping the US and other countries reliant on their supply. To take their word for this supply situation would be... "generous" at best.

This is all tied up in the dispute between the West and Russia over Ukraine as well.

Remember, Russia is included in the OPEC+ group.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 13:25
Phart you posted in Bella!'s thread :
How much was a car wash? 75 bucks to run thru and get a blow dry?
Sheesh, that is college grad salary.

I just wish I was able and healthy enough to get a health card to use with my CDL license, I could be rolling in money now.

CAT
In my area, hand wash and wax is over $75
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Bella! responds

I was not speaking of hand car washes OR wax, strictly an automated wash. Don't you think it's odd feeling the need to copy and paste posts in your thread? Like I said, feel free to post here. My only request is that you remain civil. Thank you.

CAT
Thanks, you are very kind, and I will post in your thread when there's no other way. I like to be free to express myself in ways you don't like.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 19:56 other posts 
Damn, that is ridicules. that is not even a high tech job. The labels tell you how to use the products, sheesh.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:11
All kidding aside, how can Republicans face themselves when they see their reflection in the morning mirror? I've seen many electrons, both local and Federal, and this one is one for the history books when it comes to the BS thrown out to the electorate by the Repuckers. Have they no shame? Are they so jaded by their own lies they are willing to give up their democratic freedoms just to win? And why? In the past, did they ever accomplish anything worthwhile? Think of all the good acts passed FOR the people and tell us about those done by the Repuckers.
By #672017 27,Oct,22 11:28
I say this without malice, but I believe one needs to be borderline sociopath to work for the modern Republican party. They see their actions as "Just business, nothing personal" and see no problem with the fact that their policies hurt real people. And that's the BEST case scenario!
By #610414 27,Oct,22 13:16
At the end of the day, we, the people, in order to form a more perfect Union, should outlaw the Repucker's party

By #610414 27,Oct,22 08:12
Jamie

Jamie passed the ball (spoiled!) to bearcub at 27,Oct,22 07:59

Jamie took the ball from bearcub at 27,Oct,22 07:58

CAT
Hahaha. 🤣😈
By #680315 27,Oct,22 10:16
I'm so blind this morning
By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:25
By #680315 27,Oct,22 10:48

By #610414 27,Oct,22 10:24
Phart you posted in Bella!'s thread:

MONTGOMERY, Ala (AP) — U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville said this week that the country has too many “takers” instead of workers and suggested that many in younger generations — including people in their 40s — don't understand they need to work.

CAT
Tuberville is an ass without any numbers to back his claim. For months the Feds, and private agencies, have been saying that there's a genuine worker shortage. This is not made up or fake news.

By #610414 27,Oct,22 07:24
Dgraff, found this in Bella!'s thread:
I just seen a shocker there is talk about mike Obama running for president in 2024 him and his 9 inch cock good god save us all

I don't know about running for president, but, I would vote for that 9" cock.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 08:56 other posts 
Hahaha me too
Oh, Michelle Obama
Is Trump not asking for a DNA test yet, to make her prove she is a woman?
Or did he grab her by the pussy, so he already knows.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 09:57
Either way, The Clown should be ashamed of himself.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 08:46 other posts 
The super rich are preparing for the end of the world:

Or the same news presented with the humor of Stephen Colbert:
By #610414 26,Oct,22 08:55
I like him. 👍😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 18:45 other posts 
"When Barack Obama was elected to his second term, conservative preppers hunkered down, collecting canned goods and gold coins."

Some people are really really really idiots.
By #610414 27,Oct,22 07:58
Idiocy is the standard reaction, by conservatives and Repuckers, any time a viable Democratic contender joins the frakas

By #610414 26,Oct,22 09:10
Dgraff, you posted in Bella!'s thread:
I like a lot of salt 🧂 my blood pressure remains in check I test it weekly Marcy takes blood pressure pills so we cook with out salt and i just salt my plate to liking

CAT
Mountain Man, it's really good to cook without salt. Please keep an eye on your blood pressure. It does have a habit of spiking.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 09:31 other posts 
I’m watching it

By #680315 24,Oct,22 23:01

By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:24
Phart you left a comment on one of my posts:

"you and I are at odds on 90+% of every subject discussed.
But I not agree with making a mockery of a veteran of our military.
This is a bit much and this is of 1 of those things that should be apologized for and simply made gone."

CAT
Thank you for caring.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 13:52 other posts 
Well I will be the first to admit I have laughed until I choked reading the "saggy granny" tails but the things said about your dad, I can't go that far.

By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:14
I've been called crazy again:

"And I stand by assertion, you're a WACK-JOB! "

🤣🤣😈😈
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:05 other posts 
You're crazee!
So there!
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:37

By #610414 05,Sep,22 08:47

Liz Truss set to become new UK Conservative prime minister
By SYLVIA HUI and DANICA KIRKA
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 12:15 other posts 
Truss was selected by about 172,000 grassroots members of the Conservative Party. That figure represents less than 1% of the U.K.'s 67 million population.

Wow,1% of britan gets to decide who rules it.

I don't know what she will be able to do about energy cost, because britan doesn't have it's own resource's.
only thing they have is plenty of fog and rain.
By #610414 05,Sep,22 13:36
They were the only ones that could vote. Because the Conservatives have a majority in Parliament, it really was a vote for the leadership of that party and only about 175,000 registered voters are registered as Conservatives.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 10:56 other posts 
I am curious how she will fix the energy cost.
Raise taxes and use the money to send checks to the citizens to help offset the cost?
By #610414 06,Sep,22 11:43
She's determined to lower taxes. That, of course, is what every politician says. We'll see
By #666999 07,Sep,22 16:19
She won't. From what we hear she will kick the can down the road and hope for the best. She's inept to the extent that you, phart, are a pretty good intellectual match for her. Check out her YouTube videos regarding pork markets and importing cheese. The woman's a lightweight who wouldn't recognise a Laffer curve if one shat on her.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 22:25 other posts 
And she is conservative? Damn,I would h@te to see the UK's idea of a liberal.
If you see a liberal in the UK,don't remove it's headphones,it will stop breathing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 05:55 other posts 
Is she not stupid enough for you?
Don't worry, British conservatives only APPEAR more sane.

During the debates, she was asked "I'm sure in the face of nuclear war, you would push the button, even though it would mean global annihilation. How would you FEEL about doing that?".
She answered "I'm ready to do it!".
Interviewer: "I asked how it would make you feel!"
Liz Truss: "I'm ready to do it!".
SHE COULDN'T EVEN FIND ANY FEELINGS ABOUT ENDING THE WORLD!
I'm sure she is a psychopath, but she could have at least pretended to care.

And the stupid crowd clapped and cheered.
'Hooray, she's ready to end the world!'

only registered users can see external links Cut a bit short for the cheering.
What can she do. Lower the energy taxes that are 5% in the UK?
Wouldn't help much when the prices are 4x higher than before.

Conservatives don't do any fixing. Do you expect her to raise taxes on the wealthy to help people pay for energy? I would be very surprised.
She's a conservative and wants to cut taxes for the wealthy.

What she should do is accelerate the built of wind farms.
Besides plenty of fog and rain, the UK has plenty of wind.
That doesn't solve the problem completely, but it helps a lot.
The first signs don't look good:
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 19:05 other posts 
The needs of the majority outway the needs of the few.
The majority of us being 1's that use fossil fuels.
The few,being the greenies and their electric roller skates.

Nothing wrong with working on the windmills, go for it,but in the mean time,people need energy.period.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 05:13 other posts 
That's a creative spin on the Spock quote, but it doesn't hold water.
People don't have a need to use fossil fuels, just like people don't have a need for horse&carriage. People have a need for personal transportation, electricity and keeping their house at a comfortable temperature. Alternative can meet that need.

People do however have a need for food, water, shelter and safety.
All those needs are at risk in the future, from climate change.
And that's not 'the few', that's everyone.
The need for survival outweighs the need for business as usual.

By the way, I was correct about Liz Truss. She tried to sell the idea that you can alleviate inflation with tax-cuts for the rich and no one bought it, not even big investors and banks. She crashed the value of the pound and created massive increases in rent and mortgage payments. She increased inflation massively.
And her popularity dropped to the level of Putin. People are learning.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 07:39
Let's hope their memory is good, too
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:08 other posts 
the alternatives you are talking about takes eons to implement, the needs are NOW,

By the way, I wonder if the new guy will run Britain like the hindu's run motels in the US, on a shoe string, with cracked walls,and sinks and mattress'es laying around in the parking lot?
In the US, if the president gets impeached, the vice president becomes president.
Do you think that is more democratic?
By #610414 22,Oct,22 16:09
Not by a long shot, but, it's an anachronism that would be hard to get rid of. The proper assention should be The Speaker of the House and not the President of the Senate as it is now.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 05:40 other posts 
The proper succession would be the candidate who wins in a new general election.
That would however give the opposition even more false motives for impeachment.
I would say that democracy is not always favored by more voting.
The limits on what a president, a prime minister or a party is allowed to do should be determined and upheld by the law.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 07:52
Government by the people and for the people involves people. That, Sir, can slow the process of Utopia by eons.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Also, by the law of the land, presidential elections are held at certain times only. We don't have the luxury of calling for a general election.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 14:38 other posts 
This is how white Americans treated Native Americans until quite recently.

They're sick. They exterminated them and, up until recently, kept behaving to them as if they were hyenas.

Sacheen Littlefeather, actor and activist who declined Marlon Brando’s Oscar, dies aged 75.

Marlon Brando won the best actor Oscar in 1973 for his role in the Godfather but did not attend the ceremony, protesting in support of Indigenous rights. Littlefeather appeared at the event on Brando’s behalf. She declined to accept the award and gave a short speech explaining the actor’s refusal was due, in part, to “the treatment of American Indians today by the film industry … and on television, in movie reruns.”

Littlefeather, then 26, was booed; she later alleged that actor John Wayne had to be held back by security guards backstage from assaulting her. Other individuals backstage reportedly made offensive gestures. She was blacklisted by Hollywood after the ceremony.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:02 other posts 
You left out what Wayne said
"According to Entertainment Weekly, late actor Wayne previously said of Littlefeather's speech, "If [Brando] had something to say, he should have appeared that night and stated his views instead of taking some little unknown girl and dressing her up in an Indian outfit."S

I agree 100% with what he said.
Marlon must have been a big pussy to not have the balls to go stand on the stage and turn down the award himself.

And you got that Eliabeth warren claiming to be a Indian, and had a woping 1% Indian blood. Hell I am at least 1/8 or a bit more myself.
And there are no gates around the reservations. no one is forcing them to stay.

I will admit 100% that many years ago on up until recent times Indians have not been treated well. But sadly, most of those people are dead, the 1's that miss treated them are dead. So nothing can be done but LEARN from the mistakes made and not repeat them.
By #610414 08,Oct,22 11:12
Why should I be amazed to your reaction to the Duke's reaction to the Brando/Littlefeather protest. To you, what he said was more important than the gist of the protest. You seem to do this with most, if not all, protests. Floyd should have not been there. Martin should not have worn a hoodie. The Venezuelans should have had work offered in Martha's Vineyard.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 18:20 other posts 
Johns words are just as valid as the Indian girls words.
Besides,the real point is, Marlon brando should have grown a set and said how he felt HIMSELF.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 20:22 other posts 

Little feather was a MEXICAN! Not even a fucking American Indian. Her own family is explaining it in this link.
"It is a fraud," Cruz said. "It's disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it's just ... insulting to my parents."
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:00 other posts 

"White Mountain Apache tribal officials told The Chronicle that they found no record of either Littlefeather or her family members ever being enrolled in the White Mountain Apache."

This makes me wonder,how many other idols of the liberals are frauds?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:47 other posts 
Maybe the particular case was a construct.
However, this doesn't change the fact that Europeans (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese) and, later, Americans committed some of the worst genocides in the whole of human history with consequences that torture people even nowadays. And all that was done in the name of gods (religion is used to make excuse for wars).

From 1500 to this day isn't a long time, compared to human history, but it's never late to recognize the genocides and injustices and educate people to feel the responsibility for the atrocities of their ancestors.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 10:32 other posts 
There is no denying the miss treatment of the Indians that were here before all the rest of us.
BUT there is no way to fix the past, only not repeat it.
The Cherakee were sent on the Trail of Tears. That may be why i can't trace my ancestry back very far on that side.
By #610414 23,Oct,22 11:22
Leo, I believe the American attrocities perpetrated on Native Americans by white Americans was more of a financial reason than theological (land grabbing)
By #610414 23,Oct,22 11:14
Let's start with John (The Duke) Wayne. Was he a real cowboy in real life?

"He played a cowboy really well, that’s what actors do. But he was never anything like a cowboy. He went to college and was a frat boy. He was well-read and enjoyed chess and intellectual discussion. He was never known to be a violent man.Duke Morrison was an actor. John Wayne was not just a stage name, it was the character he invented for the movies. That character played a damn good cowboy. But Duke was a damned successful actor."

Weather Little Feather was Native American or not was not the point. The point was that Native Americans have been seriously mistreated by Europeans and discriminated by the film industry up to that time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 15:13 other posts 
《[Whether] Little Feather was Native American or not was not the point. The point was that Native Americans have been seriously mistreated by Europeans and discriminated by the film industry up to that time.》

Very well said. That was my point to. You expressed it more precisely and eloquently than me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   ...#183

Show It Off