pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #592

Pages:  #1... #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 15:01 other posts 
Detroit resident, Rep. John Conyers (D), passed away October 27, 2019 and served in Congress for over 50 years. His funeral is attended by current and former political leaders, former President, Bill Clinton. Maybe that's why people are able to justify a televised funeral that's been over three hours long and is still going on. All I hope for is that it is over when it's the end of my workday. I already have a long way to drive and traffic is messed up already, I don't want traffic double f*cked up!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 20:18 other posts 
DETROIT (AP) — A woman who made headlines when she accused a Detroit congressman of sexual harassment has been charged with passing thousands of dollars to a city official in a corruption scheme.

In a court filing, federal prosecutors say Elisa Grubbs accepted money from a business owner and turned it over to a city official. The official isn’t named.

Grubbs is charged with conspiracy. The charge was filed Wednesday as a criminal information, which means a guilty plea is likely. A message seeking comment was left with her lawyer.

Grubbs formerly worked for U.S. Rep. John Conyers. In December, she publicly accused him of stroking her leg and said she had witnessed him touch the legs of other female staff. Conyers was accused of other allegations, which he broadly denied.

He suddenly resigned amid the controversy.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 21:33 other posts 
It was a 5 hour televised funeral! Yes, the man was the longest seated African-American congressman, but his wife, Monica, also served a prison term for taking bribe money while she sat on the Detroit city council. Every fricken political person that has served the city of Detroit, beginning with Coleman A. Young, has been a crook.

When I was at work, there were some folks listening to the service and some were watching as it was streaming live. There is something to be said about African-American church services and funerals. You will always spot women designated as "nurses" to provide "medical assistance" to parishioners in distress. If I would have been in attendance and expected to sit through 5 hours of BULLSHIT, they would have had to administer a sedative, or something.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 09:36 other posts 
So, kind of like reading the Saggy Granny forum posts then...
By #601496 05,Nov,19 17:28
Don't read them, asshole. Mama is home waiting for you to dick her.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 09:38 other posts 
The saggy granny forgot yet again to re-ban me... Because she checks my page and blogs almost hourly.

This time it cost her dearly. Her page is trashed with fresh rats, pissing dogs, etc.

Old bird seems to be getting worse. Forgets more, can't keep up, etc.
By #601496 05,Nov,19 11:57
There's a 48 hour cool down period. If you unban someone you can't reban them until the 48hrs are done. You don't learn. Go back to fucking your mama and sucking your dad

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 09:06 other posts 
Six clean passes in the ball game this morning amazing and with out any personal vendetta screwing it up
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 10:02 other posts 
That's impressive!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 10:08 other posts 
I know I’m in shock
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 10:42 other posts 
I believe that two players collected 30 points for that accomplishment! Yay team!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 14:40 other posts 
I didn’t get any but yeah went 6 passes whohoo

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 12:36 other posts 
Ah hah! So admin has made it impossible for THE member who has entered the Pic of the Month feature to beg and/or campaign for votes but, let's say their "friend", "secondary account" OR "interested party" can do as much begging and campaigning as they would like!

admin, maybe you could eliminate that possibility from the equation. Restrict any and all profiles from attempting to solicit votes by blocking the ability to include the Pic of the Month link in any private message.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 13:29
Are you one of the members that help run the site? I read today a post of a member who said he did. The reason I ask is that you seem to know what Admin is doing even b4 he does
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 14:03 other posts 
I think every active member on SYD/SYC helps run the site, don't you? I believe that admin takes our suggestions, thinks about our suggestions and decides whether there is value to the suggestions and if the ideas/suggestions are workable in his (admin's) own vision for the site, he may implement the suggestions. Don't you agree?
By #598364 02,Nov,19 14:41
Thank you, Bella. Well stated, as usual.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 15:26 other posts 
Thank you, Tanner
By #601496 02,Nov,19 16:07
Great answer but not to my question.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

BTW. Is Mr Tannertx one of the members that help out? Wait, I get it now. Plausible deniability. You guys don't want the members to bombard you with problems or sugestions. Forget I said anything.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 19:07
What is the objection to the spamming? The begging for votes or the votes got by spamming?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 19:17 other posts 
Why ask me? Ask the member(s) that whined and whinged to admin about it. Any time a member enters the Pic of the Month feature, an "alert" is sent to EVERY MEMBER WHO HAS ADDED THEM TO THEIR LIST OF FRIENDS. So if you have 100 members that have friended you, you have 100 alerts sent out. If you have 1,000 members that have friended you, you have 1,000 alerts sent out. Why anyone would need to personally spam members for votes is beyond me. Why not ask your friends their thoughts on the matter?
By #601496 02,Nov,19 19:27
I know their thoughts and DemonXer or whatever his name is. I saw it, along with your comments on the "The Pic of The Month is Flawed".
My question was in general. I'm sure there's really no reason to bother you. Sorry.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 19:46 other posts 
Regardless of how many "friends" any member has, it was MY OPINION that the voting looked really, really lopsided, just like my tits. It's hard to believe that the SYC members had a COMBINED TOTAL of 300 votes (MY GUESS) both [HOT] and [NOT] for the 3 entrants while on the SYD side, two of the members had over 300 votes each.

I'm having a difficult time believing that the majority of the members on this site are that interested in penises. Maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 19:58
You have lovely tits. We don't know what you look like, dressed or undressed, but your tits are lovely. The site is a gay site with a female section as an afterthought. There should be an overwhelming reaction to two very popular men competing. Both DemonXer and AussieMan have a large male following. What's more, if you look at who's on line during peak hours you'll see a score of women and pages of men. Those numbers are not that surprising
By admin [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 16:55 other posts 
It's not like that. I never made it impossible to send links to pic of the month, I just limited how often it can be sent.

If you dumbasses don't want to block people who send you spam or vote [NOT], which I must point out is there mainly for exactly this reason - so that members can downvote spammed pics, than it's not really my problem.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 17:18 other posts 
Question, So if I entered the Pic of the Month, I could still spam for votes? I'm just limited to how many times in an hour that I can ask individual members for their support?

No need to refer to members as "dumbasses", unless you are speaking of the dumbasses that don't use the blacklist button and continue to whine about what comes their way.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 20:55 other posts 
You can try and see how it works for you, but it's limited to 2 or 3 per day if I remember correctly.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 21:49 other posts 
Thank you for your response. I'm not interested in testing the ability to spam by 2 or 3 by entering Pic of the Month a third time. Again, thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 19:20 other posts 
I spent $49.95 on 5,000 points and have 3,297 points remaining.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 20:07
I'm addicted to the top member game. I buy 2000 points in the mid morning and have less than 100 by late afternoon. It's a good thing I'm here only when I'm off on comp time. Yes, I vote myself to the top. No, I'm not ashamed. Within 15 minutes of voting myself on top someone does the same. I must have spent over $300 in this new account. My regular points go too but I try to save them for pic voting.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 15:38 other posts 
I just read some Royal protocol and some of the "no-no's" make me smile.

• neutral nail polish
• no garlic (in food)
• no shellfish
• there's protocol for walking and entering rooms

I love bold nail polish, shrimp and garlic, lots and lots of garlic.......
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 16:53 other posts 
Oh the process of entering and leaving the 'royal presence' is fraught with traps for the unprepared.
We are so uptight about these things - well some people are - that only recently I saw the issue of Michelle Obama having touched the Queen (another no-no) being rehashed for the umpteenth time.

I actually think for any political leader avoiding shellfish on official visits is probably a sensible idea.

Let's be honest who of use loves to be hit in the face by the aroma of garlic or other spicy foods when working.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 17:35 other posts 
Geez, you Brits are so uptight!

Apparently, the former First Lady, Michelle Obama's faux pas is only BIG news in your country. I don't recall it even being an issue mentioned here. By the way, what happened, did she hug the Queen?

As far as avoiding shellfish, I'm not speaking of a State Dinner or whatever the formal dinners are referred to, having crab legs served and dinner guests wielding pliers while wearing bibs, but they are missing out on shrimp, clams, scallops and I'm sure many more.

And garlic, EVERYTHING tastes better with garlic! Dang! I bet they've never served spaghetti at a State Dinner, either! Why bother eating spaghetti if there's no garlic? By golly, it would only be noodles in tomato sauce. Tasteless..... Don't you folks carry TicTacs in your pockets or royal handbags?

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 12:01 other posts 
Maybe change the name of this topic to Bitch, Just Bitch. That's all that seems to go on here.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 12:11 other posts 
Thank you. That's an interesting thought but I don't believe that there is a way for the name of a thread/topic to be changed.

Yes, there is a good amount of "bitching" that goes on in this thread but I think that there has also been a good amount of fun things and interesting things discussed here as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 12:28 other posts 
I'm sure that you have noticed similar threads, do you find that they are any different?
By #601496 02,Nov,19 13:24
Andrew999, I'm not the one that started this forum. I'm one of the members that likes to bitch here. I'd like to know why you need to be here? If the bitching bothers you, there's a score of pages full of other forums you could go and complain about. My sugestion is you start on the last page and work your way forward.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 13:58 other posts 
He has expressed himself in a respectful and civil manner and deserves a respectful and civil response. My take away from his post is that he's tired of seeing so much bickering and he is entitled to his opinions just as any person is.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 14:43 other posts 
Thank you.
It doesn't bother me, and I'm not complaining. Maybe I should have put a smiling or laughing emoji after my comment to show it was a light hearted comment. It's amusing reading the comments, but it also baffles me why people keep on taking shots at each other. If you don't like a person, stop monitoring their activity, stop reacting to their comments.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 16:06
That's what I said. I was trying for a positive response to your post by Bella. She always takes the opposite views to my posts. I wanted you to be happy.

By #460385 31,Oct,19 10:57
Well the Walrus has updated her reason "why" for our blacklist by her. All our pics are fake, not one pic is real, and they are all Photoshopped. Really bitch, fuck off. And by the way, nobody has invented a Photoshop app to help your fat ass. Sounds like someone is hangry she doesn't get all the attention anymore. We haven't said a word about her for a long time. Been being nice, and she can't just leave shit alone. It's not our fault DC whooped her Aussieman's ass in POTM. And to think, to this day we still haven't blacklisted her.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 11:57 other posts 
The old saying; "Out of sight, out of mind." She's been looking at your beautiful Mrs. for 31 days and she is obviously thinking about you.

If I recall correctly, she admitted to "touching up" her pictures, so I hope she's not attempting to call you out for something she engages in. Besides, IF you do touch up your pictures, it has to be minimally. You have shared pictures of you and your wife, you are a beautiful couple. Accept the energy and attention that she has showered you with as a compliment and say, "Thank you!"!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 12:54 other posts 
Now, now CC54, you know the Walrus gets fucking grumpy without her fast food! Send her a bucket of KFC. I am sure it will smooth things over!

Lix might be the most disgusting person on site. That is a bold statement indeed but true.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 14:45 other posts 
Hahaha she would eat all the chicken and poor Aussie man would get the bones no wonder he’s so skinny
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 16:55 other posts 
Oh, the little man's build is appropriate for his height. Now YOU are one string bean of a man. I cannot understand how you talk about your appetite but don't seem to have an issue with weight. Life is NOT FAIR!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 18:49 other posts 
I can still fit in pants i wore in high school
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 18:53 other posts 
Oh, who asked you!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 21:40 other posts 
Hey I wonder if lix can fit in pants she wore in high school
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 09:56 other posts 
I doubt Lix attended high school... A site moron.

It is a known site fact that Lix uses a shower curtain as her knickers! Gross!
By #551147 31,Oct,19 20:50
Must be niiice!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 17:20 other posts 
Ah yes- the midget187 has to fight for his food !!
By #574505 31,Oct,19 19:07
Skittles have you tasted the chicken hot wings at KFC's yet..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 20:30 other posts 
Fuck no A mayate place

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   ...#756

Show It Off