Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #594

Pages:  #1... #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 09:12 other posts 
I just read this on my phone.

"We’re Now Banned From Using “Sexual” Emojis On Social Media

Published: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 @ 6:04 AM
By: MJ (Dana Parisi)

Well what do we do now?! How are we going to portray our genitalia on the internet using emojis? Facebook and Instagram just enacted some new community standards and they're banning people from using, quote, "sexual emojis or emoji strings." In other words: Don't pair the eggplant emoji with the peach emoji anymore.

And if you DO use those emojis, your account could get flagged, and in some cases, you could get kicked off the sites. Emoji responsibly."

I also heard that the water droplets were also banned. So just say NO to 🍆🍑💦
By #551147 30,Oct,19 09:37
I'm not surprised. They take a chance every opportunity they can, to attempt to trample on peoples 1st amendment rights. Seems to me they just get dumber and dumber as time goes by. I never did subscribe to the "PC culture". I still see "little people" as midgets... 😄😆🤣😂
By #601496 30,Oct,19 10:15
Last I checked, Facebook, and Instagram by extension, is a private company. If you are in my house, your first amendment rights end at the door. You don't like the rule? Don't use Facebook or it's other companies.
By #551147 30,Oct,19 10:28
Fair point! I detest FB personally and avoid it most of the time. This site is my FB of sorts.
By #601496 30,Oct,19 10:36
Great, but here too your rights are at the mercy of Admin
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 16:53 other posts 
That's what happens with the progressive woke, cancel culture!

Even Obama agrees:

Obama zeroed in on the problems with cancel culture, including the simplistic worldview that a person is no better than their worst choice. “This idea of purity, and you’re never compromised, and you’re politically woke, and all that stuff — you should get over that quickly. . . . The world is messy. There are ambiguities. People who do really good stuff have flaws.”

President Obama also noted that the problem is particularly acute on college campuses. This attitude that Obama is criticizing is exactly the opposite of what colleges should be teaching. College is a unique opportunity to come into close and meaningful contact with people and ideas that view the world very differently than you do. Colleges ought to encourage students to appreciate both the strengths and weaknesses of different points of view and not to use those differences as a platform for one-sided attacks or opportunities to inflict personal destruction.

Latest example- Katie Hill- the left put a bunker buster into her office. Idiots!

By #601496 30,Oct,19 09:47
I just posted an internet pic. Everyone else does it, why shouldn't I?
By #551147 30,Oct,19 10:31
This one? ➡️ /8jgp9hotuoubpic.html 🤔
By #601496 30,Oct,19 10:34
No, that's mine at my son's house
--------------------------------------- added after 72 seconds

/o0rk4i2fpk8opic.html
this one
By #551147 30,Oct,19 10:54
Oh! Lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 11:16 other posts 
I consider that to be ok as long as you’re not trying to deceive anyone by telling them it’s you
By #601496 30,Oct,19 11:49

By #601496 28,Oct,19 20:08

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 19:08 other posts 
I don't understand the thought process that members use when engaging in the PLAY BALL!! feature?

Why pass the ball to the prominent member(s) when they like to f*ck things up based on who is involved in the string of passes?

Isn't that unsportsmanlike? YES and it seems so juvenile, too! And something for the prominent member(s) to give thought to, something said by Eldridge Cleaver; “If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.” ...

BAM! THINK ABOUT THAT!
By #551147 24,Oct,19 20:58
Hmmmm
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 20:58 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more a game is just a game but one should not let personal feelings ruin it for others
By #551147 24,Oct,19 21:06
This will do nothing but make them MORE vigilant in fucking it up. 🙄
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:14 other posts 
"This", meaning my post? I really don't care as this post was not necessarily for them, the prominent member(s) as much as it was intended for those that think they are sooperdooper folks.

And the Eldridge Cleaver post fits the situation to a tee. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:21 other posts 
I didn’t say any names neither did Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:25 other posts 
Uh oh! I spelled super duper wrong! It's two words, not one!
By #450957 25,Oct,19 08:08
bella!, I think “sooperdooper” is cuter😂
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:29 other posts 
Prominent member(s) is a great reference and everyone should be happy with that.
By #551147 24,Oct,19 21:53
No, it was not an admonishment. I believe I understand your reasoning for posting it. I was merely expressing my thoughts.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 22:07 other posts 
I was cool with your post but I meant what I said as far as MY REASONING. The post was not so much for the members that deliberately crap the play up, it was for the other members to see how childish someone can be. S[he] is not just f*cking it up for you or me, s[he] is f*cking it up for EVERYONE. I am content with the number of points I receive in a day's time. Not everyone is working with exactly or almost 400 points per day OR 600 in their case. So to crap something up so that others potentially lose out of 30 points is MALICIOUS.
By #601496 25,Oct,19 08:17
What 30 points? I just found out I can make 10 if I wrestle the ball from someone. I played that game for 2 yrs b4 I found out there was a site location to visit. AAAARRRGGGGGG
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

Why is everything on site points driven? Show your left tit on Fridays and get 20 points.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 12:36 other posts 
It surprises me that you wonder why "everything" is point driven on the site. Not too long ago, didn't you boast about the points you receive for your actions on the site and the number of HOT votes your pictures generate daily so that you are able to keep your point's bank at 250 points OR MORE, daily? What do you do with your points? I suspect that you use your points to vote for others or send gifts. You understood the POWER OF POINTS when you wanted to promote your picture in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature, didn't you? And I suspect that admin uses points to entice members to become involved. My guess is that the more active the membership, the more interesting the site will be, the more interesting the site, there's a bigger potential of attracting new members.... there will be that snowball affect, gaining in size and momentum.

admin created the PLAY BALL! game to attract people to get involved. Of course there's opportunities in it for some members to get noticed by others but the real reason is to promote working as a team, and the benefit will be 30 points. Hey, good for your prominent member friend to let folks know her intentions of f*cking up teamwork dependent upon who's playing as it shows her true colors.
By #601496 25,Oct,19 14:58
I vote hot on every pic that is sent to me. And I do send gifts. Most gifts are the kiss type. And yes, I do understand that to get anything done here you have to spend points. I stated the point thing badly. Some members are constantly looking for more points. I am lucky my friends vote for my pics and keep me at 250 non paying member. What I mean to say is that I never know how many points I got left at the end of the day.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:43 other posts 
dgraff posted this two days ago.

Ignore] at 22,Oct,19 06:01 other posts

What a bitch I just passed the ball to Aussie man and he passed it spoiled to lix she in return passed it right back to me with a wonderful little note laughing at me I hope everyone sees not to pass it to that bunch anymore

By bella! at 22,Oct,19 06:35 other posts

Be careful what you say about the prominent member. This was something that was mentioned weeks ago, but I can't remember in what context. The member said that they felt that there were some members that purposely played the way they played (or didn't play) because [s]he passed them the ball.

I didn't think that people were so petty but apparently they are.

By bella! at 22,Oct,19 06:47 other posts ⤴

I found this and it provides an explanation........

"By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 22,Oct,19 06:09 other posts

and it makes their blood boil when you drop the stupid ball, l hope it gets passed to me 10 times a day, and every day those 'SERIOUS' players pass it to me, l'll drop it some more *lix*"

So bottom line, what is being done is being done intentionally. This is really a reflection on her "character".
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 22:10 other posts 
Hahaha what character back woods bafoon
By #601496 26,Oct,19 13:16
D, you dropped the ball.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 13:03 other posts 
Hey, did you intentionally mess up my pass to you today?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 16:06 other posts 
Sorry not intentional that must’ve been when I was up on the roof fixing the wood stove chimney
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 16:15 other posts 
You were on the roof and fixing the chimney for the wood stove and looking at penises, too? You are taking multi tasking to the next level!
By #450957 25,Oct,19 08:05
Unfortunately the world will never have a shortage of people who will delight in upsetting the applecart simply because they can.
By #460385 25,Oct,19 15:09
I don't understand or care to, the ball game. But I really feel like stealing the damn ball. When can I do that?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 15:28 other posts 
After 60 minutes, if the ball has not been passed to another member, it is available for "stealing". If you choose to take, you will have 60 minutes to pass to someone else, someone online and someone who has hopefully not yet had the ball passed to them. You get 5 points for taking the ball but are obligated to pass it on within 60 minutes OR you will have 10 points deducted from your score. This feature is only an exercise of teamwork and for the varsity members, aka the prominent member(s) to intentionally f*ck it up just shows they are all about themselves, not the "team".
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 16:09 other posts 
Yeah there a team of two and believe me no one else matters to them
By BirdDog [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 21:14 other posts 
all i ever got out of that game was that if i didnt pass the ball off after a few minutes (seconds?) it was unsuccessful. So i punted all good tho
By #601496 28,Oct,19 19:20
Today, as of 19:19 there were 11 "took" balls. WTF?
--------------------------------------- added after 41 hours

hawky999 has the Ball

Mistresstigress passed the ball clean to hawky999 at 30,Oct,19 12:11

It's 13:17 and no "take the ball"

By #601496 28,Oct,19 16:19
Bella, much obliged.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 16:22 other posts 
Hey, fellas! Were you aware that your pre menopausal women might be suffering from HSDD? Yeah, it's for real, HSDD stands for hypoactive sexual desire disorder. She's really not put off that you are acting like a horny dog just looking for anything to hump OR that your breath smells, she's got a real disorder that has a name!

There is a product that might help her get into the groove and it's called Vyleesi. It's an injectable product that can be injected hours before your 6 minutes of sexual pleasure, however, the possible side effects are;

ADVERSE REACTIONS
Most common adverse reactions (incidence >4%) are nausea (she might have puked anyways if you forced her to swallow), flushing, injection site reactions, headache (bet you're not surprised by that "excuse", and vomiting (I'm sure you are as sexy as the day you first met).

Be sure you encourage you wife/partner to discuss this with her physician as soon as possible!

You're welcome!
By #601496 27,Oct,19 18:04
For 6 minutes, don't bother. Just buy her a cucumber.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 22:23 other posts 
Why a cucumber will she be making her man a creamy cucumber salad
By #601496 28,Oct,19 07:11
Ok, ok, give her an ear of corn. Hot, buttered corn would probably make him cum.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 07:24 other posts 
Hahaha you keep making me hungry I find as I get older food becomes one of the finer things in life
By #601496 28,Oct,19 09:19
I'm with you. Grilled shrimp basted with olive oil and French bread. A well BBQd bone in ribeye,medium rare, with Caesar salad and grilled asparagus spears. More French bread. Cheese cake with cherries on top. An espresso and a snifter of Grand Marnier (two fingers). That is sexier than any man.
By #450957 27,Oct,19 22:41
You’re being pretty generous with the six minutes, lol!

By #601496 28,Oct,19 07:33
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 09:05 other posts 
that is a joke for sure
By #601496 28,Oct,19 09:11
I hope everyone understands that.

By #601496 28,Oct,19 09:00
Skittles, if you had original things to say, I might not have blocked you, but, it’s always the same trash DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY
Freddy is next

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   ...#756

Show It Off