Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #598

Pages:  #1... #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 23:00 other posts 
I heard a joke and it was quite funny. This joke is a perfect segue for a comment that I found to be odd. This particular joke, the details, weren't exactly what I heard but the essence and the punchline are the same.

A guy starts a new job, and the boss says, "If you marry my daughter, I'll make you a partner, give you an expense account, a Mercedes, and a million dollar annual salary."
The guy says, "What's wrong with her?"
The boss shows him a picture, and she's hideous.
The boss says, "It's only fair to tell you, she's not only ugly, she's as dumb as a wall."
The guy says, "I don't care what you offer me, it ain't worth it."
The boss says, "I'll give you a five million dollar salary and build you a mansion on Long Island."
The guy accepts, figuring he can put a bag over her head when they have sex.
About a year later, the guy buys an original Van Gogh and he's about to hang it on the wall.
He climbs a ladder and yells to his wife, "Bring me a hammer."
She mumbles, "Get the hammer. Get the hammer," and she fetches the hammer.
The guy says, "Get me some nails."
She mumbles, "Get the nails. Get the nails," and she gets him some nails.
The guys starts hammering a nail into the wall, he hits his thumb, and he yells, "Fuck!"
She mumbles, "Get the bag. Get the bag."

Okay, so here is my question, did you OR would you fuck anything, regardless of what he/she looked like?
By #551147 20,Oct,19 03:00
Lol Nope! But I can mention names...

I am probably waaay pickier than I should be. That being said, I've NEVER been fixated on meaningless sex. Nor does sex run my life. I've always considered it an intimate act that I (personally) would ONLY share with someone I give a shit about in one way or another. Including but not limited to their looks, mental state and capacity, and how they carry theirselves to name a few. How about you?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 18:48 other posts 
Well, I'm no "10", I'm just an average woman. I do wish that I was taller and my legs longer (I think long legs on women are mucho attractive!). Personally, I am attracted to average men, men with confidence and I like men that aren't afraid to smile. I can't say that I've ever been hit on by Quasimodo HOWEVER if I was, I probably WOULD NOT allow anything more than casual conversation. Like you, I'm not interested in meaningless sex, I have toys to satisfy that need, if need be.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 21:15 other posts 
Well,I don't know ,I was in Michigan about 15 years ago but I don't remember hitting on any women while there.It was before I got hurt so I didn't the Quasimodo look like I do now thanks to back injury.Never could get the accent right either. "THa BELLLLZ THA BEELLLLZ"
By nekekal [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 13:12 other posts 
If a woman wants to be fucked, she would get fucked by me. My cock is blind, and as a wise woman once told me, we are all the same in the horizontal. Yes, I am just into recreational sex. If she is too, I don't care what she looks like. She has to not be very picky either

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 11:37 other posts 
I heard on SiriusXM that Bohemian Rhapsody (the movie) took in over one billion dollars worldwide. That's impressive!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 19:00 other posts 
Liz may be lovely but why do you think Sancho58 Photoshop'd someone's head onto his pictures?

/nz94bfzz7tkopic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

Same face and dark line around head.

/ddti7lnkcvh8pic.html

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 16:51 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 18:38 other posts 
What's going on? Did you decide to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch all the drama unfold?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 11:53 other posts 
How in the heck to thieves steal 22,000 apples from an orchard and NO ONE sees it happen? Furthermore, now that they have the apples, what are they going to do with them? If the stolen apples have an estimated value of $14,500.00 USD, just what is the value of black market apples?

only registered users can see external links

Apparently, there is apple thieves in Indiana, too. Maybe it is the Amish and Mennonites. Time to bake the pies.....

only registered users can see external links
By #601496 20,Oct,19 13:59
That's only one acre give or take but it must have been in the back of the orchard.

By #460385 16,Oct,19 22:18
We've been out of this shit for months. But do members really think lix is the cream of the crop. We think she's a ghost of the past. Letting her ego get in the way of her popularity. Getting older and bigger year after year. Having the most friends doesn't make you the Queen. There is so much more involved now.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 15:50 other posts 
Bump.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 16:21
There are a lot of members that think she's sexy and flirtatious. I guess it depends what you like, but, while you have a lovely wife and you take very professional looking pics, you don't have that spicy, "I like to play" look on your pics. Most of the women here are lovely but all they promise is that they can pose. Few suggest they are ready to put out. The members she attracts, like the members I attract, are looking for a thrill regardless of looks. You mention there's more than pics. Holding sex chats with guys for hours and giving them the dream of sex with a willing partner, is a very strong reason to like her. That can't be seen much in her pics, but, on a one to one, she is great.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 08:02 other posts 
I never got a chance to speak with lix she black listed me over a burnt piece of toast
By #601496 19,Oct,19 08:27
Every one has their reason.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 11:45 other posts 
And it was figuratively, "burnt toast".
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 12:10 other posts 
Hahaha it was and it’s still on my page
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 12:57 other posts 
You are indeed correct, "There are a lot of members that think she's sexy and flirtatious" and with that said, the various qualities of any person will certainly attract or detract different people, whether it be on an adult site or in everyday life. Bottom line, it just depends on what you are looking for.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 13:09 other posts 
What I find odd about your post is that you feel that SYC women have an obligation to the SYD membership to fulfill their sexual fantasies. Am I correct and if I am, why do you feel that way?

I get the feeling that you believe that a woman is a man's posession. And to cheapen her and yourself by saying "The members she attracts, like the members I attract, are looking for a thrill regardless of looks." Are you suggesting that you and your friend are just a willing cum-dump? For cripes sakes, woman, what is the matter with you?
By #601496 19,Oct,19 17:45
Bella
You are not correct. I don't feel that SYC women have an obligation to the SYD membership to fulfill their sexual fantasies nor do I feel that a woman is a man's possession. Stating a reason why the men want to chat with us doesn't make us cheap. We do act like we like sex and we do make the chat buddy feel he's special.
Cum dump denotes a street walker or local pump. Maybe it's not your way, but we are putting our naked body out there. Don't you think we are hinting we can be fun?
For cripes sakes, woman, what is the matter with YOU? You sound like you don't have desires, dreams, wants. Are you so dried up or tightassed that you never had a sexually charged conversation with a man/woman were you were hinting a romp on the bed? I'm not here to pose nude. I'm here to show off and connect in a sexual and exciting way just like the guys want to do too. They show pics of their dicks. You believe it's to show other men they also have one? The gay ones want to connect with other gays. The straight want to connect with women. The common denominator is SEX.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 08:30 other posts 
Lix is cream of the dump... at best. Ugly as fuck, fat, and horrible attitude.

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 23:29 other posts 
So early this morning Aussie man 187 passed the ball to me and there was no one on line I knew so I gave the wheel a spin and hope for the best I pass the ball clean to pussy sucker he then private message me fuck you and your ball I blew my top my response to him was then opt out ass hole so no one will bother you people like that erk the hell out of me
By #601496 19,Oct,19 07:11
Now,now. At your age you shouldn't get excited.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 07:56 other posts 
Hahaha thanks markis thinks it’s funny when I get mad and the veins pop out in my forehead
By #601496 19,Oct,19 08:26
The only thing that should be veiny is your dick.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 13:19 other posts 
I just "took" the ball away from Pussysucker . Apparently he has no interest in the "game" but has not opted out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 16:57 other posts 
That ass hole I even told him were to find the opt out button

By #598364 18,Oct,19 08:02
Bella, your wit and intelligence elevate this site. I miss having access to your site and to you (no opic)
By #601496 18,Oct,19 10:48
Smoochy, smoochy. Now, if this ain't luuuuuv, I don't know what is. Bella, why didn't you tell us someone had "access" to you?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 11:23 other posts 
Are you attempting to "make a funny"?
By #601496 18,Oct,19 11:29
I guess I am. Please don't get upset. It was more for the wording of Mr Tannertx's post. It was cute.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 12:05 other posts 
tannertx is a super nice man to ALL members. He is a low profile member and the only way you know he has stopped by your page is when you see he has left kind words on your picture(s) OR left generous gifts on your page. Please don't make any more of it than what it is.
By #601496 18,Oct,19 16:20
Only in fun
By #599537 18,Oct,19 21:16
Members! Please help! Taxes are due! Need money fast or the trailer is gone!
By #601496 19,Oct,19 07:50
Funny. Just refrain from sex for a week and you should be able to contribute several thousand dollars--------------------------------------- added after 89 secondsThen again, if you work your ass overtime, you'll make much more, and I won't even suggest you oral skills.
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 08:43 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,19 14:57 other posts 
Sad, sad tribute pictures often sprinkled amongst internet pictures (she relies on members to bring it to her attention that they have caught her "oops!". Aside from that, how many members REALLY BELIEVE that the pictures that are posted were taken in this decade?

/member.php?w=601496
By #601496 13,Oct,19 16:20
Yeah, how many is that? And how many like them enough to keep going pretty high on the main page before it gets voted out?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 10:36 other posts 
Post ONLY pics from this year Saggy!!
By #601496 14,Oct,19 15:08
Why? Who made you Admin?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 08:35 other posts 
You are the batty broad that brags about being comfortable in your old age... So, why try to deceive the mopes on this site with 30 year old pictures?

No one wants to see your potbelly!
By #601496 15,Oct,19 08:51
And you think I care about what they want to see or not? All I know is that I get enough daily positive votes to be at the max every day. And that's without chatting or getting involved. Maybe, you should take it up with other members. And if the pics show a potbelly, they can't be 30 yrs old.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

What's more, if I'm so batty, why do you bother with me? Your brain can't handle a real smart woman?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 12:34 other posts 
You? A smart woman twoWorms? Holy shit that is funny!

A bag of shave cunt hair has a higher IQ!
By #601496 17,Oct,19 14:53
Honey, you wouldn’t recognize cunt hair. No woman is that low
By #601496 15,Oct,19 10:07
Skittles, let me re-post what a prominent member said about you and your despicable friends and other trolls.

"the site is starting to change because of a handful of shitty dickheads. their antics have now changed the site into facebook for trolls, they have down voted members to the point that admin has changed the system to deflect their bad behaviour and he has had to counteract these idiots instead of booting them. Hes made more NEGATIVE gifts for these rats, cockroaches and cowards, to let them be just as the gifts show. These few idiots are chasing off people and mostly women, but they cant see what their actions will finally do here... admin will just get sick of this and sooner rather than later, shut the place down when it becomes too much of a headache running after them and wiping up the shit they leave everywhere,"

I agree and so do many members
By admin [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 12:16 other posts 
It's not correct though. I removed downvoting because it's barely used, it was like 5-10 negative votes per day, it's nothing. And there are only 3-5 trolls on the site now. 10 years ago there were at least 30 regular trolls. Also, I added way more positive gifts over years than negative ones. There were almost equal amount of positive and negative gifts at the beginning.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 14:05 other posts 
Admin, you mean that as a group we're maturing?
By #601496 15,Oct,19 16:27
Admin, in that case, these trolls are on steroids. Many women have left the site because of them. And why do we need more than a few, inofensive negative gifts?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 17:18 other posts 
Just who are the "women" that left or are you relying on the "prominent member" as be factual?
By admin [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:02 other posts 
Because if I do not let people to channel their aggression on the site in some way, they start doing crazy shit outside this site which I can't control at all. Like finding members they don't like on facebook and embarrassing them in front of their friends and/or work colleagues.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:07 other posts 
Please help me understand what you are trying to express? Are you saying that by previously allowing members to down voting pictures and send negative gifts, that keeps them from searching them on Facebook and embarrassing them?
By admin [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:39 other posts 
Not exactly "keeps from", but rather allows to let off some steam. When people can channel their anger easily they usually lose motivation to do something more elaborately sinister.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:19
I respect your concern but, if a member gives out that kind of info then he/she is a fool and deserves what he/she gets. And you are not controlling these members. You are enabling them. While we are discussing them, your blocking does nothing more than blinding me to these trolls bismirching my reputation and rediculing my looks. Everyone else gets to know I'm a saggy tited,tub of lard or a walrus. He gets the laughs, we get royally fucked. This is your control? I like the good parts of this site, even with the arguments I get into, but, people like Skittles and Freddie should not be allowed to bother others.
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

A good start would be to ban them from the women's side and take away their access to the blogs.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:24 other posts 
But Candy, you are concerned about your reputation being "bEsmirched" yet you do and have done the very same thing. You have to figure out what side of the fence you're going to be on.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:37
That, baby, is easy. I'm on my side. Tell me, did you like being called a One Eyed Bitch Witch? Did you block the member that said that about you? Well, guess what? All the blocking did was blind you to the comments while other members saw what was said about you. It's been reported that you appealed to Admin for help. Now, you argue that a troll like Skittles and Freddie and several others should be tolerated? Ok, that is something on the Internet I definitely don't believe.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:43 other posts 
Just remember that greener grass on the other side of the fence may be due to a septic tank problem.As for reputation,I don't have a mean face duct taped to my truck when I go to town.I don't say to folks I meet , "HeY, I am PHART". so even if I were to have a terriable reputation,unless someone has xray vision,they are not going to know me anyhow to know my reputation here.So a bad reputation here is for here.What happens in the barn stays in the barn you know?
By #601496 16,Oct,19 08:03
Phart, please believe me I don't think you are intentionally mean. It's your take on the subject discussed that is kinda funky
By #599537 18,Oct,19 21:24
But you other Two, have the control to ban. Who is making you read and participate in areas that are too much for your feeble brain? Ban up ya old tire!
By #601496 19,Oct,19 07:30
But hiding doesn't solve anything. All it does is make me blind to what the other asshole is saying and plotting about me. It took me a while to figure that but now I block abusers only
By #460385 16,Oct,19 22:03
Really, does that shit really happen?
By admin [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 23:22 other posts 
At least twice. And that's only what I know of. Not counting EvilFairy and Skittles (I'm not sure who it was, but they were friend in real life at the time) ordering pizza to real Monted's address which scared a shit out of him.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 19:03 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 17:15 other posts 
Let me guess, the "prominent member" is *lix*?

Apparently, she equates "bad behavior" as down voting pictures and sending negative gifts but I think there's more to it then that. Bad behavior is reflected in demeanor and how a member presents themself. People's words can be construed as bad behavior. That's all I have to say at this time but I want you to think about it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 17:44 other posts 
I think she means the members that left as being choconut wet noodle bonbons Frankie hornkle snort Harvey wall banger almond joy and her friend mounds all the fake accounts she dreamed up to deceive us
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:03 other posts 
I'm very serious about this, as I want to know just who are the members that the rats, cockroaches and shitty dickheads have allegedly driven away. *lix* seems to troll around gathering, obtaining data to form her "truths" that she seems so passionate about. But I can't be certain that she has formed the correct truth if she can't provide facts. For cryin' out loud, Twowarmtts! is a true disciple of *lix*'s and hangs on to her every word.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:24
Dgraff, you are funny. You don't like to get on the Queen Bee's bad side, even though you are "your own man". Does the word "Guilded" mean something to you?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:32 other posts 
See, what has your response to dgraff have to do with me? Perhaps you should try to be an independent thinker and not allow people to feed you a bunch of blah, blah, blah....
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:43
But, Bella, only one person is allowed to think and say an idea? I'm urging for as many members as possible to re-post the complaints first put on a blog by Lix. I'm urging that members go to Admin. If we all do, are you saying we are just marionettes? Your statements don't compute.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:29 other posts 
If by queen bee you mean lix that ship sailed 5 years ago
By #551147 15,Oct,19 23:06
She's referring to Bella! as queen "B" for Bella!

That's one of her attempts at a condescending dig towards Bella. Hence you, me, and many others purported to be Bellas kneeling disciples and her being the "Queen B". Get it now my brother? 😉
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 05:23 other posts 
Yeah a few months ago I was called Bellas junk yard Dog
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 07:16 other posts 
You convinced me that I should have a goat. They are really cute and it's main duty will be to maintain the level of the grass. Gee, when I was a child, we, my sisters and I, wanted a big/bigger dog. My pops said "no" because big dogs will eat big and that also means big poop. Do goats poop anything like dogs?
By #551147 16,Oct,19 07:37
If I recall correctly, I think goats shit lil balls like Cocoa Puffs (now you know why a rabbit was the face of Cocoa Puffs), like deer and rabbits.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 08:19 other posts 
Get the pigmey goats they stay small and if there males yo will want to denut them or they will piss on there own face I did the procedures myself using rubber bands once the nut sack drops off from lack of blood you can eat them just fry them in butter and have a couple eggs with them I chain mine to a cement block and just keep moving them around the yard they do a wonderful job keeping the grass and weeds down
By #551147 16,Oct,19 08:29
ROFLMAO 😄😆🤣😂 I cannot believe you just said that to her!
By #460385 16,Oct,19 22:07
We been on the so called Queen Bee's bad side for 6 years. We are doing just fine without her support. Actually we are blowing her our of the water to where she is an after thought.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:41
CountryCouple54 I refer to Bella as the Queen B. I figured it was more dignified and friendlier.
CC, you, Bella, and a group of people, got into a huge tiff with Lix. Ok, that's for you to reason and own it. How you deal with it is your business. What is curious,and just curious, is how tender the wounds are. On both sides. So much so that friending one or the other brings instant loathing and meaness. I know. Lix is my friend as much as I can call an on-line contact a friend. And you know very well how I was treated by this group who use this thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 09:35 other posts 
Since you have been here for such a LONG time and seem to have your finger on the pulse of something that you were never involved in, what do you think the problem WAS.

Apparently, you think there is more to the "tiff" than the prominent member wanting to and striving to be the top dog.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 10:14
I, honestly don't give a damn. I do know it drives everyone crazy that I support my friend. That alone is worth supporting her.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:38 other posts 
Well, good on you! The prominent member must be happy as a fly on shit to see that they have at least ONE LOYAL & FAITHFUL MINION!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 14:15 other posts 
Don’t forget about little Leo lix minion number two oh and by the way he’s gay he offered to suck my dick
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 15:21 other posts 
Ewwwww!!!! Don't do it, dgraff! Don't do it!
By #551147 17,Oct,19 18:14
AGREED! You're faaaar better than that Mr.DGraff
By #601496 17,Oct,19 14:56
Minions want to be fed and patted on the head. Thrown a bone. Friends just take care of each other. Try it sometime
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 15:18 other posts 
Oh, but you are patted and encouraged to act like the fool. Such a good, good girl you are!
By #601496 17,Oct,19 16:30
Your opinion, baby. And that is worthless to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 17:13 other posts 
Hahaha I got a bone to feed you
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:04
You said it well enough. If you are referring to me, I admit I'm uncouth and a big mouth. You, being a lady, wouldn't know how to act like that. However, when two members have a cmbined total of over 170 blogs putting down members and a long history of trashing members pages, you have to admit, they are in a class by themselves.
You like to start crap in a roundabout way, but, you can be ignored. Your crap seems to be jealousy of women that are popular because they show it all
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

As far as who got chased6away, do your own research. I've got enough trouble being here and working.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:18 other posts 
Sorry, Candy, another UNFOUNDED ACCUSATION.

Please, do not think for one minute, that I am jealous of any woman that is popular because she "shows it all". Live and let live. But you and your prominent member friend need to stop thinking so hard about what I do and what I don't show.

And as far as the members that have left, you provided the "facts", now provide the data gathered that you formed your conclusion upon.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:30
So I'm wrong about you. Tit for tat. No data required. Believe or not. But, I'm willing to bet you know the truth.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:35 other posts 
The truth about what?

You and your friend made a broad accusation. SUPPORT IT WITH FACTS. Thank you very much.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:48
You are welcome but you know it's impossible to bring proof from members that left. The PMs are gone. It's not important, though. Weather you believe or not is not important. The only reason you are being intransigent is that Lix and now me, two of your most favorite members, are championing this cause.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:52 other posts 
With all due respect, many of your posts (political and miscellaneous topics) are statements that you are unable to support.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 08:22
Bella, like you and most of the members, I have opinions that may or may not be true or have independent support. The other posts all can be verified to the extent that my source is stating the facts correctly. I do a lot of political postings. It is always as factual as I can make it. Of course, our fellow members who believe in aliens, and there's many, seldom belive my sources. You may quote chapter and verse on the instances I LIED about.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:32 other posts 
Why not ask the prominent member why they blacklisted me and really "listen" to her reasons. My guess, many of her reasons will be manufactured which has allowed her to justify why she acts like she acts and why you act like you do.
By #551147 15,Oct,19 22:06
Twowarmtts! does NOT embrace facts, she ignores them.

What Twowarmtts! chooses to embrace is TRUTH! Isn't that right?

You simply cannot reason with such a person. Trying to do so as many who will read this will know, it's a complete waste of time, and endless exercise in futility.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 16:18
And Scorps, that is an oxymoron. Facts by definition are the truth
By #601496 16,Oct,19 09:37
I act like I do because that's me. Lix has her reasons.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 16:33 other posts 
You and lix are two peas in a pod one and the same you both have to be large and in charge have to get the last word in have to steal the show and run the world screw that neither one of you could run an automated vacuum cleaner
By #601496 17,Oct,19 16:36
You been hitting it early today, hey?
--------------------------------------- added after 51 minutes

I've got time now.
Having the last word is nothing more than rebutting crazy allegations. I refuse to be insulted or put down without having my say so. You would do the same. Others do that too.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 minutes

Large, I don't know. I weigh 123 lbs although sometimes I go up to 125 lbs. I wear size 1 petite pants. My bra is a 36DD and my tits are heavy. If I'm large, thousands of women would like to be large like me
--------------------------------------- added after 57 minutes

Lix and I are alike but we both are our own people. I realize that is a concept you and your buddies have a hard time comprehending
--------------------------------------- added after 60 minutes

And all it takes to steal the show from you and your buddies is to read all the crap you people post.
--------------------------------------- added after 63 minutes

And last but not least, I'm a dust freak. Charlie is an appliance tech and can repair any vacuum cleaner with his eyes closed. Still, in my married life I've gone through 19 vacuum cleaners. My current one has a lifetime warranty.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 18:19 other posts 
Can Charlie repair you your the biggest vacuum cleaner I ever seen
By #601496 18,Oct,19 06:06
Charlie likes me as I am. I have great sucking power.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:20 other posts 
And no, I was NOT referring to you, remember, it is not always about you.
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:24
Convinient. Don't mention names.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 18:20 other posts 
I’ve seen admins response to what you posted for lix he said it’s not true you can’t believe everything you hear just because it’s on the internet
By #601496 15,Oct,19 18:27
Dgratf, I don't have to believe everything. I don't have to doubt everything. Why should anyone believe you? Or doubt you? I'm 67. Too old to put my trust on anyone. ANYONE, CAPISHE?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:33 other posts 
Thousands of people believe me and trust me I’m a pillar of my community I’m the cream that rises to the top of fresh farm milk
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:46 other posts 
And we wonder why Americas politics are so fucked up? We can't even get along on a site for showing off our private parts!.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 19:54 other posts 
Ain’t that the truth
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:01 other posts 
It is a shame that we cannot or just will not be civil to one another. What pisses me off is that if someone says something about her or the prominent member, I seem to get dragged into it. I AM NOT A OR THE RINGLEADER, I say what I need to say, but I am no gutter rat, I have never been nor do I intend to start now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:29 other posts 
It is a shame in my early years I never had an argument with anyone in till I met lix and later on twowarmmits
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:40 other posts 
I just read one of the reasons (WHY?) a member was blacklisted. The (WHY?) read in part;

"is a vulgar mouthed, trouble maker, liar, bullshit artist, uneducated, cant stop bring my name up in shit fights, bad attitude"

Just who does that sound like to you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:47 other posts 
That’s what lix wrote on my why then she goes on to speak of markis saying dumb kid must owe me money
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:53 other posts 
Yes, I took that from your page but does it really sound like you or does it sound like anyone else? Just think about it, I'm not asking you to identify any member, just does it sound like another member?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 20:56 other posts 
Does Markis really spell his name that way? Traditionally, the name is spelled Marcus.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 21:09 other posts 
Yep that’s how he spells it must be the Spanish spelling
By #601496 16,Oct,19 10:29
Dgraff, you have threatened many members with your "I'm 6'4" and I'm a cycle club member". You've threatened Leopoldj several times and got into arguments with members that agreed with me about the Queen B. So,don't act innocent.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 11:31 other posts 
Do you ever just stop talking?
By #601496 16,Oct,19 12:28
Ok. It's your turf. Bye.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 14:29 other posts 
That’s untrue candy I’m 6 foot 6 inches well hey if these little twerps want to get smart ass with me then I want them to know what they are getting them selves in to
By #551147 15,Oct,19 23:34
The problem is CRYSTAL clear to me, clear as mud!

You, Bella!, have a couple interesting threads outside what may be considered, "the norm" within the forums. The 2 LOUDEST dimwits that speak badly about you, do so because they are simply...

Brace yourself!!

This may be a shocker...

JEALOUS!

As you've witnessed with at least one of them, they start UNORIGINAL threads in an effort to mimic you and ends up speaking to themselves only. Even goin so far as to create other accounts to continue to... Talk to theirselves! 😄😆🤣😂 The other one has fucked her last brain cells away and couldn't come up with an original thought if her life depended on it.

Let's just stop beating around the bush here. BOTH them bitches are just jealous of you, period, end of story. That's why one mimics you, (she even mimicked your name) every chance she gets, and the other doesn't have her own thread because she knows it will be nothing but another knockoff and she certainly wouldn't want her idiocy on display for ALL to see. Yes, she is VERY insecure to be anything other than a "skanky" (her words) sleaze ball.

Therefore, ANYONE that visits YOUR threads OR comment's similar feelings, experiences, etc. Are automatically YOUR ass kissers, boot lickers, Bowers to the "Queen B", and so on. They both are just a couple of fucking haters that hate to see another woman (such as YOU) with a modicum of interest.

I had better stop here as my collar may be getting browner or greener depending upon what you ate...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 06:13 other posts 
Just my opinion of licksipsuckit , she IS the proverbial big fish in a small pond. BAM! Shame on anyone who does not see or recognize that. And just Twowarmtts! feels that admin has enabled "trolls" to be trolls, he has enabled *lix* to become the "big fish".

Candy lingers on everything that her friend, the prominent member, has to say and regards it as the truth. I BELIEVE this is what finally pushed *lix* "over the edge" and was the catalyst for her blacklisting me. A little background, when *lix* joined the site, she used a blog to introduce herself. She is a VERY CONFIDENT woman and I admire confidence in any person. I posted something positive and many months later, she deleted it. She has since said that I am a hypocrite and because of that, she did not want anything to do with me attached to her page. Early on, *lix* did spend more time in the Forum, maybe not as much as me, but more time. After this delete my post on her blog incident, yes, there were barbs exchanged in the forum between her and myself. I don't recall anything specific except this. Basically, *lix* would refer to me as intolerant. Yes, because I chuckled about the way people wrote or spelled, or commented and disagreed on things that they did that I didn't agree with, I was intolerant.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Now comes *lix* talking about Australia and the immigrants entering her country and lo and behold, she seems to have and issue about people based on HER BELIEF SYSTEM and I called her out on it and she didn't like it. Why should what she believed be okay and my beliefs be whack? So here is what went down.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

bella! at 22,Jun,16 21:57
Oh, this is a jewel! Didn't even have the cajones to post her justification/sad ass apology in the thread that she started her crap. Is it me or does anyone else see that this "apology" is not because she admits to being a racist, only for being intolerant. And she couldn't just say what she needed to say without taking another pot shot at me. What a piece of work! For those that didn't see it;

By licksipsuckit at 21,Jun,16 00:20 other posts

lm really sorry for my intolerance of immigrants, but l don't agree with people smuggling, which is !llegal in our country, l also don't believe in bringing sharia law, which is a religious law, made by people to oppress women, to a free country where these people believe that marrying ch!ld brides that have been genitally mutilated and treated like tent poles for black clothes as being racist...its a case of freedom of rights for women, not to be dictated to by some religious zealots about being pure and wonderful for dirty old men who practice ped-o-filia, pubic stoning and general intolerance of women being able to express themselves as they see fit....its a far cry from calling people out for not being able to speak English ... but than, trivial bullshit is all some people have to offer l guess *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

I really enjoy looking at the (Why?) reasons that *lix* writes especially for people that she believes that are chummy with me as most likely, there will be some reference to me in it. Hey, I see she updated her (Why?) on me. Oh, my, she's thinking about me, AGAIN! This is what she wrote;

"ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!! THIS CUNT IS A FAKE, HAS MANY FAKE PROFILES, TROLLS FOR WOMEN TO INTIMIDATE BECAUSE SHE HAS SAGGY GRANNY LOPSIDED TITS AND CANT STAND THAT ANYONE ELSE POSTS PICS HERE. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER CUNT"

In her belief system, I have "many fake profiles". In reality, I have only one. If she wanted to be truthful, all she needed to do was ask admin, but what the heck, why start being truthful now?
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Last post on this. I apologize for how the post reads. I've missed some words but I believe the essence of my thoughts are there.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 12:39 other posts 
Bella, I do recognize you are an educated woman. But, I do want to call up that a Walrus is not a fish!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 07:09 other posts 
Here is something that I find funny, this is what *lix* had to say about dgraff; ""is a vulgar mouthed, trouble maker, liar, bullshit artist, uneducated, cant stop bring my name up in shit fights, bad attitude". Gee, I could say the same thing about Twowarmtts! , so why does she tolerate one but not the other?
By #601496 16,Oct,19 08:00
Twowarmtts! Has her back while Dgraff is scary to have behind her.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 09:40
Scorps, don't you have to go and get your wife prego? Why are you still here? If she finds her shoes she might venture out of the house.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 07:58
You are the cream alright.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   ...#756

Show It Off