Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #596

Pages:  #1... #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #601496 24,Oct,19 08:04
If we keep voting for such disgusting snatches on SYC main page, we might as well put a warning label. THE CONTENTS MIGHT MAKE YOU THROW UP
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 08:29 other posts 
It's just a matter of opinion and the women and their pictures seem to be par for the course. You have lived long enough to know that men and women get what they're given (at birth). Not every person is as perfect as a model or has their photos airbrushed. As long as the SYC members have not borrowed the pictures from the internet, support them for having the cajones to bare it all, with all their imperfections.

What really makes me smile is the Pic of the Month. It seems as though the fellas have it REALLY EASY this month! Triple digit voting on their dick pics, well over 200 votes and the beautiful women can't compare, the leader has only 68 votes and is in the lead with 52 [HOT] votes. What has this site come to!?
By #460385 24,Oct,19 08:46
bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 11:23 other posts 
I can only imagine why the voting IS so skewed. Whatever!
By #601496 24,Oct,19 09:11
Yes, opinion but we don't vote for the poor uglys for POTM. Double standard? BTW its "cojones" with an "o".
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 11:20 other posts 
Thank you, C-O-J-O-N-E-S.
By #551147 24,Oct,19 21:04
Sometimes I just smh how Mrs. Thang has the unmitigated gall to correct someone's spelling around here. When she's one of THE worst! Get it together Mrs. "College Educated".
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You most DEFINITELY need to learn the meaning of "HYPOCRITE" as you obviously don't understand it in politics OR everyday life.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 21:18 other posts 
I don't mind being corrected, I am human and make mistakes and I punctuate miserably.

Just an f.y.i., I Google'd cajones and it seems to mean drawer/drawers but cojones is definitely slang for balls. And balls is what I meant!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 10:22 other posts 
The only time TwoSaggy has been on a college campus was to serve coffee in the cafeteria.
By #601496 25,Oct,19 18:06
Scorps,I'm going to assume you are directing your bitchiness towards me. I assume because you are too chicken to mention names. I was not trying to put Bella down for mispelling a Spanish term. Many people do that and it was in the spirit of friendship.
Hipócrite -----noun. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
You don't like my politics but you don't know me. Few on site know much more than what I try to project. In real life, you are garbage non grata and I wouldn't give you the time of day. My spelling has stuck in your craw for months. Take that thumb out of your ass and suck on it.
Every time I try to be helpful or make a comment, someone tries to make points to put me down.
Scorps, as I said before, go fuck your wife, have baby #7, keep her nude inside the house and don't call her "cousin "
By #551147 25,Oct,19 19:18
😯 Ooooo Is that the best you got? 🙄
Worse things have been said to me by faaaar better people.

Thanks for posting the definition or embodiment of YOU!

In this day of being "woke" you're still asleep. Wake up duhmass!!

Once again, just because you consider yourself a worldly tramp, because you've slept with a negro, AND a beaner doesn't make you an automatic expert on their races.
By #601496 26,Oct,19 11:11
Scorps, It's more time wasted than you are worth. I did not "just" slept with a negro. I loved and still love one of my guys. Negro? Do you still live in the 1030's with your white sheet hanging in the closet? You racist pig. No wonder you support Trumpo. And if I slept with a Mexican (beaner) let me remind you that brown skinned native Americans are not a race. If you are referring to Charlie, his dad came from Liverpool and his mom is French Basque. But, still, you are a disgrace to the good Americans that took your ancestors into the great American melting pot. You are what's known as "the other white meat"
And last, worldly tramp is how my lovers see me. Tramp? Maybe, but one pleasure you'll never experience.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 10:21 other posts 
Stop posting your pics them Saggy! Your cunt looks like the back end of a garbage truck!

Or, maybe a overcooked ham, dried and cracked. There might even be a gray hair sticking out of it!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 14:59 other posts 
Hahaha OMG
By #601496 26,Oct,19 07:18
Skittles, go back to your mom's cold water flat in the Bronx and give her cock. She misses you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 10:48 other posts 
Saggy Granny: Always the elegant lass. Now, get on the curb with your sign begging for money. That tax bill is going to hurt!

A total bag of garbage!
By #601496 26,Oct,19 10:55
so says a bag of rat shit

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 17:50 other posts 
Has any talked to Jamie , lately? I know his birthday was yesterday, the 24th. Gee, I hope he wasn't breakdancing too much that he dislocated something important or if he is just at home picking glitter out of his underwear.

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 03:41 other posts 
I think that people should be able to leave comments on galleries.
By #551147 24,Oct,19 04:11
You can silly! There's a comment section on everyone's gallery.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 04:23 other posts 
Sorry, I don't see a general comment area.
By #551147 24,Oct,19 04:27
🤪🤪 It's under your beating heart on your page over to the right of YOUR pictures.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 13:08 other posts 
Sorry, not that. I mean leave comments on the collections of photographs that the member puts together, Galleries, beside the number of photos you have. You have one Gallery Scorps: "Exclusively Scorpio69".
By #551147 24,Oct,19 20:27
Ohhhh! Ok, sorry, I misunderstood

Thanks for the reminder I gotta change the name.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 20:33 other posts 
Why not change your name back to Scorpio69 or is that too long for you new friends to type?
By #551147 24,Oct,19 20:51
Lol I changed it because this name is what multiple friends referred to me as anyway. 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 20:55 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 08:46 other posts 
Dependent upon where you live in the Northern Hemisphere, fall might be over or in full swing. In my area of Michigan, fall is in full swing and the colors are breathtaking! I love all four (mainly three) of our seasons and can't imagine living anywhere in our country or in the world that doesn't experience the beauty of the four seasons.
By #601496 23,Oct,19 08:52
We have the big summer, then one week to let the moths in our sweaters breathe fresh air, followed by the little summer. Fall is what happens when you drink too many Mojitos.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 13:53 other posts 
In Alberta, Canada we have two seasons: Construction and Winter!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 15:33 other posts 
Oh, Construction is one of your seasons? When does it officially start and end?
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 20:36 other posts 
Construction season starts when the snow's gone and ends when it's back...which will be very soon.
By #598364 23,Oct,19 16:23
We do have four seasons in Dallas, but of varying lengths. Summer starts in May and lasts through September, with many very HOT days. Winter lasts through February and is mild except for the occasional “blue norther” coming straight down from Canada. Fall is colorful here as well but cannot compete with you Michiganders. Spring comes early and is very pleasant but sometimes stormy. My favorite: spring
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 18:07 other posts 
I visited Texas a number of years ago, the trip was to visit a friend. My nephew accompanied me so it was a vacation for him, as well. We flew into San Antonio to visit SeaWorld because he knew it was the LARGEST SeaWorld at that time and to hit up Six Flags. Our visit was planned for mid or the third week of August and it was so darn HOT. We stepped out of the hotel room at 9am and would perspire all the way to the car. It was UNBELIEVABLY HOT and the climate in Houston, where my friend lives was no better. I don't know how you folks are able to tolerate that kind of heat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 04:39 other posts 
I couldn’t live any ware hot it gets to hot in Pennsylvania in the summer time for me any thing over 75 degrees is just to damn hot
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 04:57 other posts 
To me, 75 degrees Fahrenheit sounds comfortable, heck, the 80's can be comfortable, too! It's the humidity that makes everything UNBEARABLE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 07:16 other posts 
I agree and with this damn medication they have me on it seems like i start sweating at 75 degrees
By #601496 24,Oct,19 08:05
75 degrees is our low. During the summer we get 100% humidity
By 2nice [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 08:22 other posts 
Living in Michigan is great aside from the winter season. I could really do without that. This fall season has been a cold one. I had to turn my furnace on way earlier this year. That typically means a cold winter is ahead. Oh goodie.
By #460385 24,Oct,19 08:52
We've only got one season down here. It's called "Hot". It's 92 degrees in the middle of October still. The heat index was in the triple digits on Tuesday. Our leaves never change colors. But our palm trees and beaches sure are pretty though. And we can keep our tan all year long.

By #583549 24,Oct,19 05:40
Yes! I too love the 4 seasons.I do not really care for the very hot and humid days we get in July and August!I live in the pool at my nudist resort during these days!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 00:36 other posts 
Ah-hah! Everything seems to be coming into focus and is quite NOW!

Yes, by now you may have spotted posts made by Daughter-of-Twowarmstts2 . Did you notice how the profile was established under the name of Twowarmtts2 and has gone through a name change in approximately 5 weeks time AND the did you notice the twist on the previous name? YES! YOU caught that too, you see how it went from Twowarm to TwowarmS? That's what a former prominent member, former king would do, make an ever so slight change in the spelling of a profile name.

Is it possible that Daughter-of-Twowarmstts2 is a Monted fake? Be vigilant!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 05:34 other posts 
GOD is that old creepy crawler still cruising around here
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I don’t know Bella if it is he went to the copy cat stuff just stuff and ask if Aussie man is truly a midget
By #601496 22,Oct,19 07:35
I thought Skittles said last week he was twowarmtts2 here in your forum?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 09:19 other posts 
The former king was clever and a true shapeshifter! I don't believe that Skittles would allow himself to make that "error". And with All Hallow's Eve quickly approaching....
By admin [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 09:23 other posts 
It's Skittles obviously. And just FYI: those who talk the most about Monted's fakes are often the ones who like to create fakes. I don't think Monted appeared on this site ever after 2016.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 09:59 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 11:33 other posts 
Are you suggesting that I have or have created fakes? If you are, you would be wrong.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 12:20 other posts 
No, not you. As far as I know you never created a single fake. But many others are like that. I mean only that you should not listen too much to wispers of others on this matter.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 16:40 other posts 
Trooper Bella- Highway Patrol!

Always watchful. Always vigilant! Looking for site violators!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 17:57 other posts 
Haha! No, not at all, but I did think it was odd and rather funny that you spent 100 points (?) and spelled "Twowarmtts" name wrong.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 21:22 other posts 
It made it authentic... Since she cannot spell at all.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 21:48 other posts 
Haha! You're right, the joke is on me.
By #601496 23,Oct,19 11:01
Skittles and Freddy send me gifts all the time. It's my way to support the site. Keep it coming, boys (SIC)
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 11:37 other posts 
Why encourage them?
By #601496 23,Oct,19 13:23
I’m done worrying about my page. I’m not even uploading any more pics. At least not now. All I’m doing is slinging as much crap as I can to those two and some deserving individuals. This site is not much good for anything else anymore. It used to be fun before it got ruined by the likes of those too. You may remark that I’m a pot and I’m calling them black because we have so much in common.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 15:31 other posts 
We might have things in common, I am not certain about that. What I do think that I have is enough sense to know when to stop.
By #601496 23,Oct,19 17:47
I meant Skittles, Freddy and me. I was not talking about you and I don't think we, you and I, have anything in common. How sensible you are will have to be judged by someone else. I hope you are right. I travel alone on this site and I won't be bested by jerks.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 11:35 other posts 
Isn't there is a difference between spotting impostors and searching for fakes?
By #601496 23,Oct,19 11:39
Are you being sarcastic again?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 11:51 other posts 
No, not at all.
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 17:00 other posts 
No way possible. Monted couldn’t put together a complete sentence. There are sentences on that profile. It’s quite obvious who it is, and I think it’s .
By #601496 22,Oct,19 17:26
I just visited the page. It's funny. The best part is Freddy, Valentino, and Skittles blaming me for a "FAKE" account. Personally, I think it's Skittles. Neither Freddy nor Valentino can put two words together. As it's a dig aimed at me, let me say, "Hahaha" Kids will be kids.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 18:00 other posts 
I actually thought that might be able to make a few members think otherwise but certainly not you.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 18:07 other posts 
Apparently, there are members that don't see or understand my sarcasm.
By #601496 22,Oct,19 18:29
what the h*ck. It keeps the site funny.
By #601496 23,Oct,19 11:41
2nice
Don't keep us hanging. Every one on site lives on inuendo but have no balls accusing anyone to their face

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   ...#756

Show It Off