Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #591

Pages:  #1... #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 09,Nov,19 20:14
So if you download t-girls pics from the net it's ok? ..seems you get more votes..
By #601496 09,Nov,19 21:16
They have that "little bit extra"
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,19 22:08 other posts 
I know! And the knuckleheads vote the members that post internet pictures, t-girls and just regular internet dick pics onto the Popular page.

The biggest offender that posts internet pics posts so many different cock pictures, I mean, which one is his? And he can't be touched.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 10:20 other posts 
So like can we go back to saying cunt here??
By #574505 08,Nov,19 10:32
Stop calling your self a cunt.cunty
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 13:11 other posts 
Jamie shut yer cunt--- front and back cunty
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 13:15 other posts 
Jamie, you are one of the last good guys! Thank you for being you!
By #574505 08,Nov,19 14:59
My bad..
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 15:23 other posts 
Jamie! I like you just the way you are. Please don't "shut yer cunt"!
By #574505 08,Nov,19 17:48
My cunt is small.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 11:36 other posts 
When I shouted out to all you soooper sexy SYD and SYC boys and girls and proposed that this the BEST DAY EVER and to make it cunt free, it really meant NO cunty comments.

Say cunt, cunny or whatever else comes to mind but be kind to one another.

And if you have been identified as being a "cunt", post elsewhere.

By #460385 08,Nov,19 15:41
It's Friday Mother Fuckers. Hope you all get drunk and fuck. Have a safe weekend. To my brothers and sisters in all branches of the military. Happy Veterans Day. You fuckers are badasses.
By #601496 08,Nov,19 15:53
Amen to that.

By #601496 08,Nov,19 07:48
Congratulations, Bella. This morning your Stuff, Just Stuff passed the 10k visit mark.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 09:06 other posts 
Just a shout out to all you soooper sexy SYD and SYC boys and girls, let's make this the BEST DAY EVER, let's make it cunt free. No cunty comments.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

So often, it seems that people who have less, will share more. What are your thoughts or observations?
By #583549 07,Nov,19 10:31
Yea,I get tired of reading all the personal attacks and comments! We are all grown ups and should act like it!Have a great sexy day!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I am not trying too stir anything up.It would nice if everyone would be more civil towards each other.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 11:05
You are so suuuuuupa right, Mr Smoothmann. Have a fantastic, sexy, day full of love and surrounded by family and friends.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 11:44 other posts 
I prefaced my post by requesting that this be the BEST DAY EVER and also, no cunty comments.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 15:02 other posts 
Ah, so you edited your post.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 11:36 other posts 
Thanks, yes, me too.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 17:50 other posts 
Bump
By #601496 07,Nov,19 11:06
Sharing is caring but seldom appreciated
By #598364 07,Nov,19 15:39
Yes Bella I applaud you for establishing a venue where general topics, not just sexual topics—-in other words, “stuff”—-are we,comed. Of course this is a sexual site and so sexual topics, serious ones, should be part of the mix. While you yourself have been valiant in your efforts to manage the site , too often discussions have turned into shouting matches over TRIVIAL matters. Anyway, a sincere thanks for “stuff”, whose impact is apparent from all your imitators.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 16:04
Very eloquent. You are so suuuuuupa right, Mr Tannertx. Have a fantastic, sexy, day and thanks for pointing out the apparent impact of this fine thread on the site. It's saving us lesser members from having to help manage the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 17:27 other posts 
Yes, and as much as I try to manage this thread (not the site) it is unfortunate that a number of shouting matches have erupted right here. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo, but sometimes I sense that there are members that do come to this thread to stir stuff up.

Thank you for your kind words, Tannertx. :x
By #601496 07,Nov,19 17:51
It might be the form of speech.

By #601496 06,Nov,19 15:15
y Skittles [Ignore] at 06,Nov,19 13:07 other posts

Big Belly TwoWarms- Call sign the Saggy Granny has fallen again.. and she can't get up!

Nov 6, 12:55 system: You were blacklisted by TWOWARMTTS!

Time and time again she is full of shit and weakness. Runs her mouth, sends shit in PM, etc but when it comes down to it, she has NOTHING!

So much for her "I don't ban because I have to see what is going on and to protect her reputation."

Skittles, I don't need to check out what you are doing. In between your romps in bed with your lover you try to be the biggest troll on site. Have at it but, you, Freddy and Daughter-of-twowarmtts2 are banned.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:17 other posts 
Please do not use this thread to suggest inc3st, that is really a site no-no.
By #601496 06,Nov,19 15:38
A sugestion is just that. If it's true it's not. How did I know you'd find any excuse to complain about me instead of putting that fuckface down.
Well, I amended it so your delicate (sic) sensibilities don't put your panties in a bunch.
Like I said B4. I'm sorry about the Witch thing
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The funny thing is you didn't say jack shit about his original post. And yes, I DO think you are to blame for that shithead coming after me 2 yrs ago. (Oh, I don't know why I get blamed for what other members say)
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 16:12 other posts 
You can read, can't you? He comes after me, too, or did you fail to see that in the Forum or on my blog.

Please read the entire post, if you fling shit, except some in return.
By #601496 06,Nov,19 17:47
Skittles is an asshat. I can't deny that. What he does to you can't compare to what he does to me. You slinging some shit at me is laughingly bening. Please don't let them bunch up. We both belong to the "Bitches Society". I'm hoping you will at least agree Skittles is a nasty member.

By #601496 06,Nov,19 14:32
LAUGH OF THE DAY

Site Rules Governing Behavior & Interaction with Other Members
By accessing the site, you agree to conduct yourself in an adult manner. This specifically means being polite to all members in chats and in the discussion forums. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated by any member.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 14:38 other posts 
Please make sure that you also post this elsewhere as a reminder.

That's why I have a difficult time understanding why some folks are not held accountable to this.

Signed - lopsided lucy, it, cunt and BITCH WITCH
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 14:41 other posts 
monkey see, monkey do
By #601496 06,Nov,19 15:18
I plan to do just that. I think it's funny. I told you I regret using the term witch when referring to you.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 14:47 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:14 other posts 
I believe that in the past year, I have adhered to the original rules established. I will not allow myself to be held accountable, but I am, for the words or posting of others.

I personally don't care what is discussed in this thread, however every member must keep in mind that not all members will agree with their opinions.

And as long as you posted admin's thread, I will post my blog that followed shortly.

/blogs/38688.html
By #601496 06,Nov,19 15:45
That's a laugh. Sounds noble, but we know better
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:55 other posts 
no bother to me, admin has explained it,if you fling shit,expect some shit back, just stop pestering him about it.
It's site politics between paid members,and admin gives paid members some slack in regards to the rules....
Maybe you should cut admin some slack....

He has to deal with all of us and see it from all sides....

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 13:07 other posts 
Big Belly TwoWarms- Call sign the Saggy Granny has fallen again.. and she can't get up!

Nov 6, 12:55 system: You were blacklisted by TWOWARMTTS!

Time and time again she is full of shit and weakness. Runs her mouth, sends shit in PM, etc but when it comes down to it, she has NOTHING!

So much for her "I don't ban because I have to see what is going on and to protect her reputation."

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 10:39 other posts 
Apparently, the thing for some members to do, and get away with, is to insult you on another member's pictures. Strangely, admin is okay with that.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 12:50 other posts 
Why should not I be? This is an adult site, you are all adults. If you can't behave like adults it's not really my problem. And everyone can see through your shit anyway. Everyone knows that you insult others without even noticing it, but you go whining to me when someone insults you.

You got my reply in private and came to make this comment at 10:39 after you read it at 10:34. I.e. you did not like my reply and decided to paint me black in forum. Ok, let's repeat it so that others can see it too:

I don't see your name there, and even if it was there - it's not against current site rules to insult other members and I must point out that YOU are the main reason of this situation, you always used euphemisms and hints to insult other members without violating rules regarding insulting other member so I had to remove them at all . At the moment you can't threaten someone's life and can't spread private info of other people as well as false accusations in serious crimes, but that's pretty much it. And I don't know why I have to repeat it again, I already told all this to you both in private and in forum several times.
By #601496 03,Nov,19 15:29
This is worthy of a copy/paste. Pass.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 15:41 other posts 
YOU have who ever uses euphemisms confused with me. And I stand behind what I said, to turn a blind eye on this person and their behavior.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 11:09 other posts 

I think there's even something at registration that warns cunts they might get insulting comments etc...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 11:45 other posts 
My issue was that the member that admin thinks the world of, was not complimenting the SYD member or the member's picture, the post was used as a platform to insult me. This meth mouthed frickin' mess has stooped to a new low.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 20:14 other posts 
I agree... why Admin holds that hick to a high standard is a mystery. She is NOT attractive at all! Unless you are into bad teeth and fat rolls
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 21:48 other posts 
His attitude toward her is that she walks on water and whatever happens is ALL MY FAULT, That is what pisses me off. I'm actually not talking about her appearance, if men are attracted to her, so be it.

admin continues to accuse me of using "euphemisms". Gee, I can't even take credit for the creation of said "euphemism". Have I used the "euphemism", yes, but that was how long ago?
By #601496 05,Nov,19 05:46
Perhaps it's how you accept the use of such euphemisms used by other members without questioning it's use. I was looking at the entries here of an euphemism used to describe Lix and you were accepting or in agreement without bating an eye. Here's something along those lines. If the shoe fits, wear it.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 06:07 other posts 
And um, your use of BITCH WITCH? Please, take your snug fitting shoes and move along...
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 06:20 other posts 
Why not "question" the use of "it", "cunt" or "lopsided lucy"? Perhaps you are "accepting or in agreement without bating an eye"? Another case of you defending your friend's actions.

By the way, check the spelling of the word "bating" and don't forget to vote and while you're at it, have a SUPER SEXY day!
By #601496 05,Nov,19 07:39
On my Dad's grave, I just realized whom "lopsided lucy" is. "It"...well...maybe, but cunt is what the site calls all women including me.
I was going to use the word "refered" and this morning I typed "batting". Both words were flagged by my spell checker. I'm not much of a speller but this happens a lot to me. It's one of the reasons I'm known as "an uneducated high school dropout" around here.
Lastly, and this is the most important, to defend yourself by saying, "Well, you do it too", is not a defense. There's no elections in Florida today. I always have a very super sexy day. My guys make sure of that. I will say this, the use of the word WITCH was wrong. May your vibrator be charged at all times.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 06:54 other posts 
I know nobody wants to hear his name but John spooner reviled some interesting theories on why the big mahoff caters to the prominent couples every wim
By #601496 05,Nov,19 07:44
D, could it be that they (she) bring a lot of action to the site and that translates to $$$$ for The BIG KAHUNA?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 08:53 other posts 
Who knows I was a member a whole 2 years and never knew she existed until I started playing the excitement game then I found out the hard way what a good out standing member she was
By #601496 05,Nov,19 08:56
I was a member 18 months B4 I found the forums. This thread in particular. I hear you.
By admin [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 14:40 other posts 
My point exactly. You did not even know who she was and then your friends lost the game to her (which she won without using money I must add), and now you keep trying to kick her off the site because of that without any actual wrongdoing towards rest of the community, the site or me.

I don't have any "high regard" for her, she's just another member who tries to be popular exactly as a bunch of other members do. She only does it better because she has more time to dedicate to this site and that's, really, her only "sin". Yes, she may be not a model and of not refined behavior, but those things do not matter to me, because I'm not here to enjoy women or men, I just run things here. And from this point of view she is not worse than any other member who fight for popularity on this site (which by the way is basically nothing, puff of air). From this point of view she's better, because she manages not to annoy me during that quest for popularity, unlike those who oppose her.

You (I don't mean you personally, but a group of people you side with) can't beat her in the popularity on your own and try to use me so that I remove her as your competition. That's in the core how I see it. Let's even forget that this is not sportsmanlike behavior and I do not respect it, but this is quite annoying for me personally.
By #601496 05,Nov,19 15:56
Well said, Sir.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 18:38 other posts 
You must have me confused with some one else never once have I ever lifted a finger trying to get her deleted from the site in fact she cried to you about me saying she was afraid for her life that I might have ties to biker band’s in her country and I’m not looking to be popular either in high school I used to beat up the popular kids and give them werlies you know it’s when you stick there head in the toilet and flush it
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 18:53 other posts 
So i guess you musta been mean to the 1's like me,the skinny quite,nerdish, kids that couldn't play sports and couldn't catch a girls eye if he used a slingshot?

I was beaten and so forth so much in school.never could get anything done about it.BUT 30 years later,I had this shrimy,sickly looking guy come up to me,eyes big as saucers,he started crying and hit his knees asking me to forgive him!.I looked down at that idiot on the floor of the store and told him to get his ass up from there and tell me what the FUCK he was talking about.Turns out he was 1 of the wrestlers that used to beat me on the school bus everyday.I have gotten bigger,taller and hopefully smarter since then and he has since got on dope and has went to hell in a handbasket.was dieing of some kind of problem and he saw me and wanted to ask me to forgive him for what he had done to me. I told him the damage was done,quit worring about it and move along.We shook hands and a week later he put a 9mm to his head.
sad for sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 20:04 other posts 
No I never had any thing against the nerdy kids but the snobby popular kids that thought their shit didn’t stink like our choosen one I had a problem with
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 21:31 other posts 
By #601496 06,Nov,19 07:33
D
You have to be more accurate. There's several members that think their shit don't stink. Of course, if you think you might antagonize a particular "My shit don't stink" member, well, at least tell us whom you mean.
By #601496 06,Nov,19 07:30
Admin
I'm always amazed how people get wronged, really life altering wronged, and when the table is turned they act with compassion. Admin, in your shoes, not only would I have celebrated but I would have danced on his grave. It's the best thing that could have happened to him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 09:51 other posts 
Who’s grave???? I’m not dead yet
By #601496 06,Nov,19 10:04
But, if you were, lollipop. If you were.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 09:33 other posts 
TWO, YOU BRING A LOT OF DINNER TO THE SITE! STOP EATING SO MUCH!

And report to your page, forthwith It has been TRASHED! Clean it up!
By #601496 05,Nov,19 11:45
Skittles I don't play with shit. You are the lowest of the low. You really think I care that you trashed my page. The only thing you've accomplished is shown the site what an immature, cowardly, maggoty, cunt you are. All those gifts stay up so I can show other members how much shit you carry in your head. I wish you would stick to fucking your mama and sucking your dad. Let the rest of the members not give a piss about you.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 11:58 other posts 
With all sincerity, are you able to verbalize what you believe that your friend "brings" to the site that is so extraordinary? Just my opinion, the only thing that your friend brings is the desire to be seen and revered as "the big fish in a small pond".

I truly admire people who have no inhibitions, your friend included. There's no body conciousness involved, face or shape. Woo hoo! I also recall that your friend has a flair for creative writing. Good on that! Your friend sounds as though they enjoy domestic life/chores. Cool! I applaud all of those traits but beyond that, it's difficult to see any other redeeming qualities.
By #601496 05,Nov,19 12:12
She brings raw sex into the life of the average male member. I don't mean she meets them, but, she does project the promise of sex to them. She is also involved in many member groups. Her pics are salacious and have good content. She doesn't coyly hide behind aN avatar. She puts herself out there with all her attributes, good or bad. Her writings are something you have to be attuned to. I find her very interesting.
All that translates into a very active member. A member that puts flavor to the site. I've seen many beautiful people here that can put one to sleep. Pics are the come on. Attitude sells advertising. Guess who might like that.
By #460385 05,Nov,19 20:17
That woman and her man midget "notice I didn't call her a walrus" are old news. When they win 119 photo contests, then they can claim themselves as King and Queen. Just saying. Every desperate old man clings to her every promise, like a dog waiting for a treat. Spending every moment on this site, writing to every new member doesn't make you important. It makes you desperate
By #601496 05,Nov,19 21:01
CC54 you are mixing several things. I assume you guys have won 119 photo contest. Congratulations. It must mean you guys are very beautiful or you have a well tuned team of supporters. Most of us have neither and if we want to compete and win we must make more of an effort.
You said every desperate old man clings to her every promise, like a dog waiting for a treat. What is wrong with that? Does Mrs CC54 dislike old men or refuses to engage with the great unwashed on site? Obviously you guys don't welcome new members or do you but only the sexy, pretty ones? And why would writing to new members make someone desperate? Her pages and his pages are full of great pics and many, many followers. Many of those followers also like your pics and are not old pharts. But, the main thing might be that other members might feel more comfortable chatting with them because they are friendlier than other folks?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 21:38 other posts 
The prominent couple were never friendly with me well guess what I don’t like jungle trash either
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Lix has jungle fervor lix has jungle fervor
By #601496 05,Nov,19 21:51
D, it's ok. We can't like everyone. What's more, your interactions with someone can be totally different from someone else's.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 21:59 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, F-E-R-V-O-R, means intense passion. Did you mean fervor or fever?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 22:32 other posts 
Oops
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 03:12 other posts 
Please "bump" my new post regarding Steve Easterbrook to the top.
By #460385 06,Nov,19 06:07
👍
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 08:09 other posts 
Apparently, being "friendlier" aka insincerity, is a common characteristic for their extraordinary popularity. Do you think it is something in their water?
By #601496 06,Nov,19 10:03
Not in the water. In their fiber. Defining "friendlier" as "insincerity" shows the state of mind of the defining person. A person is friendly or not. A person is insincere or not. Either one of these traits are ingrained in our way of being. I believe I'm friendly. We all have to ask ourselves, "What are we?"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   #595   ...#756

Show It Off