She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #586

Pages:  #1... #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #608173 02,Feb,20 17:08
Oh how I adore those products with exotic names . Like . Gorilla snot . Hand shit . Sticks like shit . They get right to the point of what they are... and what they do . Can anyone else think of other products with catchy names ?? .
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 23:25 other posts 
What are these unique products for?
By #608173 03,Feb,20 06:05
These products I found in a search on the Internet .
They are .
Evo-Stik Sticks Like Sh*t Turbo Grab Adhesive White
Gorilla Snot for Guitar Pick and Drumstick Grip
Blue Q Lip Shit Lip Balm-BlackBerry Honey
Blue Q Peony Plum Hand Shit
All these products are readily available on sites like Amazon and Ebay .
I do hope I am not breaking any site rules here . "Advertising and so on" .
Please feel free to delete my post if this is the case .
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,20 09:41 other posts 
gorilla snot is a nick name for 3m08001 trim adhesive for automotive use. It is thick,gooey,yellow,and will stick 2 of any thing together for a long time.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 06:26 other posts 
Word to the wise, when walking to your car at McDonald's, remember to look to the left, then right, then left, again, before making that journey.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 07:21 other posts 
It happens a lot here in Pennsylvania a buddy of mine was coming home from work one evening and a deer jumped off a embankment right on his motorcycle knocking him and the motorcycle over
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 09:24 other posts 
Geez, I've seen the damage done by deers that involve cars, I can't imagine being struck by a deer while on a bike! Was your buddy okay? How much damage done to the bike?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 09:38 other posts 
He was a little scuffed up and the bike sustained minimal cosmetic damage
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

Thank god for crash bars
By #583549 02,Feb,20 09:40
A friend of mine ran into a deer on his motorcycle and it landed on top of the handlebars causing the bike,deer and rider to fall over at about 35 mph.My friend got 3rd degree burns on his lower calfs as the hot header pipes by the motor landed on his lower legs! The deer got back up and ran into the woods!He will not ride his bike on this road to this day because of the deer/bike incident 20 years ago!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 10:14 other posts 
Geez! I thought I had my profile set up to accept photo uploads from friends only, but I guess I do not because I received a "pissing" picture from someone that I did not have on my friend list.

I've looked at my profile settings and things look in order, what have I missed?
By #583549 01,Feb,20 10:27
I am not sure why.Was it a friend that changed their site name?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 13:21 other posts 
Thank you, Smoothmann, admin correctly addressed my concern, it was not a private upload, it was only a link to a picture that he had posted on his page. Yep, I received an unsolicited pissing picture and it PISSED ME OFF!
By #583549 01,Feb,20 16:33
Ha! I thought that you would be pissed off!lol :x Is it a glitch in the system or did admin fix it so it won't happen again?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 17:59 other posts 
Having given it more thought, my guess is the only way to assure that you don't get links to uploaded pictures would be to adjust your settings to accept messages (which might include links) to friends only.

I just happen to be someone who does not see anything appealing or arousing about a penis pissing.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 11:49 other posts 
Because it was not a private upload, just a link to a pic.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 13:14 other posts 
Ah, you are absolutely correct! Thank you.

So there is no way to prohibit members from sending links to pictures?
By #607191 02,Feb,20 03:21
learn from Jef Bezos: never ever click the link
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,20 05:20 other posts 
You are spot on with that!

By #608173 30,Jan,20 17:43
Breastfeeding In Commons May Be Allowed, Speaker Lindsay Hoyle Suggests

MPs may be allowed to breastfeed babies in the House of Commons chamber, the new Commons Speaker Lindsay Hoyle has suggested.
Hoyle said on Thursday it was not for him to “dictate” policy and said it should be “up to the woman”.
So I suppose it all comes down to who will be supplying the breasts . And who will be doing the feeding on them ??. As the majority of the House well fit the bill as all big babies . Your thoughts would be interesting .
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 07:42 other posts 
What is an MP? In the States, MP is an acronym for military police.
By #607191 31,Jan,20 08:01
member of parliament
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 04:08 other posts 
Thank you!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,20 08:24 other posts 
So in the 21st century, is it even possible that people still defecate in the streets of India?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,20 08:52 other posts 
Oh hell yes they do it is filthy over there and people are starving yet sacred cow’s walk the street and the men treat there women like shit it’s a fucked up country
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 09:56 other posts 
in parts of China they eat snakes
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 10:04 other posts 
I’ve tried rattle snake all ready it’s actually tasty
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 14:49 other posts 
Have you tried BAT? 🦇

DANG! I can't begin even do fish on my plate if the head has not been removed!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 18:34 other posts 
No never ate bat that is a mouse with wings
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 11:41 other posts 
It doesn't matter to me what people eat, as long as it is not cats or dogs, but pooping in the streets just seems to over the top.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 15:07 other posts 
Were do you think the coronavirus came from and it's not beer.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 20:09 other posts 
Isn't thought that bats carry the virus? The defecating in the streets is happening in India and it's the Chinese people who are eating rats. Yuck and Yuck!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 21:56 other posts 
In the beginning, many of those infected worked or shopped at a wholesale seafood market in Wuhan, China, which also sold live and freshly slaughtered animals.
This is why experts suspect it crossed to humans from an animal host. Likely bats or snakes. Whatever we don't do that shit here.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,20 19:31 other posts 
An interesting news clip brought to you from the site's biggest loudmouthed troll. A 130 year old Lake Michigan shipwreck, solved!

Weekend trip on Lake Michigan uncovers century-ol…: only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,20 07:02 other posts 
That’s very interesting but did they ever find the two train cars of civil war gold the north stole from the south that was dumped off a barge in Lake Michigan
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,20 08:09 other posts 
I must admit, I don't follow the history of the Great Lakes as it relates to shipwrecks. I thought that this was interesting based on how "experts" believe the ship sunk, being coated with ice due to a spring gale. If you recall in the video, the ship's trip was calculated at a distance of approximately 50 miles. I can only imagine how quick and the severity of the storm that caused this ship to sink.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,20 09:10 other posts 
There is a many crab vessels go down in the winter time due to ice the sea creates a mist it freezes on the ship and the weight gets to great and the ship sinks
very cool, here's the link to the missing gold near Frankfurt MI only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 06:04 other posts 
Yep I seen that to let’s go on a treasure hunt
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 08:03 other posts 
2 million dollars in Confederate gold, somewhere near Muskegon? Roadtrip! Did you happen to watch the video immediately following?

By 2nice [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 09:24 other posts 
C’mon over, we’ll hunt together.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 11:35 other posts 
I was tempted to mention that that is your side of the state and the party would be at your place.....
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 11:37 other posts 
Geez, were you even aware of the lost treasure being at your backdoor?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 13:56 other posts 
I was I follow stuff like that the same crew looking for the gold are also looking for treasure on oak island in Nova Scotia just around the bend from the top of Maine
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 16:16 other posts 
We want our damn gold back!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 18:37 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t steal it but they think Abe Lincoln was killed over it
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 18:39 other posts 
Yea,mighta been.It is my understanding that Booth was a confederate secret service agent. Who knows now, history was rewritten by the winners.But who would that gold belong to now? It is not international waters, so um.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 20:04 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,20 19:44 other posts 

A man died after being slashed by a razor attached to a rooster during a cock fight in India, a report said Sunday.

The victim, 55-year-old Saripalli Venkateswara Rao, was at the animal death match in Pragadavaram village on Jan. 17 when one of the birds jerked free from a handler and slashed him in the stomach with the razor, the New Zealand Herald reported.

Venkateswara Rao bled to death from the wound, according to the report.

Cockfights were outlawed in India in 1960, but remain popular in some areas of the country, according to the report.

Fighters groom birds in the country, feeding them protein-rich diets and giving them steroids so they grow large and can cause more damage in the cock-fighting ring.

FILED UNDER ANIMAL ABUSE , ANIMAL CRUELTY , INDIA

India sucks ass juice. A total scummy country.

Joyraja and Raka.. site Indians and losers
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 12:11 other posts 
I cannot wrap my head around why anyone could enjoy witnessing a cockfight or a dog/pitbull fight? What the eff is wrong with humanity, raising and training animals for the sole purpose of being a "killing machine"??? I don't understand, I just do not understand.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 16:47 other posts 
When I was working I was on alot of remote dirt roads that cars seldom traveled on.Farmers used them mostly to get from field to field. It was common on mondays to travel 1 of those roads and find dead dogs that had been fought over the weekend. Most were mangled,and shot in the head. Quite honestly,it bothered me much worse to see the dogs laying there than if I had found the sumbitch that put them there. Matter of fact I don't think a person that fights dogs or chickens deserves a better ending than to rot on the road side,picked by buzzards.

reading the line of the fellow dieing from the chicken slash,I am wondering if no one liked that guy and just let him lay there? I mean, a chicken is not able to carry a bowie knife,it could not have been very big. A rag and some pressure till medics arrived couldn't have hurt anything at that point?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 19:07 other posts 
Yeah hell he could have used his turbin to stop the bleeding
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jan,20 09:28 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,20 09:30 other posts 
Dammed rag heads
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,20 16:40 other posts 
Yea! Duh,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   ...#768

Show It Off