Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #583

Pages:  #1... #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   ...#755

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 09:17 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

This old battle axe has to be related to TwoWarms

The Big Apple’s loathed “Spitting Lady of 77th Street” — a homeless woman who has doused locals with saliva for years — is up to her filthy antics again, this time on the subway.

A disgusted straphanger riding an A train to Manhattan on Friday morning took photos of a woman who resembled Hilda Barrion — the Upper East Side’s infamous spitter — and complained she was rubbing used tissues on the rails.

Full article in the link.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 10:04 other posts 
That is really disgusting!
By #551147 07,Dec,19 11:38
Albeit it is quite gross and disturbing.

I'm more appalled that they would BLAST how much money she had on her. Who the fuck does that!? I think the son a bitch that just HAD to include that, should be in the unemployment line. OR was that the purpose? A sorta of street justice being applied to a person that no one gives a fuck about? If she disappears without a trace, never to be seen again, at LEAST we'll know why...
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 11:59 other posts 
What is it about the mention of the 19k found on her person when when arrested that bothers you?
By #551147 07,Dec,19 12:46
It was TOTALLY inappropriate! Painting a target on her to be robbed and maybe killed for what might be her life savings. She needs psychiatric help for certain, but SURELY doesn't need to be killed for her money that SHE accrued and acquired on her own. I'm outraged by that. Many many street wanderers choose to live like that. Nevertheless I think it was reckless reporting and didn't need to be said at all.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 10:48 other posts 
Good thing here in NYC we are known for taking care of the crazies so well... De Blasio's ThriveNYC is a fucking joke. More progressive failings...
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 08:54 other posts 
Uh,I am sorry but it takes a idiot,sane or not,to just waddle around on the streets with 19 k on them.I mean ,people have died for 2 bucks, why in the hell would she be carrying 19,000 dollars ?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 11:29 other posts 
You're absolutely correct, people get mugged and/or killed for less. Who would even suspect that a street person would have been able to amass that much AND carry it on her person.

And just as Scorpio69 has pointed out, by bringing that tidbit to the attention of the public, she will now and forever have a target painted on her.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 21:47 other posts 
I JUST saw this on YouTube and I think that it is hilarious! It's James Corden and Neil Patrick Harris delivering singing telegrams. The second on almost made me pee myself, I was laughing so hard. James Corden and his writers are absolutely brilliant!

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

James Corden has pipes!

By #574505 07,Dec,19 23:39
why was the site down ?
By #551147 08,Dec,19 02:57
Dunno! It was down so long I thought it was finally over. 😔
By #601496 08,Dec,19 05:21
That's what I thought.
By #574505 08,Dec,19 06:10
So did I so glad Amin fix the site ..
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 06:42 other posts 
Server? Maybe Admin can explain
By #583549 08,Dec,19 07:14
I was not able to get on the site until later in the evening!I am glad it's up and running again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 09:00 other posts 
Yep to much load on the server again admin needs to invent some kind of wiper system to clean that sticky shit off then he can retire his rubber gloves
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 10:25 other posts 
Bella will know
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 11:25 other posts 
I know this, it's really sad that admin monitors the forum and is QUICK to come to defense and elevate member(s) he thinks "highly" of and alternately bitch slap those that are a thorn in his side YET HE DOES NOT SEE IT FITTING to respond to simple and sincere concerns.

Hey folks, don't bother to "overload to the server" with your simple, silly, frivolous, repetitive and genuine concerns.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 15:47 other posts 
Back up your pics folks if they are worth saving....just in case. I hope not, we like this site.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 10:45 other posts 
Because it was the anniversary of Pearl Harbor... and Ken did it!!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 11:32 other posts 
The Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service struck at 08:00 hours. Why would Ken's strike be so late? What timezone does he live in??
By #551147 08,Dec,19 12:46
Nah! It was probably all the useless copying and pasting in the wotd thread that pushed it over the edge... 😔
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 15:35 other posts 
I survived the outage.I found some Ventures music on Youtube and sat back and rested for the evening.Sometimes you need some good music and otherwise peace and quite to try and cope with lifes trials and errors.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 22:26 other posts 
I just saw a little blurb on my phone about Kentucky Fried Chicken bringing back a customer favorite, the limited-edition 11 Herbs & Spices Firelog. Apparently when you burn this fricken thing, your house smells like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Who in the heck would want their house smelling like fried chicken!?
By #595500 06,Dec,19 22:42
It's not just fried chicken. It's Kentucky fried chicken. But is it original or extra crispy?
By #574505 06,Dec,19 23:00
I know someone that would love that smell..
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 00:28 other posts 
Who?
By #574505 07,Dec,19 05:36
Skittles
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 09:12 other posts 
lollolBjuka! He needs to expand past ONLY eating Domino's

TwoWarms- her trailer has too many other bad smells in it. This would actually be an improvement!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 00:27 other posts 
Don't regular and extra crispy smell and taste the same? The only difference being is the coating on the skin which I would not eat anyways?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 03:00 other posts 
ME!!!!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 10:06 other posts 
Really? I like garlic but I don't want my home or clothes smelling like garlic for hours.
By #601496 07,Dec,19 11:26
Why and when did the aroma of garlic become so objectionable? Everyone loves garlic bread, garlic sauce, even garlic in their salad, but, have garlic for lunch and, heaven forbid, don't bring it back to the office in your breath or clothes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,19 08:56 other posts 
Me and my doggie eat garlic French fries a lot
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 12:55 other posts 
Febreze KFC? KFC condoms? KFC KY Jelly? KFC candles? Excuse me...
By #551147 07,Dec,19 11:14
No, they taste completely different.
I'm not a fan of the crispy whatsoever and don't try eating both at the same time. 😖 YUCK! The flavors clash like mad. In one household, with everyone assembled, it's a 3 to 6 split. 3 of us preferring "Original" to 6 preferring the "Extra Crispy" for whatever that's worth. 😉

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 23:34 other posts 
Can someone kindly dumb it down to the big bimbo and her trained pet monkey regarding the WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG thread? Yes, players, regardless of how few, will use Google to get the full lyrics of a particular song HOWEVER the actual song should be something the player has arrived at without the assistance of Google.

I bet big bimbo and her trained pet monkey like to "cheat" on crossword puzzles, too. Why fret over 14 ACROSS when they can flip to the back page and look at the answer.

Yep, big bimbo's brain seems to be fried from too much sun and the my guess, the trained pet monkey uses the cheap hair color, Lady Clairol, and over processes her gray hair.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 07:36
I'm sure many selections are picked from memories but I bet many of the titles and how the lyrics go are shown on the Google search. Much more important, who's the bimbo and who's the pet monkey? Because, I think I have a cute tail.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW, I hope you don't mind. I'm copy/pasting this on my forum. I think the "Big Bimbo" would love a good laugh.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 07:58 other posts 
Sure, you excel with your copy and paste skills. That way you can paste the same thing in a half dozen places which maximize YOUR CHANCE OF BEING SEEN and allowing your handler the opportunity to pat you on the head and reassure you what a good little monkey you are.

By the way, I have wanted to mention this for quite some time. Think before you respond, try to process what I'm going to write, YOU DO NOT HAVE A FORUM! THERE ARE THREE FORUMS ATTACHED TO THIS SITE, THE MAIN FORUM, THE DUMPSTER'D FORUM AND THE RATING FORUM. YOU HOST OR HOSTED MANY (too many, in my opinion) DIFFERENT TOPICS (that mainly attract you) WITHIN THE MAIN AND DUMPSTER'D FORUMS.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 08:16
Thanks for that. Is "THREAD" acceptable ? I WILL TRY TO "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO".

The main reason I repost in many "threads" is not only to better my chances of being seen. It's to better my chances for the post being seen by one of your ass kissers and reporting to you. Your reactions are better than a barrel of "Monkeys"
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 08:52 other posts 
A moth drawn to light.

Repeat after me, distance, distance DISTANCE!
By #601496 06,Dec,19 16:20
“Distance sometimes endears friendship, and absence sweeteneth it.” James Howell in 1650.
But, if you LOVE somebody, you want to stay. Kissy, kissy, sweetie.
By #551147 06,Dec,19 18:42
NO amount of "dumbing it down" will help with people that have to "google" everything to look smarter or even form a basic opinion.

Furthermore, they generally have the substance of baby shit and according to their statements, the brains to match. Doesn't take many brain cells to lay on your back or bend over, begging to be fucked. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I have NO other self worth! Fuck me like the slut whore I am!"

That's one way to get a man's attention, that's for sure.

Substantive interactions are for others that have no life. It's all about fucking and sucking and chatting like a person with a paper asshole. Nothing else really matters.

Here's what I think about their fucking stupidity.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 19:44
Is that why your wife got prego 7 times? Or were you describing yourself when you said Fuck me! Fuck me! I have NO other self worth! Fuck me like the slut whore I am!"

BTW. Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day. That's the average figure of how many people use Google a day, which translates into at least 2 trillion searches per year, 3.8 million searches per minute, 228 million searches per hour, and 5.6 billion searches per day.Sep 26, 2018

YOU SEE, THE SMART PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO BUTTRESS THEIR INFORMATION. THE DUMB ONES MAKE FUN OF IT. SCORPI,YOU ARE ONE. TODAY 5.6 BILLION PEOPLE SAID YOU ARE WRONG.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 18:18 other posts 
Are only premium paid members permitted to have more than 100 friends or is that privilege extended to members that purchase points every month or even from time to time?

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 08:47 other posts 
It is 3 weeks until Christmas and 4 weeks until the new year and new decade.
By #601496 04,Dec,19 09:08
The very first year of mankind was designated as year 1. The new decade starts Jan. 1, 2021.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 11:25 other posts 
It is and has been something debatable. According to the Julian calendar, you would be correct and according to the Gregorian calendar, I would be correct.

"The 2020s (pronounced "twenty-twenties" or "two thousand (and) twenties", shortened to "the '20s") is the upcoming decade in the Gregorian calendar that will begin on January 1, 2020, and will end on December 31, 2029."
By #601496 04,Dec,19 13:31
Just pulling your leg. You are right. We both are right depending what calendar we use.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 13:39 other posts 
Ah we can go back to the Roaring 20's! When the cars had STYLE,the women had nice hair and etc!
By #601496 04,Dec,19 13:46
Loose women drank champagne from their slippers?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 15:36 other posts 
No, who are you trying to kid? You were attempting to point out that I was wrong.
By #551147 04,Dec,19 16:00
Quite proudly too. I still follow the Mayan calendar myself...

Three full moons from now, there's gonna be hell to pay.
By #601496 04,Dec,19 16:14
Not true, but the Naval Observatory might. I'm editing this. Bella, when it comes to me your funny bone hides behind your liver. My post was not trying to pull your leg. It was a statement from my arguments with my Charlie and the rest of my family. I always though it's ridiculous that for any time sequence, including birthday celebrations, the count would start at zero (0) yrs. That’s why when someone says, "I'm 11 yrs old, he's saying, I'm living my 12th yr." And the 21 century started on Jan 1,2001.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 16:46 other posts 
I go by a Napa calendar if that’s any help it has hot cars on it
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 16:58 other posts 
Oh, dgraff!
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 17:00 other posts 
Use to have some with hot babes on them to!
By #601496 04,Dec,19 17:06
Hot firemen for me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 17:37 other posts 
Can I look at the hot fire men to
By #601496 04,Dec,19 18:34
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 21:46 other posts 
I was a fireman for a while.Not a hot 1,I drove the tankers and did traffic control.
By #601496 05,Dec,19 08:31
Phart, please explain. When you say "not a hot 1", does that mean you didn't get your ass roasted or were not calendar material. Either way, thanks for caring.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 09:42 other posts 
I never did much interior fire fighting,couldn't hold up on a air pac long enough.NOR was I calender material.
By #460385 04,Dec,19 21:40
And to think we have never wasted a brain cell on either calendar.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,19 23:14 other posts 
That's good! I usually rely on the free calendars that the bank gives out. Too bad that if I want one, I have to go there to get one.
By #601496 05,Dec,19 08:25
MrCC,You must have led a very sheltered life. MrCC, you've never been in the shop office of a gas station were the owner has a calendar showing a Miss September (or other month) in all her glory? Many times it's an old calendar showing the owner's preference. Not being contrary (yeah, yeah, I know. Bella will say I am) but, I find it hard to believe.
By #460385 05,Dec,19 08:32
I think you miss understood. I didn't say we've never seen a calendar, or used one before. Hell, I use the little hand held one my work gives us to keep track of my hours everyday. I just meant we've never given a shit about the different ones and which one to follow. It's kind of useless information to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 08:39 other posts 
This thread is just a compilation of "RANDOM BULLSHIT".
By #601496 05,Dec,19 08:51
I think I need to distance myself from anything that has "Bella" all over it for a while. So much bile will kill your liver.
By #601496 05,Dec,19 08:47
MrCC,I didn't imply that. I meant what used to be called "Erotic Calendars". We all use regular ones.:x

BTW, You have a lovely wife, but have you ever thought of changing your avatar to one of your pics? I bet there's many members that would like that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 08:57 other posts 
Oh God Christmas time all ready I’m so unprepared
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 09:45 other posts 
If it werent for what little family I have left looking after me when I got hurt,I would just as soon take a long nap during December and wake right after tax time! But the family wants me over there eating with them on CHristmas so I will go and try to enjoy it.
Everyone at the table is very succsessful,I am the only 1 that really never went anywhere but they don't seem to mow me down for it.So I guess they actually care!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 11:38 other posts 
We all need family to lean on once in a while my younger brother broke his hand two months ago needing surgery with no health insurance he had to float a loan to get it fixed and now he’s off work the last two months and I had to help him and his family out but I know they would do the same for me if I ever fall on hard times
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 15:54 other posts 
You are a good man, Dan, you're very kind and generous and your heart is BIG! I see the puppy inside the pitbull suit you always wear! :x
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 15:51 other posts 
Go to your family's house and ALLOW yourself to enjoy the gathering of family and friends and the good food. Me seems to think that you are your own worst enemy.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 15:48 other posts 
What are you buying Muggsy? What are you buying Marcus? Hey, as long as you have your wallet out, buy me something, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 17:44 other posts 
I know Christmas is coming closer and I’m so busy at the shop there just is not enough hours in a day anymore markis shows me what he wants on line and I ordered it so at least he’s taken care of
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 22:30 other posts 
There is Muggsy and don't forget moi!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 22:47 other posts 
How could I ever forget either one of you
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 07:16 other posts 
Looks like to took the er, um, uh... annoying member's advice and changed your avatar. I hope she stopped by to vote and thank you.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 07:25
The annoying member did. He is YUMMY. Thanks CC. Thanks to both of you for sharing your gorgeous bodies with us.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 07:38 other posts 
Gee, I didn't think I messaged you. You are like a moth that is attracted to light. Run along and distance yourself.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 07:46
I'm hurt. I thought you mentioned me.

You must have many annoying members who appear here
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 10:38 other posts 
I always believed that the new decade was Jan 1 2021, 2011, 2031 etc. I have now researched a little and it appears that while science may agree with me, or me with their definition, there is no legal definition so people and common usage has tended to go for Jan 1 2010, 2020 etc.
That is clearer for me now, anyway.
By #601496 06,Dec,19 13:20
It is, Andthisisme. The popular thought is Jan1,2020 is the beginning of the decade. However, I submit that if 202...0 is the start of the decade than Jan 0 should be the day it starts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   ...#755

Show It Off