Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #579

Pages:  #1... #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   ...#754

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 19:38 other posts 
I replied above and decided,not to knock down that thread and just say my peice by it's self.

For me it is that time of the year that I think of all those that are gone,all the reasons why they are gone.I think about all the happy people out there that have NO FUCKING IDEA of how blessed they are to have plenty of what they need,good family ,friends,food,jobs,whatever.
It can all go out like a flash bulb on a 110 Kodack.POOF!
This year,up to just a minute ago,I was thinking?,why am I so down this year? I have accepted the loss of my mother,my girlfriend trying to kill herself was her choice not mine,my debt problems are taken care of in a way I can cope thanks to a nice fellow at the bank wedsday,Just what the hell am I so down about? Could it be habit? Could it be I just don't know how to be happy? Maby I am not capable of being anything but a somber asshole?
All I know is,I am trying to smile as people walk by,I am trying to remember to say Merry Christmas.
And I keep thinking of the song Mearle Haggard sang, "IF we make it thru December, everything will be alright I know"

And this damn thing only took half what I typed again,had to retype half of this!
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 21:46 other posts 
Missing someone is hard, it hurts, especially around Christmas. Your wise words ring true though, not many realize how lucky they are, nor do they know just how fast it can disappear. (Like that old Kodak 110) You're a good guy phart, be well. I fully understand what it's like to be down this month...crank up that record next time you listen to it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 23:08 other posts 
I hate to say it but if I was black or Hispanic I would be giving my medical and medicine free
By #574505 21,Dec,19 00:05
i'm Hispanic and I don't get no medical or medicine free.So I don't know what youj mean by it dgraff
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 05:43 other posts 
Oh Jamie your no more Hispanic then I am Japanese your just a crazy white boy like me
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 09:26 other posts 
Jamie is el chapo, don't mess with him
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 20:14 other posts 
Maybe he can get me some mushrooms
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 20:17 other posts 
Well,Jamie is a fungi (fun guy) when you get to know him...
By #574505 21,Dec,19 20:33
El chapo gonna get you dgraff..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 22:48 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 23:03 other posts 
Phart you’re a good guy with a sharp mind hang in there things will get better some day I’m so sorry for your loss at the moment I’m doing good business wise but I developed health issues 2 years ago and my health insurance shut me down saying it’s a pre existing problem my medications cost 258.67 a month and now my doctor won’t write any more prescriptions because I have not been in to see them in a year because they charge me 194.00 an office visit so I quit taking my medication an bought a bottle of aspirin instead screw them there not getting rich at my expense if I die tomorrow I lived a full life and did what I wanted
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 11:58 other posts 
This new feed showed up on my phone today and I thought I would share it with you .

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This is the same man's follow up video

By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 20:19 other posts 
Well maby I let out to much when I typed all that but sometimes,
thanks for the vids.Odd idea but it is working for him.

As for doctors and pills,I wouldn't be worth a flying damn if I took all the pills the doctors wanted me to.
My paper work after the accident says I am moderate to severaly depressed.At that time I all but cussed the doctor out. I told him if some one came along and jurked the rug out from under him he would be depressed to.
They wanted me to try different medicines to see if it would help me to "feel" better. I refused the perscribtions.I picked up my tools and relearned how to do things the best i could.Now that I am older,can't do quite as much as I once did,I can't stay busy with my hands, so it means,to much time to think.Maby that is the issue.
And I have just never been a couch tater,tv junkie.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Dec,19 21:52 other posts 
Good vids! Now hang up your phones, log off your computer and get out there!
By #607191 27,Dec,19 22:37
From day one I have been stunned to see how personal members can be on a site seemingly full of crazies with their dicks hanging out.
And how much a role a site like this can play in a life.
Just goes to show one can make friends anywhere.
Hats of phart. Thanks for showing more than your dick. There's a real person attached to it.
By #601496 28,Dec,19 08:21
Hear,hear, Sven
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Dec,19 09:04 other posts 
Sven, shut yer cunt. You a rat on this site. As useless as a bag of shaved cunt hair...

Not one person is falling for your feigned sense of caring about anyone but yourself. Now, run along and fix yer crooked and broken knob.
By #607191 28,Dec,19 16:33
And a happy new year to you, too Skittles. May your animosity reign unabated into the next decade and your vocabulary stay as limited as in the past decade. Kisses.
By #574505 28,Dec,19 17:35
Lol.kisses going to soften his heart

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 15:38 other posts 
I'm wondering if this "phenomenon" is happening elsewhere in our country or in yours? "Young" people stopping traffic on freeways in order to permit one of their knuckleheaded friends an opportunity to perform donuts while they, the onlookers, film it for YouTube.

This was on the Lodge freeway in Detroit.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 16:16 other posts 
Under developed brains and lack of what one would call common sense. But what do we expect from our youth. They have yet to grow up. Not to say my generation was any better. When I was 19/20 I had to "grow up" quickly as it was a matter of life and death and I saw to much death...

These kids believe they are invincible. One of these days someone is going to get seriously hurt or even get killed.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 20:52 other posts 
Well,my dad drag raced down state hwys back in the late 40's and has lived to talk about it to this day. Kids will be kids.
I do wish they would open drag strips and stuff for younger folks to go play on instead of being tempted to use public hwys.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 23:40 other posts 
There are a number of tards doing similar in New York City. First the suburban idiots from NJ come to Times Square and lay rubber etc. Second, is the Sunday deluge of other mongoloids from The Bronx.

These tards come racing down 2nd ave from about 9-6 to 7-1 on their
quads and dirt bikes. We are so all impressed with their wheelies and breaking every traffic law. More liberal politics since the NYPD looks the other way...
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 24,Dec,19 13:41 other posts 
I agree, opening up the drag strips would be a great idea!!!!
By #551147 24,Dec,19 03:30
How rude! Doing donuts sure is fun though. 😀
By #601496 24,Dec,19 12:27
Hey. Youth pay gasoline taxes too. They have the right to doughnuts. Now, figure eights, that’s another matter.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 20:26 other posts 
It’s nothing new I remember pulling stunts like that when I was a teenager back in the late 1970s
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Dec,19 02:50 other posts 
Remember the "Rockford" dgraff?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Dec,19 08:38 other posts 
I didn't have a sports car but my ol 460 made a little noise and burnt some rubber.but that shit got exspensive and I quit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Dec,19 12:39 other posts 
We’re you driving a Lincoln town car back then I was doing crazy things in a 68 HO firebird 400 ram air 4 speed manual transmission if only I hadn’t rolled it what it would be worth today
By phart [Ignore] 27,Dec,19 15:15 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 11:57 other posts 
It is winter in the Northern hemisphere and in Michigan, we have been unseasonably warm. It was low 50's on Tuesday, yesterday it was 54 degrees on Christmas and it we are already at the temperature now, and it's not even noon! 😜
By onthelose [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 16:44 other posts 
I guess I don't understand why when it is cold you all complain its so cold and when its warmer then you still think its bad. Its been raining here in phx. Az a lot, not normal but a welcome change. If that's what climate change brings I am all for it. Of course in the 60 s we were going through a new Ice age , go figure!!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 18:57 other posts 
It was about 60 and sunny here today.We are just using the good weather to get chores done outside.
Enjoy it,crapy rain and snow and ice will be here shortly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 20:16 other posts 
To me the weather don’t affect me much I take full advantage of it if it’s rain I work in the shop or snow I go out towing or plowing sunny I work out side

By #574505 25,Dec,19 14:10
/member.php?w=607415...what you all think
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

/member.php?w=607415
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 11:52 other posts 
I think it is someone that is 14 years old OR just plain ol' stupid!
By #574505 26,Dec,19 13:22
Right
By #601496 26,Dec,19 13:35
Moot point. He’s gone.
By #574505 26,Dec,19 15:05
Maybe admin boot him out
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,19 16:40 other posts 
Hey, I reported the member and he was deleted.
By #574505 26,Dec,19 16:54
Ok I was but why it probably won't happen

By #574505 23,Dec,19 11:43
Did any one had problems log in earlier?
By #601496 23,Dec,19 12:26
Yes. I got msgs the site got hacked and wouldn’t let me in
By admin [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 12:44 other posts 
I forgot to renew ssl certificate for https. Nothing to worry about.
By #574505 23,Dec,19 13:18
This is what show when trying to log on /yxixon1lsvl4pic.html
By #574505 23,Dec,19 13:32
Admin thanks
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 20:53 other posts 
I posted a statement on the main page and it cost me 10 points but I figured Iwould try to let someone know there was a issue the best way I could.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Dec,19 23:34 other posts 
it was just you Jamie

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 18:30 other posts 
I just did a system update on my phone so I'm not sure whether this is related to the update or just a co-inky-dink...... I've noticed that when I visit the RECENT BLOGS
/blogs/ and attempt to open one, it takes a bit longer. Has anyone else noticed this or is it a SNAFU uniquely related to my device?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 19:05 other posts 
working fine for me
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,19 21:40 other posts 
Thank you, Ray!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #574   #575   #576   #577   #578   #579   #580   #581   #582   #583   ...#754

Show It Off