pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #585

Pages:  #1... #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   ...#755

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #551147 01,Dec,19 10:52
Picture of the Month has once again begun.

Good luck with that!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 11:24 other posts 
About as honest and transparent as this fake impeachment BS
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 11:46 other posts 
it's all shits and giggles...
By #601496 01,Dec,19 18:38
Ohhh, WOW. Why don’t we just award it to the first entry and forget about it.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 19:02 other posts 
The contest is a straight up joke. You can tell by the "activity meter" that some folks are on the site all day long, messaging their "friends" saying "Howdy, how ya doin'? You reckon you can vote for me in the POTM?" Bwahahahaha!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 21:43 other posts 
It would be nice if admin implemented a 90 day policy on entering the Pic of the Month. It's sad that some members don't have enough common sense to sit out for 90 days before you see their pictures once again in this, I'm not even going to call it a competition.....
By #551147 01,Dec,19 21:57
I suggested something similar, I think I said every 4 months. I'm assuming it fell on deaf ears so to speak. But I think 3 a year is more than enough.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 00:23 other posts 
Yep, 3 or 4 per year should be enough for people with any kind of sense. But then again, those folks do not seem to have a bit of common sense.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 22:55 other posts 
It's the same as it's always been...best pic wins...
You get enough positive votes,you win....
If you have enough popularity you win...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 00:27 other posts 
C'mon, mr_blue, the "best picture wins"? I beg to differ, the member that does the most personal solicitation seems to win.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 07:51 other posts 
all subjective...one person's crap is another person's gold...

Maybe admin should add who and what way members voted to potm?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 11:56 other posts 
That's a BRILLIANT idea but my guess is that we, you and I, don't spend enough on this site to sway admin to do so. I suspect that if information was available, especially for those that voted "NOT", the "NOT" voting might stop altogether.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,19 09:49 other posts 
I'm pretty sure if admin thinks it's a good idea he will implement it, don't think paying for stuff matters...

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 00:28 other posts 
And "popularity"? Not hardly!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Dec,19 07:48 other posts 
I'm pretty sure that most potm winners have been befriended by over 200 hundred people,that makes them popular..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Dec,19 08:12 other posts 
Fakes voting for their sensitive egos! Vote no and get banned!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,19 22:14 other posts 
This local realtor's marketing strategy has caused a big commotion!

only registered users can see external links
By #580336 01,Dec,19 02:01
I don't see the issue. I my opinion he's been very imaginative and listening to that article, it would seem to me that other realtors are jealous!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 02:20 other posts 
Great marketing!!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

… but ugly as fuck earrings!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 20:13 other posts 
Yeah, the lobe stretching rings, or whatever they are called, are a bit distracting.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,19 20:25 other posts 
The marketing strategy is unconventional but so clever! As I believe the realtor said, there were +7,000 hits on Zillow in just one week and Zillow is a site dedicated to real estate.

The condominium is located on Woodward Avenue and in the city of Birmingham. Birmingham is trendy and quite expensiv yet 860 square feet of living space is quite small for that area so it will not appeal to all.
By #551147 01,Dec,19 02:22
It's different and looks fine to me. 😀

By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,19 19:31 other posts 
I know 1 thing,Turkey is good, but I am getting tired of it! And still have leftovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I will freeze some of it for later on.
I want me a big,greasy,pizza full of sausage and pepperoni and CHEESE!.NO TURKEY!
By #551147 30,Nov,19 20:29
Mmmmmmm PIZZA!! 😋 We don't do Turkey any way. Non-traditional, have for about 6 years now. Turkey and all that shit doesn't toot my horn and the amount of work is ridiculous.

By #601496 27,Nov,19 04:53
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends and with lots of food and drink. Be safe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 08:07 other posts 
Very nice it seems the holiday brings out the best in us all
By #601496 27,Nov,19 10:14
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 14:35 other posts 
By #583549 27,Nov,19 15:54
Yes!Happy Thanksgiving to all my friend here!

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 04:17 other posts 
Why doesn't everyone just stop eating romaine lettuce forever because of all of the e-coli contaminations that keeps happening?

Why do grocery stores and restaurants still sell it? Why is there a market for it? Life without the Caesar salad would be tolerable.

Answer: Because consumers want it.

It never comes into my house.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 06:44
Caesar salad can be made with iceberg. The real question is, "Why is it so hard to get anchovies in my Caesar?
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 12:54 other posts 
In the restaurant I work in now we put anchovies and a touch of liquid smoke in our Caesar dressing.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 15:31 other posts 
I remember 100 years ago, going to a restaurant with my parents where they made the dressing right at your table. If I recall correctly, there was an entire raw egg or egg yolk in the dressing as well as some anchovies. I don't know if restaurants do the raw egg any more do to Salmonella but in my opinion, "real" Caesar dressing does contain anchovies.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 17:13
MMMMMMMMMM
By #583549 24,Nov,19 07:17
I have a grilled chicken Caesar salad once a week and I have never gotten sick from it!I understand some people do get sick but how many from a country of 300 million people? I believe that it's a very small percentage.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 08:00 other posts 
If you want a certain lettuce,grow it yourself!
I don't eat much of it,maby a bit when I see it on a salad bar but the fish,HELL NO! no fish in my salad.I don't use the caeser dressing.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 08:26
In other words, baby, you have a lettuce and tomato salad?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 14:25 other posts 
mushrooms if they have them,onions,it is NOT a salad without plenty of onions,cheese,peppers,olives,cottage cheese on the side,blue cheese dressing and I prefer if they have Real bacon bits and not the red fake puff balls they call bacon bits.
And I prefer a little salad with my dressing!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 13:09 other posts 
You're right Phart, grow it yourself but if you live in the north you can only eat it in the summer.
Some easy ways to prevent e-coli (and other contaminations) is to eat your ground beef patties WELL DONE (eating underdone burgers is an American thing; in Canada we never eat them like that and refuse to serve them in restaurants underdone), wash your hands often while cooking, wash counters, knives, HANDS and cutting boards WITH SOAP AND WATER after raw meat has touched them. If you just run something under water it hasn't been washed!!!!
Before I start cooking at home I ALWAYS start by filling the sink with hot soapy water, clean as I go and wash my hands often.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 15:37 other posts 
So are you saying that undercooked ie rare, medium rare or medium cooked beef only pertains to burgers?

I do enjoy from time to time steak or prime rib that is cooked medium to medium rare. So yummy!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 14:38 other posts 
Romaine was pulled from our menu yesterday because it's possible that our supplier received some of the contaminated product.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 18:29 other posts 
I went by the Great Wall of China mart awhile ago and I always check for clearance items at the deli and such. I noticed a sign saying their romaine lettuce came from suppliers that were not on the watch list.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 15:24 other posts 
You don't eat romaine lettuce? It's not a salad if it doesn't have romaine lettuce in it. Yeah, I like salads made of "spring mix" and/or baby spinach, but iceberg, blahhhhh.......
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 16:03 other posts 
Bella, Raw beef can contain bacteria on the surface, but parasites can't penetrate the dense meat, so most of the dangers lie on the exterior. That's why a rare steak, once the outside has been cooked, is perfectly safe to eat in most cases. -Google copy/paste
Prime rib and steaks are cooked on the outside but ground beef has the outside mixed into the middle so it must be well done to be safe.
I lived in Banff, Alberta for ten years and I pissed off many an American when I told them we don't serve medium rare burgers.

I always have spring mix in my house; iceberg lettuce has never passed my doorway.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 17:16
I like iceberg. I also like spinach salad. Spring mix is good too
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 21:02 other posts 
yuks,I couldn't eat any meat that was not well cooked.Just getting it to stop mooing and knock the horns off does not cut it for me.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 13:31 other posts 
All you folks have a good Thanksgiving and don't eat to much turkey.

Me,Um,I think I am going to try making my own deviled eggs this time.They didn't have any at the Easter shin dig with the family and I like them! They don't like me though.

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 18:09 other posts 
A freak early season snow storm reaped havoc on central Pennsylvania this morning for four hours it dumped heavy wet snow flakes the size of Oreo cookies stranding motorists on several interstates I81 north was shut down at the foot of the Appalachian mountain pass . State route 61 looked like a parking lot with cars that couldn't get over mountcarmel what a mess
By #601496 24,Nov,19 20:31
Type of day to stay in bed with your honey.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 20:31
Type of day to stay in bed with your honey. p
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 21:05 other posts 
No staying in bed for me I was called out with my rollback truck to help clean up the mess
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 20:42 other posts 
And ironically in my neck of the woods in Michigan, we had a sunny and mild day. Our temperature earlier was 45 degrees and the sun set before 5:30pm, it's 3 hours later and still 43 degrees.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 21:01 other posts 
Very strange weather this year
By #551147 25,Nov,19 03:58
It's that damned "global warming"...
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 05:04 other posts 
More like global freezing 🥶
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 21:01 other posts 
it was actually a really nice day here.Rolled up my shirt sleeves about 1 pm for a while. Cooled back off now for sure though.
about 60 I think today.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 01:54 other posts 
So dgraff you were out there making money!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 04:22 other posts 
You betcha every chance I get
--------------------------------------- added after 43 minutes

Just helping those people get home safely
--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

And why don’t people believe in tire chains anymore I had them on my truck and I had no problem dragging them up the mountain
By #551147 25,Nov,19 05:50
Un huh... Try putting chains on a 45ft motorcoach sometime with cars whizzing by your head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 05:58 other posts 
That would suck but some time’s it’s you need them
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 13:12 other posts 
dgraff, while traveling through the Rockies from Alberta to BC snow tires or chains are required by law from Nov 1 - March 31 and any other time that the highway is snow or ice covered. Highway 93 goes waaaaay up the Rockies then goes waaaaay down after passing the continental divide.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 10:35 other posts 
Better this weekend than on Thanksgiving!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 10:37 other posts 
The last time I heard of snowflakes the size of Oreos was when a member reported seeing TwoWarm's cunny hair dandruff
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 10:55 other posts 
A major storm is headed to Colorado this evening brining 6-16 inches in the Denver metro area and up to 2 feet and more in the northern mountains! The ski resorts are loving it! This will surely help them open up more of their higher trails for the upcoming Turkey Day weekend!

I don't ski on the weekends too many people, but I will go up after the Turkey Day weekend to check out the conditions. I've been skiing 5 days this season, hoping I can get at least 10-15 days in before the end of the year.

Whooo Hoooo!!!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 18:44 other posts 
Sheesh,you get more than a 1/4 inch around here or a bit of ice and the world just stops. I used to use the tractor to pull folks up the hill in front of the house but cars nowadays have hardly any where to hook a chain to and I don't feel like buying plastic bumpers!
Putting chains on all the fire trucks was 1 of my chores back when I was younger and able.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 09:24 other posts 
Well the snow arrived and I already (at 7 am) have over a foot of snow!!!! They are expecting another 8 inches before it is over!!! It will be clear for the next 2 days but another storm will arrive on Friday/Saturday for the front range of Colorado!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #580   #581   #582   #583   #584   #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   ...#755

Show It Off