Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #599

Pages:  #1... #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 12:30 other posts 
I just saw this on my phone.

"AMC is the first cinema chain to launch a streaming service, adding to a wave of new competition from Disney, Apple and others.
In the latest blow to Netflix Inc., AMC Theatres, the biggest cinema chain in the world, said Tuesday it is launching a streaming service that will allow members of its loyalty program to rent or buy films and watch them at home, the first such offering from a cinema operator."

Dang! The thought of watching movies in the comfort of my own home and at a time that works for me sounds so appealing! This new opportunity will be available Tuesday and I wonder how much it's going to cost?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 16:48 other posts 
Netflix just reported earnings and "blew it out of the water" (like a blow job under water)....they are kicking ass and all others are followers.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 17:37 other posts 
Dumb it down for me, please.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 18:51 other posts 
Remember....Blockbuster?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 15:52 other posts 
Oh, now I understand! I didn't realize you were using the "sarcasm" font when you were typing!!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 14:03 other posts 
I tried to dumb it down for you but I guess it's not "dumbable" ……….. so here goes another example..... Netflix is doing to Theaters (like AMC) what Amazon is doing to traditional bricks and mortar retail outlets. Innovate or die.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 15:09 other posts 
Oh, now I understand. Thanks for the analogies!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 16:07 other posts 
Has ANYONE uploaded and used the GetUpside app? I heard about it on my radio program and Mojo said to mention the promo code "mojo" to receive up to $ .45 off of your initial purchase of gasoline. Unless you live near Jamie in Texas, 45cents per gallon is mighty significant.

Apparently, this app is affiliated with BP Gas and BP gas stations, only. It has you pick a location (I did) and gives you the discounted price of the gas ($2.32 per gallon, woo hoo!!) and a 3 hour window in which to redeem the "bargain".

So I go to the station that I believe is correct, gas is $2.69.9 per gallon. I get 13.7 gallons totalling $37.00 and I'm prompted to take a picture of my receipt to which I receive a message telling me that I can "get up to" 15cents off my next purchase. Dammit! I wanted to pay $2.32.9 per gallon!

What step did I miss, what did I do wrong?

By #536913 17,Oct,19 02:17
Is this weird? I always get hard when working out, so my workouts always end up being half exercise half masturbating. It's why I can't go to gyms.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 05:26 other posts 
Hmmmm.... so this isn't a case of you going to the gym where scents could be a contributing factor or being visually aroused?

I don't have a penis so this has not been an issue that I can identify with. This "spontaneous" arousal only happens when you workout? And about wondering if it is "weird", apparently it is not weird for you if it happens all the time.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 06:40 other posts 
The reality is that men can be aroused by oh so many things and all men are different. So your situation is definitely not weird. Have you tried going to a gym but not working out initially to see if you still have the same issue? In other words is it the physical environment of the gym including as bella! suggests smells, or is it the actual exercise that is the cause.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 04:03 other posts 
Wheather you are spicing food or having a heated argument remember one great rule. You can always add more but you can never take it away.

-Kebmo
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 06:03 other posts 
Good words to live by! Thank you, kebmo.

I'm curious, you capitalized the letter "K" in your signature above, but your screen name seems to be the lowercase "k". Which spelling do you prefer, Kebmo or kebmo?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 10:36 other posts 
on this site??
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 14:15 other posts 
I prefer Kebmo but when I opened my profile I spelled it with the lower case.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 01:23 other posts 
I saw the Ronstadt movie this past weekend! It is excellent!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 05:58 other posts 
The Ronstadt movie, is that the actual name?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 06:09 other posts 
I Goggle'd it, the name of the movie is; Linda Ronstadt; The Sound of My Voice.

It appears to be a documentary by what I can see in the trailer.
only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 10:50 other posts 
Yes, you are correct in the title. It is really good. I feel sad for her that she has lost her ability to sing because of Parkinsons but she remains upbeat!

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 05:39 other posts 
THANK YOU FOR USING CAP LOCKS! I WAS HAVING TROUBLE READING YOUR POST!!!

End sarcasm.
By #601496 12,Oct,19 06:56
I'm sorry. When I get excited, I scream.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 06:59 other posts 
Hahaha I heard that about you
By #551147 13,Oct,19 00:47
I'm more inclined to believe they actually stuff a gym sock in her mouth to keep from hearing her... 😏
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 10:38 other posts 

I would rather be water-boarded by the Taliban than hear that saggy screaming.

Besides, the only REAL screams are not from shagging...

By #601496 12,Oct,19 07:12
I am surprised that some members are so shallow as to critique and actually try to embarrass another member for his or her looks. You guys must really be proud of yourself.
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

Look at this:

/member.php?w=228621-

Three pics of dubious tits and nothing else site related
--------------------------------------- added after 75 minutes

Look at this one. Twosies everywhere. Not a cunt in sight (you think our man loves cock?).

/member.php?w=551147---
--------------------------------------- added after 77 minutes

Look at this one:
/member.php?w=470348--

That 1980"s look is so NOW!
--------------------------------------- added after 79 minutes

Our Canadian Mountie is yummy:

/ymnv22w5rp2gpic.html--

By #551147 12,Oct,19 14:09
What in THE fuck are you trying to say OR show here? Not a single fuckin link you posted, works!

Yeah the morbid side of me wanted to see if you actually posted something interesting for a change. So much for that...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 14:24 other posts 
Really, did you need to direct anything her way and get her going, AGAIN? Good stuff gets buried under her posts that are most often about her.

See, you probably were not even aware of my post about members editing their profile so that invisible members cannot view them.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 14:34 other posts 
Regarding "some members are so shallow as to critique and actually try to embarrass another member for his or her looks. You guys must really be proud of yourself."

Member #228621 is me.

As far as it goes about ME attempting to embarrass her about anything, I try not to HOWEVER, I have commented on her store bought ponytail and her "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" bow that she uses to clip the ponytail to her head.
By #551147 13,Oct,19 01:37
How was I supposed to know a member #? I have no idea what anyone's member number is, I don't even know my own. Where do you find that? To my knowledge, the only time I see someone's member number is when they delete their account.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I was being sincere when I asked the question. All her links are not working, so I have no idea what she was talking about.
By #601496 12,Oct,19 17:55

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 22:19 other posts 
Today was Homecoming day for the local High School. The day was complete with a parade that featured the school's marching band, cheerleaders, future varsity jocks, many fire trucks and even some floats. The homexoming court of 15, 16 and 17 year old boys and girls perched themselves on one float all smiles and waving at the cheering spectators. The boys, 15, 16 and 17 years old looked great, all "cleaned up" and dressed to the 9's. The 15, 16 and 17 year old girls looked fantastic, too, however they were so glammed up in their makeup and slinky formal dresses, they looked more like they were 25.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 22:40 other posts 
Hey, admin , what have you done with voting? I voted [HOT] for several member's pictures which cost me 3 points for my vote and the recipients received only 1 point.

I noticed this tested it out on kebmo and Scorps . Both members say their log reflected that they received +2 but in actuality, they received only +1. You really need to evaluate what happened and make EVERY MEMBER whole.

I voted away approximately 150 points and these are the members that I know were shorted;

stefan123
raider8
kebmo
Lenatur
BadAshGoodAsh
Bi1976
C1970SH
Scorps

And while you are at it, I received some [HOT] votes today, please adjust my points.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 23:03 other posts 
No I don't. Since a lot of you vote multiple times for the same pic of your friend just to push it up in tops and I removed [NOT] option I decided I should refactor it. First 2 votes give 2 points, all following votes from the same member for the same pic give just 1 point. And it is reflected correctly in the log when it's 1 point it says it was 1 point, if it says 2 points it was actually 2 points added.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 23:08 other posts 
"No I don't." What's that supposed to mean?

I voted twice for kebmo and he received +1 and +1 and Scorps, I voted only once and he received +1.

And yes, I have given points by way of voting, to stefan123 as well as others. If you are going to change things up so that when multiple votes are cast on the same picture that the recipient receives only +1, don't you think you should explain that?
By #551147 10,Oct,19 23:23
She is correct! Log reflected 2 points but only received 1. And I certainly wouldn't bullshit ya!
--------------------------------------- added after 109 minutes

I'll clarify too! I DID make note of my point total before the vote took place. Points increased by 1 yet log said 2.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 23:46 other posts 
I noticed the error when I visited Lenatur's page. They had 230 points to begin with, I voted for 10 DIFFERENT pictures and when I finished, they had 240 points.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 00:01 other posts 
I received one actual point but my point log says that I received two. Try it yourself Admin.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Just to clarify, I didn't know how many points I had for the first vote but I did check the second one and I did receive only one point when Bella voted for my photo.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 04:37 other posts 
Admin, it's not working out like that. Scorps voted once for a photo of mine. My log says two but the math says one.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 05:15 other posts 
Maybe admin will look into the problem he created since *lix* mentioned it 3 hours after I pointed the problem out. And let's hope he corrects the point error for EVERY MEMBER who received a [HOT] vote after he implemented the "fix" that Twowarmtts! suggested.

For crying out loud, admin, it's points, not $'s, £'s, €'s or bitcoins. Will this create a hardship for you other than looking into a REAL PROBLEM, correcting the accounting error with regard to points AND being transparent about what your intentions were about multiple votes on the same picture THEN roll out the changes to the membership about multiple voting on the same picture?
By admin [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 08:04 other posts 
You realize, that no where on the site it ever said that you get 2 points out of votes? It explicitly says vote cost 3 points, but it only says that poster of the pic will receive some points on the page explaining points - /points.html

It also still says on the top that points are experimental and numbers may be changed any moment. So I literally can do what I want with them. Multiple voting on the same pic was evil to begin with, I just never gave it much thought until you asked me here about negative votes yesterday. Yes, it all was outdated and I had to think it over and I did, hence the removal of negative votes and slight change of outcome in positive votes. Those who vote just once on the same pic will not notice any difference, just to be sure I made it twice. But those who do cirlcle jerking will be penalized (and it's relatively slight) as they should.

However, there was an error in correct reflection of the added points, appearing in some cases, so I corrected it now. At least I'm hoping I did...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 08:56 other posts 
Thanks.

Don't you think that for each time the same member votes on the same picture of another member, that keeping 2 of the 3 points for you, "the house", is a bit extreme? Perhaps more than 2 [HOT] votes on the same picture, by the same voter within a determined period would be more reasonable? You have fixed it so the same members cannot "take" the ball and dominate in the PLAY BALL! feature, they can only take it 3 times, and you limit how many times a member can receive 3 points (versus being charged 20 points) to vote in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 09:48 other posts 
Only votes from past 10 days are stored, so it is within a period whether I want this or not, I have no way of checking if a member voted for the same pic more than 10 days ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 13:05 other posts 
I think that your adjustment will dissuade voters from voting and I wish I understood why you think "the house" should be entitled to keep 66% of the points used to vote.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 13:25 other posts 
Are these points really all that important...... like do they have any monetary value?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 15:48 other posts 
"Are these points really all that important......" Hmmmm....that's an odd question coming from someone who has 2399. Question, what do you do with your points? Do you gift members? Do you vote on their pictures? Or are you content having a pile of points sitting on your page? My guess is the latter because it would appear that you have destroyed your gifts for points.

I'm not sure who I used this analogy with but here it goes; do you think a stripper dances because she/he likes to dance? I think not. She/he dances for tips ([HOT] votes equal points) and/or gifts. So in my opinion, if you have points and you use them, yes, they are like money.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:18 other posts 
Your guess is wrong and the comparison is weak. I don't know how many points you have nor do I care but for you to post in this forum a conversation about plus OR minus 1 OR 2 points is trivial and a waste of time.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:24 other posts 
Currently, I have 303 points. I do use my points to gift people, vote on pictures and each night, if I feel I have an excess of points, I transfer them to several members that gift and vote super heavily.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:28 other posts 
There is a member that does use their points every day and 1 or 2 points from this member and that member add up. My guess is that this member relies on an accurate accounting of points earned so that they can continue to do what they do on a daily basis.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:32 other posts 
Just my opinion, I suspect there are other members that don't think that their plus or minus 1 or 2 points is trivial. Again, just my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:37 other posts 
Now I have 307 points. While I was responding, I received 1 [HOT] vote (+1) and (+3) because I voted in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 14:22 other posts 
I have already explained. There are circles of people who vote for each other just to push their pics onto main page or win top of the month. They are basically reutilizing the points they get from each other during such voting. This will make it slightly harder, that's all.

I don't really get why you use word "entitled". It's a balance thing. For example, out of 300 recent votes only 11 votes are 1 point votes, because average people don't do multiple votes on the same pic. And "the house" got 11 more points on it comparing to what it was before. 3.6% increase. Booyah, I'm gonna get rich...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 16:15 other posts 
I don't like the voting cliques either because it is not a true representation of what the membership really likes, but for me to recognize a members artistic efforts with 1, 2, 3 or 5 votes, and their bank of points was increased by only +2 for each of my votes your adjustment will now scale back their coffers in a big way.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 16:30 other posts 
Points don't win prizes anymore
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 17:08 other posts 
Prizes?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 17:25 other posts 
Awards rewards tips
By #601496 11,Oct,19 08:16
Haha, I really kicked over the nest this time.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 08:41 other posts 
HAHAHAHA! NO YOU DIDN'T.

You know did not, although my initial question yesterday, really had to do with you. You continue to upload the same pictures from 40 years ago and I suspect that the same few vote [NOT]. My thought was to somewhat "expose" the spineless folks that do what they do but admin decided to proceed with your suggestion. Often times when admin tweaks the system, something doesn't work and in this case, and in my opinion, this really was a major oops. Other than stefan123, at least 7 members that I voted for were gypped out of points, I was also gypped out of points.

So don't credit yourself with anything more than always thinking everything is about you.
By #601496 11,Oct,19 10:55
Some are older pics but some are less than 3 yrs. The only ones that were voting [NOT] ARE Skittles and Freddie. I guess it rubs you the wrong way that the men really like me. I don't think Admin really cares how or what you think. And, I like beating my own drum. Can't wait for you to do it, jealous.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

[deleted image]

This one is two yrs old. And yes, it's me, it's me, it's me.

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about your no pic policy every one forgets about
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 11:19 other posts 
You conveniently forgot so remove it.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 21:54
If you open that picture to it's full size, you can see how manipulated it is. You can OBVIOUSLY see where she slimmed her lags down, possibly changed the color of the bedding, If you look, you will see the color of the bedding on her actual leg. That picture has been more altered than Trumps phone call to the U.K.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:13 other posts 
For sure, I can clearly see everything that you pointed out.
By #601496 12,Oct,19 07:02
SCORPS and BELLA,The only manipulation was the removal of the old style c-section scar that went from one side of the torso to the other. The "bedding" is the red tablecloth on a coffee table. And lastly, because the lighting is poor, i used "photos" to bring skin tone up. We are not great photographers so we touch up my pics. Name me one member that doesn't do that.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

/0fh0avzvsuk9pic.html--shows the scar
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 11:28 other posts 
Read my post again, but this time put your bifocals on. No, it doesn't matter to me that men really like you. Why they do is beyond me. And as far as the above picture goes, another member reminded me why you were referred to the Evaluation Panel back in 2015. Yeah, it was for posting internet pictures. And when you were called out recently for posting internet pictures, you removed the picture that you "thought" was you and "apologized" to members for doing so.... Geezus! Don't you ever stop with your bullshit? No way could you confuse that fresh young woman with yourself!
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

FFS, Candy, who do you think you fooled? Maybe you confused yourself because you weren't wearing your specs.

By #601496 11,Oct,19 12:54
Why should I? It would deprive you of something to bitch. I like how all you tell me you ignore me and all are talking about my peccadilloes
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 13:08 other posts 
This thread is not intended for the promotion of member's pictures. Next time you do that, I will blacklist you.
By #601496 11,Oct,19 13:38
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! There you go again. "I never blacklist anyone first)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 15:59 other posts 
Look, I'm going to go easy on you since you seem to have problems seeing and keeping things straight in your head and because you said something about having "Alshymer". I did say that I DO NOT blacklist first, however I made an exception for leopoldij and as far as this profile of yours, I would be happy to do the same for you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 12:51 other posts 
That pic of TwoWorms is from the 80's.....
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 14:46 other posts 
There is no way for me to prove yea or nay on when that pic was took.But I will say,the visual effects or the lighting or something,gives that pic the 80's vibe for real.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 19:23 other posts 
There is NO WAY that pic is two years old. Did you mean to say two years ago you dug up a 40 year old polaroid and photoshopped the fuck out of it?

You see Candy, that sort of statement is why no one takes you seriously here. You are perpetually full of shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 19:37 other posts 
Did you miss her?
By #601496 11,Oct,19 19:38
2Nice. whatever. If that's what you believe, ok. BUT, IN 1974 OR AROUND THERE I LOOKED LIKE THIS/bc5p44w9tfzupic.htmlTHE ONES THAT ARE FULL OF SHIT ARE YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

/moibilt7o7c5pic.htmlTHIS ONE WAS TAKEN 2016.
By #601496 11,Oct,19 19:50
2NICE, I HAVE NOT NOW, NOR HAVE I EVER ASKED ANYONE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. WHAT I DID ASK WAS FOR CIVILITY AND RESPECT. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRASHY MOUTH, READY TO JUMP ON ANYONE YOU DON'T LIKE. HERE'S A THOUGHT. DON'T REACT TO MY POSTS. SURELY, A VERY POPULAR MEMBER HAS MANY FRIENDS YOU CAN CHAT WITH. OH, WAIT, I NEVER SEE YOU ANYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. LOSER?
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

WHOOPS, HER GOES 2NICE BLOCK,,
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:09 other posts 
What you say is contradictory, don't take you seriously but treat you with civility and respect.

Again, you have posted pictures that you want people to believe are you, pictures that are years old and you want respect but you are not always respectful to others.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 11:07 other posts 
@2Nice-- AGREE.. No way that pic is recent. Fuck sake, look at her pics on her page. She is like 40 pounds heavier.. and much more hail damage!

Shameful to try sell a used car as new here!
By #601496 11,Oct,19 19:19
/4a5s1podpwh3pic.htmltHIS PIC WAS TAKEN TODAY, 10/11/2019 AT AROUND 5PM. I WAS WATCHING MSNBC AND READING YOUR POST.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

EVERY ONE THINKS MY PICS CAN'T BE REAL AS I LOOK TOO GOOD FOR 67 YRS OLD. YES, I'M 67 YRS OLD AND PROUD TO LOOK LIKE I DO. I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR TIME GOING BY. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY WALK, LET ALONE LOOK LIKE I DO WHEN YOU REACH MY AGE. NONE OF THE PICS ON MY PAGE ARE OLDER THAN 2008.
PHART YOU MENTIONED THE 80'S. NOTICE THAT TODAY'S PIC IS IN THE SAME SPOT LOOKING THE OTHER WAY THAT THE OTHER PIC WAS TAKEN. THE PROBLEM WITH YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES IS THAT YOU LISTEN TOO MUCH TO......WELL, NEVER MIND. A FOOL IS A FOOL IS A FOOL
BTW, BELLA, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET TIRED OF MENTIONING I POSTED INTERNET PICS WHEN I FIRST JOINED? DO YOU PLAN TO KEEP THE SAME TITS PIC FOREVER?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 19:32 other posts 
My point is that you were deceptive then and you are deceptive now. Wasn't the picture, that you THOUGHT was you, in last month's Pic of the Month? This picture was amongst the others that you entered as well.

By #601496 11,Oct,19 19:45
YES, IT WAS, AND I REMOVED IT WHEN I FOUND MY MISTAKE
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

AND WHEN WE TALK DESEPTIVE, WHAT ABOUT YOU SAYING ONE THING TODAY AND SOMETHING DIFFERENT SEVERAL MONTHS LATER? BESIDES, I DON'T NEED AN EXPLANATION FOR YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:12 other posts 
Obviously, I've said something that you feel is contradictory, what is it?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 11:09 other posts 
You don't recognize your own pics Saggy? Must be losing it faster than I thought! Get well!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:12 other posts 
Hey,quit calling me a fool,I didn't say the pic couldn't be recent,I was just making the point that it has some effects by lighting or skin tone or something that just make it look 80's. Sheesh, Chill out and quit jumping the gun!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 09:46 other posts 
TwoWorms the site cry-baby- upset ALL her off brand pics got down voted... Went crying again.... What a lump.

The fat Walrus too. Both can dish it out.. but can't handle it back at all. Pathetic boner killers.
By #601496 11,Oct,19 10:58
I don't care how you vote, what you post, or when you'll die. My friends in chats are the only important people here. The rest of you losers are good for a laugh
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 12:33 other posts 
Oh, you are making my want to cry!

Your online friends that you have never met, and won't ever meet? You are truly a shut in! Sad!

ps- you will die well before I do saggy granny!

By #601496 11,Oct,19 13:39
Not having to read your crap will be a blessing
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

ANYWAY, ISN'T THERE SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO CHAT ABOUT THAN MY PRESENT LOOKS? ARE YOU GUYS IN LOVE WITH MY NATURAL BEAUTY? HAHAHA
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 11:05 other posts 
Saggy, better ban me soon then!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 05:36 other posts 
Admin, I just had a photo voted for and I did receive two points. 👍

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #594   #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   ...#756

Show It Off