Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #601

Pages:  #1... #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   #605   ...#757

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 10:06 other posts 
I attempted to look at a picture, video actually, of a premium paid member and received this message; "This member blocked invisible members from viewing their pages."

Is this feature something new? Again, an odd option for this member to use because I believe they choose the invisibility option, too.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 15:32
Good question! 🤔
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 16:06 other posts 
Maybe admin will make an upgrade for premium paid member's that will negate the other premium members from blocking them for an additional low, low, fee......
By #601496 12,Oct,19 17:55
No, not really
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 18:24 other posts 
See, Scorpio, you say something to her/about her, and who does she go after?

Should I, hmmmmm.......?
By #601496 12,Oct,19 19:16
I was not going after you, Bella. It was a response to Scorps You shouldn’t think everything is about you.
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

It was not a good question
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:16 other posts 
I'm speaking of your friend's post in your thread. She's something else.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 20:20 other posts 
And yes, you continue to come after me. Below, you have attached a link to my profile and the comment; "Three pics of dubious tits and nothing else site related." Ask yourself this, what about yourself.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 09:24 other posts 
I read something that was really well written that mentioned something that never occurred to me..... "symmetrical physical beauty".

Me, my body, I am NOT symmetrical, how about you?
By #551147 12,Oct,19 15:31
Hmmmm I'm certainly not in some areas.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 15:46 other posts 
My breasts are not symmetrical and I BELIEVE that my left leg is longer than the right, but heck, that is the leg I had a total knee replacement in and the doctor probably didn't measure me correctly.

By #551147 11,Oct,19 22:36
Let's see how long it takes for this ➡️ /blogs/41952.html jewel to delete my comment or block me...
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Sometimes I just wonder wtf people are thinking... I swear!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:48 other posts 
I saw that blog, too. Your comment might get you blocked, if the pissing dog doesn't do the trick first!

And if you look at the profile, "she" has uploaded pictures of random people accompanied by their name. I wonder if they know their images are posted here?
By #551147 11,Oct,19 22:50
In my defense I have ONLY ever sent 2 other bad gifts. Sometimes they are just the perfect thing. 😉 She could have been one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and after reading that, all I see is trash.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 23:01 other posts 
Oh, it's not my intention to shame you about your gift, I've sent a few negative gifts myself.

If there is any truth to "her" blog, she is a sick-o! Me, I think it's a man behind the profile. I hate to say this to you but most men are pervs. I think a man wrote the blog because, wait for it, wait for it...... there WILL BE some men that will read that and think it is hot as hell.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 23:25
You are most likely correct on all points, sadly. If they post such crap then they should accept what gets said to them.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 09:01 other posts 
Hey, the blog is gone and although I don't remember the exact profile name, I believe I remembered enough of it. Yeah, it started with an "S" and I believe that that the last part of the name was "dura". POOF! Gone! Gone is the blog and your gift of the pet pooch.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 14:05
It was... Susanduva Looks like the flake took everything down. Perhaps they read what was being said here.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 03:21 other posts 
Just two words. Bacon lasagna.
Now picture me doing a Homer Simpson drool.
By #551147 12,Oct,19 03:46
Ooooo I do love both but I'm just not certain that I would like that combination.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 03:52 other posts 
I'm watching a show on the best pork meals in the US and this was #7 (I think) in the top ten countdown. I'd try it for sure!!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

One smoked dish elicited this comment: "It's like bacon and sausage got married and went on a honeymoon in my mouth."
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

It's called "Man's Greatest Food: Pork"
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 06:57 other posts 
I will try anything once twice if I like it

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 17:53 other posts 
For anyone that dines out, are "boneless wings" anything more than "chicken nuggets" that can be purchased at any fastfood restaurant?
By #460385 11,Oct,19 07:04
I'm pretty sure a chicken nugget is made up of ground chicken parts. A boneless wing is made from a chicken tenderloin. Nuggets are processed where a boneless wing is real chicken.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 12:48 other posts 
I've been hearing the commercials for Buffalo Wild Wings and I wondered if there is indeed a difference. If you've had boneless wings and it real chicken, your explanation satisfies me. Thank you.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 20:15
Don't do it! They are expensive as hell and they SUCK! Will NEVER go there again. Want some terrific "boneless chicken wings" head to Cane's. 😋😋
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:24 other posts 
Is Cane's a franchise or an independent? I don't recall seeing a Cane's in the metropolitan Detroit area.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 20:30
REALLY! I would have thought that would be one of their top markets... 😆 I dunno I will have to look for you.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I see one ONLY in "Dearborn"?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:45 other posts 
Dearborn, really? I tried to Google locations in Michigan for Raising Cane's from my phone and what I could find is the closest Cane's restaurants seem to be located in Ohio.

Here is copy and paste information about Dearborn. Dearborn is a city in the State of Michigan. It is located in Wayne County and is part of the Detroit metropolitan area. Dearborn is the eighth largest city in the State of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 98,153 and is home to the largest Muslim population in the United States.[6]
By #551147 11,Oct,19 21:27
Shows it at 14115 Detroit Ave, Lakewood.

Yikes! @ The Muslims
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:22 other posts 
Uh, yeah, you dingledorf, I guess you didn't notice that the address is Detroit Ave, LAKEWOOD, O-H-I-O!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 13:10 other posts 
Bump.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 14:47 other posts 
So they are not real wings after all? False advertiseing!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 19:40 other posts 
Stop crying phart, he (I think it is mister who replied) said is was REAL CHICKEN opposed to a processed blend of assorted chicken parts, beaks and feet.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:07 other posts 
Yea,i know,chicken nuggets include everything but the cluck,only because they couldn't catch it.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 20:20
I did bite into 2 different chicken nuggets from McDonald's only to bite into complete chicken bones. So grossed out I threw the rest out the window. No more of them for me, forever! BLEK! 😖
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:31 other posts 
Strangely enough, lots of folks eat 'em. I know this firsthand because when I was at McDonald's Wednesday night when I heard that the McRib returned. It's been awhile since I had a McRib and it was not as good as I remembered.
By #551147 11,Oct,19 21:34
I had the same damn thing Wednesday night. That sandwich is really the only reason why I go to McDonald's anymore. I think the difference is, they use to cook them in the sauce, they no longer do that. Now they are cooked outside the sauce and then they slap a small amout on them. That's why their ad's use to say bring or use plenty of napkins. Lol I ask for mine to be submerged in the sauce with NO onions. The other thing that may affect the flavor from what you remember, is if the rib you got has been sitting around for a while they are not as good as a freshly made one.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:32 other posts 
I couldn't put my finger on just why the McRib didn't taste as I remembered. For me, I like my food served hot and in most instances, fastfood restaurants have a quantity of items prepared and stashed in a warming tray just waiting for an order. Before I order a cup of coffee, I will ask how fresh it is and quite often, they (Mickey D's) will brew a fresh pot. At the local McDonald's, fresh coffee is piping HOT whereas not fresh coffee is just kinda warm.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:34 other posts 
Do you recall when the McRib was last offered and what they were charging for it?
By #551147 11,Oct,19 22:39
Every year around this time until the end of December and they are generally 2 for $5.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 22:44 other posts 
Really, every year at this time? Gosh, I haven't recalled it being available for YEARS!

My McRib was $3.79, no 2 for $5.00 deal here.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 20:21 other posts 
4 internet pictures on the Popular Page posted by the same premium paid member. If you guys weren't so stupid, you might be angry about it.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,19 09:31 other posts 
Chicago just released a new album/disc/8 track/cassette! Really?

And it's Christmas music, too!

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 06:20 other posts 
To admin , people that vote [NOT] on pictures do that because they are allowed to do it with INVISIBILITY. Invisibility not to the posting member, because the posting member sees their points deducted, but for the others who are unable to see the workings of the few miserable and hateful members. I ask that you add a column that shows who voted [NOT] or display the names of the [NOT] voters in a different color (red would be my choice) to distinguish them from the rest. Why should these miserable members remain anonymous?
By admin [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 08:40 other posts 
I can't remember why I made it visible at all. Seems to be completely unnecessary. Ahh, I see. I already had this info for other purposes so when someone asked it was very easy to make. For that other purpose I do not require negative votes, however, so they are simply not there.
By #601496 10,Oct,19 09:20
Admin, if that is the case, why not change the [NOT] vote to a free, no point loss. And, also, not affect the pic 100% rating. Wait, why not do away with it?
By admin [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 09:42 other posts 
And I probably should remove it since not many use it at all, but the Rating would become pointless in this scenario. I have to think about it.
By #601496 10,Oct,19 09:49
By admin [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 09:55 other posts 
It appears the rating is not really affecting anything so I have removed it completely from the pages.
By #601496 10,Oct,19 11:51
all right!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 12:29 other posts 
Isn't the percentage one of the components that when factored with the number of comments, views and the number of votes, that will determine whether a picture can move into the #1 spot?
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Or is views, votes and comments which IS THE PERCENTAGE?
By admin [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 14:28 other posts 
The percentage was a factor when people actually voted [NOT]. But as I can see now [NOT] is barely used, for example, only 4 negative votes were cast in past 24 hours. So most images have 100% rating. And when the rating is always 100% it does not really affect anything. Votes still add to pics popularity. You can still see votes count.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 14:42 other posts 
Ah, yes, I see now, the [NOT] vote was removed. The [NOT] vote was pretty much unnecessary, if a picture didn't speak to your senses, you can move along to one that does. Nice tweak.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 12:08 other posts 
Okay. Thanks, I guess.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   #605   ...#757

Show It Off