Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #557

Pages:  #1... #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,20 01:33 other posts 
It's foggy outside and because of the fog, the freighters are tooting their horns. Yes, passing from the river to the lake and vice versa, the waterway narrows. The tooting insures their safety but it's keeping me awake.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 11:56 other posts 
I wonder if we can have an adult discussion about your penis and your penis' (it's not penises because that spelling would be indicative of you having more than one, so I hope that I used the proper punctuation) affect on your partner whether it be a man or woman.

Here's my question fellas, do you feel that your penis is like a magnet to the point that when your man or woman sees it that they want to immediately have wild monkey sex with you? Flaccid cocks are my kryptonite but it does not necessarily mean that I'm going to fuck it or suck it every time I see it. Just sayin'.
By #460385 11,May,20 12:55
To answer your question, "No". But we sure wish it would work out that way.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 13:37 other posts 
I bet YOU do wish it would "work out that way". You are both crazy hot and it's great to know that with you both having busy work schedules and two grown children that you find each other sexually exciting and find that time for one another.

I would wager to say that you know couples married or not, that don't have a solid relationship. Some stray, some can't find the spark that was there 5, 10, 20 years ago.
By #460385 11,May,20 14:04
Thanks bella. After 25 years, we still like each other and do everything together. We are lucky it's work out that way and grew closer together instead of farther apart.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 15:21 other posts 
No, thank you. By the sheer number of "RATE MY" threads, blogs and posts (in other threads), I appreciate that you posted.

BTW, is it as fricken cold in Florida as it is here? We have zoomed up to 44° and Michigander men better wait until they get home to whip out their cock and hopefully they have a HOT mister or missus to warm them up!
By #460385 11,May,20 19:14
Hell no. It's still getting close to 90 everyday. We have been getting a little cooler in the evening though. Around 80, but no humidity. Which means we can sit outside at night for now.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 21:10 other posts 
Yeah, it's going to cool down to 32° sometime in the wee hours of the morning and our high tomorrow is projected to be 51° by noon! Woo hoo!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 15:28 other posts 
You know, you said the key word, LIKE. Some couples grow apart because they really don't like one another.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,May,20 15:42 other posts 
Prob depends on the when and the where....
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 16:02 other posts 
What depends on when and where?
By #188992 11,May,20 16:18
I think it should be "penis's", if I were to be a nit-picking arse!

only registered users can see external links

I've never been with a woman, in 40 odd years of sexual encounters, who went wild just because she saw my penis (either flaccid or turgid). I've always found that women, in my limited experience, need to be turned on mentally more than in any other way.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 17:20 other posts 
Yes, most women need to be mentally stimulated and many men fail to understand that. Now all you fellas (not you) who are into sending private pictures understood that, you won't get your feelings hurt.

Thanks for the punctuation link, if I pose a similar question I will spell/punctuate "penis's" correctly.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,May,20 00:58 other posts 
Bella and Huxley, bonus points for "affect" though. A compliment sandwich.
By #616987 11,May,20 17:38
Fortunately it isn't that way. I'm happy being nude doing things that aren't sexual.

Although there seems to be a difference when there is an erection. I'm not sure if immediate monkey sex would be accurate
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 20:43 other posts 
So you are happy being nude and doing things that are nonsexual.

From time to time I enjoy the freedom of being naked in my own home. It is liberating, especially not wearing a bra!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,May,20 01:07 other posts 
Free the girls Bella!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,20 06:00 other posts 
In the biker world we say set the puppy’s free
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:23 other posts 
I kinda think my girls are no longer in the puppy stage.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 11,May,20 20:25 other posts 
Nope!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,20 20:38 other posts 
Okay! 😉
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 09:53 other posts 
I would have to agree with CC54 on this one. No. No wild monkey sex.

Not to say that it hasn’t happened, but I was at Hedo and that’s about as far from the real world as you can possibly get.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 11:08 other posts 
For those of us who have not experienced or indulged in this type of vacation resort, are you comfortable with sharing your experience?
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 11:40 other posts 
I will share a few experiences, but I won’t go into a lot of detail.

One night I was walking by a hot tub with three women in it. They called me over and each took turns giving me a blow job. Then they pulled me into the hot tub with them.

Another time while I was ordering a drink at a swim up bar, a woman spun around on her barstool and started blowing me. There were a hundred people around and everyone started cheering. Afterward a man approached me and said he sincerely hoped I wasn’t offended by what his wife did. Funny how he asked me that after the fact.

I was once sitting on the ledge of the nude hot tub. A woman swam up to me, grabbed my cock and led me into a room behind a waterfall, where well...some things happened.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:10 other posts 
Wow! Did you experience that on your first visit? How about you, were you actively initiating in your hedonistic desires or what?
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:23 other posts 
I didn’t initiate anything as I wasn’t really there for that. I however didn’t stop anyone that did initiate something.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:24 other posts 
Then what were you really "there for"?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 11:09 other posts 
By the way, did you notice that we had a spirited discussion about food and cooking?
By #610414 12,May,20 11:56
It should read, "I wonder if we can have an adult discussion about your penis and OTHER PENISES.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:00 other posts 
Thank you but I believe that I stated it properly, I just wasn't sure if I punctuated correctly.
By #188992 12,May,20 12:02
No it shouldn't. Don't criticise the grammar of others when you get it SO wrong.
By #610414 12,May,20 13:40
I shall inform google and Miriam Webster that a noun that ends in “s” becomes plural by adding “es”. There are exceptions. The context or the syntax (not sure witch) is used to determine what the noun describes. But, .hey, use what you like...........or is it lick?--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesOh, wait. Miriam and Google know that already. Let’s use PINII...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Huxley, heart attacks over grammar are exagerations.
By #188992 12,May,20 13:50
Nice try!

You can't correct someone's punctuation (incorrectly) and then make out that "heart attacks over grammar are exagerations(sic)".

Re-read the whole thread and you'll see where you fucked up. Have a fab day.
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 17:26 other posts 
I rarely post in the forum anymore, in particular this thread. Because that thing has a habitual tendency to derail any intelligent or interesting conversation. No matter the topic.
By #610414 13,May,20 10:35
Who or what is the thing? Afraid to say so? Chickenshit.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And what intelligent conversations? Penises plural or duck ass fat? I come here for the entertainment.
BTW,
Because that thing has a habitual tendency to derail any intelligent or interesting conversation. No matter the topic.
Only a fool lets other people shape their lives.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 16:25 other posts 
Did you notice huxley999's post and link? If not, here it is.

only registered users can see external links

My logic and line of thinking was like using Texas in a sentence. Although it may sound the same when speaking, a proper sentence would be written like; Texas' residents are the proudest people in the United States. You would never write Texases.
By #610414 13,May,20 14:04
I'm just copy/pasting from grammar rules. I'm used to using what's comfortable when I talk to write.

The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.

PLEASE EXCUSE IF I SOUNDED CRITICAL OF YOUR PUNCTUATION. EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD MAKES SUGESTIONS AND/OR CRITIQUES. THE THREAD GOES ON
EXCEPT WHEN I DO SO AND THEN IT BECOMES A CONSPIRACY TO DERAIL THE THREAD.
HUXLEY, YOU ARE AN ASS. MY INITIAL POST WAS TO BELLA AND YOU GOT ON YOUR HIND LEGS WITHOUT BEING ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION.
2Nice, you wouldn't know an intelligent ANYTHING even if it bit you in the ass.
Oh well, how did Dgraff put it? A leopard doesn't change its spots.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW
The only way to make proper noun plural is to add -s or, if the proper noun ends with s, x, z, ch, or sh, -es. The plural of Grammy is Grammys.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 14:20 other posts 
Look, regarding grammar, spelling and punctuation, why not "listen" to and take the information and advice provided by an English teacher? There's no shame in not knowing everything about everything. Right?
By #610414 13,May,20 14:30
My English teacher took me into the janitor's closet and taught me how to conjugate verbs.

But, if some stuffy English teacher got his panties in a knot, I'm sorry. He's entitled to put his apostrophes where his "es" is at.

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BTW, I'm dying of embarrassment not knowing proper grammar. I ain't some back-woodsy-red necked wiffle-waffle. I's got proper teachins from Madam Frenchy's school for younge gerls.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 14:56 other posts 
You are making light of the matter but if memory serves me correctly, you said you are a person of a higher position in a hospital. I work for a company with more than 5,000 employees and have a position where I'm overseeing a staff of six, interface with internal and external customers and compile financial information and produce monthly reports to be submitted to "the top". How I spell, how I punctuate is a reflection of me. In the day of being an "at will" employee, I want to be the best and represent myself in the best manner possible.
By #610414 13,May,20 15:08
Good for you. I think we all want that. All I'm saying is that if you are successful at work then ALL of you contributed to it. I don't worry too much how I say things, although I prefer to get it right. I much prefer that my work is exemplary and that I set a good example to the people under me.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 15:21 other posts 
Well, how about setting an example here? Why push buttons and stir things up?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 15:30 other posts 
And yes, you are absolutely right and with that, you hit the nail on the head.

Lix has the most friends ✔ Lix moderates 400+ member groups ✔ but Lix does NOT make this site. I don't give a good gawd-damn how many fricken "kisses" she sends every day because the members that get them "earned" them. Every member that posts a picture, comments on a picture, votes on a picture, posts in the forum and yes, participates in chat, makes the site popular. Not just her, it is everyone who participates.
By #610414 13,May,20 18:57
It's called working the crowd. It's a full time job, I'm sure. Most members are happy to sex-chat with one or two other members and not interested in being a popular member. On the other hand, there's several that really like to participate. I know you used to greet new members. If you ignore Lix's greetings, you are one of the most prolific. Maybe you don't have a good way to measure it but you do impact the site in a big and positive way. And like you, there are several like you. Think about this, the members from other countries tend to congregate with each other. You would not have contact with them.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 19:23 other posts 
Yes, some members do enjoy a good sex chat when they find someone that they connect with and some are happy to chat about things in general. So what I really want for you and I
is a more peaceful existence.
By #610414 14,May,20 02:45
I PM you and I'll also tell you what I told Dgraff,

Today I will try to clean up my act on this thread. If, after today, you want to chat, PM me or go to my thread.
By #188992 13,May,20 14:32
Fuck you very much, crazy lady! You got it wrong. You thought Bella wanted to make penis plural when she wanted to indicate possession. Either you failed to read it properly or you're as thick as two short planks.

I felt quite comfortable commenting as I had already, earlier in the thread, given my opinion (and a link) regarding the correct punctuation.

You really know how to make people dislike you, don't you?
By #610414 13,May,20 14:42
Well, why didn't you say so?

I wonder if we can have an adult discussion about your penis and your penis' (it's not penises because that spelling would be indicative of you having more than one, so I hope that I used the proper punctuation) affect on your partner whether it be a man or woman.

If that sounds like a conversation about possession then you are loony too.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

BTW. I don't care who likes me in the forums. I say what I want to say and if it offends you, either keep going or complain. I, also, have those options.
As far as being popular, that happens on the other side, in SYC chats with many friends and admirers (dip-shits need not apply)
By #188992 13,May,20 14:55
Fuck me! You really are dim. Read it again and then fuck off to wherever you are popular.
By #610414 13,May,20 15:03
Ok, fuck you. Here's a novel idea, why don't you fuck off back under that certain rock?
By #610414 13,May,20 15:00
You got upset. Ok, but that was the opinion of one member in a blog that is probably buried under many other blogs by now. If you remember I too said that many members are exceptional and have left their mark on the site. You take everything to heart. The minute I log out, all this is forgotten until I log back in. Do you really think that all this is real or worth getting upset? I like Lix because she puts it out there. No more no less. Most of the time we disagree about politics, the environment, and even men. So what? But with you and /or the other members of this group it's like a slap on the face.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 15:18 other posts 
As far as your friend goes, she is the proverbial big fish in a small pond. She has 2,000+ friends, is the moderator of 400+ member groups and she thrives on attention, just like you.

She is also a hypocrite and a coward. Based on your copy and pastes, she puts me on blast but since she and her "little boyfriend" have blacklisted me, I'm unable to respond. Now if that isn't a cunty way to conduct yourself, I don't know what is! Posting that I'm blowing smoke up people's asses to appear "Popular" well couldn't the same thing be said about her? She is blind to herself and no better than me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,20 19:24 other posts 
Lixsipsucket puts it out there all right all 350 lbs of it
By #610414 14,May,20 02:39
Yes, she does and it seems that for every pound she has an average of 6 admirers/friends. But you don't have to like her. That's ok. What's not ok is assuming I give a rat's ass about her looks or your perceived belief that I'm her champion. I admire her attitude, no more, no less.

Today I will try to clean up my act on this thread. If, after today, you want to chat, PM me or go to my thread.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,May,20 19:16 other posts 
Technically, it can go either way and still be correct. The possessive for a singular noun (or name) ending in an "s" can use just an apostrophe after the "s" (penis') or by adding an apostrophe AND an extra "s" (penis's).
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 19:29 other posts 
I love it when you talk dirty...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 19:36 other posts 
Yeah, you love him regardless.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,May,20 22:23 other posts 
Dusty, soiled, grimy,smudged, filthy, smeared, muddy, splattered, stained...

(How's that working for ya, Mr. Yumm? )

Or maybe penis penis penis penis penis works better
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 19:32 other posts 
So it didn't matter witch way I punctuated, penis' or penis's, it would of bin correct. Grate! I think your the best weather you like it or not! And from my mouth to God's ears, I JUST sent a message to Mr. Yumm axing if he had herd from you and his response was, "Sadly, no." And hear you are!

Don't get out the red pen, this was all intentional! :x
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,May,20 19:57 other posts 
💜 it.
By #551147 12,May,20 20:10
🙄 Unno.... That REALLY fucks with my O.C.D.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,May,20 01:45 other posts 
Hi Will! Welcome home!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   ...#768

Show It Off