Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #554

Pages:  #1... #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,20 20:32 other posts 
Finally two good looking young ladies at the top of the best image bid and then it in the third spot
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I need help she is stronger than I thought collect your three points and vote any one under the Aussie queen up above her

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,20 18:27 other posts 
GUNMAN SHOOTS UP CROWD AT ARIZONA MALL

only registered users can see external links

GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL
LET'S RESCIND THE SECOND AMENDMENT. IT'S TIME.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

This post was made by you-know-who, in 4 more threads. Why? It's the need to be seen and be "heard".

I also noticed how many like posts were made in different threads hurling disgusting insults at SrCums.

I shake my head.....

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 21:04 other posts 
I was advised by another member that leopoldij stated in chat, that I, amongst other members, was a "vicious asshole".

Gee leopoldij, you really hit below the belt with that insult. And coming from you, you disgusting lump of flesh who admitted to fU@king his female cousin and has to pay whores for sex....you really hurt my feelings. NOT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 23:06 other posts 
Don’t forget how he likes to cum in food and drinks before he served them to women
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 23:37 other posts 
And for that reason, I referred to him as a disgusting lump of flesh.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,20 05:32 other posts 
I can only imagine what he tells others about me
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,May,20 08:12 other posts 
A "vicious" asshole is one that has teeth.
Leo probably had a bad experience with an old hooker who kept her dentures in her anus...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,20 10:06 other posts 
His opinion that was made in chat is precisely why I don't need anyone to stir up stuff here or in any other thread.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,20 04:10 other posts 
This is crazy, look at the size of this man's scrotum.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,20 05:33 other posts 
OMG that’s horrible

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 20,May,20 21:49 other posts 
How many contests is enough?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:01 other posts 
Photo contests?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:11 other posts 
Hmmmmmmm......?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 21,May,20 08:28 other posts 
new photo contest for 420 views 480 views 520 views etc......anyone get the logic?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 09:09 other posts 
Oh, all those contests with ⬆️ and ⬇️ ?

Just my opinion, many of those contests are only geared and engineered for very specific posters assuring a controlled outcome, if ya know what I mean. It's much easier to use arrows than saying something like, "entrants must be unshaved, facing due west, holding something lime green and the picture may be no older than 30 days old". C'mon, wouldn't you want bragging rights on winning THAT contest?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 21,May,20 09:30 other posts 
Yeah, just so stupid....takes up space on the tread, maybe Admin can limit to one per member per month or some thing that so the whole concept doesn't become laughable.....
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 09:52 other posts 
It costs 50 points to start a contest. If you don't get at least five entrants (four and yourself) it doesn't go forward, it just dies without a prize being awarded.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 11:14 other posts 
That's so true, but as I said, I believe that those contests are engineered to produce a specific outcome.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 21,May,20 22:54 other posts 
Multiple contest posters need to dial it back

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 19:21 other posts 
I saw something different today......it was a guy on a motorcycle and his bike had a handicap license plate.
By admin [Ignore] 21,May,20 19:37 other posts 
Once I saw a one-handed man riding a motorcycle (ordinary two-wheeler). His right arm was amputated almost up to his shoulder. This was in a third-world country. It was not some kind of challenge, he probably drives like this every day.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 19:51 other posts 
In my pea head, I anticipate that I'm to "see" the handicap but I know that handicaps are not always visual. Maybe the guy had heart or breathing issues that prohibited him from walking long distances. Really, the only advantage of having a handicap license plate is for parking privileges. Handicap parking is always primo parking at the top of the lot and closest to wherever you're going. But most folks riding motorcycles are able to park them in the little spaces, too small for cars, that are often found at the top of the parking, too.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

By the way, the guy I observed was also riding a regular two wheel motorcycle.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 20:39 other posts 
I have a friend that lost both of his legs to diabetes and he still rides his Harley road king with prosthetic legs
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

I rode with him just last weekend
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 20:54 other posts 
I recognize it is MY problem because handicaps are not always something that are visual. Cheers to your friend who pursues life to the fullest! I'm curious though, did he have a handicap license plate?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 21:03 other posts 
No he don’t I question him about it and he said he gets around just fine and he’s not handy caped
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 21:09 other posts 
Like a true nature's child
He was born, born to be wild.....

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 21:14 other posts 
Hahaha he was to we call him big John

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 20:00 other posts 
Describe today's most picture worthy moment.
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,May,20 20:12 other posts 
I was fueling up my Jeep this morning at 5 am, and across from me was another customer doing the same. Right when I was about to stop at $20, he ripped a big fart. I’m not sure if that’s “picture worthy “, but it got my attention.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 20:57 other posts 
Dang! Pumping gas, blowing farts......that sounds like a recipe for disaster!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 20:41 other posts 
Possibly those of you that live in the United States are aware that the water levels of Michigan's Great Lakes are at an all time high. Add to that, the amount of rainfall, there are certainly problem areas.

Water levels and rainfall caused concern for residents in Midland County, on Lake Huron (140 miles north of me, 125 miles east of 2nice), and Michigan's Governor Whitmer urged residents in that area to evacuate. Two dams were breached causing extensive flooding.

The video I'm posting not only shows the devastation but what I found amusing and what made me smile was the woman behind Governor Whitmer who was signing. I don't know if the signer is always so animated or if being quarantined for so long she put more "oomph" in it. See the flooding and "enjoy" the energy of the signer.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:19 other posts 
I seen on the news you guys have a real mess going on up there
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 23:01 other posts 
Yes, and I can happily say that at this point, my seawall is tall enough to keep the water out of my yard. Boating isn't into full swing, YET, but this weekend is Memorial Day and the kickoff of summer. If the weather stays like it was today, sunny and 65° (or warmer), the boaters will be out racing up and down. There's rules about the size of your boat, the speed and your distance from shore. Last year the water was high and the marine patrol sheriffs were ticketing boaters. Wakes created do go over the seawalls and add to the homeowner's headaches.

But did you see the woman who was signing for the deaf? I thought that she was a hoot to watch her facial expressions and hand movements.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 05:44 other posts 
Yeah she was definitely in her zone
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 07:01 other posts 
For sure, she was in the TWILIGHT ZONE!
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 09:57 other posts 
I really feel for your Governor! She's juggling four or five balls today.

added after 49 minutes
Furthermore, it was just announced that the Canada-US border will be closed to nonessential traffic until at least June 21st. The Detroit-Windsor is the busiest crossing for both countries.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 11:20 other posts 
Really? Borders closed until June 21? A true observation, Border Patrol has ramped up their presence in my town. I wonder if all the tax dollars spent are needed to protect the border to keep the Canadians from shopping at Walmart?
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 19:36 other posts 
Re: Canada-US border closure.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 12:36 other posts 
I meant to ask, are you aware of any other states that are keeping their borders closed to non essential traffic until June 21?
By #188992 21,May,20 13:42
Took me a while to get to this clip.

Firstly, what a crappy deal to get all that ON TOP OF Covid 19 and all that entails!

Secondly, I am not qualified in BSL (British Sign Language) but I did train in what they call Key Word Signing (and it has it's similarities). I know from my training we were encouraged to be animated and use facial gestures to add to the context. All part of AAC (augmentative and alternative communication). Having said that: she is pretty full-on!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 14:16 other posts 
The water levels are very high this year, higher than last year. Yes, this catastrophe along with the COVID-19, areas of Michigan were hit hard.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,20 15:23 other posts 
We have some local flooding around here when it rains alot.And of course you have the idiot that drives into the water.Had another water death last rain storm,and i noticed the fireman had the boat and stuff out today going over it to make sure it is ready as we have had 6 inches so far and the creeks are out.
WHY high water draws out idiots I don't know.Canoes and little boats get put in to the river and no way of knowing what you might hit in flood waters.
Last good rescue about 10 miles from here required a huge helicopter from Fort Bragg to get the fools out of the water.And thank goodness the courts made them pay for it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 19:35 other posts 
Bella, perhaps she's an interpreter for the deaf and half blind.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 09:57 other posts 
It was on 20,May,18 at 18:36 that STUFF, JUST STUFF was introduced.

I want to thank all of you members who participate and make this thread fun and often times spirited. And I will even extend my thanks to the members who are only able to view this thread when they are not logged onto the site or perhaps using a shell account. It is an indication that they want to see what members find interesting and relevant.

Whatever part you've played, thank you and cheers!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,20 10:02 other posts 
I'll drink to that!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 10:07 other posts 
Uh, isn't it a bit early for you to be drinking?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,20 10:14 other posts 
I raised my glass of orange juice!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 10:25 other posts 
- Orange juice with vodka is a screwdriver

- Orange juice and champagne is a mimosa

- Orange juice, tequila and grenadine is a tequila sunrise

- Orange juice, vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice is sex on the beach

- Orange juice plain, boring
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,20 14:08 other posts 
I'm boring!
By #574505 20,May,20 14:28
Well lease you don't talk to self.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 17:29 other posts 
Oh, yes I do! For the last two months, I've talked to myself, my cats, I blurt out the answers when the game shows are on TV. Right about now, I feel like I am a certifiable frikken looney tune!

Yep! The only thing I can say I haven't done was drool all over myself while I rock back and forth humming incessantly....
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 18:01 other posts 
If you have jalapeño poppers with your orange juice, that wouldn't be boring!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:26 other posts 
Now it is time for my margarita!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,20 14:36 other posts 
Orange juice and lime vodka is a green gorilla 🦍
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 17:44 other posts 
For real? I Google'd green gorilla and only found a recipe for a smoothie. But hey, I found a recipe for, no lie, a GORILLA FART, yep, a Gorilla Fart! Apparently, this is something made in a shot glass and this is the recipe;

How to Make a Gorilla Fart #3 Cocktail
INGREDIENTS
1/3 shot Bacardi 151 proof rum
1/3 shot Southern Comfort
1/3 shot Jack Daniels
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,May,20 18:50 other posts 
Bella, the Gorilla Fart sounds like a recipe for serious memory loss after a few!!
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

I bet it needs to be a double, in a rock glass, on the rocks though!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,20 21:40 other posts 
Beer and sometimes wine are my drinks of choice. I remember one hundred years ago and under the urging of my "friends", I ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. It tasted like iced tea with a kick and I rather enjoyed it. BAM! The room was spinning or maybe it was my eyes, but that drink laid me out!

Mixed drinks aren't my thing, I much prefer a cold beer!
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,May,20 21:50 other posts 
Bella, when I drank (until 7 years, 10 months and six days ago) beer was my choice too. My Mom told me once when I was in my 20's "Stay away from brown liquor". For the most part I did but I liked the occasional double Southern Comfort on the rocks or Jägermeister.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:16 other posts 
Me i only drink on weekends but I like to let my hair down my drink of choice is a fifth of Yukon Jack straight up in a shot glass
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 02:44 other posts 
Dgraff, is Yukon Jack available to you now? I recall you saying that it wasn’t at one time. The Canada-US border is still closed to nonessential traffic. Is Yukon Jack essential in the eyes of our governments?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,20 05:23 other posts 
I think we have a distillery in the United States that makes it but being from Pennsylvania the only state that owns the liquor stores I have to jump through hoops to get it because the state is closed at the moment
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 05:59 other posts 
I just found out that it's 100 proof in USA and 80 proof in Canada! It's all made in Canada and the US imports your supply. It comes down on Dgraff's Truck!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,20 06:57 other posts 
If our government thinks that what I refer to as a "party store", a store that sells beer, wine, liquor, lottery tickets and smoking paraphernalia, as well as some miscellaneous food items, is an "essential business", isn't it essential to keep the normally stocked products are made available?

Speaking of smoking paraphernalia and since I'm not a smoker, I believe that the smoke/vape shops remained open during this 2 month quarantine and non essential business shut down. If I'm correct, that's messed up!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,May,20 22:28 other posts 
I prefer a good cold beer too! My favorite is Blue Moon and the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy! And there are a lot of great micro breweries here in CO. Whenever I am on a road trip, usually stop at one or 2 of them to try out their specialties!

Of course I don't care much for mixed drinks, but I do like a nice margarita!!!
cheers

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   ...#768

Show It Off