Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #558

Pages:  #1... #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   #562   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,May,20 09:18 other posts 
"Multiple account holder, insighter of most the trouble on this site, troll and really bad at making up stories. he is now residing in Skittles account, and still acting like a teenage girl with a STD"

WTF??

Drongo is obviously suffering from mad cow disease...

I mean SERIOUSLY? I have been gone for almost a year, and the deranged cunt is STILL flinging mud?
Let it go, Walrus. You aren't even on my radar. I simply don't have the time or energy for brainless, attention seeking, slags these days.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 11:06 other posts 
I suspect that this is a copy and paste from another thread, no?
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,May,20 11:32 other posts 
No. It is her "why" for blacklisting me.
The only thing she got right is the part about "insight".
I AM an insightful guy

The rest is a pack of lies. And, no offense to Skittles, but he is more of a "pull my finger" kinda guy, whereas I am more a "poke ya in the brain" sorta fellow.

And, exactly HOW does a "teenage girl with a STD (sic)" act? I have never met one, but from the comment, I can only assume that they behave like witty and sarcastic bastards with a well developed skill in mockery of the addle-brained...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The reason I posted it was to point out that, while I spent an entire year without giving the Walrus a single thought, she obviously had me living in her pudding-like brain the entire time.
Which is kinda...sick...ya know?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 12:17 other posts 
Did you JUST get blacklisted or did your (WHY?) change? In the time that you've been gone, Twowarmtts has come and gone 2, 3, maybe more times. Things haven't changed much on her part, other than her screen name. ANGEL1227 is still annoying and what she is revels in is stirring up stuff so that her friend has something to piss and moan about.

Last night, a member showed me a screenshot of something that the friend posted in Aussieman187's thread. Because the friend took or had a screenshot of my post and posted it as a picture, it was difficult to read but one of the links was about why I blacklisted leopoldij. One of the last things I said OR requested of ANGEL1227 was she not bring that stuff to this thread to stir things up.

What was interesting about the friend's post was (if I recall correctly) that she told ANGEL that no one person owned the thread therefore members should be free to post whatever they like.

Isn't that a nugget and does she really believe that!? If no one owns the thread and members should be free to post anything they like, why can't I respond to her post. Let's take it a step further, why am I not able to join certain groups? BECAUSE SHE BLACKLISTED ME! I'm not going to refer to her as "the walrus" but what I will call her is a HYPOCRITICAL COWARD. Yep, that's what I'm going to refer to her as the big HC!'
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,May,20 13:34 other posts 
Oh, no...I was blacklisted waaaaaay back in the beginning; after the first time I pointed out that she was being a hypocrite and she was not able to logically defend her position. (When you shine a light on a roach, it runs and hides.)

The "why" had just been changed (either recently or while I was on hiatus). The "Skittles" part and the STD bit were added while I was away. I guess she really missed me.

And "ANGEL" is like the coronavirus of the Forum. Corona Candy will never go away, and continue to spread its pestilence to innocent bystanders.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,20 19:49 other posts 
Hahaha that’s odd 2 years ago I was hospitalized with blood clots so I took some time away in that year away lard ass told people that I was in jail how does she think I can run a successful business and a household and take care of 22 acres of mountain land all from a jail cell
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,May,20 22:56 other posts 
Dgraff I just visualised you in a French Maid outfit with a holstered gun dusting a living room that has a Harley in it. Thanks!

By #610414 12,May,20 11:48
Leo in the "other" STUFF JUST STUFF

I can post whatever i like here and never be told I'm off topic. I know I won't be banned if I decide to show my dick in a green condom fucking a hot shaved pussy.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

IS THAT TRUE? Da public wants to know.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 12:06 other posts 
Yes, I blacklisted leopoldij for two reasons, 1) he's a disgusting pig and 2) I don't recall the specifics, I believe that the discussion was on one matter and apparently he thought a picture of one of his lady friend's crotch was relevant to the topic.

Please, don't try to stir things up here with regard to leopoldij or licksipsuckit, keep it in the other thread.

Something else, I had asked frequent posters not to post pictures in this thread because I didn't want this to become the place where everyone decides they want members to see their current picture, there were already threads establishedfor that. If members want to post a link to their profile, that's fine! Here's a perfect example of how;

Hey everyone, please feel free to visit ANGEL1227 's profile, say hello and touch her ❤ and if you like, comment on her pictures. Simple as that! Or in the old days /member.php?w=610414
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,May,20 09:26 other posts 
I see the Saggy Granny is in denial again.. that ALL of her duplicate threads sucked ass... Failure to launch! ONLY wants to post in Bella's much more popular one. Even with her newer copies, they were NEVER going to trend up like Bella's threads.

Just like her life. It is filled with failure and her growing gut!
By #610414 13,May,20 10:31
Or, as others say, Skittles, live life. You think your smart ass comments get me up? Go suck your old man's cock and see if some manliness flows down your throat
By #610414 13,May,20 10:09
Lol. I posted some of your stuff in the other Stuff, Just Stuff. This is a tough room. No sense of humor
By #610414 13,May,20 14:20
I understand. Can I stir it up with JustWill, 2Nice, Huxley, and Scorps?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 14:43 other posts 
Why do you want to stir things up with anyone? What is the motive behind it. Your friend took my above post and ripped me because of it.

The most recent thing that I posted in this thread that had here name in it was when a member's blog wondered who members thought was the most important member on the site. Your friend's name was mentioned and yes, that struck a sour chord with me. Not because he mentioned her, but the reason provided was because "of all she does". I'm still confused and still wonder if someone is able to define and quantify the "all she does". Like I said, if someone said who is the most popular member based on number of friends, hands down, she wins, 2,000+ members cannot be wrong. But to say "for all she does" diminishes any contribution made by other members.

By phart [Ignore] 13,May,20 13:30 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Something is wrong with Ur anus.It is leaking gas!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 14:12 other posts 
Hey phart, what seems to be going on with youranus? Are there there gas bubbles trapped up there, or what??
By #188992 13,May,20 14:13
Cool video, and plenty of scope for double entendres!!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 14:25 other posts 
Double entendres were plentiful. At the end, the gentleman said he could have pronounced the planet as, I'm spelling phonetically as he had said it, ur-in-us. I've never heard it pronounced that way before because I would surely say, "huh?" if I did.
By #188992 13,May,20 14:28
I liked the "delve deep into Uranus", but then I am a 13 year old boy (who laughs at fart jokes) trapped in a 55 year old's body!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,20 12:42 other posts 
Can anyone 'splain something to me? I saw this poll called Gennde, Orientation and Preference. The author offered numerous possibilities to chose from but what confused me was the use of the term CURIOUS.

My thought of "curious" is that the person has given thought to same sex sex but possibly has not yet tried. There's a good possibility that we may have discussed this or discussed something similar because I seem recall the reference made to how many times does it take. Whatever the case may be, just what does the term CURIOUS mean to you?

By the way, here's the poll that has me wondering.

/polls/2189.html

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 20:12 other posts 
This entire self quarantine has sucked from day 1, the afternoon of March 15. The essential businesses were open and staffed by essential workers. In this two month period, I could have McDonald's all day long but I can't get a haircut and I can't get glasses. Since when has a Big Mac become essential? Dang, I think it's essential that I see and if I don't get a haircut (mani & pedi, too) I'm going to start twisting my hair and coax it into dreadlocks.
By #583549 12,May,20 21:37
I really need a hair cut! In NJ a dog groomer is considered essential,I can not get my hair cut!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 21:56 other posts 
See, whoever decided what is essential got it all wrong!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,May,20 09:14 other posts 
Bella- your governor is even worse than mine...

Sports fans in Michigan who are expecting a return to normal in the months ahead from a coronavirus shutdown received some disappointing news Tuesday from Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

“Life’s going to be different,” Whitmer said, referring to the state’s eventual emergence from her virus-response order. “We’re not going to be filling stadiums in the fall.”

That appeared to be bad news for fans of the NFL’s Detroit Lions, as well as college football teams in the state, such as the Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans.

She is a rotten cunt drunk with power... wait until the NFL sues her fat ass
By #616987 12,May,20 21:57
A hair cut is about the only thing I need. A lot of guys I know just buzzed it all off while I'm sitting here with hair covering my eyes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,20 06:08 other posts 
Hahaha that takes me back to the 1970s
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,20 06:13 other posts 
Don’t do dreadlocks the only way you get them back out is to cut them out mostly lazy people get them so they don’t have to wash there hair kinda gross me thinks

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,20 20:17 other posts 
George Carlin on germs.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 09:31 other posts 
I made a list of things I needed and/or wanted and decided to go to Walmart to buy them. During this quarantine, Walmart is not operating as a 24 hour store, the hours are limited to 7am to 8pm. I'm up and out of the house at about 7:15 for the 20 + mile ride to the neatest Walmart, woo hoo! Surprisingly, the parking lot is not crowded nor is the store chaotic so I decide to take my time and walk the grocery side to determine if there is anything else that I should have that didn't make it on my list.

I noticed things that I never noticed before even in other grocery stores. I'm not sure what aisle I was in however my eyes locked onto a jar of something that I couldn't visually identify and was forced to read the label. It was a jar of duck fat! The jar wasn't too big, my guess it was about 20 or 24 ounces and it cost $14.97. I could not imagine that duck fat cost that much nor could I begin to imagine why anyone would need it.
By #188992 08,May,20 10:38
Bloody brilliant stuff for roasting potatoes.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 11:46 other posts 
Is it? My guess is there is a distinct and perhaps unique flavor that would command that kind of price for such a small quantity.
By #188992 08,May,20 12:14

Bit pricey for everyday use, as you have seen, but well worth it for a "treat" meal.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 19:04 other posts 
Although those potatoes look labor intensive (all the flipping they require to crisp up) they also look delicious!
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,May,20 17:32 other posts 
Here's a three year old article about the good, the bad and the ugly about duck fat. But yeah, it is delicious. only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 19:01 other posts 
Uh, where is the three year old article, kebmo? If memory serves me correctly, you have an extensive background in cooking. Other than potatoes, as huxley suggests, what other foods would duck fat compliment and be used for in cooking?
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,May,20 20:07 other posts 
Right there. --------------------------------------- added after 27 minutesAlmost anything you use olive oil for and a lot of things you use butter for can use duck fat. A bit in steamed vegetables is a nice change from butter. You wouldn't want to use it every day; it's more of a speciality item. Sautéing mushrooms in duck fat is awesome!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 21:27 other posts 
Oh, no you don't! You aren't going to make me look crazy, that link was originally not there.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,May,20 21:28 other posts 
No it wasn't. I forgot to add it.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,20 21:43 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,20 20:36 other posts 
Has anyone ever tried duck sausage I bet it’s good in duck fat
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,May,20 20:40 other posts 
I've never had duck sausage but a restaurant I worked in had duck breast on the menu. It was baked (after being seared and salted in a hot pan) and we used a whiskey cherry sauce to top it. It sold like crazy! Duck should be served medium which is OK because it's a red meat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,20 22:05 other posts 
Hahaha you never tried duck sausage well duck on down and try some
By #551147 12,May,20 11:40
LMAO
By #188992 09,May,20 11:11
A few ideas here:

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,20 12:43 other posts 
Cookies made with duck fat!? My mother's holiday cookies were always made with butter, not margarine, BUTTER. I know some folks swear by using lard for certain recipes, I guess duck fat is doable as long as it is tasteless.
By #188992 09,May,20 12:57

Castoreum is the one that makes me have a little shudder!!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,20 13:34 other posts 
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS?

I encourage all of you to read the short article that huxley999 attached, but if you're pressed for time, here's the dirty.

Vanilla-flavored foods

Although it's rare, some foods are flavored with CASTOREUM, A BEAVER ANAL SECRETION. As gross at that sounds, the FDA classifies it as GRAS, or "generally recognized as safe," and Castoreum is typically listed as "natural flavoring." The additive is most often used in baked goods as a vanilla substitute, but it's also been used in alcoholic beverages, puddings, ice cream, candy and chewing gum.
By #188992 09,May,20 14:03
Ha ha, you've made my day with your response!

I forget when I first came across Castoreum, but it's a shocker ain't it?

More generally, the stuff they put in processed foods is enough to make you want to grow all your own fruit and veg and keep a few chickens!!

Enjoy your vanilla shakes, folks!!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,20 15:00 other posts 
As far as icecream goes, vanilla is my favorite.

And about chickens, approximately 5 years ago I had surgery and went to my sister's home to convalesce. She has 10 acres and has dogs, cats, horses, free range ducks, geese and of course, chickens. Oh, I forgot, the peacock that she affectionately calls Kevin who comes to stay every spring and leaves in the fall. My sister selected chickens that she thought would be "fun", ie in looks as well as the color of the eggs they laid. What do I know about chickens or eggs OR what they eat? I knew she fed the dried mealworms and being free range, they were allowed to run around and eat grass. But what I didn't know is how their diet affected their eggs. She sent me home with farm fresh eggs and the first time I prepared an egg for myself and saw the vibrant color of the yolk, I thought to myself, no way, that's not what I'm used to seeing. I could not bring myself to eat the eggs. The visual thing goes back to my young adulthood when I got the "cordy" (the chalaza) in my piece of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving and I almost hurled.
By #188992 09,May,20 15:30
I have to thank you for bringing a new word to my attention: I've never heard of "chalaza" till today!

"Real" food can look a bit grim, but at least it's not hiding crap like castoreum et al.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,20 16:30 other posts 
Hey, I'm glad that a new word was introduced to you today. I've always had a thing about alien "stuff" in my food, eggshell, hair, "cordy", etc. Alien stuff triggers my gag reflex....
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,20 17:08 other posts 
I can't help but wonder at what point in history was a couple folks sitting on rocks trying to get their "stew" to taste right and 1 says, "Oh lets squeeze that beavers ass and put some of that in it,that will fix it!".
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,20 17:31 other posts 
For heaven's sake, why would you use castoreum in stew? If you're going to use the anal secretion of a beaver, everyone knows it will enhance the flavor of icecream, pudding, alcohol and candy. Duh!
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,20 21:57 other posts 
I am sure it was tried in other things before it went into your icecream cone.
I can kinda sorda see where there would be a source of Duck fat because,well ducks are grown and sold and processed,thus fat can be jarred up and sold.
But I have never heard of Beaver farms where as the beavers would be in buildings and hooked up to automatice squeezers to remove the castoreum.How often do they milk the beavers?
edit,they put the beaver to sleep nowadays.
edit sheesh,looks like they used to kill and degland the beaver!!
By #188992 10,May,20 07:29
Reminds me of that famous Jonathan Swift quote: "It was a brave man who first ate an oyster"!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,20 08:19 other posts 
Have you tried oysters and if you have, do you like them?
By #188992 10,May,20 10:01
I can take 'em or leave 'em, to be honest.

I first had them, au naturel, when I accompanied a bunch of 14 year olds on a school trip to France. They reminded me of learning to swim in the local harbour and swallowing a bit of seawater! With a bit of garlic, lemon juice or tabasco I find them more palatable.

Much prefer scallops or mussels.

How about you?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,20 10:29 other posts 
That's the thing about oysters that I just can't grasp. You douse them with "something", probably to mask their odor or natural flavor, then swallow it. There's no chewing so you're not savoring their flavor, you're just swallow. Why not take a teaspoon and add a couple of shakes of Tabasco sauce, a squeeze of fresh lemon and some garlic. Spoon to mouth, voilà! You don't have the expense of the oysters and you probably won't miss them, anyway!

I've never had mussels but scallops, so yummy!
By #188992 10,May,20 10:40
Agree, totally, re the oysters. If you haven't tried mussels you're missing a treat. We used to collect them as kids, on beaches we knew were pretty clean, then just boil them up and serve with vinegar, salt and pepper. Here's a fancy version if you're considering giving them a try:

By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,20 16:45 other posts 
If I was inclined to try mussels, it would have to be something served in a restaurant that received rave reviews for this dish or if they were prepared for dinner or a party where I was a guest. I wouldn't want to base my decision on a dish on a food that I never had and prepared myself.

My understanding of mussels is they need to be cleaned well and tend to have sand. Sand in my food would probably be right up there with finding a hair in my food, a piece of egg shell, a chalaza, bone in my salmon patty......
By #188992 10,May,20 17:00
I get that, although sensible preparation etc would mean your risks would be near zero.

The only sand will be on the outside of the shell - it's a living organism and wouldn't deliberately ingest a grain of sand. Having said all that - I think treating yourself(or being treated) to a fancy meal out, at a seafood restaurant, post-lockdown is a damned fine plan!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,20 21:06 other posts 
Fresh water mussels are great I also like clams and oyster stew
By #610414 11,May,20 00:56
There's chewing and they are cooked. The taste depends on what you use to cook them in. Try oysters Rockefeller. Or butter and lemon juice cooked 7 to 12 minutes. YUMMY
By #610414 11,May,20 18:28
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,20 08:18 other posts 
Interesting thought, "a couple folks" sitting on rocks around a campfire and wondering what their stew needed to punch up the taste.....

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT IT WAS MEN. WOMEN HAVE MORE SENSE THAN THAT!
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,20 16:24 other posts 
Ok,
But think about the first time someone decided,"the next thing outa that ckickens butt I am going to fry it and eat it". Was it a turd or a egg? I mean,until that point,who had a reference point to start from?
Or, How many idiots did it take dieing to figure out to boil polk salad twice before you ate it?
By #188992 10,May,20 16:46
I think eggs is a fairly easy one to explain: they will have seen other animals eat eggs (eg. foxes, birds).

I had to Google polk salad, and that one's definitely more tricky to fathom!
By #610414 11,May,20 00:58
Birds are an excellent way to find out if plants are edible. If you see bird bites it's edible
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,20 16:47 other posts 
A chicken's turd a chicken's egg look totally different.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,20 19:37 other posts 
Yea, but how did they determine which 1 to eat? Ants eat the poop, other animals eat the eggs, so something eats both. So how would the early UG and UGGy decide which to eat?
How did they decide what was good to smoke? Ok so they smoke pot,tobacco.But what did they smoke first and find out, "EH UG, NO good,let's try that 1".
Polk sallet
I actually did some yard work for some folks that had a few plants out in front of the house that I had to cut down with a chainsaw and it choked it down! Had to get the saw out of the weed and clean the chain and bar before I could finish!
By #610414 11,May,20 01:08
People will eat anything. Have you heard of Bird Nest Soup?

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,20 17:04 other posts 
Been a long time but seems I do remember it. Yucks.
By #610414 11,May,20 01:12
We are hunter-gatherers. The ancients, would have eaten edible animals from snout to ass. Food was scarce and hard to hunt for a whole tribe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,20 20:32 other posts 
Let’s not forget about aspartame in diet soda it over time builds up in the body and creates Alzheimer’s like symptoms

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   #562   ...#768

Show It Off