Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #553

Pages:  #1... #548   #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,20 16:46 other posts 
sent there to recover from Wuhan virus,and beats people.
Doesn't appear that he was suffering that much from the covid thing does it?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 19:49 other posts 
I didn't notice anything about either one of them as to why they were in the facility. Perhaps the number of beds available prohibited them from placing the 20 year old man in a room with a roommate more compatible in age. Regardless, that never should have happened. Gosh, you would think that your physical safety wouldn't be a concern in a care giving facility.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 20:09 other posts 
I was hoping to find area news coverage of this heinous crime but I found this instead. I'm surprised that this hasn't been flagged and removed from YouTube even though the poster states it has been censored.

I guess that I don't understand the term "racist nationalist", this was a black on black crime so what was the motivation?

Also, heads up, there is approximately a 55 second "psychedelic/hip-hop" intro that you might want to avoid and after the beat down, a bunch of crazy ramblings.

By #188992 23,May,20 06:42
Happy Eid al-Fitr, everybody!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 10:04 other posts 
I had to Google that.

There probably is a celebration going on in Dearborn, MI. This is a copy and paste; "Dearborn is the eighth largest city in the State of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 98,153 and is home to the largest Muslim population in the United States."
By #188992 23,May,20 10:11
Any idea why Muslims are numerous in that particular City?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 12:03 other posts 
No, I don't. I understand LA is another area where there is a large community but according to my copy & paste, based on information gathered 10 years ago, Dearborn, MI has the largest population.
By #188992 23,May,20 14:53
Found this, which explains some:

By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 18:49 other posts 
Thank you very much for providing you and I the answer. The author was spot on regarding the demographics of Dearborn and Sterling Heights.

At one time I was studying to become a pharmacist and worked for a younger Chaldean pharmacist and his fraternity brother, an Iranian. We were a very social group after the work day and knowing how much I enjoyed Middle Eastern cuisine, the Iranian friend took me into Dearborn for dinner. Guesstimating, Dearborn is ONLY 10 to 12 miles outside of Detroit but once you get there, it's like you've left the United States and are in an entirely different country.

The food is fabulous and I felt comfortable there but I was in the company of an Iranian man. I had no interest in returning for any reason, especially by myself.
By #188992 24,May,20 13:48
I found this article today:

Sounds like the residents of Dearborn are suffering a bit from the "all tarred with the same brush" cliché. Or at least WERE - the article's a bit old!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,20 19:32 other posts 
My guess that the attitude of the residents of the City of Dearborn has not changed.

Great Britain/UK is a huge melting pot of different cultures. Are you aware of cultural/racial problems and how does your government address and correct the matters?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,20 22:13 other posts 
Same thing in Lebanon Pennsylvania in the 1980s the blacks moved in and the whites moved out in the 1990s the Puerto Rican’s moved in and the blacks moved out now we call the city little Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
By #188992 25,May,20 17:28
The UK varies a helluva lot. The big cities, especially London and Birmingham, are the "melting pots" you mention but a lot of the country is still predominantly white British.

I'm wary of mentioning this, because the country is still split over this even in "lockdown", but our recent decision (by 52% to 48%) to leave the EU has unleashed a lot of anti-foreigner sentiment in this country.

The terrorist attacks of the recent past have also stirred up a lot of Islamophobia.

I have a suspicion that David Goodhart may have been onto something when he came up with the idea of "Anywheres v Somewheres". I fear that the "somewheres" CAN translate their, well-founded, worries that global capitalism has left them behind into xenophobia and racism.

Our government is, currently, right-wing and has not been averse to using dogwhistle politics when it has thought it to be expedient. They make all the right noises, usually, about equality and diversity but we still have institutional racism on a worrying scale and some deep-seated "little England" views in the populace as a whole.

Your best bet is to come over and see for yourself (I have a spare room!)!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 21:57 other posts 
We seem to have an extraordinary amount of white/black issues. It was disgusting to see Ahmaud Arbery chased down and shot like a savage wild animal that broke loose. As far as I'm concerned, too much racial tension throughout the United States as a whole.

As for visiting the UK to observe first hand the cultural/racial differences, don't tease me. I've banked my stimulus check and last week I received a check for
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Freaky! The entire post is not there. Is it possible that it censored me because I was talking about high finance or am Ibeing limited to so many words!?

What didn't post was that I received a refund check for less than $26.00 from my automobile insurance company. Between a $1200.00 stimulus check and an insurance refund check, I have $1226.00 USD that are burning a hole in my pocket.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

I actually tried to edit that post 2 times with no results.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,20 05:00 other posts 
There is good and bad in every race so we can’t just single out a race and call them bad I have a black friend I go fishing with and I lived with a Puerto Rican guy for a whole 2 years we shouldn’t hate someone because of were they come from
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 10:33 other posts 
Of course there is good and bad in every race, but I do not foresee myself moving back into the City of Detroit. I bought my first house in Detroit at the age of 23. My parents tried to discourage me but no, not me, they could not sway me to not go through with the purchase. I was young, starry eyed and worked at a large company with a very diverse workforce and I was a pioneer! I lived in the house for 10 years and my guess was that the last 6 or 7 years were very scary.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,20 11:12 other posts 
Oh my no city life is not for me I need to be able to hear crickets when I sleep and the occasional banging from the raccoons throwing my trash can around my yard
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 11:26 other posts 
The last two nights have been wonderful. My windows are open and I can hear the beautiful sounds of nature..... as well as the darn ferry banging into the docks down the road.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 22:53 other posts 
I would be annoyed, too, if I was left at home with a barking dog!

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,20 04:49 other posts 
that’s funny I barely know muggsy is in the house he don’t have much to say but when he does you better be looking to see what is going on
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 10:38 other posts 
I thought it was funny, too! The bird imploring the dog to "stop it", stop the barking. At the end when the dog stops, the bird even gives the dog positive reinforcement and says "good boy!"

By #460385 22,May,20 23:29
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Remember those this weekend that died for your right to bitch and complain about your uneventful life.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 04:14 other posts 
Thank you for your service and for this important reminder.
By #460385 23,May,20 07:09
Thank you.
By #610414 23,May,20 18:17
We remember and are greatful, CC, but we are also very grateful to those that served and returned to their loved ones. Yes, our right to bitch and complain is thanks to our boys that went in harm's way, some to return but many not able to. You sell yourself very cheap. Our children grow up free, our elderly go with dignity, and we all can pray to our god. That's what you should be proud of and justifiably so. Again, thank you for your service to our country.
By #460385 23,May,20 19:06
That was very nice and well said. As I respect your father and his service. We buried my grandfather 2 days before Christmas a couple months ago. Every Veterans day I would call him and thank him for his service. This year on Memorial Day I will be bringing him flowers and a rum and coke to his grave. He was 93 and a warrior. Probably like your father.
By #610414 23,May,20 19:40
We plan to visit my Dad on Monday. My condolences for your Grandfather.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,20 21:24 other posts 
Awwww isn’t it nice when we can all get along once in a while I plan on taking my brother in-law a rack of my smoked baby back ribs tomorrow he was a marine in Vietnam a survivor in the taking of hamburger hill he took me under his wing as a child and made me what I am today
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,20 04:02 other posts 
I wish I had found this and posted it yesterday.

By #188992 24,May,20 16:46
Happy National Escargot Day!

Who knew there was such a thing?

Bloke goes to a fancy dress party. He knocks on the door giving his girlfriend a piggy-back.

Host says "It's a fancy dress party!!!"

Bloke says "I know, I've come as a snail"

"What do you mean you've come as a snail?"

Bloke gestures to his girlfriend on his back and says "That's Michelle (me shell)"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,May,20 16:51 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,20 19:34 other posts 
Me shell.....You're feeling rather silly today!

Is it really National Escargot Day or are you making this up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,20 21:04 other posts 
Me scargo no we’re it’s bright and sunny here me smotorcyclego
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,20 21:17 other posts 
I bet your slave drivin' boss gave you a long weekend and you've been drinking! I have NO IDEA what language you think you wrote in or what you said. I believe that it has something to do with your motorcycle. Am I close?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,20 21:26 other posts 
Hahaha yep
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Get it s car go no we’re instead my s motorcycle go
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,20 21:36 other posts 
Oi! You are silly, too! Thanks for splaining your joke to me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,20 22:00 other posts 
Welcome Bella
By #188992 25,May,20 13:02

Although making stuff up, and seeing who spots the fakes, sounds like a brilliant idea!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 13:28 other posts 
For sure, I have a passion for spotting fakes but making things up is where I excel! Those actions attract others and generally opens the doors for further posts generating many insults!

But getting back to escargot, it seems rather labor intensive, no? Remove the homely little buggers from their shell, cook them in butter, wine and seasoning only to shove them back in the shell to serve them? What kind of foodie thought of that? Why not eat a steak, less hassle!?

Have you had escargot and if you have, what are your thoughts? Me, I've never tried them.
By #188992 25,May,20 13:34
I came very close to ordering them when I was on holiday in Amsterdam (no, I wasn't high!) but when I smelled them, when being served to a table near ours, I totally changed my mind!

They say "try anything once", but I think escargots are one I can safely pass on!
By #188992 25,May,20 13:23
How about the snail who buys a Ferrari and insists on having a big S spray painted on the hood, both front doors and the roof?

When the salesman asks him why, the snail replies:

"When I zoom past people I want them all to say "Look at that S car go"".
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 13:30 other posts 
Oh, you have been in a jolly mood the last couple of days!

By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,20 12:23 other posts 
I find it amusing that the dick pics that appear in the top right corner of my profile page are called Top Male "Member".
Language is fun!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 12:53 other posts 
Says the Word Guy!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 10:33 other posts 
I had my first invitation to visit my sister's house on Saturday, to celebrate her birthday. I haven't seen her since mid February, or her son and his son, my nephew and great nephew since Christmas. The gathering was the best and emotional, too.

My nephew also has a stepdaughter, who he loves as his own, she's 8 years old. There was a discussion about what the plans are regarding bus transportation to and from school come September. One child per seat, then spacing another child 2 or 3 rows behind. Our schools normally open right after Labor Day, in September. It's good to know that the school systems have given thought to the COVID-19 pandemic and have a plan for social distancing.

As a mature person, in age, it saddens me that our world will never be the same, that this is what we are leaving for our children, grandchildren and all the children to come.

We are only on this planet a short time. Let's live OUR best life possible and not fuck our planet up.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,20 11:13 other posts 
There has been a bus driver shortage around here for several years.I don't know if that system would work for us because there just is not enough drivers to run extra buses
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 12:22 other posts 
Yes and this will also create "issues" in Michigan. My underlying point was we have crapped up our world so badly, what a mess we are leaving our children.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,20 10:21 other posts 

By #610414 23,May,20 09:50
SrCUMS trashed my page. I think everyone knows how i feel about assholes trashing my page. To anyone that trashes my page, I WILL MAKE YOUR SITE LIFE MISERABLE. EVERYWHERE YOU POST AND AFTER EVERY POST, i WILL BE THERE,

/dqe2y1e6vijgpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 10:09 other posts 
Do you really not grasp the fact that you are 50% of the issues? Why do you want to continue to fuel the fire and perpetuate the problem?
By #610414 23,May,20 10:28
If you really believe that, then why are members like Huxley so argumentative with SrCums? If you read all his posts there comes a time he starts to insult people. You can believe what you want. I don't expect you to agree on anything I do, but, If I am really responsible for 50% of the issues, then I'm in my right to disagree with him. It's the definition of dis-agreement. I did not block him. He blocked me after he trashed my page. He walked that back but I'm upset about the same think I told Skittles. Don't trash my page or my crazy half will take over.
I don't want to "grasp the fact". If you do, fine. Publish it in your thread. Or you are welcome to publish it in mine.

You said, " Why do you want to continue to fuel the fire and perpetuate the problem". Do you mind naming or describing
the exact post or post you are referring to?
By #188992 23,May,20 10:40
As you've mentioned me:

I do what I do, because it's what I CHOOSE to do. I have only ever blocked 1 person (JohnS?) after he blocked me, and that was in my early days here when I was learning the ropes.

I block nobody. People can leave the nastiest gifts on my page - water off a duck's back. People can come up with the most profane insults for me - all good. Ad hominem attacks usually mean someone has lost the REAL argument and has resorted to base insults.

You behave like a fucking 12 year old who's had her allowance stopped. Grow up - you'll find this site a more pleasant experience if you do (just my opinion).
By #610414 23,May,20 11:32
Thank you for your unsolicited opinion. FYI, I've been part of the site for over four years. Guess what, I don't block members either. I find the site to be very enjoyable in the parts that really count, the chats with friends and admirers. The forums are populated by important people wana-be's. I enjoy the back and forth but other people's opinions are usually the equivalent of the mentality of a woman on the rag.
By #188992 23,May,20 11:48
Unsolicited?

If you want me to keep my beak out, don't fucking mention me by name you strange creature.

PS. "the mentality of a woman on the rag", is a tiny bit rich coming from YOU!
By #610414 23,May,20 11:57
Huxley, Huxley,Huxley. Thin skinned aren't you? Well, Huxley, I don't want you, Huxley, to keep your beak out. Unless you, Huxley, decide to ignore me, Huxley.

BTW, Huxley, I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 39. No more rags, Huxley.
By #188992 23,May,20 12:16
Was the hysterectomy before or after the lobotomy?
By #610414 23,May,20 12:30
Huxley I wanted to be compatible to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 12:13 other posts 
The next one of your reposts that are posted to garner barbs at me, I will indeed let you know.
By #610414 23,May,20 12:33
Why? I'll know already. But no worries. At the moment I have Skittles, SrCums and Huxley to keep me entertained
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,20 11:58 other posts 
Fuck you saggy granny and your weak threats! You are total loser!
By #610414 23,May,20 12:05
Skittles, do you use tampons or sanitary napkins? I see the Mydol is not working today. Does your Daddy know you are playing with adults? Little girls like you need Daddy for protection
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,20 12:07 other posts 
She's a mental mess! Keep your points and "attack" her with your wit and words.
By #610414 23,May,20 12:33
HAHAHA. That's a good one.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #548   #549   #550   #551   #552   #553   #554   #555   #556   #557   ...#768

Show It Off