Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #442

Pages:  #1... #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 14:28 other posts 
Any hear from Bella?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 15:13 other posts 
Yeah, I hear she's back and functioning at 75%.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 22:23 other posts 
Ya that's 50% more then most members

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 18:32 other posts 
Easter was observed by Western Christianity on April 4....although it is now April 10, admin continues to offer Easter gifts. Why do you think some members continue to send Easter gifts after the fact? Why not send a Halloween pumpkin, a Thanksgiving turkey, a Happy New Year "toast" or a Valentine's Day heart? Unless you are Greek Orthodox, Easter is over.
By #610414 10,Apr,21 19:41
Orthodox Easter falls on May 2, 2021
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And it's more than Greek. There's Russian (that's me), several other denominations and we have to remember that Orthodox Christianity is older than Roman Catholic.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 21:09 other posts 
Where is the outrage?
only registered users can see external links

Oh, I forgot,blacks don't do anything wrong on their own.had to be whitey's fault he did it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 21:24 other posts 
It couldn’t have been his fault he was rich and black it must have been the guns fault
Were was officer chavin when we needed him he was qualified to handle that situation one well placed knee at a time
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 22:25 other posts 
Well,at least he did take his self out,saving the taxpayers millions. And at least if he contributed to the nfl retirement fund,his share is there to help keep it afloat!
It just amazes me that had the colors been flipped around,that whole county would be in ruins.But since the victums were white, everyone is remaining quite and letting the dead rest in peace I guess.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 03:23 other posts 
Yeah ain’t that some shit

By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 11:58 other posts 
Of all things to document,Why not show how she cooked,how she drove,with those nails?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 16:09 other posts 
Yuck!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 16:18 other posts 
Apparently she was somehow able to wipe her ass.But Damned if I can figure out how.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:56 other posts 

DUH! Trump tried,but the libs said Trump was stupid,evil,mean and etc. Well, what will the liberals say now that their Savior,their hero,is looking at "fixing the gaps",in other words finishing the damn wall Trump started. Are the liberals going to say biden is mean and etc?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 08:48 other posts 
No but I sure will
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 10:37 other posts 
Typical lib logic- blast Trump to keep your rock throwing base happy.. then realize what a mistake your own policies really are. It will get worse down there for sure.

God damn border looks like a piñata exploding. Literally. But let's delete CBP caught two dirty hadjis from Yemen on a terror watchlist sneaking in. Look away. Nothing to report!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 21:20 other posts 
The only thing I can think of is liberals WANT America destroyed. otherwise they would not stand by quietly as biden and his puppeteers reek havic at the border.Now he is going to screw up gun rules as much as he can. He should go back to his basement and drink coffee,
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 22:35 other posts 
Joe and Kam are hungering down in the think tank trying to figure out what to do with the border but Joe doesn't remember which border .. .North or South doesn't matter they all look alike.........happy 4th of July cause we get to bbq and welcome our new neighbors.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:31 other posts 
Good thing Kam is in charge or the border.... Not a chance in hell she goes down there and has her picture taken next to that disaster. Nope, she is too busy bitching about new floors in "her" government paid residence.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:57 other posts 
Ha I can just picture sleepy joe and auntie kam out shopping for new curtains and a new comforter for her bed and I bet she pushes him through the store in a wheelchair
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 09:45 other posts 
didn't take the "squad member" long to get the shit started

What is racist about trying to keep bums out? Bums come in all races.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:40 other posts 
A cow trapped in a backyard swimming pool in Gilgandra, New South Wales, was 'mooved' to safety by local State Emergency Service volunteers on April 3. The Gilgandra SES Unit, which took this video, said the animal was coaxed from the pool. The footage shows the cow standing neck-deep in the swimming pool.1 day ago

This was reported in Australia yesterday. Was it Lix cooling off all her pounds?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:59 other posts 
Hahaha count on it

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 13:13 other posts 

China sucking ass yet again. Sneaky lying fucks that they are....
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 13:53 other posts 
There has been recent talk of boycotting the Bejing Winter Olympics in 2022 wonder if this and other stuff going on is fueling this chatter.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 17:07 other posts 
This didn't help but believe the boycott is related to their human rights issues, a rather impotent move considering China has hosted in the past.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 17:31 other posts 
There's lots more of course. They are still holding those 2 Canadian guys for nothing. Why does China always get the Olympics and the WHO bows to them.....follow the money
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 20:36 other posts 
The Who blows them... China sucks. That dip shit from the Netherlands that is a member loves to defend China.. They are awesome
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 20:40 other posts 
You must be taking about anal licker he thinks he knows everything about everything
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:29 other posts 
Dgraff I am indeed... a woke retard. Never seen someone so woke and informed! A good little commie cunt. You know damn well this cunt rants about all this crap he posts but NEVER wants any of it in his own backyard. Probably wants us to believe he wants to pay more taxes too!

Just feels the need to share he is so woke and brilliant. Translation: an insecure hack that gets his information from Twitter and MSLSD

By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 21:57 other posts 
I’m watching America’s most wanted a dark skinned man robs a 7/11 convenience store he’s young and very dumb he’s wearing his shirt on his face revealing many tattoos including a Cuban flag 🇨🇺 gee do you think it could be one of those wonderful Cubans that candy thinks contribute so much to the Florida area this happened in Tampa
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 08:02 other posts 
I guess that old cunt, the Saggy Granny forgot about the Mariel Boat Lift... When Castro emptied his jails and sent them to Florida. I am sure they are contributing nicely to society and the economy!

Those parents then went out to watch their rat brats turn into criminals themselves. Then again, the Saggy Granny doesn't really understand history, math, geography, or common sense. She really is the site dullard! A true iconoclast!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 10:27 other posts 
I remember it well Fidel Castro called it the Mariel boat lift he freed all his prisoners pointed to Florida and said fly be free then some how they ended up in fort Indian town gap not 10 miles from my house and the filthy fuckers were climbing up on the barrix and jacking off right by the main road they would also escape at night then you would see helicopters flying around with search lights looking for them
By #610414 30,Mar,21 11:28
But he did. He’s helping the Tampa police get more funding. Win win I call it
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But seriously, have you any idea how many yahoos from your neck of the woods come down to south Florida to do mischief? Major murder and drugs mischief? We call them “shitkickers “
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 11:41 other posts 
I have no idea but I can guarantee you that I have no interest in any thing down south way to hot for me and I don’t like grits and I m not old enough to retire
By #610414 05,Apr,21 08:56
FYI- we have “pan con mantequilla”, fried eggs with potatoes, sausage and very strong Cuban coffee. Grits are for you a__holes south of the Mason-Dixon Line but north of Tallahassee. Many people don’t even know what grits are. We explain it’s the sandy stuff left in your ass after a major dump.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 09:54 other posts 
Up north we eat steak 🥩 eggs and home fries for breakfast
By #610414 06,Apr,21 20:15
So what do you want? A Kuppie doll?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:41 other posts 
No a Howard Dewey button

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 07:06 other posts 
Kick that viruses 🦠 ass Bella
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 11:16 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 15:57 other posts 
I tested positive for COVID, I'll be back when I'm feeling better.
By #610414 02,Apr,21 16:04
I’m sorry for your misfortune. Hope it’s mild and you make a full recovery.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 06:09 other posts 
That’s very nice of you candy Bella will make a full recovery on her own she is a strong woman who has not abused her body with foolish things like cigarettes
By WristThick [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 18:33 other posts 
Just messaged you.
I'm very sorry to hear that!
I agree with what TWOWARM said...I hope you have a super-mild case and you make a full recovery.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 13:40 other posts 
Feel better soon Bella.
By #574505 03,Apr,21 15:40
Hoping you filling better by now.
Get well soon. Take good care of yourself.
Get well soon..... thought you'd been a little quiet. Some people it's mild and some get the shit kicked out off them we hope yours is quick and speedy recovery.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 13:54 other posts 
I see Lix has begged and pleaded for votes to be on the main again. And with that massive rear end of hers! To that point, she could be a human drive-in movie theater with that giant arse!

Cheap tickets and an off brand movie for sure!

Maybe the ghost of JohnS can help sort out the projector?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   ...#769

Show It Off