pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #444

Pages:  #1... #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 26,Mar,21 15:39
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 15:45 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 18:43 other posts 
That’s great the best banner I’ve seen yet
By #574505 26,Mar,21 19:15
I couldn't post the video people have flags in there yards
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 21:25 other posts 
I have saw several red biden sucks flags under Trump flags lately.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 14:01 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Must have been a sorry ass employee!

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 20:10 other posts 
Question - 1st Biden Press Conference - wouldn't it have been faster and easier if he had just turned the tele-prompter around so we could read the answers ourselves?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 22:17 other posts 
I didn't see the press conference. What did he discuss?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 05:33 other posts 
I didn’t see it either so I take it there was a lot of stuttering stammering and delayed answers
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

As any one with dementia would
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 07:39 other posts 
All true. Soft ball questions from hand picked reporters. Scripted answers often rambling on off topic. Best to watch the highlights on Fox.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 08:43 other posts 
I'm elated that over 4 billion dollars of stimulus money is slated for illegal immigrants. Thank you, Joe. Thank you, Kam.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 09:37 other posts 
Unreal.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 19:52 other posts 
Here's another interesting read from The Epoch Times

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 09:50 other posts 
I knew that would happen the Democrats believe you just open the door and let any one in
--------------------------------------- added after 107 seconds

Free hand outs to all immigrants
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 10:03 other posts 
Yea, how nice of biden to let in alot of fresh wuhan virus into Texas while they are trying to reopen their state.
I guess it is bidens revenge for voting against him in 2020.
By #610414 23,Mar,21 15:53
I think the Feds should pay $1000 to any illegal alien to go back to their original country and $200 a month for life
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 17:43 other posts 
How about we build a wall and finish it this time to keep them out in the first place
By #610414 23,Mar,21 18:29
You still think that works???
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 18:44 other posts 
It would if it was air tight no gap’s and patrolled every day
By #610414 24,Mar,21 07:42
Dgraff Phart A wall never kept intruders out. Biggest wall in the world (Great Wall of China) could not keep the hordes out. I know you two are not math wizards, but, to effectively patrol such a distance, the guards would have to patrol about a 5 football fields stretch and on motorized vehicles. The wall would have to be about 2200 miles long or 23232 sections. Each section would need 3 guards per day plus a floater to cover days off and vacations. That would mean almost a paroll of 70000 plus support (supervisors, area controlers, etc). It's way, way cheaper to give them (illegal aliens)money. And let's not forget the cost of building it.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Actually the border is about 1900 miles
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 07:51 other posts 
Ok then how about this let the state of Texas sell hunting licenses at 50 dollars a pop they can generate revenue and patrol our border at the same time what respected hunter would pass up a chance to bag and tag a cartel member and it would be a bonus if he or she had a backpack of drugs on them
By #610414 24,Mar,21 08:03
Why do you believe the Clown's lie that all illegals are cartel members, rapists, murderers, and generally disreputable people. Sorry to burst your bubble but most are decent persecuted, hungry people wanting to live in a better society.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Think about it. Wait, that would tax your brain. Anyway, a cartel member making beaucoup amounts of money would not travel like a coyote.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 09:25 other posts 
I didn’t get my information from Trump some one maybe Bella posted a video of the governor of Texas pleading for Biden to give them some help the video was very informative as to what is really going on down there
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 12:08 other posts 
On March 13, 2021, phart posted this concern voiced by Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

By #610414 24,Mar,21 12:34
Governor Abbott? The one step away from being a KKK wizard Abbott?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 14:13 other posts 
That has nothing to do with anything did you even watch the video before you just blurted out anything they have a serious problem down there and our government is sitting in a corner jacking off it’s not like any thing like in Florida were you have an occasional raft or bath tub float up on the beach with a fucking Cuban in it
By #610414 24,Mar,21 16:13
The Mariel Cuban exodus was a major event with thousands of refugees arriving from Cuba. Things have slowed down since the law changed (if you got to land you got asylum). Now everyone gets shipped back.

1.53 million Cubans live in Florida.
Florida (1.53 million in 2017) has the highest concentration of Cuban Americans in the U.S., standing out in part because of its proximity to Cuba, followed by California (110,702), New Jersey (99,987), Texas (86,183) and New York (78,47.
Cuban Americans - Wikipedia

Before you chastise me for not reading an article get aquainted with what you are spouting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 16:50 other posts 
We don’t have any that i have seen in Pennsylvania you know why because we won’t put up with the filthy mother fuckers but I remember them fort Indian town gap is were they sent them to in 1979 or 1980 if I remember correctly and by the way that from my mind not google
By #610414 25,Mar,21 07:42
Dgraff filthy mother fuckers? This is the pot calling the kettle black. You, a queer, filthy, unkempt, cycle gang member with a chip in your shoulder and a serious lack of education calling them filthy mother fuckers? HA
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 09:25 other posts 
Cycle gang member I’m the Vice President
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Why do you stick up for those grease balls are you fucking one of them you know Fidel Castro opened up his jail pointed to the United States and said fly be free
By #610414 25,Mar,21 18:32
My son in law and my daughter in law are Cuban American. My daughter in law's brother is married to a Mexican. I have many friends fron latin America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Most of these people are prosperous, law abiding, good people. Charlie was born in Argentina. Buenos Aires to be precise and he can run rings, education wise, around you and most of the members here. The Cubans took a sleepy city (Miami) and made it into the financial powerhouse Miami is today. While you "gringos" were leaving with sayings like "will the last American bring the flag." Fools.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 19:21 other posts 
It figures you have wet backs grease balls blacks in your family and I wouldn’t be surprised if you hiding a couple gooks or a couple Rican’s maybe perhaps an aboriginal like lix son and you keep knocking my education I run 3 successful businesses of 40 years im not located along the highway I’m in the country so I have to realia on repeat customers but still I have no bosses and no ass holes telling me what to do I’m not a yes man to no one and I love to buck the system every chance I get I’m living the dream baby
By #610414 25,Mar,21 20:02
I'm glad you are happy. My son in law started his shop when he was 16. He now has one of the premire high price shops in Miami. He takes care of Ferrari, Maserati, Corvet, Mercedes, and Lamborghini. He's a high school dropout but rubs shoulders with lawyers, CEOs and rich tourists. He taught himself to be proper and he gives everyone an even shake. You found a way to be a successful businesses owner. That's great, but, with your attitude towards other people you are nothing but an aberration. I keep forgetting that most Americans consider Puerto Ricans as foreigners
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 20:36 other posts 
The stupid mayor of Lebanon sent out flyers inviting them to come and live tax free for 5 years and they flooded in like cockroaches
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 14:26 other posts 
Thank you Bella I knew I seen it but I didn’t remember were
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 23:38 other posts 
works better than 1000 down and 200 a month for life I bet!
Nothing will fix it now very well,BUT a change of the guard in the whitehouse could help but that will take another 20 months.and alot of wuhan virus can be spread and alot of jobs stolen from Americans by then.
bidens revenge on Texas is what this amounts to.
By #610414 24,Mar,21 07:46
Phart see previous post
86 million for hotels for immigrants while our National Guard had to sleep on garage floors in January protecting the now closed door White House
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 15:17 other posts 
Well when you are importing voters for your party you have to treat them well you know?
I think 80 million went to pakistan for gender research to.Like that really helps the wuhan-covid crisis.
By #610414 24,Mar,21 07:54
Phart, you do know that before illegals can vote they have to:

Get permanent status that takes about two yrs to complete.

Live a total of five years as a legal to meet citizenship
requirements.

Then they can vote. Seems like a slow way to get voters.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 14:19 other posts 
Not now days they just mail in ballots across the border but only if they are for Biden
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

wet backs for Biden
By #610414 24,Mar,21 16:18
Oh, fuck. If you can't win an argument with reason, fart with your mouth.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 12:34 other posts 
Rome was not built in a day.
And the dems want America down on it's knees regardless of how long it takes.
As for calling the govenor of Texas a KKK member,why would you even think that? He is asking biden and his gang of idiots for some help to cope with the problems they are allowing to grow.Illegals are endangering tax paying citizens,stealing and so forth and you and other seem to think it is ok. Well go to the border and give them some water or something. Why not go fix the fences for the ranchers the illegals tear down as they come accross so they won't loose their cattle that might have been meant for YOUR supper table.
Why is it always considered America's responseablity to take on all the illegals anyway?
There was mention of flying some of them to the northern states. I am thinking fly them on into canada,let them have them.
By #610414 25,Mar,21 16:27
Are you listening to yourself?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 20:49 other posts 
I just wish YOU were.
And Trump had a great idea,sell Puerto Rico.The Spanish dumped the burden on us as part of ending a war.I think it was for spite as the US is constantly rebuilding it because the poor folks have no resources and depend on outside help.Put those folks on some safe land and let that island be a vacation spot with tents and such.
By #610414 24,Mar,21 07:47
The Clown was still president then
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 10:00 other posts 
I remember the photo opp with Jill Biden handing out chocolate to the guards when the story broke....maybe she should go to the border
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 12:17 other posts 
That's a wonderful idea! The FLOTUS can position herself close to the border to conveniently and officially welcome the illegal immigrants with chocolates, compliments of the United States taxpayers! And you know what else would be lovely? A clean tee-shirt that has the following;

WE ❤ UNCLE JOE & AUNTIE KAM

With a picture of their faces, of course. 👍
By #610414 24,Mar,21 12:31
What a wonderful idea. It would go a long way to show our neighbors we really aren’t bigots like the Clown
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 06:55 other posts 
It would be a great idea if they fed them EXLAX instead of chocolate
--------------------------------------- added after 94 seconds

Or make them drink there own water that will give them the shits
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 12:35 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 20:51 other posts 
Don't you EVER read the damn signs at the park?

They plainly say,"Don't feed the Animals".
Reason,the animals forget how to take care of themselves and become dependant on the humans
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 21:48 other posts 
To late the wet backs all ready depend on us

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   ...#769

Show It Off