Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #441

Pages:  #1... #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 17:07 other posts 
I just read something to the effect
" Our borders opened before our schools,we've been had!"
By #610414 10,Apr,21 08:37
So, you are saying our children should be exposed to covid before illegals?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 08:44 other posts 
The whole thing is coming unraveled. If the virus is so dangerous,why is it ok for the illegals to bring more over here?
By #610414 10,Apr,21 08:59
What do you know and how do you know it? One million five hundred thousands flew into the USA between 1/1/2021 and 4/8/2021. And you think illegals are bringing covid in? Phart, your reasoning does not compute.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 10:45 other posts 
You haven't proven your case either. We would be safer at this time with a closed border to get our issues under wraps.
By #610414 10,Apr,21 19:45
Pick one. Open the country or close it tight
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:48 other posts 
Fuck that open our schools but close our borders I’m sick of this nonsense
By #610414 12,Apr,21 17:57
Dgraff you are just sick

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 21:01 other posts 
Got my new concealed weapons permit in the mail today I’m good for another 5 years
And for the gun haters they don’t just give them to just any one I go through a Truro background check the sheriff that conducted the background check was impressed that a private citizen would go through the same weapons training that the Pennsylvania state police go through
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 08:25 other posts 
Gun control is a tight pattern on the range
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:41 other posts 
Absolutely
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:39 other posts 
Sleepy Joe to take executive action today on gun control... I am sure that criminals will take notice!

How many blacks will shoot other blacks in Chicago this summer? 703 so far this year. Up 184 from the same time last year. This was reported by the Chicago Tribune. ZERO liberal outrage!
By #610414 07,Apr,21 07:21
That says more about the lack of training for the Pennsylvania State Police than how great your training was. It amazes me that you can think your own countrymen, the Puerto Ricans are crap, but, getting a firearm permit is great. As I always say, you yahoos don't have balls. You need a gun to equalize your yellow streaks
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 08:47 other posts 
First of all who said anything about the Puerto Rican’s second I sleep with one every weekend third the Pennsylvania state police have some of the best training in the world and fourth I don’t ever wish to shoot any one I would much rather beat the shit out of them with the but of the pistol you know mar their face up so bad you can’t tell if there a man or an alien there’s more self gratification that way
By #610414 07,Apr,21 19:33
Thirteen days ago you posted:

t figures you have wet backs grease balls blacks in your family and I wouldn’t be surprised if you hiding a couple gooks or a couple .............Rican’s ..............maybe perhaps an aboriginal like lix son and you keep knocking my education

First, you showed how you feel about a group of American citizens. Second, your writing shows how good your education is.
Third, you find more gratification in BEATING someone into a pulp. How wonderful. You are a hell of a guy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 19:47 other posts 
Thank you thank you don’t be great full just throw money at me
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

Dirty deeds done dirt cheep
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 06:59 other posts 
Of course you do realize candy that I pick topics that I know infuriate you then I respond with answers that wind you up and send you into a tail spin then I sit back in my chair and laugh my ass off I don’t mean any thing by it it’s just me I’ve always been a bit of an instigator
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 07:13 other posts 
Beating the shit out of someone is a much better solution for both partys than just up and shoot them. Sometimes a person just does something STUPID and needs a well written reminder that you just don't do that. No murder charges,the idiot lives another day to remember and use his lessons in life to perhaps become a better,productive citizen.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 20:03 other posts 
Your response speaks volumes in regards to your lack of faith in the very law enforcement you anti gunners think we should all depend on whole heartedly for our security.
Puerto rico was dumped on us by spain for spite.We should give it back.Cost the taxpayers millions.
By #610414 08,Apr,21 12:39
Phart Representatives of Spain and the United States signed a peace treaty in Paris on December 10, 1898, which established the independence of Cuba, ceded Puerto Rico and Guam to the United States, and allowed the victorious power to purchase the Philippines Islands from Spain for $20 million.

it wasn't dumped on us
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 16:17 other posts 
So you have never had a used car that was a lemon and was happy to find a sucker for it eh?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 21:32 other posts 
Absolutely and the United States were the suckers
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 22:23 other posts 
Yep,with little 3 foot long sticks hanging out their ass's.
Just look at the grief that little place caused after the last storm.Stuff was found rotting from the storm before! DUH!
By #610414 09,Apr,21 06:56
So this is what you think of our veterans.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 07:27 other posts 
What do our veterans have to do with Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
By #610414 09,Apr,21 08:02
We fought a war with spain.

During the Spanish-American War, U.S. forces launch their invasion of Puerto Rico, the 108-mile-long, 40-mile-wide island that was one of Spain’s two principal possessions in the Caribbean. With little resistance, U.S. troops under General Nelson A. Miles were able to secure the island by mid-August. After the signing of an armistice with Spain, American troops raised the U.S. flag over the island, formalizing U.S. authority over its one million inhabitants. In December, the Treaty of Paris was signed, ending the Spanish-American War and officially approving the cession of Puerto Rico to the United States.

That is what it has to do with it. Our boys fought for it.
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

And nobody gave it to us. We conquered it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 09:21 other posts 
Oops our mistake
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Oh thank you for the history lesson I must have fell asleep in history class that day
By #610414 09,Apr,21 11:00
Dgraff then you also missed the fact that US territories have no voting rights at all and all their help, or lack of it is haphazard, at best. Much like The Great Clown's effort to bring paper towels to the people of Puerto Rico. The saying has been for many years, if you conquer us than you have to take care of us. They should become our 51st state.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 11:06 other posts 
I’m all for them becoming a state then they have to pay taxes just like me
By #610414 09,Apr,21 11:27
They already do. Dgraff before you get those size 12 feet any furder in your mouth, do some research. I guess you also slept through the GOOGLE classes.
Thought I heard the Puerto Ricans get benefits from the United States like food stamps...if that's true, I wonder what other benefits they get also...welfare checks too?
I'm not judging like it sounds like I am...just wondering.
By #610414 10,Apr,21 19:49
As American citizens they get the same benefits as the rest of the country. They pay to Social Security, too
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:58 other posts 
That’s funny markis my mans mother lives in Pennsylvania and has never worked a day in her life she lives off our government and so does her mother they all live in the same house all collecting benefits and food stamps with a boyfriend of the mothers living there and working making 20 dollars an hour this pisses me off and causes problems between me and Markis
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And another thing if you fucking liberals want to live in a country where there are no guns then go the fuck to the UK to live and don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out guns have been in this country since the 1600s long before libtards so if you don’t love living here the way it is then get the fuck out
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

God damn dumb ass blonds
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Yes I’m drunk and I’m unloading on all your dumb shit at one time
By #610414 11,Apr,21 08:00
Listen, you drunk fuck, there are many reasons why someone gets food stamps and monetary payments from the government. I don't know Markis's family's situation but I can tell you that if someone has no work history and starts collecting monetary help from the government, seldom make more than the minimum. This is about $380 a month. It's so little that many times, relatives and friends move in together. I've heard it say, those people are rabbits. Ten or more live in that small appartment.
However, let's do some extra research. These people don't go downtown and have a coffee and come back home getting money and food stamps. Someone in the state had to review their case and approve these people for food stamps, etc. You, in your limited understanding of anything that's important, wouldn't know that. You assume us LIBERTADS give it away. It's funny how those that complain the most want Social Security, cheap medical help, and a working infrastructure.--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutesAnother thing, you drunk fuck, I was born in the USA. My Dad spent 5yrs in the Atlantic chasing Nazi subs and rode bombers in the Pacific against the Japs. He's buried in a national cemetery for vets. He paid for the privilege of having sons be born and have a say so on the politics of this great country. It's dumb fucks like you that don't understand that that is what this country, the Constitution, is all about. You dumb fucks are only familiar with the second ammendment. You dumb fucks don't even know how the Constitution starts. So, you don't like my or other LIBERTADS politics? Then you move to another country. Go to the Congo. Gorillas like you are hunted there.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 08:29 other posts 
You Democrats only make up 32 percent in the United States so quit trying to fuck every thing up for every one else go to the UK were you might be welcome or maybe go to that dust bowl Australia were you can be happy with out making us gun owners miserable 😖
By #610414 12,Apr,21 17:54
Dgraff if you are going to spout statistics.....tell the whole stories.

On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republican, and 41% as Independent.

There are more Democrats than Republicans....and more indipendents (who usually lean more democrat) then either.

When you say we fuck everything up, remember, we have the votes.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 19:37 other posts 
Several members have approached me on a private basis to tell me that they contracted COVID-19. I might be wrong however I get the feeling that they are feeling embarrassment. WHY? There should be no shame in getting sick.
By #610414 10,Apr,21 19:42
I hope you are getting better
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 20:58 other posts 
I tried to reply to you blog post but it didn't go thru.I am glad you are feeling better. I see no need for embarrassment either.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:17 other posts 
Of course there should not be any shame in getting sick.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:31 other posts 
Bella is back!!!!
By #275407 10,Apr,21 21:32
It's just a flu, nothing to be ashamed about, I've had many flu's and I'm sure everyone else has, now on the other hand, if I had herpees, or syphylis, or hiv,ect, then there's something to be ashamed on telling others. And I don't want to know about others having them, that's personal. But flu it's normal in life to get them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:41 other posts 
Any person can fall ill when I was younger I thought I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof but when I reached my 50s I realized I had problems going on nothing to be ashamed of it happens
By #275407 10,Apr,21 21:44
We all have problems, at any age.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:50 other posts 
Yeah I guess you’re right but I had my problem after 50
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:51 other posts 
Do you shit your pants, yet?
By #275407 10,Apr,21 21:52
I think we all went to fart b4 and got more then we wanted
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 21:54 other posts 
Too much information.....
By #275407 10,Apr,21 21:54
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 22:13 other posts 
Hahaha now ain’t this som shit
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 06:54 other posts 
Yea,just the older you get,the less you trust those farts.
By #610414 12,Apr,21 17:34
cody8789 that's an understatement
Bella's BACK! Hi bella!
By #574505 11,Apr,21 07:10
Think I had it when it started. I felt like hell for a few weeks.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 15:39 other posts 
Jamie are you requesting the site medical officer visit you ????
By #574505 12,Apr,21 16:05
Nope

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   ...#769

Show It Off