Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #438

Pages:  #1... #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 17,Apr,21 07:49
Rehash

Well, Bella, you certainly look black. Or did the COVID kill you and that’s your decomposing body?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 08:04 other posts 
Such a needy, attention seeking mess. Poor, old girl.

No one gives a shit, you are seen for what you are, a MISERABLE, old woman.
By #610414 17,Apr,21 08:26
The pot calling the kettle black? I can't really say what I think about you. You get all pissy and block me. For a "prominent member" you have a real thin skin. Heck, I had to stop calling you a bitch witch......and I'm not saying that now.
And the site had to endur.....er...look at your eye for 9 years?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

REHASH

Fucking assholes, all. They are too stupid for life yet they bring their shit to other members. None of you know the meaning of friendship, decency, or down right comprehension. All you know is how to fuck each other in the ass literally and be bitches. No wonder Lix and other members think you people are garbage.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 09:01 other posts 
REHASH.

I will address you; your words, your actions speak loudly about your true character. Open your eyes, you may have fooled yourself but you haven't fooled anyone else...there's nothing pretty about you.

REHASH

She's not fooling anyone but herself. I honestly think people see her for what she is; needy, attention seeking, vulgar, abrasive and hateful.

REHASH

You may believe that you see a beautiful and vivacious woman when you look in the mirror. Your "beauty" is subjective. All you have to do to dispel the illusion is to speak. POOF!, gone! Your attitude clearly shows just what an unattractive woman you really are.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 09:02 other posts 
I'm really tiring of you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 09:15 other posts 
Your not the only one
By #610414 17,Apr,21 09:47
the word is YOU'RE you uneducated oaf
By #610414 17,Apr,21 09:51
Bella! if I came here to enjoy your good graces, I'd kill myself. Like always, you start your crap, then you involve me, then you say you are getting tired of me and the conclusion is you block me. Well, have at it. I can't stop you nor can I ask for fair play.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 10:05 other posts 
Have you ever thought of taking a handful of pills and laying down and going to sleep? You are one sad and miserable old woman.
By #610414 17,Apr,21 10:24
So are you. Nine years on site and have 37 members blocking you. What does that say about you?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 10:39 other posts 
Really, twowarm, you are one thick headed woman. What really is your mission on this site? If it's to be irritating? If it is, mission accomplished.

The 37 people that have blacklisted me have done so for various reasons. Some because they are interested in men, only, some because I'm opinionated, one because she is a weak bitch, and two members did so because they followed the lead of their puppetmaster. Whatever.

You continue to be abrasive, hostile, vulgar because of your desire to be in whatever "spotlight" you perceive there to be. Life is short, grow up, your behavior is so unbecoming it really detracts from the outward beauty that you feel you possess.
By #610414 17,Apr,21 11:12
Tell you what. I'll stay out of your and Dgraff's way if you stay out of mine. I'm done engaging you two. Your Thread is still a good one as long as you two keep to your side of the street. Please heel your puppet.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 12:34 other posts 
Tell you what, fuck off.

I, very rarely, interact with you because I choose not to. You're what I would refer to as a one trick pony. For the most part, your posts in this thread are meant to be contrary to others, which in and of itself, is not what is offensive, it's your abrasive attitude toward asserting your opinion. In aussieman's thread, you lick so much ass, my guess is your breath smells like shit.

A NASTY REHASH OF YOURS

Besides, you were dying from covid. I thought I could talk trash about you.
What is it with you? Are you special? An untouchable? Have you considered moving to India?

Do me a favor, move along, post where members appreciate your thoughts and where the members will treat you with the respect you feel that you deserve.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 13:22 other posts 
You tell her Bella
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 16:32 other posts 
I guess now you think you are in a position to make deals yet well your not your the laughing stock of this site even admin had a good laugh at your cry baby abuse referral on me

By #610414 16,Apr,21 07:57
Phart ,, Dgraff said the following:

...everyone else read the same thing I read in fact even phart commented that you are just mean for what you said about Bella! ...

Phart...please tell me what I said about Bella! that you consider mean. At least show me were I have to go to see what I've said about Bella!. Ever since we unblocked each other, I have tried hard not to be nasty to her. Yes, we don't see eye to eye about a lot of things (like how she sticks up for @Degraff@) but I never meant to say anything mean about her getting covid.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 09:53 other posts 
"Bella never informed us on her progress with covid. Frankly, I wished her well when I found out, but, truthfully, I didn't nor do I now care a fig about her health."

You are disingenuous, you are vulgar and abrasive, you seek to be the center of attention and there is nothing pretty about that.
By #610414 16,Apr,21 11:27
So what? That’s the way I am. You are a goody-two-shoes and never cuss or get mad. People are different
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 11:28 other posts 
I don't have all day to search for what you said but you said something that insinuated you didn't care if she died from the virus. Although we don't agree on details about the virus, neither of us should be wishing someones death from it.
By #610414 16,Apr,21 14:58
Phart, I never did. I don't do that
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:50 other posts 
Well, the remark was something to do with her looking black and perhaps covid already killed her .Perhaps I interpreted it wrong,so I can honestly say,perhaps there was not as much foulness in the wording as it first appeared.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 13:24 other posts 
I’m sorry you had to get dragged into her nonsense phart
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 13:47 other posts 
Gee, why was I dragged into the nonsense? I was gone for at least one week and was trashed upon my return.

I freakin did not owe anyone any explanation. I posted that I had COVID, which was more than anyone needed to know and I blogged upon my return. I'm still not 100% and my parents and sister are in the hospital and that's been a full plate for me. So exactly where was it that I came back guns a blazing? What did I do to be pulled into the nonsense or warrant the ugly posts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 16:23 other posts 
It’s just nonsense that you got dragged into her bull shit to
The whole thing started with her posting her commie views about guns knowing full well that she would send everyone in to a tail spin oh she knew dammed well what she was doing
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 14:29 other posts 
Thats ok, it behooves a fellow to be reminded of the quality of people he hangs around with.Prevents complacency.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 13:35 other posts 
You may believe that you see a beautiful and vivacious woman when you look in the mirror. Your "beauty" is subjective. All you have to do to dispel the illusion is to speak. POOF!, gone! Your attitude clearly shows just what an unattractive woman you really are.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 14:45 other posts 
You know Bella she has that look that spells trouble I run into people like that at the shop and I usually tell them that I’m booked up 3 months just so I don’t have to deal with them
By #610414 16,Apr,21 15:04
ALL RIGHT ALREADY. YOU PEOPLE WANT TO FIGHT AND BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO?
OK, BUT, IF I'M GOING TO BE excoriated, then I might as well take advantage of the situation.....so
I HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY FROM COVID. THERE, NOW YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND MAY THE DEVIL TAKE YOU.PHART, YOU ARE AN ASS, DGRAFF YOU ARE A STUPID SHIT, AND YOU, BELLA, GET OFF YOUR RED SLIPPERS
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Blah, blah, blah. You guys are really something. Yea, I'm ugly, I'm a cunt, and I'm from Florida. Get over it.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:42 other posts 
And for GODS SAKE take your meds before that heart surgery goes south.And the devil doesn't want me,Trust me,I would figure out how to turn off his damn gas furnace!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:46 other posts 
You fat ulgy cunt your old and at the end of your life and you are going to hell for your actions
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:00 other posts 
Please don't stoop to her level. Her "ugly" is undeniable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:09 other posts 
Ok please go away you ugly old cunt from Florida
By #610414 16,Apr,21 22:16
Listen B!!!, you are no bed of roses either. According to Lix you are the worse of the worse
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 22:27 other posts 
You two are like two peas in a pod and I really don't give a rat's ass what either of you think.

I will address you; your words, your actions speak loudly about your true character. Open your eyes, you may have fooled yourself but you haven't fooled anyone else...there's nothing pretty about you.
By #610414 17,Apr,21 07:36
No one cares what you give, least of all, me. And I'll give it back at you.
I don't care what you think of me.
By #610414 16,Apr,21 22:14
Maybe, but, I don't care. My only concern is that you will be in hell too. Perhaps Dante was right and you will be on a separate level
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 23:13 other posts 
Commie cunt
By #610414 17,Apr,21 07:38
HA,HA,HA. HEY, EVERYONE, DGRAFF JUST PM ME TELLING ME HE'S MADLY IN LOVE WITH LIX. HE WANTS LIX TO RIDE HIM
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 09:24 other posts 
I really doubt any one will believe that you stupid lying commie bitch but just in case I posted a picture of our chat on my page it shows 2 hand guns with a descriptive message since I know you love guns so much
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

You know people are only afraid of what they don’t understand

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 09:11 other posts 
I have to wonder why some members feel that other members must cave in to their demand for a "verification" picture. What is it that you believe that they owe YOU? Maybe YOU should prove to them that it is you who are legit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 10:28 other posts 
Delusions of grandeur perhaps?

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 16:06 other posts 
Someone around here has had too much to drink today... sheesh
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 17:11 other posts 
Ya think!? And it's the epitome of pretty, too!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 18:04 other posts 
Um, I heard fried onions make a certain member fart. I'm curious whether fried onions affect others that way.

I tell you what makes my gut rumble, yep, White Castle! Those are 2" x 2" steamed burgers with 5 holes, topped by steamed onions, one pickle and a ketchup/mustard mix. Those little suckers tear me up every ding dang time!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:43 other posts 
Oh but they are soooo delicious they rip me up to but I love them
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:03 other posts 
You have White Castle in PA? It's funny, they, White Castle, refers to their burgers as being "sliders". Me, I refer to them as gut grenades.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:06 other posts 
Hahaha and I eat at least 5 of them at a time
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:09 other posts 
Five at a time? No wonder you're tore up!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:07 other posts 
Been saying it for a long, long time: The Saggy Granny is a disgusting lump. She runs her mouth and then plays the victim. She says very offensive things but wants everyone to think she is so woke and and awesome.

She is nothing but white trash. Fuck her and the eight people that live in that trailer.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 21:13 other posts 
Be nice.

She's not fooling anyone but herself. I honestly think people see her for what she is; needy, attention seeking, vulgar, abrasive and hateful

By #610414 16,Apr,21 15:12
I've known several people who are as dumb as a door, but, Phart is unique in that department. What an ass
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:36 other posts 
NO I am NOT alone in that department,please,when you fart roll down the window you are choking me!

And why call me dumb as a door? There you are saying mean things about me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:40 other posts 
Go the fuck away you ugly bitch
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:41 other posts 
Uh,what did I do?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:58 other posts 
phart, the only thing you are "guilty" of is expressing that you feel that she was out of line. Remember, this is a woman who perceives herself as being a "beautiful" woman. She may tick the boxes on external beauty but she lacks in internal beauty.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   ...#769

Show It Off