Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #440

Pages:  #1... #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 06:32 other posts 
A mass shooting at a FedEx hub in Indianapolis, IN!? This insanity has to stop.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 16,Apr,21 07:59
Outlaw guns

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 06:29 other posts 
Maybe grocery stores could put a broom in front of the cart so you can sweep their floors before you do the cashiers job.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 06:45 other posts 
Why not? Think about how "customer service" has evolved in your lifetime. Are there any gas stations where attendants pump your gas and check your oil? There probably are, but that is probably because there is some liability law in effect. One hundred years ago, KMART came to town and offered lower prices on things that were more expensive than in department stores. How was KMART to accomplish this? Simple! There were no store clerks there to assist you in locating what you needed if it wasn't on their shelf.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 01:52 other posts 
I'm gonna go nuts!!!!

It sounds like 50 freighters are anchored right outside of my house and they're all tooting their horns at one another. It is 01:52 and dammit.....I WANT TO SLEEP!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 04:21 other posts 
Hahaha OMG that’s crazy 😝
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 16:42 other posts 
Maybe they are worried about being the next Suez Canal incident.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 17:12 other posts 
Huh? Zoom.....right over my head!

By #610414 15,Apr,21 07:44
As I get older I notice my memory gets worse. I forget the words I want to say and have to hunt for other words that mean the same. I was never a good speller. I’ve always was a good student but my English (and other) papers were always full of red. Now There’s spell check. There’s some infuriating things about this app but it still is so helpful. How do you feel about spell check?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 10:27 other posts 
It’s got flaws but it is helpful
By #574505 15,Apr,21 11:38
I'm the same way I use to able to spell better then now.but I still love to read
By #610414 15,Apr,21 14:33
Me too. Reading is my favorite thing to do besides that “other thing”, I love a real book or magazine

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 17:51 other posts 
I just read an interesting blog, blah, blah, blah... The writer is allegedly a young guy living in LA who is looking for someone to suck his cock.

Now all of that is the typical blah, blah, blah that is posted. Now you ask what was so interesting? The writer went on to describe himself as having long hair which is "saloned 4 times weekly". Seriously? Who in the heck has the time or money to be a salon four times weekly? I must not be living right....
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:39 other posts 
Hahaha I don’t have enough hair anymore to comb even I fix it with a towel after I get out of the shower
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 02:03 other posts 
My point being, there are only 7 days in a week and this guy says he's in the salon 4 of those days. He says he lives in Los Angeles, so I doubt he's going to Fantastic Sam's or BoRic, nor is the salon he frequents charging Fantastic Sam's or BoRic prices. Who the heck has the time or money to frequent a salon four days of the week for a wash and blowout?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 03:47 other posts 
No one I know but I seen that account and had a good laugh

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 16:32 other posts 
Is it possible? Can it really be!? Members do pay attention and are able to string together multiple passes in Play Ball! Currently, two members have received the 30 point site bonus, will it be three?

BALLZDIXNCLITZ to DirtyDee at 15:17
DirtyDee to Rose at 15:19
Rose to coos at 15:20
coos to *expertease* at 15:26
*expertease* to Sammie1967 at 15:35
Sammie1967 to Leonboy at 15:36
Leonboy to manteiga at 15:42

And my guess, the play will stop at manteiga
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 16:59 other posts 
Last week I was the second passer and received my 30 points but it don’t happen often
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:04 other posts 
Just as I guessed, at the last minute (16:37, 55 minutes after he received it) manteiga passed the ball back to *expertease* and SPOILED the play.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:35 other posts 
Hey I just got 30 points in the ball game
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:08 other posts 
Woo hoo! Congrats to dgraff!

And the play went down like this;

dgraff to eichel at 17:46
eichel to BiCurious069 at 17:49
BiCurious069 to bigbullcock at 17:59
bigbullcock to in-the-butt at 18:06
in-the-butt to Dicksuckr at 18:11

And the play stopped with Dicksuckr

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:08 other posts 
Has anyone noticed how often decent posts are often buried under BULLSHIT?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:36 other posts 
Yes I do
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:59 other posts 
Me too!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 10:59 other posts 
The profile for longtime member, member #3, PATRICK, was deleted due to inactivity. As you can tell, PATRICK was a member since day 1.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 11:22 other posts 
That’s terrible I hope he is all right
What year did he join?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 12:05 other posts 
Well, if admin is member #1, do some rough 'rithmetic, PATRICK was member #3.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 13:48 other posts 
2008 holy hell he was here 5 years already by the time I joined
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 14:34 other posts 
Every member is assigned a membership number and the numbers are sequential. Did PATRICK seek membership within hours of this site being established, within days or weeks? Regardless, he was member #3. Hey, my point of reference, the profile for bella! was established January 24, 2012 and the membership number assigned was #228621.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 04:51 other posts 
This just in from Rite Aid they are recalling all there clip on pony tails it would appear they found a bed bug infestation they believe that a raccoon made love with one causing the infestation
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:15 other posts 
I just googled it but couldn't find details. Wow,that would be a rough thing to get,bedbugs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 11:20 other posts 
No I’m just screwing with miss un-American commie candy

By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 22:13 other posts 

I never wear tshirts,only button up shirts.But if I did,I would buy a dozen of these. I love this statement from Senator Kennedy.

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 20:34 other posts 
Commie old cunt ⏬

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 20:50 other posts 
Loser and woke cunt David Hogg... two months into his job quit! Guess the little pansy did not like working a real job. Now he can go back to being a mouthy cunt.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 21:50 other posts 
Well, I had to google the name and then I remembered who he was after I started reading a bit.
Boo hoo,I was near a school shooting,Ban all guns.
Don't ban idiots being loose on the streets.
Dope em up and let them roam and then when they crack,they grab a gun or a knife or a brick and start hurting others.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 10:59 other posts 
March 26, 2021 is the National Day of Action and Healing

We stand in solidarity with Asian and Pacific Islander communities.

#StopAsianHate
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 12:08 other posts 
One of my best friends is Japanese American I ride motorcycles with him
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 12:19 other posts 
It has been a problem for many years,some of it came from the attack on Pearl harbor and some of it is dumbass's thinking that the People of china and from china are at fault for the virus.IT is the the government of china and a couple of indivduals that are fault,not the general population.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 15:46 other posts 
I am still pissed about Pearl Harbor

I mean, yeah what Bella posted!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 18:41 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:34 other posts 
Dgraff Good thing our woke mayor in NYC is doing so much to stop the ENDLESS attacks on Asians here. I thought the libs had all the answers to these issues? Defund police, release criminals from jail, reduce felonies to a desk ticket and release... etc.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 21:27 other posts 
In all honesty I grew up not liking anything japanese but never went as far as saying or doing anything to anyone.Why would I? Most of the folks that did harm to Americans are dead and gone,and the younger generations are not guilty of what was done.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 17:15 other posts 
Speaking of China...

A senior fellow at the Atlantic Council called for a substantial, international investigation into the origins of the coronavirus and said the World Health Organization’s inquiry has been dreadfully inadequate.

Jamie Metzl, who served in the National Security Council during the Clinton administration, told CBS’ "60 Minutes" that the WHO’s investigation in Wuhan should actually be referred to as a "highly chaperoned, highly curated study tour."

"Everybody around the world is imagining this is some kind of full investigation," he said. "It’s not. This group of experts only saw what the Chinese government wanted them to see."

We would have to ask the question, "Well, why in Wuhan?" To quote Humphrey Bogart, "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, why Wuhan?" What Wuhan does have is China's level four virology institute, with probably the world's largest collection of bat viruses, including bat coronaviruses," he said.

He described the WHO investigation as China essentially collecting its own data and then handing it over to the team. He compared it to tapping the Soviet Union to "do a co-investigation of Chernobyl."

China cannot be trusted....
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 05:37 other posts 
If China developed the virus, why did it take weeks to respond to it themselves? (they are just devious like that?)

If they did, they sure are good in covering their tracks. Every time the US tries to do something like that, they fuck it up and look like idiots.

China is completely predictable and very specific with their misconduct.
The US is chaotic and destructive, just a bull in a china shop, breaking shit
all over the world and fucking thing up for themselves as well.

I would trust China over the US any day.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 13:21 other posts 
Trust China? A Country that manipulates information, controls it, and openly lies? Great logic! Even Libtard WHO thinks they hid information when they investigated the Wuhan virus.

And being a citizen of China? If you speak out against the state you are disappeared, or imprisoned. This is also a country that steals IP and just about everything else from businesses and other countries.

Lastly, since you are such a woke muppet, China treats pollution like a national pastime. So, go ahead and keep thinking China is so amazing.
By WristThick [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 18:36 other posts 
"I would trust China over the US any day."

Wow. Unfuckingbelievable.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 13:41 other posts 
Wristthick

Exactly. He is a fucking idiot.
And your arguments are ... ??
By WristThick [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 19:37 other posts 
Sorry... what?

Do you mean I need to talk about the internment camps of over a million Uighurs, the brutalization of the Tibetan people for decades, the disappearance of the Panchen Lama in 1995, the disappearance of everyone who questioned their government in 2020 about COVID (including billionaire Jack Ma), the extreme brutality of the Cultural Revolution, their re-education camps for decades, the 30 million people who died during the Great Leap Forward, or the social credit scores everyone is subject to today?

Yeah. Clearly the evil, evil US is worse than China in every way!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 19:22 other posts 
Wow,you are slightly over the top with that trust china thing. I do not hate china or it's people. I dispise it's government and the way it treats it's people. The virus and it's damage is the fault of the chinese government and a few lab techs.
Trump tried to defund the Who because they lied and helped china cover things up. then ol sleepy joe got right back in the bed with them and brought the wine and crackers to. Dumbass.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 17:30 other posts 
I said I trust China OVER the US. That doesn't mean I trust China a lot,
that means I trust the US EVEN LESS.
With China you always know where you stand and where they stand.
They are very predictable and careful. The US is chaotic and reckless.

Trust is something else than belief. Everyone knows they lie consistently.
No one trust their word on anything. The US lies a lot too. Maybe a little less,
but it's close.
Lying is not the basis of my claim about trusting the US even less than China.
It is also not about which country does worse things. I think you beat them on death and destruction. How they treat their own citizens has nothing to do with trust. The US is better on freedom of speech, for sure. However, don't talk about imprisonment, when you have over 2 million people incarcerated, about the same as China, but you have 4.3 times less people.

I don't believe China created this virus on purpose, because they are actually smart in weighing the damages against the benefits of their actions, unlike the US. Creating a virus is a risk on the whole world, including China. It creates a risk for the global economy, on which China is very much dependent. This virus originated in China, that's clear, but I see no reason for why they would do that INTENTIONALLY.

The US is completely untrustworthy in keeping their end of deals. When one president makes a deal, the next one breaks it, without a care in the world.
China keeps their deals much more reliably, because they understand that
if you break a deal, people will not trust you anymore.

"China treats pollution like a national pastime." That's complete projection.
Look at your own country first.

The US is stealing, killing, extorting, cheating, bribing, intruding and repressing
all over the world, like no other country in recent history.
That's why the US can be trusted even less than China.

If I'm such an idiot, why don't you show that and show how smart YOU are
by giving great arguments on why the US is more trustworthy than China.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 20:41 other posts 
Who pollutes more China or the US?

The US claims China's total energy-related emissions are twice those of the US and nearly one-third of all emissions globally. China's annual emissions today are about double those of the US, according to UN data. And last year, China accounted for about one-third of global CO2 emissions while the US produced 13%.Nov 13, 2020

That's from liberal UN data. Hardly a group that is pro US...

Regarding WHO and the Wuan Virus.. here's a link from liberal BBC

Just a few examples..

ps- Why don't you look at China's incisions into Africa's domestic policy?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 15:07 other posts 
China is indeed emitting 2x more carbon dioxide than the US, but they have 4.3 times more people. And, since when do you care? You don't believe in climate change.

"Last week, the WHO team concluded it was "extremely unlikely" that the coronavirus leaked from a lab in the city of Wuhan, dismissing a controversial theory that emerged last year."
You still didn't give any argument for WHY China would have wanted to spread the virus. Or do you acknowledge that it was an accident?

I know all about the action of China in Africa. They use different methods than the US, but the end goal is the same, building financial and economic power over African countries, so they cab take their natural resources. I understand the US doesn't want another empire in the world and therefore they are condemning the actions of China on your media on a daily basis, but they forget to mention that the US has the exact same goals, but mostly uses worse methods to achieve those goals.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Mar,21 11:13 other posts 
TwoDumb trying to sound relevant and smart. Pathetic old cunt.
By #610414 29,Mar,21 08:13
Phart Pearl Harbour attack was by the Japanese. China fought the Japanese. I'm surprised you didn't get Viet Nam in the conversation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 17:43 other posts 
Those slant eyed Gooks can’t be trusted either turn your back on them and they will stick bamboo chutes in your throat
By #610414 28,Mar,21 08:11
He's probably saying, "One of my best friends is German American. I ride motorcycles with him"
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 08:15 other posts 
No I’m German American 🇺🇸
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 13:42 other posts 
Does this include Ken31234? Asking for a friend..
By #610414 28,Mar,21 08:27
Great. Now we have to teach these people where the Pacific Ocean is, where Asia is, and what are the Islands you mentioned are. AND YOU MUST CONVINCE THEM THAT PARIS IS NOT IN THE PACIFIC.
By #574505 31,Mar,21 18:17
Saw that Biden going to put Blacks and Hispanic in jail cause they are hurting the Asians.Lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 11:37 other posts 
An old Marine saying
Kill them all and let God sort them out
Semper fi

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   ...#769

Show It Off