Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #433

Pages:  #1... #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 06:07 other posts 
Hey i received 10 points on nazi bitches picture 4 of a kind aces high

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 22:22 other posts 
Michael Collins, an American astronaut, died at age 90.

Copied from Google; "Michael Collins was an American astronaut who flew the Apollo 11 command module Columbia around the Moon in 1969 while his crewmates, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, made the first crewed landing on the surface."
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 06:05 other posts 
It’s amazing I remember watching it on a black and white tv sorry to hear he cashed out 90 is a ripe old age

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 17:28 other posts 
Bread and Butter, Sweet, Dill or something else? If it is something else, please share what it is.

I apologize for the repost, new posts get buried under old bullshit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:32 other posts 
I love them all pickles of all kind even the big wooden barrel pickles I used to get as a kid the man behind the counter would put them on a stick for us
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I take it an old problem was back causing you to repost this
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 19:07 other posts 
I usually go for dill.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 21:16 other posts 
Dill, right on, me, too! I like the Milwaukee's brand, the petite kosher. So yummy!
By #610414 28,Apr,21 20:34
Post by Bella!-I feel the same way. What is the purpose of rehashing, reposting the same ol', same ol'? I see no need in duplicate or multiple posts. It's excessive and in my opinion, unnecessary.
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:42 other posts 
Pickles and hot dogs!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 21:17 other posts 
Pickles and hot dogs or pickles on hot dogs?
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:44 other posts 
I’m still holding you to our hot dog date. 😊

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:37 other posts 
I’m truly amazed there was a few members that voted for my three new pictures

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 17:30 other posts 
I wonder why members submit videos in the free theme photo contests? IT'S A PHOTO CONTEST. I would think it is a deterrent for voters if their video costs points to view. Who's going to "pay" to watch in order to possibly vote for them?

Again, I apologize for the repost, new thoughts get buried under old bullshit.

By #610414 28,Apr,21 15:41
OUR FRIEND Bella! HAS 38 MEMBERS BLACKLISTING HER. FOR REAL?

Blacklist reasons for bella!

to your profile Main Page

In case if you see insults here instead of rational reasons -
Insults indicate feeling of rejection, envy, jealousy towards the member, they don't reflect this member's personality.

1. Abusive behaviour

2. No need to over smartness. I tried to with a love but lots of hate in your mind. I can't help you. N I don't love my ID to. Hahaha.. enjoy lol

3. Nothing but a dumbbitch and a very STOOPID one!!! better stop! I do not want to exist for you because you do not exist for me! Because you are just one Extremely Aggressive and Ungrateful DUMBBITCH!!!

4. too fucking nosey

5. Annoying

6. Total lunatic

7. She repeatedly replies to my posts, criticizing and personally attacking me. Only person on her that has EVER done that. It would be nice to just not see her nonsense.

8. ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!! THIS IS A CUNT, HAS MANY FAKE PROFILES, TROLLS WOMEN TO INTIMIDATE THEM BECAUSE IT HAS SAGGY LOPSIDED TITS AND CANT STAND THAT ANYONE ELSE POSTS PICS HERE. MENOPAUSAL AND A REAL WHACK JOB

9. only registered users can see external links

10. Biggest tease on this site, it’s a sharing site.

11. Looking for pussy queens, not drama queens.

12. Not cooperative

13. No Intrest

14. Only men

15. Too much spam messaging

16. Not interested.

17. Trashy
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 16:08 other posts 
What's your point, the information is available and on my page for all to see.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 16:26
Point? There is no point. Just being annoying
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 16:33 other posts 
Let's do a comparison.

Number of members who befriended TWOWARMTTS3: 107
Number of members who blacklisted TWOWARMTTS3: 6 (Why?)
Number of members whom TWOWARMTTS3 has blacklisted: 2

Here are the reason why she's been blacklisted;

1. Dumb ass cunt

2. If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention...

3. This person is asking everyone they know to blacklist me to try and make it so I must pay points to come in here because she doesn't agree with me on a political level and she can't argue intellectually so she try's to get rid of me.

4. By system at 26,May,20 18:03 You were blacklisted by ANGEL1227 Send Private Reply (start chat if the member is on-line) [blacklist this member] [report spam] By ANGEL1227 at 26,May,20 18:03 It’s time. Send Private Reply (start chat if the membe

5. admin's notes;Current member: ANGEL1227! detected as possible previously banned members: High probability mandy658 (#573272):Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)

6. Nasty racist

So let's put things into perspective for the member who claimed to be a department head in an Accounting area of a hospital.

• You have 107 "friends", I have 769 "friends"
• You have been blacklisted by 6 members, I have been blacklisted by 38
• You have a 5.61% blacklist rate to my 4.91% blacklist rate.

So working in Accounting, it surprises me that you didn't check the numbers or do the math. You are welcome.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 17:25
I’ve been here one year. You’ve been here several more years. Do the math
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And almost all that black listed me are your underlings. You black listed me and they followed suit. It’s like you have given them “special favors”

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 17:00 other posts 
Bread and Butter, Sweet, Dill or something else? If it is something else, please share what it is.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 16:42 other posts 
I wonder why members submit videos in the free theme photo contests? IT'S A PHOTO CONTEST. I would think it is a deterrent for voters if their video costs points to view. Who's going to "pay" to watch in order to possibly vote for them?

By #610414 28,Apr,21 15:49
Dgraff
As if it’s not bad enough that I’m dealing with the two old retired ladies from wrestling I will refer to them as may young and the fat fabulous mula both retired 40 years ago now I have tescan coming to my page leaving racist messages against gays

Fabulous commenter. FYI peanut dick, nothing against gays except you.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 16:13 other posts 
Are you short on points? You're really working feverishly today, copying and reposting things throughout the forum. Another indicator that you lack originality. Perhaps you are desperate for points!?
By #610414 28,Apr,21 16:27
400 daily points is enough

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 10:35 other posts 
I am in awe with people's skills. A new member, first picture posted today at 06:05, has found an eleven year old picture that was posted in a members gallery and said member has not been on the site for 26 days! Oi!

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 21:22 other posts 
Good news for florida!
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 22:19 other posts 
Interesting! And if scientists are able to figure out how to genetically modify a male mosquito, what should we believe we are being injected with when they administer the vaccine that's really not a vaccine, by definition of the term?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:38 other posts 
That’s what I worry about to I don’t trust our government any farther then I can throw them and that would be about 6 ft I trust them even less in the past couple months who knows what they are putting in the shots it could be a form of population control maybe it makes men sterile
By #610414 28,Apr,21 09:03
mosquito juice?

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 07:22 other posts 
As if it’s not bad enough that I’m dealing with the two old retired ladies from wrestling I will refer to them as may young and the fat fabulous mula both retired 40 years ago now I have tescan coming to my page leaving racist messages against gays
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 08:35 other posts 
Please, be nice.

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 21:41 other posts 
@Bella@ a guy came in to the shop today and he was wearing a hat that said Michigan yuooopers what does this mean
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 22:13 other posts 
That he lives in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:25 other posts 
Oh wow you learn some thing new every day
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:36 other posts 
Do you think it was possibly big9inch21 ? The profile belongs to a couple and it has been a long, long time since he, the primary member, was made his/their presence known.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:41 other posts 
Maybe but I’m guessing that they just moved to Pennsylvania because they have Pennsylvania tags on their car and it was no rental it was an older car

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 05:09 other posts 
My local pizza shop has taken down there mask signs it’s official the pandemic is over
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:02 other posts 
Just curious, who has decided and decreed that the pandemic was "over"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:28 other posts 
The Greeks at my pizza place they must be right because they make great pizza 🍕
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:37 other posts 
That makes perfect sense so it must be true.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:39 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 06:05 other posts 
The time is wonky or the site has chosen a time zone that something other than EST. EST time is currently 06:05 and my post is going to be time stamped 07:05.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

And what is even more peculiar is that when you click on "Recent Events", and further search the "Recent replies in your topics or on your comments" area, that area posts what the proper EST time.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 19:44 other posts 
Do you know what periodical cicadas are? They show up every 17 years in the eastern North America and they are coming soon. Billions of them!

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 20:50 other posts 
I'm not a bug kinda person however that was quite an interesting article and video. Prior to houses being built across the road from me, it was a heavily wooded area. The cicadas provided an almost hypnotic and wonderfully mesmerizing sounds after the sun went down on a summer's night.

Everything has a purpose however I'm unclear what purpose a cicadas has.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 19:07 other posts 
Gee, I just received notification that Sam's Club is now selling COVID tests. Sounds much like the do-it-yourself pregnancy tests. They have 4 tests available that range in price from $19.88 all the way up to $134.98. Actually, the other two tests were priced at $109.98 and $124.98.

I'm trying to sort out why I would want to self test myself, why not have the county or state government test me at no out of pocket cost me?

When I tested POSITIVE or PROBABLE, it was my county that tested me and my county that contacted me, via text, to advise me that I needed to quarantine myself for 10 days. I thought to myself, surely there is more to it than this. When I called my doctor's office to find out what to do, I was told to quarantine myself, drink lots of liquid and if I ran a fever, I could take Tylenol to bring it down and the Tylenol would also take care of the aches.

So bottom line, why spend $19.88 or any amount of money? If you're feeling sick, running a temperature, have body aches and pains, do you really need to have a home test tell you you have COVID? And if your symptoms are worse than that, take yourself to the nearest hospital.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 10:10 other posts 
Although many of these videos on YouTube may be old, I've found a reality show that relates to Customs officers, the team of people protecting the UK borders.

Having traveled abroad only twice, I don't have much to compare it too and it has been quite some time since I've crossed the border into Canada.

Perhaps this program only focuses upon the best of their best, but it is remarkable how courteous these British custom workers are. Their voices are not intimidating or threatening even when the people that they are interacting with are less than civilized with them. My guess is that it takes a very confident and even tempered person to do a job like this.

One of the things that I've noticed is in the episodes that feature the sniffer dogs, just how joyful those sniffer dogs seem to be when they are doing their "job". I can honestly say that I never felt like that going to work, there were times of elation when I solved a problem that lingered too long, but that's about it.

How many of you really enjoy and are satisfied with the job that you do everyday? I don't mean with the paycheck, I mean the job!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 14:33 other posts 
I’ve always said if you do what you truly love you will never work a day in your life with that being said I love getting up and going to work
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 14:51 other posts 
I have heard that saying and it is really nice to know that there are folks that feel that way about their job!

If you could see sniffer dogs at work, weaving in and out of luggage on the luggage conveyor belts and they are wagging their tail, sniffing travelers that disembark flights... And what they receive as a reward is a tennis ball!

The dogs that impress me are those that are trained to sniff out travelers that carry large amounts of money, I don't know if laws have changed however travelers were limited to $1000.00 cash. IF I thought that I wanted to take a large quantity of money outside of the country, it would be done in large denomination notes. I mean, can the sniffer dogs really differentiate between five hundred $1.00 notes (net $500.00) OR fifty $100 notes (net $5000.00)?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 18:05 other posts 
They train dogs to do some really awesome things but I don’t know if they can count that high

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 18:19 other posts 
I watched a Gordon Ramsay's episode of Kitchen Nightmares and something he said caused him to be "bleeped". These are uncensored episodes on YouTube and he says "fuck" every other word, so what could he have said that would cause him to be bleeped?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 18:34 other posts 
Screw you? Had to be something simple like that
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 20:43 other posts 
Screw you? That seems unlikely when the word "fuck" flies outta his mouth so often.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 10:29 other posts 
Well you know fuck is getting to be as common as Damn nowadays. Screw you may actually prompt someone to think,"hey he wants to fuck" instead of thinking they are just using fuck as a expression of anger or disgust.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 11:13 other posts 
Yes, I realize that "fuck" seems to have become a word of choice and is commonplace in today's conversations.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 20:08 other posts 
Maybe he used the big "C" word? The British tend to throw that one around more commonplace than we do here
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 20:45 other posts 
Perhaps that's what was said. I've never heard him bleeped before in previous episodes so it must have been quite an offensive word or words.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 13:40 other posts 
Bump
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 21:40 other posts 
Kitchen Nightmares UK is uncut... it is awesome.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 11:21 other posts 
Yes, it's awesome in an entertaining sort of way. It's like watching wrestling and believing that it is real.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   ...#769

Show It Off