Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #431

Pages:  #1... #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:30 other posts 
Gee, you know sometimes common sense comes from some strange unexpected places.
I would have never thought bruce,I mean caitlyn, was a Republican and would have felt this way about the sports controversy.
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 06:59 other posts 
One of the issues of living on top of a mountain is wind and the tall trees last night we had 25 to 30 miles an hour wind with gusts recorded to 60 miles an hour and this morning we have no electric must be a tree down on the line some were
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 08:13 other posts 
Sorry to hear that you are without electricity. I bet you are thankful that it is the first day of May rather than the first day of February! Yesterday, it was quite windy in my neck of the woods from noon until about 5 p.m..
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 08:25 other posts 
I have alternative heating sources so that’s not a problem but I was forced to drink leftover coffee from yesterday heated on the wood stove in the basement
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I just noticed a 10 foot top of my 60 ft blue spruce tree is snapped off and laying across the end of the driveway
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 08:58 other posts 
Considering your barstool has a engine,I am betting your chainsaw is chevy 350 powered with a 10 foot bar on it.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:13 other posts 
Grab your chainsaw , hop on your motorized barstool, ride down there and take care of business!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 10:58 other posts 
I’m on it
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 11:42 other posts 
Maybe Markis could video you zipping around on the stool.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 15:19 other posts 
I will get him to do that tomorrow
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 15:33 other posts 
Woo hoo! YAY! I want to see a gas powered barstool in motion!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 15:34 other posts 

Markis usually goes in side when I get the bar stool out he’s afraid I am going to kill my self on it

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 02:33 other posts 
It's late and I should be sleeping, but NO, I'm reading posts in the forum!

Piss, poor spelling usually catches my eyes, I'm not talking about a "fat finger" keyboard mistake, nonetheless, I move on. Speaking of nonetheless, I saw the word spelled like this, non-the-less and like this, none the less. Uh, these folks really should think twice before calling out the spelling errors of other members.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 05:03 other posts 
Absolutely I seen one the spelling was skipe instead of Skype now I’m no genius never claiming to be but I thought every one knew what Skype was

Unless they are maybe ancient and computers didn’t come out in their life time
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:02 other posts 
Hey, The American Indians were the first folks to use Skipe. To prevent a lawsuit they changed the name of their system to Smoke Signals.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 09:17
None-the-less there are plenty of spelling errors madde bie meni members.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 09:24 other posts 
Well,frankly,if you are more concerned about the spelling of a persons statement than the content, you are not helping the situation.Regardless if it is solving a problem,or trying to order food or whatever.
Pay attention to what the person is trying to say.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 09:56 other posts 
I totally agree. I've recently noticed a resurgence of member(s) attempting to humiliate other member(s) on their spelling skills.
By #610414 01,May,21 09:46
Bella!, if the other member tries to humiliate me by saying I’ve got saggy tits and calling me “the saggy granny”, then I don’t feel bad calling him out on his spelling. Oh, wait a minute, your rat ass couldn’t care less.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 14:05
Phart you give me too much credit. I don’t want to fix the situation. I just want to be annoying. Haven’t you been reading Madam Bella’s posts?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 21:13 other posts 
sad,very sad.
I try not to be very annoying. A little story.
I know a fellow that works for a local city.He mows the grass along the streets during the summer,drives the leaf sucker truck in the fall. Last year at this 1 house,this little lap yapper came up to the fence and barked and growled at the big truck.My buddy just turned the 12 inch hose UP and in the direction of the dog,behind a chainlink fence,and the dog suddenly is plastered to the fence,big eyed and NOT barking.let the big hose down,the dog is back on the ground and RUNNING to the house fast as it can.
It wanted to be annoying,but it got it's ass handed to it.
I do not want to be that lap yapper.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 21:47
Fine. Stop barking. But think how the dog felt. A big, noisy truck was in his neighborhood and threatening his owners. It tried to help out in the situation and your buddy abused that dog.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 22:22 other posts 
actually it was brief moment the dog was against the fence,no harm done to the dog. And I aint barking.
By #610414 29,Apr,21 11:12
Phart your funny bone must be shattered.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 18:09 other posts 
Naw,i am just trying to send a smoke signal to that lone ranger in your brain. That 1 sane neuron that is beating on the inside of your piamater,inner layer of your meninges ,in a futile attempt to escape,to let it know it is ok out here in the real world and to go towards the "light",to the left ear,and there is a big big world out there waiting.
By #610414 29,Apr,21 19:06
good one baby,
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 06:55 other posts 
Now you have that poor neuron really upset laughing about him. do you have a head ache yet from his pounding?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 09:52 other posts 
No, the member didn't write "none", it was "non" and wrote non-the-less.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 14:03
If-u-sai-zo
By #574505 28,Apr,21 22:13
Excuse me. I'm Español I do Mass up on my spelling.
By #610414 28,Apr,21 22:44
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 23:05 other posts 
The difference between you and the other member is, YOU ARE NOT making big noise and calling the member(s) out about the spelling, either. Hey, if you would like to discuss this further, we can Skipe!
By #610414 01,May,21 09:47
Jaime no sabía que eras Latino.
By #574505 01,May,21 11:23
S3 I can't believe you didn't know.:x LOL wrong jamie
By #610414 01,May,21 13:51
Soy idiota. Lo que leo no es lo que registra en el cerebro.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 23:19 other posts 
I've concealed a big portion of the member's name so that they can remain anonymous. This is the post that caught my attention.

By ****TS3 26,Apr,21 12:38
Non-the-less the jury of his peers said he is a murderer. Move on
By #610414 29,Apr,21 07:17
Shameful, shameful. Fifteen lashes with a wet noodle.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 06:39 other posts 

Well, with her CV this is as good as it gets...
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 07:17 other posts 
Has anyone heard any thing from her grandson I miss him the poor boy use to come to this site to try and convince his grandma to quit showing her dried up bits and come home it was so sad the poor boy is probably traumatized after seeing what he seen on her page I pitty him so bad

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 10:47 other posts 
Dumb fucks are dumb fucks and are destined to live a dumb fuck life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,21 11:00 other posts 
One of my favorite sayings at the shop is I can’t fix stooped
By #610414 01,May,21 13:48
You can change. We’ll support you

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 10:45 other posts 
Annoying.

By #610414 01,May,21 10:00
Skittles rode in my car once. After I had to change the seat covers and have the inside of the car fumigated. He is sooooooo gross

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 08:54 other posts 
WAKE UP, AMERICA AND "WOKE" AMERICANS, TOO.

Regardless of whether the Supreme Court has determined that no major fraud occurred, FRAUD OCCURRED. WE ALL should be outraged that ANY FRAUD OCCURRED because no matter what political affiliation you happen to be, this is an example of how corrupt our country and voting system is..

So the amount of "shenanigans" was not enough to affect the outcome of the presidential election? Open your eyes, fraud was committed. I wonder if John Q. Public's reaction would be the same if he/she was "swindled" out of a portion of their paycheck, government benefits payment or Social Security check. I just wonder if they were told, 'too, bad, what was stolen from you was not enough to be concerned about, it's not enough to effect your wellbeing for the week, the month, the year.' Again, I wonder how that American would feel. Stealing is stealing and fraud is fraud no matter how much.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:00 other posts 
Some people are "nose blind" to fraud because it is such a common practice now adays they don't "smell" it.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:11 other posts 
Interesting analogy, phart!
By #610414 01,May,21 09:41
Don’t you think that the type of fraud would dictate how important it is? If 5000 voters voted twice in the state of Georgia, only 5000 fraudulent votes took place. Not good for the Georgia election department, but, what did it change? If that happened in all 50 states, then the kindergarten class at Wisconsin elementary would have found it.
Now, if the same 5000 Georgians had been short on their paycheck, that would have caused an uproar. Life is not exact. We would like it to be, but, it’s not. I’m comfortable with how the election went. Only the bad loser like THE CLOWN would complain. Oh, sorry, and you and Phart

By #610414 30,Apr,21 22:32
A new message on my page. It’s either from Freddy or Skittles.

anonymous wrote (2hr ago):
fucking wrinkle rat. we hate you...TBH
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 23:03 other posts 
Who gives a rat's ass? I guarantee, absolutely no one!
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 06:53 other posts 
The rats are getting angry about us humans saying their ass's are derogatory objects
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 08:17 other posts 
True dat!
By #610414 01,May,21 08:23
That post was not to find out what your rat ass feels. I, too, don’t give your rat’s ass about it. My only purpose was to show how your minion behaves so cowardly on site. Oh, well. Nine years of hypocrisy will not change.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:00 other posts 
I will have to google "minion" so I can understand what that is.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,21 09:10 other posts 
You are old enough to know that just because one says it or writes it, does not make it true.
By #610414 01,May,21 09:30
But it does make you a liar

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   ...#769

Show It Off