Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #429

Pages:  #1... #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 06:02 other posts 
Yesterday an elderly hunched over woman was coming out of the post office so I held the door open for her she looked up at me and said thank you sonny I see you are one of the normal people NO MASK then she said I bet you didn’t get your shots either I smiled at her replying no I’m not buying into our government bull shit she laughed patted my arm and went on her way
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

I guess I’m not the good little sheep 🐑 our government wants I don’t follow the heard
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:36 other posts 
There are a few people out there that have not drank the kool aid. Far as I am concerned,I am also a member of the other "control" group,the group without the shot. You can bet our insurance companys are taking notice as to rather or not we got our shots,
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:52 other posts 
Shit who can afford the insurance and even if I can I would rather spend the money on a new Lincoln the payments are about the same
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,21 06:58 other posts 
Lincoln hasn't rolled anything out of the showroom since 2008 I would go in debt for!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,21 07:34 other posts 
I agree none of the car manufacturers have I just used that as a for instance

By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 08,May,21 20:51 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

25,000 Barrels of DDT Discovered Between Long Beach and Catalina Island
By John Arndt | May 5, 2021 | Southern California | 2
While sailing up the coast from Long Beach to San Francisco recently, we’d been looking at the chart below as we navigated our way along coastal Southern California. However, we never noticed the small type on the chart saying ‘Dump Site,’ about 12 miles offshore from Long Beach. Not many people appear to have paid much attention to it until 2021, when David Valentine, a professor of biology and earth science at the University of California Santa Barbara, took some underwater photos. They turned out to show leaking barrels with exceptionally high concentrations of DDT and lots of other chemical waste.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:10 other posts 
Thank that cunt Nancy Pelosi for that
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:31 other posts 
There was a movie,that I remember seeing on tv a few years ago,a so called horror film,that showed a boat pushing barrels into the ocean.and then over time leaking,and then this island had these huge ants that were eating the humans.
I can't think of the name of the movie but now I am wondering if that producer or writer was trying to send a message into the future?

Edit, Empire of the Ants (1977)
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:54 other posts 
Great movie I remember it well

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,May,21 03:57 other posts 
I can’t believe I didn’t have any Billy Joel on my Spotify! Fixed. ✅
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 08,May,21 19:00 other posts 
"Sing us a song you're The Piano Man" holds the grossest lyric in all of music history..."...and the microphone smells like a beer..."...whenever I would hear him say that in the song it would make me nauseated and I'd want to throw up. Beer breath off some stinker and his stinking microphone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 19:50 other posts 
Great song sounds like a song max liked
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 08,May,21 20:26 other posts 
But..."the microphone smells like a beer"...euww. L.O.L.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 20:36 other posts 
Oh the smell of beer is wonderful better than the smell of lixsipsucket pussy

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,21 20:19 other posts 
Nope sorry no break for you that’s over you must deal with me for life now and it’s ashamed because you will cash out long before I will

By #610414 08,May,21 17:46
Dgraff you posted
You bitter old fool candy you of all people certainly know all about fake profiles posting of internet pictures multiple accounts and photo shopping you your self have broken every rule in the book and I do believe your fat gal pal even called you out on it so yeah you should talk

I, Twowarmtts3, I just asked a question. I did not pass judgement, but, you Dgraff, seem to have me in your craw. Give it a break, LittlePeanutPeePee.

By #610414 07,May,21 08:29
I was reading a LittlePeanutPeePee Dgraff‘s post about the Gates and it made me realize. If it bothers him so much I’ll gladly join the Communists party.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 16:38 other posts 
Bill and Melinda Gates are splitting after 27 years of marriage.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,May,21 18:33 other posts 
Let's hope she can stop him from taking over the world with his vaccine army. I have an immune system
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:18 other posts 
Perhaps the "vaccine" and quarantine played a big part in their decision to split.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:27 other posts 
I hope she takes everything from the commie bastard
He doesn't seem like a warm cuddly guy but they tried.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 21:27 other posts 
I can't imagine him being any fun being obligated to in any way shape or form. 146 billion dollar estate value to divide.They claim they will continue to work at their foundation together. That sounds fine until their attorneys get involved then they wont be able to stand each other being in the same hemisphere.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 22:25 other posts 
Yes, I read that too, that they would continue working together at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. I wonder if the Foundation will carry the same name when all is said and done.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,May,21 17:07 other posts 
"Microsoft" could be "Macrohard" pretty soon with all the money on the table with no prenup.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Bill Gates took getaways with his ex-girlfriend after marriage to Melinda

Yup FOX is reporting....you hound dog Bill

After marrying his wife, Bill Gates would spend a long weekend every year at a cozy beach cottage in North Carolina — with his old girlfriend.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,21 12:08 other posts 
Apparently, Bill and Melinda have already decided how to split their assets. Gosh, is it that easy when you have BILLIONS?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,21 15:02 other posts 
Bump.
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,21 09:06 other posts 
Yep,a visit to Ditcher-Quick and Hyde divorce attorneys offices is now in order.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 09:10 other posts 
Oh, phart!
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,21 21:11 other posts 
Well that is just Bill's attorney.
She needs to go to Dewey-Cheatem and Howe!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 01:47 other posts 
This is the shit that our law enforcement faces everyday. Bigotry and racism is not one-sided.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,21 04:55 other posts 
HA thank you Bella for showing that so many people just don’t see what a police officer goes through in a day I could not do it and show that kinda restraint
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And also what kinda parents would want some one like that teaching there kids I hope she gets fired
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 07:00 other posts 
This video was captured on the deputy's body cam, a body cam that he paid for himself.

This happened in San Dimas a suburb of Los Angeles, CA and was a routine traffic stop because using your cell phone while operating a motor vehicle is against the law. The deputy observed the woman on her cell phone driving and he pulled her over. BOOM! I wonder whether the deputy would have let her off with a verbal warning had her demeanor been different?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,21 08:22 other posts 
I’m sure he would have he seems like a nice cop to me our men in blue take a lot of abuse from big mouth people
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 09:34 other posts 
Cops/police are people, too. Hey, they put their pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. They have good days and they have bad days and when there is a need to pull you over for a traffic stop or if they are dispatched to a scene, they are not there to make your life miserable. I'm a firm believer in treating others the way you would like to be treated.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,May,21 10:12 other posts 
I’m always respectful of the police that’s why I never had a knee in my neck plus I kinda work with them there at the shop all the time

By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 09:39 other posts 
This is really wild! In NSW, Australia they installed Mobile Phone Detection cameras that allegedly can determine whether you are using your cell phone while operating your vehicle. WOW!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 16:37 other posts 
Gasoline jumped significantly and is now $2.99.9 per gallon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:05 other posts 
I knew this would happen
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:16 other posts 
And petroleum prices in your neck of the woods are....?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:20 other posts 
Just a little higher 3.09
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:24 other posts 
Regular, right? What was the price before the increase? Gas in my community was $2.69.9 for regular. And to think it was under $2.00 per gallon before January 20, 2021. I can't wait to learn about all of the tax increases, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:32 other posts 
Gas was about the same 2.69 and I said way before sleepy joe took office while he’s shaking your hand he’s got his other hand in your pocket stealing your money
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:35 other posts 
Trump said on the way out no more $2 gas
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:53 other posts 
Absolutely
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 21:25 other posts 
I got some at QT today for 2.49, down the road 10 miles it was 2.57.
Last thing I read,I think I posted a link here somewhere,there is a shortage of fuel tanker drivers right now,adding to the additional cost they claim for changing to summer blend.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 22:20 other posts 
You got some QT, what's QT?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

My guess is that QT is the name of an "independent" gas station. Our local gas stations are Speedway, Kroger Fuel, Sunoco, Valero, bp (yes, I think it's lower case letters versus BP). I'm sure there are more but it's not even 7:00 and my mind is not fully awake.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,21 04:07 other posts 
Quiet time perhaps
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 08:33 other posts 
Quik Trip I think is the full name,it just says QT on the signage. It seems to be a purty good size chain of stations i this area,aint been around here but about 10 years or so.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,May,21 09:00 other posts 
Oh how my hear bleeds for you. In the UK we are paying around $6.67
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 10:20 other posts 
Your cost for petrol is crazy high. Why so high?
By #610414 04,May,21 10:46
Millions of Brits can’t afford to fill their car or afford home heating oil
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

Skittles I’m copy/pasting your post because it’s the only way I can comment on it.
The Saggy Granny weighing in on economics and math... I just pissed myself Where is that post where she couldn't even do a simple percentage calc?

You, Skittles, can criticize other members but you have never offered a comment on the subjects, a solution, or a new discussion topic. Just like the above post, you are nothing more than a frustrated teen in his mother’s basement apartment. You have no life. Your mind is deseases. Why don’t you do the decent thing and put one of those precious guns of yours and put it to one last good use.
You are disgusting and using oxygen that other more deserving people need. As far as me, the site knows witch one of us is good for the site and who is bad. Don’t forget to ask your mama for your daily pegging
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 17:51 other posts 
Um,could it be that taxes contribute to this,the same taxes that pay for that "Free" health care? Um,no free lunches.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,May,21 14:18 other posts 
Taxes, taxes and more taxes. Motorists are a cash cow for the government. One that is diminishing though as more people change to electric cars.

50% of the cost is a tax duty on fuel
16% is what we call ‘value added tax’

So 66% of the cost is taxes that go to the government.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 14:54 other posts 
Does a portion of the tax money go to support the monarchy?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,May,21 15:12 other posts 
I believe that all the money raised from fuel duty and other taxation on motorists goes into the general pot of taxes collected with none of it identified as being for specific purposes. There is no direct link between a particular tax and a particular government spend.
The motoring community and lobbyists would like the taxes raised from them to go towards road repairs etc, but that is not the way things work over here.
So you could argue that as these taxes just go into a central account that some of it may well go towards the monarchy but then you could argue a small portion of all taxation does that as does a small portion of all taxation support our Health Service etc.
By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 17:10 other posts 
There used to be a horse power tax in some european country's to I think. That is micro cars and tiny engines are common there from my understanding.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,21 18:06 other posts 
If they taxed us like that in the United States I’m sure we would dump all the cars in the Boston harbor
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,May,21 10:11 other posts 
The Saggy Granny weighing in on economics and math... I just pissed myself Where is that post where she couldn't even do a simple percentage calc?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,21 10:19 other posts 
I thought I smelled something it was her brain smoking
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,May,21 16:03 other posts 
Bump
By 2nice [Ignore] 05,May,21 16:58 other posts 
Thank you, Joe Biden.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,21 17:43 other posts 
Yep, thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,21 20:10 other posts 
Careful,another good stumble down the stairs of Air Farce 1 and we will be "thanking" the hoe instead of joe.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   ...#769

Show It Off