Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #425

Pages:  #1... #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,21 15:07 other posts 
Oh, this is a straight up hoot! A SYC member was referred for deletion because the "cum on tits" looked Photoshop'd. The photos in the gallery looked more like the content you would expect to find on Facebook.

I voted NO ABUSE as well as three more members but what caught my attention was leopoldij's comment that accompanied his NO ABUSE vote. He wrote;

ABUSE HAS NO GROUND 19,May 14:18 By leopoldij
She (or he, rather) looks fake indeed. (Why would such a pretty young woman reveal her face? This, by itself, suggests that he's fake.) But I can't find the pics on the internet. So how do you prove it?

With his logic, one would wonder why he, to the best of my recollection, posts pictures that reveal women's faces!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:24 other posts 
Oh yeah the cool kids and a piece of work all 4 of them
By #610414 19,May,21 17:28
Cum on tits photoshopped? What, there was no man willing to shoot a tit?

By phart [Ignore] 13,May,21 10:37 other posts 
Holy SHIT!
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 13,May,21 10:59
HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT. How do you repair that?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 13,May,21 14:05 other posts 
Biden will fix it with his infrastructure plan. Dismantle it, ship it to the Rio Grande river between Mexico and Texas so the illegals don't have to get wet then build a new bridge in it's place
By #610414 13,May,21 14:31
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,21 18:00 other posts 
Quite honestly,A total rebuild of that section.You would have to take it apart,to get to that beam to replace it.And honestly,with the way that broke I don't know that I would trust the rest of the bridge. A close up look at the break would show fresh metal in what just broke and rusted metal in parts of the crack that had been there a spell.
This kinda caught my eye because 1 of my friends is a bridge inspector and he tells of some of the stuff he documents,and takes pics of ,marks as high priority and years later finds the issue unresolved on the next inspection. He told me if we could see under the bridges we cross we would not cross them.,
The liquid salt solution states are using now to remove ice,is a prime suspect for causeing some of these issues.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 13,May,21 22:54 other posts 
That's why its perfect for Mexico.....its also know as recycling
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,21 08:50 other posts 
UH, I think "repurposing" is the correct term,as in reusing a existing object. Recycle would be mean melt down and make new object. Sending it to mexico would reuse the bridge as a breezeway.
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,21 22:12 other posts 
I am thinking a couple YEARS before this is finished. The enviromental aspect alone will slow it down alot.The detour for that route,I would hate to be the 1 that had to draw that up! You have to remember,whatever route the traffic is sent on,has to be equal to or better than the route being detoured. As in bridge weight limits being enough, traffic lights and railroad cross arms. I went over that bridge in 2008 . LONG.

Edit,looking at a map,looks like I55 and I69 would be the logical detour route. Should be similar wieght limits on the bridges and such. roughly 10 miles detour?
By #610414 15,May,21 12:44
Phart Having to be "equal or better" does not mean the DOT will come through.
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,21 21:27 other posts 
If they don't "come thru" with a route that supports the heavy traffic and etc, and something like a bridge collapses under the extra weight,heads will roll from the fellow that penned the detour on up the ladder.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 21:19 other posts 
By #610414 18,May,21 09:53
I wonder how many other inspections this guy flubbed
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 10:58 other posts 
1 is to many,I am sure there are others.
I would think there is ways of charging him with reckless endangerment of citizens and perhaps other crimes.
And to me,this is border line of a terrorist act. He was trusted to protect the safety of 10's of 1000's of people and for whatever reason chose to not act.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,21 06:12 other posts 
You should know all about BIG CRACKS saggy granny your hole looks like the Grand Canyon
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

My guess is that chuckles tied a 2x4 across his ass cheeks to keep from falling in
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 16:25 other posts 
I have heard that phrase used for years to discribe a worn out woman but no one has ever specified the length nessasary.And considering the cost of a 2x4 nowadays thanks to the plandemic, sex is going to get costly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:23 other posts 

By #610414 17,May,21 20:14
angelofdeath reason to blacklist.

Senile old bat shit crazy coot with dirt bags that hang to her old pasty cracked cankles.

twowarmtts3
Not angel of death......more like death warmed over. Coward. You hide behind blacklisting.

By #574505 17,May,21 12:31
Lol. It's peaceful at the abuse panel. It don't shows who return.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,21 13:04 other posts 
It's quiet, NOW and you're correct, there are no "suspicious" profiles showing. I doubt that that is going to keep the bounty hunters from hunting, and the panty pissers from pissing!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,21 18:12 other posts 
leopoldij is on fire reporting members for deletion, two members in a 24 hour period!

admin has the following guidelines for referring members when they refer an individual for Copyright Violation. He writes; "Please note that we will ignore all copyright infringement abuses without proper DMCA information". I understand that to mean the referring member must provide proof, that it is not adequate to say that a member has posted internet pics. I would also understand that to mean that the link should relate to the pictures that should be included as well as the link should work. Easy, please, right!?

leopoldij's referral did provide 3 links that supported his referral. What caught my attention was a comment left by a voting member. The member wrote; "100%, I'm sure your friends here Leo will not bother to do any of their own research and will vote against, they seem to like the fake scammers more than real....paying......verified.....members!!!"

What this member asserted was basically members, such as myself and others that don't need to be named, is that we tend to vote NO ABUSE if links are not given or if links do not work. And what makes this comment even more "special" is that it was made by a member that was deleted by admin, not the Evaluation Panel, admin , for being toxic, combative and lying!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,May,21 21:45 other posts 
Sounds like a revenge trip
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,May,21 08:26 other posts 
Leo is a meddling loser. This guy says he fucks all the time. Several times a day blah blah blah. The math does not work out since he is here all the time.

Also claims to be have lived in Sweden, and the UK but is almost always on here during prime USA time. Hmm.... Fucking muppet.
By #574505 14,May,21 15:17
The abuse page don't show who has returned. Leo lost is now can't report no one now
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,21 15:26 other posts 
I'm sure that's not going to slow him down.

What did you think of the voter who slammed those that vote NO ABUSE? If the PROOF is not there, if the link doesn't work, I vote NO ABUSE. Most of the folks read the guidelines and provide the proof that is necessary. The only time I might be lenient is when it's a newer member, but the seasoned member or the member that uses the referral platform as a way to gain points, HELL NO!
By #574505 14,May,21 15:35
I vote no abuse on the link that don't work got some one that piss her panties
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,May,21 16:20 other posts 
Is it time to punish people who endlessly put people on the panel? And these reports have no ground?

The panel was put in place ( I believe) to stop very bad behavior, egregious rule violations, etc. Leo uses it for fun.

Ban him from reporting for 30 days? Deduct points? Water boarding? What is the punishment for Leo and other cunts??
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,21 16:43 other posts 
leo's report was a'ight, he had several links that supported his referral. As Jamie said, there's a voting member that pissed her panties when voters don't vote the same way as she does. Her comment that accompanied her vote was unnecessary, especially since she, herself was booted by admin. She considers herself "popular" (as long as she bares it all), strong, well educated, well traveled, etc. The majority of the attributes she claims she has are admirable but they are over shadowed by her piss poor personality and her sense of entitlement.
By #623135 17,May,21 11:51
Who is this paragon of humility?

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 08:58 other posts 
And to think people still pay attention to these idiots.

Far as most Americans are concerned,he can carry his ungrateful ass back to where he came from.
Royalty, didn't we fight a war back a few 100 years ago to get rid of royal influence?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,May,21 11:08 other posts 
The same two cunts that said they would never live in America.. especially while Trump was president. They broke both those promises! LOSERS.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 11:30 other posts 
America has been for the last couple decades,a dumping ground for all the misfits and jackass's of the world. Alot of celebs said they would leave the US if Trump won. They are still here,and still bitching over 4 years later.
By #623135 17,May,21 11:45
More than a couple of decades. South Florida has hosted many deposed South and Central American dictators, and one, Hugo Chavez got special accommodations.

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,21 21:44 other posts 
Here ye go,didn't we try to explain this?
Wages go up,prices go up.Mcdonalds is the company that jumped right on board with the 15 a hour shit.
So your money will be more but it won't DO any more or BUY any more than before.So what the hell have you gained? NOTHING.
--------------------------------------- added after 114 hours

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,21 21:54 other posts 
That’s a liberal idea but it does absolutely nothing I think trickle down economic works well
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,May,21 10:18 other posts 
I really couldn't disagree more. The rich get richer and richer on the backs of their employees, chief executives give themselves huge bonuses and massive percentage pay increases while the poor working guy is criticised for wanting a small pay increase.
There are a record number of huge mega yachts being ordered and built at the moment, when millions of people are struggling to make ends meet.

This is obscene.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,21 10:41 other posts 
As a business owner I tell you what I see when they raise the minimum wage then my employees want more money and so do I so then I have to raise my labor rate 10 dollars an hour to compensate and so does the butcher the baker and the candle stick maker and so on and so fourth so what ends up happening is the little guy making minimum wage gets no we’re they have to come up with a better plan at least with the trickle down economics in theory the rich spend the money they save on tax cuts and eventually it filtered down to the poor but like i said we need a better plan either way
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,May,21 12:42 other posts 
I accept what you say about the risk of a cycle of pay increases and that causing rising costs. That is always an issue, but on that basis how can anyone get a pay increase?
My issue with the trickle down theory is that it really doesn’t work that well. Jeff Bezos is worth 190 Billion while people who make his money in the warehouses and driving for him may only be getting minimum wage.I don’t believe that his employees are really getting any trickle down benefits.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,21 10:57 other posts 
Gee, Bezos' net worth is 190 billion, spending 500 million on a yacht was just a drop in the bucket.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,May,21 11:16 other posts 
To HIM yes but to his employees struggling to make ends meet on minimum wage that must seem a bit much. How much of his 190 Billion has trickled down to his employees in higher wages?
That was the point I was responding too, this wealth trickling down to the 'masses' theory is a myth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,21 11:58 other posts 
Like I said either way we need a better plan neither way help the poor one bit
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 13:42 other posts 
Well at least they have jobs!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,May,21 14:25 other posts 
I don't perseverate about Amazon pays in taxes. The notion of them paying ZERO income taxis a tag line by moron imbeciles like AOC who has a degree in Econ but doesn't understand Econ at all. She wants everyone on foods stamps begging for government handouts as she herself lives in a very luxurious apartment in DC.

Amazing literally has BILLIONS in US payroll tax, income tax, state income tax, along with customs tax and duties. They did NOT pay for all this at once and by law, are able to defer these taxes out over time LEGALLY. By laws passed by Congress.

Amazon also employs more than 1.3 million people, which does not include contractors or the hundreds of thousands of jobs created by Amazon for small business, vendors, etc. The amount of jobs created, revenue generated, and taxes created is staggering.

Regarding the yacht. Maybe it is excess but as Bella notes, it is a drop in the bucket and look at all the jobs he created with this build. It is my understand this boat was just recently commissioned and has been in the shipyard for several years. In my opinion, that takes away the whining by people like Saggy Granny and that it is bad optics right now to buy something so expensive.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 17:12 other posts 
If entry level workers are going to be paid 15 bucks and hour for walking in,untrained,inexperianced,that should put folks with that employer 15 years or so being worth 30 a hour.
Where does it stop?
As for the yacht, it has a smaller support yacht equipped with the helipad.So really there is 2 boats.
BUT you know what? Frankly,I think it is down right silly to spend that on a boat. If I were him I woulda bought 1 of the decommisioned cruise ships that was sent to scrap after the plandemic. much bigger.
But it is HIS money. His efforts to create a company that employees 1000's of people.
IF we are to be able to dictate what he can earn,and what he can do with HIS money,what is to stop this idea from trickling down to someone telling you that you can't buy beans and crackers at the store? where would the control end? Slippery slope.
Amazon employees need to be thankful they have jobs.
As for resturant workers,wait staff and dishwashing is supposed to be entry level work for high school kids. Not career jobs. If you want a career, you are supposed to look around,pic 1 and work towards it by getting educated and earning that position.
By #610414 12,May,21 07:40
Phart the article you are posting, on the first paragraph said:

The National Owners Association (NOA), an independent group of McDonald's operators, sent a letter to its members last week with the recommendation to "do whatever it takes" to keep their restaurants staffed—even if it means having to increase menu prices as a result.

Here’s a little background. Fast food restaurants are finding it hard to attract workers so they are upping the hourly wage (McDonalds $15/hr). Phart, your premise does not take into account that other industries will raise their prices too. A worker will need more money to afford these new priced goods. This is nothing new. It’s always been this way. The only system that does away with this “chasing your tail” is pure Communism. We don’t want that. My first ever job was at Burger King when I was 16. I started at $0.90/hr and was very proud that by the end of summer I was making $1.10/hr.
So, the real question is: Are you bringing this up just as a talking point or is there a personal reason this rate ($15/hr) bothers you? After all, this has been described as an effort to get more people out of the poverty level.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 09:11 other posts 
talking point mostly. It urks me that real jobs,difficult jobs,dangerous jobs,don't pay shit,but burger flippers in safe buildings,with little responsibility, no higher education,are expecting to be paid 15 bucks a hour.
By #610414 12,May,21 09:44
That is the fault of the workers and their unions. The Clown administration tried to muzzle the unions. The McDonald workers are willing to strike. They will loose wages, maybe their jobs. If you want better pay, fight for it.
This is an old list from 2006. If you look you'll see that you are wrong.

Fast food is way below and even at 2006 wages $15/hr is low.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 10:41 other posts 
really, I will look at the chart later but at the moment I know state and county workers are not paid nearly what their work is worth for the dangers they face with traffic and such. I sadly found out personaly just how dangerous myself a year before that chart was written.
By #610414 12,May,21 13:10
I’m sorry for you. Still, my post is true
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 16:41 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,May,21 15:42 other posts 
In Canada the minimum wage is set by the province or territory; it's a regional decision as apposed to a federal decision. Right now in Canada the minimum wage varies from
$11.45 in Saskatchewan to $16.00 in Nunavut.

Where I live in Alberta in a four year period between October 2015 and October 2018 the minimum wage went from $11.20 to $15.00 where it currently sits. A couple of unintended consequences was that wages trickle up at the low end of the scale. I saw it in the restaurant industry. As servers got raised to $15 they were making the same wage as cooks but also received tips! This is very unfair so the cooks had to get raises even though they were above the minimum wage. Suddenly the restaurant owner is paying their whole staff more which only has one outcome: higher prices for the food which is paid for by the consumer.

Having said that, I can assure you that not one single person who makes the minimum wage of $15 in Alberta wishes they were making less.

There are two sides to this coin. It has been said that high school kids living with their parents should be exempt from this high wage but what if all restaurants started hiring them instead of single mothers and adults without training for another job?

Could you live on minimum wage? Could you have attained your current lifestyle now own while earning minimum wage? I think not. Is $15 too much for the entire country of US or Canada? I think so.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   ...#769

Show It Off