pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #430

Pages:  #1... #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 05,May,21 12:42
The problem with Dgraff is that he spent too much time on top of the mountain. The lack of oxygen seriously damaged his already inferior brain

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:17 other posts 
Boo hoo I’m a bitter old woman and phart disagrees with me so I hate him and will attack @Bella@ thinks I’m mean and ANNOYING so I hate her so I will attack Dgraff skittles and Freddy are bullies and I hate them so I will attack I also hate my mother my father my husband my children and my grandkids are the worst someone please just lock me up in a nursing home because I’m not fit to be in this world
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

I bet even your neighbors wish you would disappear
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:19 other posts 
Are you copying and pasting, too?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 20:22 other posts 
Hahaha no just speaking for the old girl
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I seen she was back over here spouting off again
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 21:29 other posts 
She has me in a different category than you Dgraff. Is she saying 1 of us is "special"? I didn't ever get to ride the short bus,did you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,21 21:34 other posts 
Yeah we are special phart and it’s about time she realizes it
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,21 04:11 other posts 
Hell no candy and lix own the short buss it’s on skittles page
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,May,21 10:14 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 22:24 other posts 
Could this help any of you?
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 11:02 other posts 
Try to spank the miss behaving little brats and they get all bent out of shape. Older generations had their little ass's paddled when they did wrong and grew up to go to work and respect the law. This kid got a paddling for messing up a computer and now look at the stink it is causing. What were they supposed to do? give the kid a cookie and explain how to mess up the machine in 3 more ways?

By #610414 03,May,21 11:21
It’s not the punishment but the process. It won’t traumatize the kid for long but the parent is no longer trusting of the school authorities. Also, the prevailing thought among psychologists is that corporal punishment is detrimental to the child. You say, “Older generations had their little ass paddled.” Look how we turned out.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 13:44 other posts 
Yea, we went to work and stayed out of trouble for the most part didn't we?
By #610414 03,May,21 16:05
In this country, if things don’t go our way we resort to violence. For the most part.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 12:09 other posts 
Ha! That was basically what yesterday's church sermon was about, DISCIPLINE. The pastor spoke about being disciplined as a child... And that his parents had a "paddle" that they used on his behind. That sparked memories from a hundred years ago! My parents had a paddle as well, on it was printed "BOARD OF EDUCATION". It would be my mother's choice because she was always worried about hurting her hands! Ahhhh....the memories!
By #610414 04,May,21 09:10
You mean you can step inside a church and it doesn’t explode into flames?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 10:12 other posts 
No explosions, no flames. Rather than sleeping in on Sundays, you should try it some time.
By #610414 04,May,21 10:40
I do. I celebrated Russian Orthodox Catholic Easter (Pasca) this last Sunday with the congregation. I helped cook the pierogis (Polish)
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 11:03 other posts 
Cool. Does your priest or minister deliver a sermon?
By #610414 04,May,21 13:15
Yes, he did. But it was about the children, our most innocent. There was an egg hunt and my grandkids got lots of candy

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 10:48 other posts 
Bus, a noun. The plural of bus is buses yet spellchecker changed buses to busses. What the heck!
By #610414 04,May,21 10:55
Until 1961, 'busses' was the preferred plural of 'bus' in Merriam-Webster dictionaries. But the word 'buss' is a synonym of 'kiss'. Perhaps it's just as well that 'buses' took over.

Info is from Merrimack-Webster.com

By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,21 10:44 other posts 
Speaking of buses, public transportation and bicycles are a big thing in Europe. Who uses public transportation or a bicycle as a means for transportation?

When I was in my teens I lived slightly less than 3 miles from school and providing the weather was not inclement, I chose to walk. In my early 20's, when I started to work, I relied on the bus to deliver me into downtown Detroit.

I must say, I really don't see the abundance of bus lines anymore. I know cities like Chicago and New York City have subways and buses but living 50 miles north of Detroit, there's no buses, no taxis, all we have is someone who calls herself Safe Ride Sue who will pick you up and drop you off for whatever amount you can agree upon. Whenever possible, I use my bike, otherwise I heavily depend upon my car.
By #610414 04,May,21 10:48
E bikes are getting very popular

By phart [Ignore] 04,May,21 08:28 other posts 
all this hookie dookie about climate change,
Here is a real downer.
BUT the Japanese had this figured out in 1962. But I doubt the enviromentalist would let them use this method now.

By #610414 04,May,21 09:07
Well, they gave us Godzilla too, but, Californicate is still with us.

By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 11:09 other posts 
Hehe,this man was NOT going to stay in.He wanted to go outside!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,21 11:56 other posts 
Wow! Isn't that something!? A man with dementia was cognizant enough to process, remember and apply the sounds he heard to a keypad which allowed him and his wife to breakout of memory care unit.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 13:47 other posts 
Well that's thing with that dementia ,a person can remember the slightest detail from 50 years ago but can't remember eating lunch. I guess when it came to remembering the tones, it tapped into those old memorys when he was young.I was working on becoming a ham radio operator at 1 time and morse code is not easy.

By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 09:14 other posts 
Geez,can you imagine the smells and the utter embarussment of being trapped in a porta john,with your pants down around your ankles, shit and that blue "GOO" everywhere? Geez,
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:04 other posts 
Absolutely, YUCKY!

I want to pose this as food for thought... why, in the heck, did the man seek refuge or decide he had to make a pee-pee during this period of high winds? If the winds were strong enough to topple a tree, surely a Porta-Potty was not the place to be! dgraff mentioned that he had a problem of a tree snapping on his property sometime between Friday, when he came home from work and Saturday morning. A side story, I am still hoping that we are going to see him riding his motorized barstool.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:19 other posts 
having Witnessed other folks in person riding bar stools,as long as they are on safe terrain, it is funny to watch. But let the terrain get rough,and a little to much throttle,oh shit!
As the fellow peeing, he may have just had to go really bad,saw a potty,and went.I would not have given a tree near a porta john a second thought as a shaded area is better for them things anyway,stays cooler and less stench.It was a freak accident.what were the chances of a tree falling right when he had to pinch a loaf?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:44 other posts 
I will try to get a video of the barstool in motion a little later right now I’m making my home made meat sauce for the spaghetti I’m making for dinner it has ground sirloin sausage and meat balls whole oregano diced tomatoes and of course sauce Markis asked me to make it he loves my spaghetti
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

Oh also chopped onion and green peppers
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:32 other posts 
Jeez,you got me hungery now. I grow the maters,onions and peppers I chop up for my sauce, used some sausage for a while out of the wild hogs that were shot in my back yard. Um good.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:49 other posts 
I actually prefer spaghetti sauce made with Polish sausage or Italian sausage to that made with ground beef!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:17 other posts 
Hey, phart, show some compassion and toss twowarm a bone every now and then. How? Post in her thread, every so often.... It looks so sad that she has to snag posts from other threads in order to post in her thread. It must be sad that kids hesitate playing with her because she's mean.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:21 other posts 
I replyed to 1 of her post just now.I don't know what happened the past couple weeks,rather it was a change in medicine or perhaps a similar situation as to a former boss,a brain tumor pressing on the brain causing mood swings.Either way,I aint backing down from her but other wise I aint gonna bother her much.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,21 11:06 other posts 
at first I thought you told phart to feed the old girl a bone
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

She could use one it might keep her quiet for a while
By #610414 02,May,21 16:52
Thanks for the help. I'm trying not to be so annoying
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

And you Phart you keep harping that I’m after you or trying to pick a fight with you. I’m not. We both belong in a forum where opinions are exchanged. My suggestion is: if you can’t stand the heat, Join the LADY’s HOME JOURNAL.
Bella!, I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I thought that if I posted in my thread I wouldn’t have to deal with you.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,21 19:27 other posts 
Okay, you don't want to deal with me, then why "mention" me. I'm sure you are not as clueless as it seems, but I'm going to say things and I would like you to think about them before you respond. You are mean, argumentative, abrasive and other things, too.

I didn't like it that you were referred to in a derogatory manner, but does that justify attacking a member's sexuality? I've seen your posts in Aussieman's thread, you seem to be a different person there and that's why I suggested that you post elsewhere. I don't understand why you want to come here and "show your ass". That's slang for act obnoxious. Are you on a personal mission to piss people off?
By #610414 02,May,21 19:57
I find AussieMan as a gentle person. Mind you, I don’t like his politics, but, he never called me saggy tits or told me I’m mean,, argumentative,or abrasive and other things. I copied and pasted a Dgraff post in my thread. You ran to tell Dgraff. You wished Scorps was back to put me in my place. I mentioned you to show you I won’t take your crap by turning my other cheek.
You and Phart and Dgraff and many men on this site can’t stand that I am super liberal. The problem is that they can’t argue so they attack me personally. So far, the only two I’ve made fun of their sexuality has been Sir Huxley of the Little Balls and Homo Dgraff. Both are as described. You don’t see me call you Bella! The Lez or bitch
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:34 other posts 
If you were out to get me,and you got me,you would turn me loose REAL quick!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:46 other posts 
So because Aussieman is "gentle", you are able to respond in a different way with him? Great! But I've seen your responses to other members, members other than dgraff and phart. From my point of view, you are on the attack.

Do you see yourself as being mean or mean spirited? Do you see yourself as being argumentative? Do you see yourself as being abrasive? Abrasive means harsh, showing little concern for others feelings. And I wonder why the last sentence was even necessary.
By #610414 03,May,21 07:47
First, Phart is not in the same category as Dgraff. Dgraff is a bully and therefore, fair game. Phart , on the other hand, has views that are just short of suggesting a nefarious plan by government. He makes me mad because as a free thinker he thinks this way. I don’t see me as mean spirited but I believe that a slap in the face merits a clubbing of the head. There’s no one on site that interact with me in the forums that deserve my concern with their feelings.
The last sentence is to draw the line between you and me. After all, you are criticizing me.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW. There’s a whole bunch of members, mainly men, that need someone like me to push back.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 10:32 other posts 
free thinking is sometimes influenced by 1's personal experience's and what the person sees with their own eyes.
By #610414 03,May,21 10:47
It’s true but is there any other way?
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,21 11:03 other posts 
Well you wouldn't be a "free thinker" if you let media and political parties change your thinking would you?
By #610414 03,May,21 11:16
A free thinker takes info from as many mediums as possible and then makes a choice

By #610414 03,May,21 10:34
You like Polish or Italian “sausage’” with your spaghetti? You brazen harlot.

By #610414 01,May,21 14:01
From Dgraff
Not only are the three big automakers having to shut down but all the makers of hair dye are having trouble meeting demand due to shipping problems how will a certain 80 year old keep her hair blonde hopefully she can find a gray clip on ponytail at Walmart
twowarmtts3
Like I’ve said before, what does a rabid HOMO know about women? If we use clip ons we use blonds
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 20:35 other posts 
Somewhere on a farm a jackass is missing half it's tail perhaps?

It is just a joke 2 warm don't get angry. This aint Ladys home journel.
By #610414 03,May,21 10:20

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   #433   #434   ...#769

Show It Off