Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #356

Pages:  #1... #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   ...#745

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:55 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 02:07 other posts 
Approximately 75 doctors in South Florida staged a symbolic walkout in protest of unvaccinated COVID-19 patients.

A video of the Hodge Twins discussing the walkout.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 03:16 other posts 
My cardiologist was part of this.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

DIRKA DIRKA BUCKA BUCKA LAKA
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 21:46 other posts 
I hope this doesn't catch on. Mechanics will be walking out of their garages because they have already changed your friggen oil 28 TIMES>is that not enough!????

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 01:56 other posts 
"Screw your freedom" says Arnold Schwarzenegger.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 06:32 other posts 
Screw Arnold he always was a commie bastard
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:09 other posts 
I doubt it. He was born German. So, what do you have against Arnold?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:25 other posts 
His beard
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:56 other posts 
Baby, I would have thought you would set your gaze much lower….. so to speak.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 20:32 other posts 
Austria is where he was born
I like some aspects of Arnold as in he never fails to appreciate everything the country has done to make him the man he is today. But some of his views I can't agree with. But for the most part he was 1 of the better governor's that california had.No single person can agree with another person 100%.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 09:52 other posts 
I'm curious, did you listen to the video? The Hodge Twins are conservative, comedians and raw, they echo my sentiments, it should be MY CHOICE whether I take the shot or not. Also if you choose to think of the shot as a vaccine and you have been vaccinated against getting this life threatening flu or whatever you want to call it, you should feel safe. What does it matter? You have been given the shots, you are fully vaccinated AND our government has assured you that you are safe. So if you do contract COVID the affects will be less than if you didn't have the shot.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:18 other posts 
Yes I watched the video and I agree our government should not be able to force us to get the shots we have no idea what effects this shot could cause 20 years from now
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 12:50 other posts 
Here's a science thing to counter your argument, bella! :
Viruses mutate.
The longer they are left to spread, the more they mutate, and the more infectious those mutant variants become.
COVID has proven to be a pretty rapidly mutating virus.
Yes, the vaccine has proven to protect from the original strain, and it offers some protection from the DELTA variant, but that doesn't mean that the next mutation--or the one after that--will not render the vaccine ineffective.
That's why it matters.
By #648364 25,Aug,21 19:27

Now let's talk about the Lambda variant...

I'm done with this subject. I work in a big school in a large school district. Administrators and state boards of education are playing with fire. When I arrived today...no social distancing, most had masks drooped below their noses. Parents standing around maskless and chatting up in large groups. They apparently don't know that the local hospital is at 60% capacity. I'm in a sizzling hot spot. People are nuts...
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 20:59 other posts 
May I ask a question or 2?
Has anyone ask you to remove your mask?
Has anyone FORCED you to stand near them?
Have you politely ask someone to step back a bit as you feel they are to close?
Have you considered a career change? Such as driving a truck? Social distance in a truck cab ALL by yourself. Cant' catch anything that way. And there are PLENTY of jobs available.
There are options you can take without affecting others and be safe.
By #648364 25,Aug,21 22:25
I raised my hand 3 times to protect and defend the constitution and potentially yield my life for freedom. I see masks, and vaccinations a temporary inconvenience for the greater good. I have no time to argue with crainialy impacted Oompa Loompas. Your favorite song must be "MeMeMEME...ME." When these kids take that crap home and end up killing a parent or grandparents they will have a burden to bare for the rest of their lives. Yep, I'm so worried about myself.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 23:28 other posts 
I wasn't arguing .Simply asking questions.
What responsibility is it of yours to be concerned with anyone else? Not saying it isn't very humane of you to do so, it is really nice of you to care about others. But it seems you are forgetting yourself with such great concern.
Your safety and well being is YOUR concern, everyone else's, is theirs in the final round.
As for the kids taking it home. Home is probably where it is being brought from because of vaccinated people thinking they are safe and not wearing mask. As we were told the vaccines would allow, a return to normal.
Which, has shown to not be true. Last I read awhile ago,25% of La's cases in the hospitals are break thru case's. That is higher than we are supposed be seeing.
By #648364 26,Aug,21 13:44
When people's actions or inactions can effect the well being of the group, or community we should just shrug it off because they believe in fairy dust and talking bushes. Asking people to mask, vaccinate, and social distancing isn't a violation of rights. People act like their being thrown into a pow camp and being tortured. Now, just wait until this sucker mutates into a vaccine resistant strain that takes several years to develop a vaccine for. Even better, a much deadlier strain that is vaccine resistant that is takes 20 years to figure out and generate an effective vaccine. Just saying. Sometimes what people don't know can kill others.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 19:59 other posts 
I understand your position but please try to understand mine. If you are "vaccinated", you should feel confident that you have been protected from the virus and from me if I choose not to receive the shot.

Mr. CountryCouple54 posted that he, his wife and their son had COVID. The Mrs. and their son had minimal symptoms, Mr. was hospitalized.

I guess what I'm saying is, do what you need to do for yourself but if I choose not to receive the shot, that's MY CHOICE.
By #648364 26,Aug,21 22:38
Yes it is. I'm referring to Die hard Oompas that think or know that they are not well, refuse to quarantine, mask, and social distance. We had a guy that didn't have a fever but coughed and told everyone it was a cold. A boss made him test. 7 other people ended up testing positive. Them Oompas. I doubt that is you
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 22:54 other posts 
a question?
Why are we not hearing of previous covid survivors getting it again very much?
Could it be because natural immunity is better?
Could it be that some people got kinda sick and went on with their lives and recovered and don't need to be "shot" up?
I have had a couple sinus infections ,because of allergies, always the same time of year .Could 1 of them have been the wuhan? Doubt it. People run and get tested if they get the sniffles. if you are sick, stay home a few days. no big deal.Why be a statistic?
By #648364 26,Aug,21 23:30
I live in Chicago, work with or indirectly with thousands of people. Work Emails...know more people that have caught Covid-19 than most. I even know people that have had it twice. My boss had it twice but he was really sick for about a week prior to Covid-19. He probably had it 3 times. The 3rd time he lost taste, smell, a lot of weight. He seen the light and stopped hanging out with buddies, started wearing his mask, keeping distance and got the vaccine. I guess having your food taste like ammonia would change anyones mind. The other guy I work with had Covid-19 prior to shot. Then he had to extend his vacation to Mexico because guess what his vaccinated butt caught. We have a 90 something percent vacation and if you seen the numbers...

If you go into work here with a cough, fever, sniffles...boom, tested or 14 days. At least people care enough to avoid lawsuits.

When they shut a whole school down one of the staff took it home and gave it to her husband, she had to bury him. I believe someone said that she had Covid-19 early and had received her first shot.

Choices can effect others.
By #648364 27,Aug,21 19:36

See what the sniffles can do in a school setting. The above source is center without political bias and free of conspiracy theories...like Newsmax
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 15:53 other posts 
Yes, I’m safe(er) now that I’ve got my shots, but, kids can’t get the shots. Even though I’m protected I can still be a carrier. I can still infect kids like my grandchildren. I can still infect other people who haven’t got the shots. I would be devastated if I brought Covid to my grandchildren. Especially if one dies. The faster we get the whole nation immunized the better. JustWill is right. It will fight mutation of the virus. You yourself said he is smart. Follow his advice. Dgraff why be afraid of the boogie man will visit you in 20 yrs? I wear a mask even though I’m safe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 10:20 other posts 
I just don’t trust the white mans bag of medical tricks we can do better for people it’s been two years now and the best we can come up with is a two part shot that may or may not work I have a strong immune system I never even had the flu and the one time I thought I had the flu it turned out to be a blood flow problem with all the symptoms as the flu
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 13:03 other posts 
I never had the mumps or polio. Here, in South Florida, we have Santeria “Witch Doctors”. They know how to throw the chicken bones. Try it, you’ll like it and after you can cook chicken soup.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 20:34 other posts 
I carry a cheap pocket knife to protect me from Tasmanian devils and so far,it has worked!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 14:16 other posts 
The virus was mutating LONG before the damn " vaccine " came along.And it will be mutating long after.SO who will be blamed in 3 or 4 years with the XYZ variant is killing off people who have had their "vaccines","booster" shots and the voodoo?
It will mutate to affect the vaccinated. Nothing we can do but live or die with it.
This "vaccine" reminds of the grease fittings on the cheaper John Deere lawnmower mowing decks .The bearings are sealed, nothing can get in them ,but there is a fitting on the spindal so you can pump to your hearts content and "feelGOOD" about it.When the bearings go out,you scratch your head and wonder why?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 15:11 other posts 
I remember when you were against the vaccine because you didn’t know what would happen in the future. Now, you worry that it will mutate into an uncontrolled virus. You know who will be blamed for that? You. So, what do you think John Deere was thinking spending part of their profit on non-working oil fittings? You think maybe they think the fittings will mutate?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 19:21 other posts 
NO I am not to blame for the virus, I am not to blame for any of it, nor is any other American .The Chinese scientist are to blame that created the biological weapon along with the folks that covered for them, financed the development and so on.
Country couples situation is terrible. I hope for a full recovery.But to blame the spread on Americans who choose not to get the shot is just morally wrong.This is not the thread for fussing,but also not the thread for blaming either.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 20:07 other posts 
I’m quoting JustWill and I agree with him. Find his post and read it
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 15:07 other posts 
I thought the virus started in a Phylli Cheese sub shop in Topeka Kansas.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 19:27 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 21:09 other posts 
Phart I have been TOLD To remove my mask. I have been told to fuck off when I complained someone was too close and maskless. And I did ask other people to respect my space. I cussed the first one from top to bottom and grabbed a tire iron. He left. On the second I bared my tits and told the guy I would start screaming r.ape. He ran off. Others did back off.
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

Actually, roughie tuffy me did only the last one.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 23:35 other posts 
strange you were ask to REMOVE your mask It is a free country and unless you were in a bank trying to cash a large check, I can't see why you were ask to take it off. Here in the US we have been free to wear a scuba diving suit to the grocery store if we want to.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 10:26 other posts 
I was visiting my son in Ocala, Florida. There’s two groups in that area, redneck hicks and the Democrat minority. The first group open carries, are as educated as a rabid dog and get highly insulted if you don’t follow the Trump dictum. This Marjory Taylor Greene type who was not wearing a mask and I were in a 7-11 by the national park on route 40. She saw me with my mask on and she put her hand on her dildo/gun and TOLD me to remove my mask. According to her, the people around there didn’t believe that shit. There was a guy behind us, also carrying, who spoke up. According to him, it wasn’t worth getting into it with a dumb ass liberal.
I had not said a word from the moment this unwashed cunt put her hand on her gun. I left as fast as possible after that. I didn’t get my groceries.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:42 other posts 
Hours later, he was spotted out in public smoking a cigar and obviously, no mask!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:44 other posts 
It figures more do as I say not what I do
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 15:22 other posts 
Guys listen to me. My wife has the vaccine I do not. We are the same age we contracted covid at the same time. She is going back to work tomorrow. I'm laying in the hospital for my fourth straight day. I've seen what the vaccine does with my own eyes. I have permanent damage on my lungs that is irreversible. My wife does not. Years have been cut off of my life, not from hers. I will get the vaccine when I get out of the hospital. I suggest the same for anybody who does not have it. This shit sucks and it ain't no joke
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 16:48 other posts 
Just a question, do you have other underlying health conditions? Are you a smoker?

My core family has had COVID. I suspect my parents contracted COVID from their home healthcare giver(s) and were hospitalized mid March. I suspect that I contacted COVID from them and was sick at the end of March and I also suspect that I passed the virus on to my younger sister who was sick at the beginning of April. My father spent more than 2+ months in the hospital, my mother never made it out and passed away June 19. My parents had their age working against them. My younger sister thought she was "protected" because she was already taking Hydroxychloroquine for her rheumatoid arthritis, her underlying health condition. She was in the hospital, I believe, for 18 days the first time and 6 days the second time due blood clots. Me, I was "sick" for about 2 weeks, sleepy and running a high grade temperature. And on a side note, my sister's husband didn't contract COVID at all. COVID seems to be affecting everyone, every family differently.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 20:37 other posts 
No, I've never smoked in my life. I eat right, don't do drugs, drink a little each night, solid built gym bound guy. And this thing kicked my ass in literally 4 days. Sorry about your mom.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:09 other posts 
I have no idea when I actually contracted it, my symptoms were a cough and chills.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:12 other posts 
Absolutely it effects every one differently I may have had it already who knows I not the type to run to my doctor every time I have an ache or pain a few months ago I had a sore throat for two days and a year ago I had a spell were i was cold even though the temperature was in the mid 80s but nothing so bad to keep me from working I never skipped a beat and I’m a smoker of 46 years
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 17:26 other posts 
Not trying to take away from what you have said and I am sorry to read of your health issues .Hope things get better soon. But that 90 days? be careful, a friend who had covid during Christmas last year and nearly died from it, took the Johnson shot at 11 am the 94th day and was in the er that night with life threatening issues. The virus took some lung capacity, which at his age of 87 was not a good thing, but he gained some of it back over time and could sing again .But after the vaccine his breathing never got back to where it was prior. So be careful.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 21:37 other posts 

Um, a trend?
--------------------------------------- added after 143 hours

By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 21:08 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 73 hours

eric clapton.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 18:02 other posts 
Not even hiding the fact Soros is backing this democrat.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 10:52 other posts 
The U.S. government will be closing a federal jail in New York City. The Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan will close to address concerns of MCC that have been ongoing ie lax security and crumbling infrastructure.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:48 other posts 
Oh that is the 1 epstien "killed himself" in.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:46 other posts 
hillary, "NO 1 can top my Benghazi blunder"
biden, "hold my Metamucil."

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 11:31 other posts 
September 7, "SHUT DOWN AMERICA" protest.

The podcast is not their "usual", it is an interview that is worthy of attention.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 16:24 other posts 
Australia are building 'Concentration camps'?????? Really ???
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:45 other posts 
I watched that vid this morning. Great idea the man has. The government wants to shut down? Um,do it our way!.
I wish them well in their endeavors.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #351   #352   #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   ...#745

Show It Off