on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #359

Pages:  #1... #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   ...#744

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 07:07 other posts 
Yesterday evening I took Markis to get his first tattoo it was comical I told him it didn’t hurt but certain areas of the body it certainly does hurt and the butt cheeks is one of those areas
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 08:41 other posts 
So Markis decided to get his butt inked? What did he decide on, was it a meaningful picture, words, a symbol? How long did it take? How big is the tatt? Is it finished or does he have to go back? Did you take a picture?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 09:07 other posts 
The picture is on my page he got a set of paw prints and his threshold for pain is very low for what he got it took about 2 hours
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 09:22 other posts 
How long before he can sit down?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 18:49 other posts 
Tomorrow he can take the medication patches off and expose them to the air and I gave him a donut pillow to sit on to make it a little more comfortable to sit
By #574505 20,Aug,21 19:11
Lol. Will you let him sit on my lap.?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 22:24 other posts 
Yeah absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 19:33 other posts 
And I thought that was regular ol' Saran Wrap!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 20:43 other posts 
No it is a Neosporin tape to help it not get infected back when I first got my tattoo there was no such thing as Neosporin or spray on numbing devices they would tell you to rub Vaseline on a fresh tattoo

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 18:17 other posts 
The Hodge Twins spin on Biden's recent interview regarding the happenings in Afghanistan.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 102 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 09:07 other posts 
Here's a hypothetical situation, what would you do?

Word has spread, there's an open house gathering, a party going on down the road. You don't like the host/hostess but "everyone" is going to be there. Some of the people you are able to socialize with but you definitely can not or will not act civilized to the host/hostess. What do you do, do you head on down to the open house regardless and do your thing or not?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 09:28 other posts 
If I cannot be civilised to the host/hostess then I would not go. If this is their 'open house' this is my problem not theirs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 20:46 other posts 
I agree with abdthisisme and the scenario seems to apply to this particular forum thread
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 22:04 other posts 
this is as close as I get to a group of people that most I can't relate to.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 15:58 other posts 
Not knowing exactly that the row is about, I would say don't go. In this hypothetical, who wants a scene in front of "everyone?"

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 12:44 other posts 
Hi admin . I just read a blog that has piqued my interest and I wonder if you would be kind enough to confirm or deny that they are suspect profiles, please. Although inactive, do the profiles for Freddy , bella1 , bellax and Bella look like shell accounts to you?
By admin [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:52 other posts 
There is no much similarity between those accounts. 2 registered from Britain, 2 from USA, all from different ISPs. You probably know that "bella" is "beautiful" in Spanish and very common word and name. So a lot of people can try to use it.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 17:40 other posts 
Thank you and yes I do know that it translates to beautiful. One of my Italian gal pals has the habit of saying "beautiful" rather than "cool", "nice", "great", "super" etc and I chose bella!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 17:52 other posts 
Now there is a piece I didn’t know I think i will be using the word Bella a lot more
By 2nice [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 18:40 other posts 
Hello beautiful.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 00:41 other posts 
Awwww, schucks! 2nice you made me blush! I blushed almost as much as the first time I saw your wiener.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 15:56 other posts 
Bella! hey beautiful!

By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 18:05 other posts 

who can argue with this?
I can't.
I can't say I would have chose those exact words if I were in her position but the point she makes is 100% spot on.
By #574505 19,Aug,21 18:24
Well he is a piece of shit
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 22:03 other posts 
I know but being in office serving the public perhaps,
"president biden you are not fit to be in office, you should prioritize bringing home AMERICANCS trapped over there."

Did you read where blinken has confirmed he was told in july the taliban would take over quickly? So biden lied on tv.
By #574505 19,Aug,21 22:07
Yes he did and we be expecting for them to attack us again

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 19:14 other posts 
I wonder how a four month member can bring somebody before the abuse panel. Faye91 As I understand it you have to be a two year member to participate.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 22:08 other posts 
Any member can report another member however only a verified member a member with two years tenure can vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 22:28 other posts 
Thanks beautiful! I mean bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 00:39 other posts 
My pleasure, sexy!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 00:43 other posts 
I'm surprised that you being one of my many "fakes" hasn't been referred for some violation!
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Speaking of stupidity.....leopoldij must have received directives from his super sexy friend to update his (WHY?) he blacklisted me. Are you ready for a smile? Here goes.

• Total lunatic. Control freak. She hasn't ever been fucked by anyone and feels jealous when others have a sex life. Maintains an army of trolls and lots of fake accounts.

And that coming from a cretin that has to pay street whores for sex. Thank goodness his pockets are deep.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 01:08 other posts 
They can’t delete me because they love your panties!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 08:54 other posts 
Oh, that's an interesting spin!

By #574505 18,Aug,21 16:48
Lately there being to many females pictures in the men Miscellaneous page.
Should men post at the female Miscellaneous page.?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 17:33 other posts 
Only if you show your man boobs and boy pussy!
By #574505 18,Aug,21 17:56
I hardly have boobs boy pussy I do.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:26 other posts 
I read a short article about a man who paid for extra legroom on a flight and was requested to change seats so that a family of six could sit together. This was the second leg (10 hours) of an already 20 hour flight but he ultimately decided to say no.

Would you have accommodated the family and forgone your own comfort for this 10 hour leg of the trip or would you stand your ground and stayed in the seat that you paid extra for?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:34 other posts 
Stand my ground. If you pay for something, you should get what you pay for. I wonder if the airline offered a partial refund to the man in exchange for his seat?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:51 other posts 
The article was short and I understood him to be occupying a seat behind a wall. My guess is that it may have been the separation behind first class, who knows. I understood that the family was traveling with young children, a toddler and possibly an infant and airline offered him a comparable seat. In the end, the family was scattered and the man stayed put but was overlooked by flight attendants. I know that when I flew to Frankfurt, Germany, and that was a 9 hour flight from New York, I paid extra for "business class" to have extra room. I would have been super cheesed to be asked to move. If it were a short jaunt, 2 to 3 hour flight, I probably would have been accommodating.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:45 other posts 
No when it comes to that stuff I’m not a hard ass I would have given up my seat and slugged it out with the air line later
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:48 other posts 
And that sir is what paves the way to more folks being faced with the issue of not getting what they pay for.
Once the airline sees a trend of people being "generous" this means they can take the money,and not provide what is paid for.
Yes,you might slug it out so to speak with the airline.That is job security for some numb nut behind a desk to forward your calls to the next numbnuts on down the line until you get fed up and say "fuck it" and they still have their money.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:59 other posts 
Hahaha true but I would duke it out in person with the air line
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:00 other posts 
Here is the article.

And I might add that airlines are notorious for overbooking their flights.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:14 other posts 
I only ever flew twice from Baltimore to Wichita and back so I’m a newbie so I still most likely would have given up my seat
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

And I drank Bacardi and coke’s the whole way
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:56 other posts 
Like I said, I might be more inclined to accommodate a family of 6 on a short flight but 10 hours? You are elbow to elbow on domestic flights unless you fly 1st class or business. If you are tall or girthy a regular seat would be cramped and that's why the airlines charge extra for premium seats and that's why you get to the airport on time or early.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:04 other posts 
She just can't keep her nasty thoughts to herself.
By #574505 18,Aug,21 13:25
And to think she eat with the same hole.how nasty
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:33 other posts 
To boast about the shit things that she does just makes me so angry. Her and SrCums are two peas in a pod, they want to play with all the kids but they can't play nice.

Maybe I need to put a bounty out for her again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:54 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:58 other posts 
Should I offer a bounty, dgraff? A couple of piles of shit on her page, maybe?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:00 other posts 
Hahaha I would
--------------------------------------- added after 98 seconds

I’m beginning to think she don’t love us anymore
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:03 other posts 
Nah, she likes you. For some reason you fellas can treat her like shit and she laps it up. I bitch slap her about her underhanded ways and she gets pissy with me.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 14:11 other posts 
Like I said, you fellas can talk shit ABOUT HER time and time again and she laps it up like a good doggy. Me, all I have to do is talk TO HER and she goes bonkers. I thought that she might quiet down after lix's departure but it doesn't seem like it is likely to happen. She obviously is not smart enough to recognize that it doesn't matter how much you spend, your words and actions can be your downfall.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   ...#744

Show It Off