Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #358

Pages:  #1... #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   ...#744

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 19:10 other posts 
These thoughts on CRT were quite interesting.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 07:25 other posts 
A good, good morning to my fellow Michiganders, 2nice , HotFuckerBoy , big9inch21 and stiffpoles and what the heck, all you Michigander wannabes!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 08:41 other posts 
And a fine Michigan morning back to you ☕
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 08:50 other posts 
Do you realize that we have only about 30 days of summer? Mid September, the mornings will begin to become cooler, the days shorter and then we prepare ourselves for leaf raking season, then comes snow shoveling!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 08:54 other posts 
Lets hope for one of long summers that extends into mid October
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 08:56 other posts 
I'll drink to that! Don't judge me, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.....
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 09:46 other posts 
See my post about stiffpoles
By stiffpoles [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 18:23 other posts 
I'm a native Detroiter as well. Not a suburb or the metropolitan Detroit area...Legit, 100% Made in Detroit

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 19:09 other posts 
I was made in Detroit but at about 3 years of age my father moved us, a family of five, to Harper Woods. My father taught at Cass Tech.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,May,21 08:17 other posts 
STIFFPOLES. FAKE? So many awards. Is he for real?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,21 11:21 other posts 
So you question whether stiffpoles is legit but you are too afraid to be upfront about it by "mentioning" him by name?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,May,21 13:06 other posts 
You got that right. I was voting In the top member when I saw his pic. It looks photoshopped. Anyway is he or isn’t he?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

The more I read your post, the more confused I get. I did mention him by name.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,May,21 18:58 other posts 
What makes you think he’s fake?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,May,21 20:08 other posts 
hotfuckerboy his dick is out of proportion.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,May,21 13:35 other posts 
twowarmtts3 You are perfectly proportionate: your fat belly, saggy tits, and ankle level ass all look great!

Old slag! Why are you even here?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,May,21 16:20 other posts 
Skittles old fart—hot smelly air.
By stiffpoles [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 04:06 other posts 
Never out of proportion. It's just right!
By #623135 12,Aug,21 05:42
stiffpoles your pages are very hot. I’m sorry if I implied some of your dick pics have been “improved”.
By stiffpoles [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 18:47 other posts 
Thanks...I appreciate it. And trust me, with the amount of editing and all that is clearly evident on this site, if I had "enhanced" my dick pics, I would admit to it. All I've done to some pics is filters. So, yeah, I have made myself more tan and skin smooth and unblemished. Now, if that is considered a "fake" pic, then I am guilty.

Anywhozzle....So, this is where the cool kids hangout, huh?
HotfuckerBoy......probably the reverse image search results. 100% fake, I called him out and he blocked me and left pretty nasty feedback for a very limited conversation....that is typical faker response!!

It couldn't be any more clear.
By #574505 12,Aug,21 17:40
Uca. Why would admin allow him winning all those trophy
By UnderCoverAngel [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 19:12 other posts 
I'm not sure the guys got time to go through every profile and check them. The evidence is overwhelming and if he's reported again he should get booted without the admins help, only a fool would vote to keep that fake stiffpoles here. How would you vote??? Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:22 other posts 
Jamie, unless he has destroyed trophies for points, he's won five Top of the Month awards and 19 Free Theme Photo contest awards. My very basic understanding of the Top of the Month award is that it is based on the number of views made by membership. Regarding the Free Theme Photo contest awards, it's not about admin allowing anyone to win.

This analogy will probably seem over exaggerated but it makes my point. If I create a Free Theme Photo contest and MY contest is for men and their butts and a SYC member enters a picture of her butt and wins, it is not admin's fault or responsibility is it? It is MY responsibility as the creator of the contest to weed any member and disqualify that submission because it did not meet MY guidelines. If I don't disqualify that picture and the picture goes on to win the contest, it's really my fault.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,21 19:57 other posts 
No, you didn't "mention" him, not in the context of how admin has identified "mention". It's when the poster uses the "@" before and after the member's name. You use it all the time, but for the most part, you use it incorrectly.

I believe that admin fashioned and implemented the option based on a member's recommendation. It was meant to be used as a way to alert a member that he/she was mentioned, not like some members that reply to a member and use the "reply" option. Redundant.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,May,21 20:05 other posts 
You mean to tell me that because I didn’t use the @s I screwed up? FYI his page reasons why he’s been blacklisted says he’s a fake with internet pics. I just wanted an opinion,but:

STIFFPOLES FAKE? So many awards. Is he for real?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,May,21 20:06 other posts 
What you believe Bella! is no concern of mine. Like always, you’ve got the wrong end of the stick.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And what Admin believes will happen when he changes the format is not necessarily what will happen.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I don’t believe it was more than a way for a member to know a post is meant for him.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 18:39 other posts 
So, I was initially right?
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,May,21 15:27 other posts 
She had to read your post more than once. I guess you shouldn’t have used such big words.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,May,21 16:18 other posts 
Fuck off, asshole. Oh, wait a minute
2nice Fuck off asshole
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 06:11 other posts 
2nice I was re-reading this thread (stiffpoles posted new). Lollipop, can you tell me why I should keep voting for you in the Top Member game when you, consistently, treat me like this? Why don’t you grow a set and come out with a post that says you don’t like me without any ambiguity? It’s the manly thing to do………….Oh, wait. Now I get it.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

I’m not in the mood for coffee or anything else from you, 2Nice. Save your points.
Great week. First Stiffpoles, then 2Nice. This site really produces them. Admin should change the site name to Amateur Fuck-asses. I’m going to bed.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Vp100 looks really yummy in the Top Member game.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 09:00 other posts 
2Nice you wrote on my page

We’ve had our differences. I’m past that now.

What does that mean? You are ignoring our differences or ignoring me like the rest of this “group “? You’ve gifted me a cup of coffee and honestly I don’t know what to do about that. I guess it’s better than a @SirCums@ gift. 2Nice, I haven’t reached the point where I want to be friendly with you. You always leave a bad taste in my mouth.Let’s keep to our boundaries. Not nasty. Just not.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 10:03 other posts 
Gee, I wonder if 2nice realized that he was reaching out to Charlie and not Candy? You keep saying that the TWOWARMTTS3 profile belongs to Charlie and the Twowarmtts3! profile belongs to you.

Why do you feel the need to be center of attention? Why does everything have to revolve around you? If you need to question the intentions of a member sending you a nice gift and a kind message, why is it made into some type of public drama and in this thread? Oh that's right, everything is about you.

And you mentioned something the other day about extending the olive branch, you extended the olive branch to who? I recall thinking about the frog and scorpion fable as it relates to you and it seems that some things are just your nature. Things aren't going to change overnight just because.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 11:00 other posts 
2nice was not reaching out to Charlie. Bella!, you know damn well I control Charlie’s account. He hasn’t been on it for months. You are just trying to cause trouble.
I feel I need to be the center of attention because I’m worthy of that attention. Everything does have to revolve around me. That’s what makes me. That member is just like you. Acid on one side and honey on the other. I made it into a drama because I wanted to. I did it on this thread because Mr 2Nice chose this thread to start crap.
I extended the olive branch to JustWill. It was a mistake on my part. He is just like you only smarter. He reminds me of that other wacka-do, Sir Huxley of the Little Balls.
You recall a lot of things when it’s convenient to you, but, how dare you interfere in a private matter between 2nice and me? And why do you join what’s none of your business in the middle of the matter and conveniently ignore the beginning?
Go kiss the frog. He won’t turn into a prince, but, at least you’ll been kissed. The scorpion might not survive biting you. Let me say this one more time. I am Twowarmtts3! and I control Twowarmtts3. All of you, just once, get your brain or your ass in gear and understand that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 06:44 other posts 
And right there it is that is my biggest gripe why do you feel the need to have two profiles it’s deceitful as hell and I for one cannot understand why admin let’s you get away with it I know you’re not the only one but surely you can see how creepy it is pick one and drop the other one and just be your self
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:05 other posts 
Dgraff I can’t help how you feel, but, let me, at least answer you. You say it’s deceitful as hell. Why? It’s not a secret. I tell anyone that wants to hear it that I OWN TWOWARMTTS3!. My husband, Charlie, opened his account (Twowarmtts3)t a while ago. He does not use it. He let’s me use it. I told everyone about it. This is not a secret either. You have my Twowarmtts3! Account blocked. Un-block it and check ALL my gifts received. Check how many piles of shit and other inappropriate gifts there are from Skittles and Freddy. And those aren’t all. Freddy has opened several fake accounts. They come on and on the same day they trash my page and post nasty comments on all my pics Do you know ho'w expensive it is to clean all this? I frequent the forums, but, even more, I like to chat with many men. It’s embarrassing to have shit piles when chatting with a guy. My solution was simple. Charlie’s account is almost impossible to trash or comment. I use it to chat. My account is fairly open. Look, if you want to give me 300 points daily and take over cleaning my pics, I’ll stop using Charlie’s account.
I am myself at all times. I don’t try to pass as someone else. In either account you know you are chatting with me. So,no, I don’t see how creepy it is. Surely you can’t be scared of talking to Candy in this account and talking to Candy on the other account? I’ll hold your hand if it will make you feel safer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 08:23 other posts 
hahaha skittles and Freddy you gotta love um
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 09:30 other posts 
No, I don’t. I don’t mind some ribbing. A shit pile occasionally is not nice but, I can understand it. In a single day those two trashed my page, on the average, once an hour. And, ALL my pics got offensive comments. No, I don’t love them. And you are saying why don’t I blacklist them. They are in my permanent black list, but, they get their friends or fake accounts to do. The same. On top of that I have to suffer Bella!. This is her thread. I was told to stop posting here. I bet I can quote her in advance:
“I never said you couldn’t post here. You always want to be the center of attention. Everything has to revolve around you. You blame all others for your troubles.”
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:24 other posts 
You must pardon me for laughing but you must admit from my Angle the whole thing is hilarious that is why I even come to the forum thread you just can’t write this stuff any better
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 11:31 other posts 
I'm not sure whether to bow or cry.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 13:43 other posts 
You better believe this happens in many of our schools and if you are not already angry about it, you should be!

--------------------------------------- added after 63 minutes

By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 15:53 other posts 
That should be punishable.BUT it is not apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 16:24 other posts 
Hodge Twins spin.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 04:50 other posts 
Whatever your political views or what you may think about the 45th President it is never acceptable for a teacher to take their own views into the classroom.
Of course it is acceptable and maybe necessary today, at the appropriate time , to discuss with pupils exactly what a sexual predator is but not in this way.
A very stupid woman.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 06:34 other posts 
Yes, stupid, but I guarantee you that she will be back in the classroom because her union will make sure that it happens.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 07:12 other posts 
I imagine that may well depend upon the make up of the disciplinary panel and whether she has any previous 'record'.
As an ex teacher I am protective of teachers when allegations are made but she is very difficult to defend and I am reluctant to say it but should probably be dismissed.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 10:41 other posts 
In our current climate and times, everything is being recorded unlike 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. It's no longer a world of "he said, she said" and you better keep your social media pages squeaky clean, too because these things will be used to judge your character.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 16:17 other posts 
Oh I totally agree, why some people believe that what they post online is in some way private escapes me. Anyone posting anything on say here, should be aware that someone could take what they say and repeat it elsewhere.
People should always assume that whatever they post/upload online could be seen by anyone.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 16:16 other posts 
Yippee! Govenor Whitmer says the State of Michigan is preparing to welcome Afghan evacuees. What about Texas, Texas welcomes EVERYBODY!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 10:54 other posts 
And in Dunedin, Florida...

A 97 year old Navy veteran was thinking of his old crewmates in the Pacific and pondering his time left on Earth. Many of his crewmates were buried in their uniforms and he wanted to wear his when he sees them again.

A local seamstress spent 100 hours sewing a replica of the veteran's uniform from WWII for gratis.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 12:55 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 21:57 other posts 
Property tax time again bend over and lube up
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 22:02 other posts 
My summer property taxes are due mid September, I have to get my new license plates in September and my auto insurance and homeowner's insurance is due October 1st. I'm hemorrhaging.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 05:19 other posts 
Me to me to sweetheart tax time sucks especially with 22 acres
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 09:02 other posts 
My understanding there are several classifications for Michigan's calculations on property taxes. There is residential real property, agricultural real property, commercial real property and developmental real property. I know my friends owned a big parcel of property and allowed a neighbor down the road to farm some of the land which was to my friends benefit tax wise. Is all of your 22 acres of property zoned residential? My summer taxes for trapezoid shaped parcel, approximately 70 feet at the road, 210 feet deep, 90 feet at the water is just shy of $3900.00 and in January I will probably pay another $1800.00 to $2000.00. I'm nowhere near being on 22 acres.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 06:12 other posts 
My land is considered useless land it’s all rock 🪨 and trees 🌳 they consider it unbuild able so the taxes are fairly cheep 300 per acre

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #353   #354   #355   #356   #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   ...#744

Show It Off