Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #362

Pages:  #1... #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   ...#739

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #592419 03,Aug,21 15:54
No matter how many times I tell you this, you’re still thinking, thinking, judging, judging, coming to conclusions, trying to work out your life. You have to let go. Totally, absolutely, completely. You have to let go so completely that you will feel no body, no mind, no pain, nothing.

By #623135 03,Aug,21 06:27
Why did you un-block Twowarmtts3!? I guess a thank you is warranted, but, the blocking was my safety valve.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:37 other posts 
Did you forget that I had a personal conversation with TWOWARMTTS3 and asked whether Twowarmtts3! was up for a challenge?
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:41 other posts 
No? I'm not calling you a liar. I just don't honestly remember. Look, it's done, I can't answer posts with two accounts. if you don't mind, I'll continue using this one. Again, sorry
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 11:19 other posts 
I didn't suggest that you called me a liar. That was MY last question of our conversation, I believe you replied "thank you" and I took that to mean that Twowarmtts3! accepted the challenge and would be less hostile.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 12:31 other posts 
I don’t want any more entanglements with any member. Yes, there are trolls but you said something that I should have realized. Skittles and Freddy enjoy my reactions to their taunts. They are blocked.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:33 other posts 
Wow! Walt Disney and Walmart mandate that their employees receive the shot.

Is your employer requiring that you receive the shot?

only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:39 other posts 
It is definitely trending that way, across the board. Even worse, it looks like NYC will mandate vaccinations to go to restaurants etc. It is just the beginning.

I didn't realize the survival rate was so low...
By #574505 01,Aug,21 13:28
Are all them people collecting 100. Dollars for the covid shot.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 13:31 other posts 
Bump
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 08:20 other posts 
Covid-19 changed my life more than I like. I took retirement. I would have liked to have worked a few more years. Being retired allows one to pick and choose whatever actions you like. I chose to get the shots (I call it a vaccine but, for the sake of our host, let’s call it shots). I believe these shots should be mandatory. Our great and glorious governor, DeSantis, has pushed against masks and shots. He doesn’t believe in proof of “vaccination”. This morning I listened to the news telling the audience that Florida was the epicenter of the latest round of COVID. Sure, we opened up the economy. Our businesses are going full blast………so what if a few of us die. We are all born to die. So, kudos to Disney, Walmart and any other company that has the cojones to do the Fed’s work. Please excuse this windbag for waxing long on a pet peeve.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 10:03 other posts 
I don't mind it if you refer to the shots as a vaccine but I do mind when you use slurs to address or respond to members.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 11:28 other posts 
I believe I have followed those rules in your thread since you un-blocked me. I’m mad at myself for falling down that familiar rabbit hole. I said I would continue copy/paste, but, lazyness can be a game changer. Any time I annoy you, let me know. I can go back to full time copy/paste. All I ask is please don’t block me. The third party URLs are not readable. I asked Admin to change that but due to rules he can’t.
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

One more thing. Do you object when other members respond to me with slurs?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 12:22 other posts 
I do not condone it when women are directly called "bitch" or "cunt" by either SYD or SYC members. Your friend referred to me as "cunt" many a time when she was conversing with you or just making a general statement, no? Recently, I publicly referred to and called another underhanded SYC member a "cunt" because I'm tired of taking the high road and having female members continually berate me both publicly and privately.

You feel that you have a knack for and excel in your ability to chat with men in a sexy and seductive manner. Maybe you could hone that skill and direct it to being just as passionate about what you're speaking about without being abusive.

What do you feel would be an appropriate retort should someone calls you "saggy granny"? Dickhead? Asshole? Asswipe? Fucktard? Fuck wad? No big thing, but to refer to members as "mother fucking homos", not cool in my book.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 12:53 other posts 
You made that clear from day one. This account, Charlie’s account, I don’t have to worry too much about derogatory name calling by members who should know better. In this account I protect my pics, the gift banner, and access to it. I curse the day I learned of the forums. Saying sweet things to the members and getting like responses is a joy. However, my personal devil likes to argue, curse, and make fun of members who are socially challenged. In my account I can answer with a Mother Fxxxx Hxxx and believe it’s appropriate to the occasion. You are not privy to the PMs some members send me. Without provocation too. My response is crude. It’s highly offensive………and gets the message across. But you don’t have to worry. You have that account (my personal account) blocked and, in my humble opinion, it’s a good thing,
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

There’s always one more thing. If you could see my gift totals, you would find that almost all are piles of shit and other derogatory gifts. Occasionally I clean some of them up, but, why do it? Waste of points and for nothing.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 13:15 other posts 
You want to call someone a "mother fucker" go for it but the "homo" part is what I find offensive. I have nothing to do or can do about the gifts. In my opinion, SrCums is one of the most hate filled and childish members this site has ever seen. You hurty-wurty his itty-bitty feelings and he sends you as many shit piles as he has points for. The guy is a total lunatic and doesn't recognize it. You know if you receive negative gifts from Skittles and Freddy, they do it to be annoying because they enjoy you bitchin' about it.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 14:18 other posts 
The HOMO Part is the part that hurts and I won’t deny I want to cause pain.
I won’t use any part of that epithet in your thread. You have no control of any poster in your thread, SrCums, while a pain in the neck, is not the major player in this. Sir-Skittles is. He was trashing my page, not only daily, but hourly. I have given that member as many, maybe more, chances to run decent. He refuses so I banned him. I did the same to Pa-Freddy for the same reason. My personal account has exactly 3 members that I blacklisted. SrCums, SieSkittles, and Pa-Freddy. I don’t like it. I believe that if I have my views, others can have them too. This saggy titted old lady is thick skinned enough for any insult. I will and do get very nasty, but, not in this account.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

You’ve been here much longer. What makes a member get so obsessed with another member that he carries this hatred with him for years? What a waste. This is a Sex site. I remember how to tiptoe through the tulips. Have they no joy to engage another human being in sweet love talk? A waste.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 16:06 other posts 
Your question; "What makes a member get so obsessed with another member that he carries this hatred with him for years?" You might ask yourself the same thing. What have I done to you that you continue to insult me any chance you have?
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 18:10 other posts 
I just did. I’ll try to explain. Sometime in the past you caused a big hurt for me. I don’t even remember what it was or when, but it happened. Maybe you had an off day. Maybe the other members involved put too many of their cents in. I took a dislike to you and every time we disagreed I was reminded that you, once, had made me mad, sad, and combative. Your thread has more hits than any other thread. It’s not the high school type like “Is mine bigger than yours?” or some such thing. Subject matter, even though sometimes is boring, is adult oriented. That is the attraction for me. Do I like you? I can’t say I do. One thing I’ve noticed over the years is how you write your posts and how grating you can sound. Perhaps you are right and I do take advantage of any opportunities to put you down.
This is not the same as a Skittles not liking I’m old or fat or blond and sending me unwanted gifts. I did make fun of your persona. I tend to overdo things. My questioning Skittles actions is that he goes looking for those opportunities, takes advantage of them and immediately after, starts looking for another opportunity. My put downs of you always happened when you did or posted something that could be attacked, like your continuous telling of how Lix or I made you mad. I’m trying to overlook your roughness as a character style. I’m trying to convince myself you don’t mean any harm.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 10:52 other posts 
With a survival rate of over 99%

with a limited risk of complications, we should be able to choose what goes into our bodys.

Florida will recover shortly,just as the rest of the country was and still is recovering from the first phase.
Sadly if you ask a doctor how long the pandemic will last he will just tell you, I am a doctor not a politician so I don't know.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 11:19 other posts 
629000 plus people died from Covid 19 in the last 18 months. Many are dying now. If you call that good numbers , then I can’t argue with you. Our father, who art in heaven, holy be thy name. I’ll pray for you.
May he protect you from your own right to choose. Good luck my friend.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 11:26 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 13:06 other posts 
Phart, if I break both of my legs and an arm I will survive too but I’ll try everything in my power not to do that. Survival and quality of life are two very different things.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 06:05 other posts 
You really believe the government should mandate the shot? What next? Maybe our government will mandate only one child. Or if one becomes a drain on society, death.
By CAT [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 07:57 other posts 
During WWII we incarcerated Japanese/Americans. During other wars we had mandatory conscription. Every year we have to file our taxes. This is a war. The enemy is much smaller but, there’s no denying, it’s a war. The original cry of war is done by the president with Congress following but after, Congress has to vote to continue. Mandated shots will be the same. As with a declaration of war, it must be done to protect the lives of our citizens. Even if they don’t believe. A one child policy is a social/economic policy but two children will not bring down a country. At least, not fast. I’m not sure which society said this, and I’ll paraphrase, How we take care of our elders and those that are not able to take care of themselves defines us as weather we are a successful society or not. Let’s not forget that we, us, eventually define the road this country takes.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:58 other posts 
N.Y.C. becomes first major U.S. city to mandate vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 12:39 other posts 
I put on my Facebook page last week that if you are vaccinated you should update your résumé to state it. Given the choice between two qualified contenders for a job, one vaccinated and one unknown, the vaccinated person will probably get the job.
Sick employees cost employers money and money is the bottom line of any business.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 06:16 other posts 
Did you update your resumè to include your tonsils were removed, too? That's to ensure prospective employers know you won't need to be on a leave of absence for those pesky childhood afflictions that adults should have worked through. Just sayin' where do you draw the line?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 08:23 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 08:26 other posts 
Medical history, vaccinations do NOT belong on anyone's resume. SMH.

How unprofessional can you be FFS...

Employers do however have the right to ask about vaccinations during an interview. However, the same standards/rules need to be applied to existing employees as well. COVID is NOT protected under HIPPA.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 10:57 other posts 
I don't see a problem with someone putting it on the resume. That is their choice,as long as it remains a choice.

I read a bit last week about Hippa and there is loopholes in it best I can tell. Most folks in government are lawyers or work with lawyers when drawing up shit, they have their bases covered
I think the crap about our local hospitals requreing the shot is backfiring because people are quitting their jobs and also protesting.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:18 other posts 
I know justice is justice but a 100 years old? what do you do to punish someone that old? They are already staring at death,so a death sentance,along with it's appeals process etc, will be a futile waste of time as the person will probably drop dead before all that happens.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 10:38 other posts 
Normally, I would agree, but, if this guy really was a concentration camp SS guard, then he deserves to be behind bars till his dying day. In this case his victims and relatives of his victim deserve this closure. I would recommend that even if he dies before or during the trial, it should continue in absentia. Same with sentencing.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 09:44 other posts 
Well we've been back on the site for 6 weeks now. Thanks to y'all that welcomed us back and for your support. We will never be what we were before nor do we want that. We just don't have the time. However, it sure has been nice to not have a single member, specially ones we don't even know blacklist us. I wonder why that is????? I just can't see why that *lix* could have so much hate towards us to get herself deleted. Kinda sad when you think about it.
By CAT [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 13:29 other posts 
CC54, sometimes we carry baggage for no reason. Lix was my friend. I can't fathom getting booted out for a stupidity. This is a sex and exhibition site. The beauty of the site is that everyone can show their beauty, inner or outer. I hope you get back as close as you were before you left. The Mrs is beautiful and we all deserve some eye candy. You? well, you have inner beauty. HAHAHA.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 13:43 other posts 
There was always something just...wrong...about her, even at the very beginning of her time here. I truly believe that she has mental/emotional issues.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 14:27 other posts 
My response is sincere. lix came along and in all my years here, and you were juslooking long before I came along, there was no one like her. I think that many men enjoyed her raw confidence. She was bold and made no apologies about who she was or what she said. If that makes her mental, then she was mental.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 15:09 other posts 
You know administration gives us all the option to blacklist anyone. To us that is sufficient to handle anyone you don't like or doesn't like you. I just don't know why that wasn't enough for her. The first 2 weeks we were back she just blasted us. From PM's, to comments on our page, and comments on our pics. She said the wife's pics were 20 years old, that her pussy pics were at least 10 years ago, she said her skin was sun beaten and aged. (Which made us laugh. Those are freckles on her chest and shoulders not sun spots. She was born with them). Hell, we still after 2 weeks of abuse didn't blacklist her. She blacklisted us. Funny thing was for those 2 weeks aussieman was commenting on the wife's pics. I can say we really never had a problem with him.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 19:49 other posts 
I didn't have a problem with him UNTIL.... Heck I verified him as well. I used to comment on his pictures and never commented on her pictures. The photo shoot in the cemetery was something I commented and that's when he blacklisted me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 16:11 other posts 
My comment was sincere as well.
Her obsession to be the most popular person on the site--at any cost--was not healthy and often got quite ugly.
Her Forum posts were usually rambling and disjointed, she could not tolerate anyone who disagreed with her, and she took offense at even the mildest perceived slight.
Not only did she blacklist at the drop of a hat, she also accused almost everyone she disliked of being a fake or of having multiple accounts.
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 16:53 other posts 
She blacklisted me, and I had zero interaction with her prior.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 00:54 other posts 
I don't have any idea how many members she blacklisted but I have an idea that she blacklisted a number of members that are posters in this thread.
By #644010 02,Aug,21 23:52
She could not handle that some did not find her attractive very well. She went ape shit about it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 06:04 other posts 
I know she had a chip on her shoulder she once announced in the forum thread that all the other winners of the excitement game were just burnt toast compared to her
By #644010 03,Aug,21 08:27
If they were burnt toast, then Lix must have been the sludge that gets pulled out of a shitty fast food joint fryer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 09:07 other posts 
Hahaha I can’t argue with that

By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 18:28 other posts 
Are the capital police being forced to hold secrets that are driving them to this extreme? As in they know who shot the lady veteran but can't speak and etc?

It is a terrible situation when a person decides to pull their own plug but sometimes people are driven to do it because they just can not continue to remain silent.
By CAT [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 18:38 other posts 
I don't read NEWSMAX. They are not middle of the road. They twist the news.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 18:43 other posts 
a 3rd policeman has killed themselves after the jan 6 thing. Regardless of the source, American people should be asking why that is happening.
By CAT [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
Traumatic stress probably. Cops are known for eating their guns
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 03:23 other posts 
I think the count is now four.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #357   #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   ...#739

Show It Off