Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #363

Pages:  #1... #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By notynyt [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 20:32 other posts 
This offliner new member reached on top in top member list 😂😂

/member.php?w=641943
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:16 other posts 
So what is your point?

When you were younger and got a new toy, wasn't your new toy your favorite? She's new and that is a stunning picture and it obviously has not gone unnoticed.
By notynyt [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 18:43 other posts 
I just said

By #623135 13,Aug,21 17:42
JustWill posted
For the record, her "WHY" is a lie.
I'm sure that surprises everyone here...since she is known to be honest at all times...but it is a total lie.
The hag never apologized.
She never said: "I am sorry that I said those horrible things about your partner and then, when Admin banned me for it, I made up a 'freind' and blamed it on her."
Didn't happen.
Twowarmtts3
For the record, ask Admin if I’ve ever been banned.
When I had you banned, my reason was (and I’m paraphrasing) “He’s a good guy. We just don’t get along.
About two weeks ago I removed the ban. It was in only one account. I wrongly assumed you would find out through the site jungle drums. You did not respond in kind
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 17:52 other posts 
That’s when I posted this
I’m thinking of the Geico commercial where the gecko acts out a flat tire scene,
Aaarrkkk!!!!! JustWill won’t forgive me. What’s a girl (ok, a grandma) got to do to find her way into his good graces? Oh, me, oh my.

I assumed Mommy would advice you since it was in her thread. Nothing happened. That’s when I posted this.
Well, I extended an olive branch, a hand of friendship, if you will , offered to parley, made a peace offer, was willing to smoke a peace-pipe, offered to release a dove of peace, approach with an outstretched hand and show some friendly vibes. So be it. It wasn’t to be. Boorish behavior can be exhibited by anyone, even very smart people. If mutual co-existence (not friendship) is not an option, then it’s fair game time. I was not invited here so the argument that I came into someone else’s turf to be a dumb ass is entirely my fault. Perhaps Lix was right.
This was about you, JustWill.--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutesI banned you again. Tit for tat, so to speak. My reasons:
2. I made an effort to be friendly. I removed him from my blacklisted roster. I also posted a request to be un-banned. I even apologized for past times. He didn’t even have the decency to decline. I never realized he was such a prima donna. Too bad.
3. He’s a prima donna with the airs of a smart man. I like how he thinks even though he’s not as smart as he thinks he is. I tried friendship. Best to ignore him. As you can see there’s Nothing bad. Now you (and the ever present Bella!) come and post this.

Since I have both of the hag's profiles blocked, how was I supposed to see her fictional apology and request to be un-banned? No such request was ever made.
2. I can't "decline" an offer that was never made.
3. I never claimed to be smarter than I actually am.

Bella! replied to JustWill
Apologies are normally made when the person ADMITS that they have done something wrong. I can only hope that IF and WHEN you receive an apology that it is sincere.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

Twowarmtts3
Now it’s my turn and I’m not going to get nasty, so relax. Let me start with the name you use for me, the Hag. I think the worst I’ve said was that you are a smart man. I forgot that in this thread civilities go out the window. Next I’ll point out I did ask to be un-banned. I did state or at least hinted that I wanted to end our hostilities. I took the first step. Now, you want to show that you are not to blame. According to you I never apologized. Not withstanding Bella!‘s bit of Michigan wisdom, an apology does not have to admit to anything and since I never got banned, obviously I don’t have to shoulder that blame. Never the less. If this is your perception of me, then let me ask for forgiveness. Please realize that is all I’m asking for. You are a nice guy, but, like I’ve said before, we don’t get along and you would never be gracious enough to accept my apology.
By #623135 13,Aug,21 22:44
As always, all talk and no action. They accuse you of everything short of kidnapping the Pope, then, when you rebutt their claims? They crawl back under their rocks.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 01:13 other posts 
Perhaps I haven't made it clear enough or you are hell bent on doing whatever you want. You have your own thread and you can post what you choose to post there. OR, Dev01 has a thread called "Copy, edit, paste here" and I will attach the link to it under my post. This is not your thread and no one cares.

/forum/thread.php?id=29405#320
By #623135 14,Aug,21 08:37
I get it. You would rather have @SsCums@‘s posts with all his garbage than have an adult conversation about another member with me. Sounds to me like you un-blocked me so I can read your thread easier but, you don’t want me to contribute. I don’t care if anyone cares. Obviously you do and that’s enough.
This happens every time your love child gets spanked. You never change either. What’s more, you are deceitful. You create a lie, you embellish it, and then treat it as the truth. Anyone that tries to contradict you gets the “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD”.
2nice doesn’t have a thread. Dgraff doesn’t have a thread. JustWill doesn’t have a current thread. SirCums doesn’t have a thread.
Well, go see if your love child answered your question about tomatoes. That’s your speed. What a shame a great thread like this one has an owner like you.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 09:39 other posts 
It is apparent that you have read the posts in this thread as well as others. And because you haven't missed anything, you surely have seen that I suggested that SrCums consider posting his lengthy post in a blog format OR posting his abundance of "food for thought" in a thread that he call "SrCum-isms".

The forum is a super place for members to come and share thoughts, ideas and engage in conversation and because this is a thread that I opened, like it or not, I am the moderator.

You continually use this thread to copy and paste things that are said here and anywhere else and make it about you but this thread is not about you.

You continue to make snide remarks about JustWill and me. When SrCums is verbally abusive toward JustWill, kebmo or me, I have fought back. You do the same don't you? You are just like SrCums, you either don't know when to stop OR it doesn't matter to you because it's just about "me, me, me, me...."

Now you want to be play with all the kids in the schoolyard but the kids are reluctant to play with you because you have been the mean girl. Sadly for you, things aren't going to happen overnight because you want them to. I'm not sure how long that's going to take, if ever. Time will tell.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 09:51 other posts 
I posted this in your thread to honor JustWill

Perhaps if you had posted that the thread was only for your love child then we would have stayed out. Sorry Will, please continue with your fun. I’ll rub myself out of this thread.

Bella, notice the last two lines. Perhaps your Midwestern vocabulary does not include this type of language, “to rub yourself out of something “ means you’ll stop getting involved with whatever you are talking about. I have not returned to that thread until today.
BTW, I’m following your wishes. Except for Dgraff‘s post and now this one, I’ve been copy/pasting in my thread. Surely you are not going to dictate what I post there, are you?
Another thing, you make snide remarks (that was the word, old age) about me. Can’t I have the same privilege? No, like all play grounds, there’s always a bully. I’m not looking to “play” with these kids. I might get lice.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:04 other posts 
More snide remarks.

I will not allow you and SrCums to derail my threads. Please stay on topic and please do not make everything about you..

Also, since you have admitted that you are the person who is the owner operator of the profiles belonging to TWOWARMTTS3 and Twowarmtts3!, when will you be admitting to being the owner operator of the mandy658, member #573272, profile, the profile that was booted by admin?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:15 other posts 
This is “ on topic” What have we been posting about for 3 days? Your eye patch?
As usual, you mix truth with lies and hope the mud will stick. I do control the Twowarmtts account. Since you are so smart, show the site the owners of each account. Mandy was my friend and tenant. What do you want from me? I have tried over and over to get you and the rest of the members to understand that. I know you are internet challenged (well, you are just challenged) but if there are 50 people using the internet in my house they will all have the same IP address. Mandy fucked up. No denying that. She got booted. No denying that either. BUT I AM NOT NOR WAS I EVER MANDY658. You know, I promised I would not call you a bitch and I won’t, but, lady, you really rub the wrong way.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:24 other posts 
I understand, one house, one computer, one IP but you forget that mandy658 typed, punctuated and spelled like you, too..
It's really sad that you do not take ownership on your words and actions. I'm done.
By #623135 14,Aug,21 10:28
So you say, lady. FAKE NEWS. Why don’t you show us? Did I or she own the style? If we are friends, we use the same phrasing. You just have to throw gasoline into the fire, but, I promise you on my fathers grave that she and I are two different people and I will never admit to your lies.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 18:35 other posts 

I am gone 2 days and still, all this fussin' goin' on.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 20:08 other posts 
I don't recall that you had a scheduled vacation and if you are claiming you were sick, we will need a note from your doctor.
By #623135 14,Aug,21 21:31
Maybe you should have stayed where you were
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 22:33 other posts 
Phart it’s over. You are right. It is like beating a dead horse. Sorry for your inconvenience.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 08:01 other posts 
luv yawl to!
that is why i am still single,first and last,only girlfriend i had tried to keep me from going anywhere,and like a dipshit I let her win once in a while. Now the folks I wanted to meet have died and I can't go there any more. Not again,when i take a notion to go see something or someone,the Hemi will be fed and suitcase packed and I am gone!
By #623135 15,Aug,21 10:04
You will be missed
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 17:00 other posts 
your aim is that poor?
lol
get a new scope or perhaps there is a problem with the rifling in the barrel?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 17:29 other posts 
In that context I want to miss. '
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 15:57 other posts 
BTW. Two or more computers sharing the same router in a dwelling will have the same public IP address.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 15:07 other posts 
Everyone has their beliefs and their opinions on this vaccine crap. I'm not here to try to convince anybody to do anything they don't want. I was a skeptic and I didn't receive the vaccine. My wife elected to get the vaccine. And I can tell you what it is doing to our life and the difference of having the vaccine and not. We both contracted covid along with our 20 year old son. She is sitting at home going back to work tomorrow. I'm on my fourth day in the hospital being stuck and pump full of crap. I entered the hospital 4 days after my first symptom. I didn't even have my results yet I went to the ER. And the nice doctor came in and told me that I have permanent and irreversible damage to my lungs that quickly from covid. So when this is all said and done I will definitely wait my 90 days and get the vaccine. This virus
is not only about if you live or die now it's the damage it's doing to your body that's going to take years off of your life anyway. So I no longer am a skeptic. I've seen with my own eyes what the vaccine does.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 16:11 other posts 
First CC, I’m sorry and hopeful at the same time. Sorry because a young man like you is so damaged. I’m hopeful because It looks like you will survive. I’m really happy about the Mrs and your son getting well.
I like your grit, baby. I’m glad you tell it like it is. I hope at least one member gets it. We are all, still, praying for you. Good luck, lollipop.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 16:12 other posts 
CC54, those are the words of wisdom of the day. Yes you can still get Covid if you’ve been vaccinated but IF you do it will be shorter in duration and take less of a toll on your body. When people take medical advice from politicians instead of doctors this is the situation we find ourselves in. This should not be a political issue but it is and that is the tragedy of COVID-19. I live in Alberta Canada and we are very similar to Texans. We live on oil, cattle and farming. Our political views are generally very Conservative and as a group we have a fairly low vaccination rate for Canadians. The nurses and doctors who work around the clock to deal with these people are sick of this bullshit. They look at unvaccinated Covid patients as people with self-inflicted wounds and yet they continue to work tirelessly day after day to take care of them.
When people are undecided about the Covid vaccination they should talk to someone they trust in the MEDICAL field, Your doctor or your pharmacist are great sources of factual information. Facebook is not.
Thanks for sharing your experience CC54. I wish you well.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 16:15 other posts 
You have had a terrible experience and I wish you a speedy recovery. I really do hope that all the vaccine skeptics on here read what you have written from personal experience, and really consider carefully their position.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 11:28 other posts 
This is good advice, CC54.
I hope that you get well soon and that you make a full recovery!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 15:39 other posts 
Glad Mrs County is doing better and hopefully you will be at home soon as well!

I wasn't a fan of the vaccine but got both of my jabs back in March. Not a doctor but definitely saw the writing on the wall with the politics. One won't be able to function in society without being stuck...

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 22:58 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 07:10 other posts 
????????

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 17:14 other posts 
Bella!, my condolences.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:10 other posts 
Thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 12:57 other posts 
Tempers heated up in the Target parking lot in Texas.

By #592419 15,Aug,21 08:23
[deleted image]

Hey bella,, you should send a selfie to show yourself. I want to show my kids what an incompetent asshole looks like..
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 08:53 other posts 
I'm not certain that I can help you if you want a visual example of an to "incompetent asshole" however if you are looking for a visual example of a "straight up asshole", Google Model Mayhem and search for model #1429232. That FRUITCAKE is definitely a prime example of what an asshole looks like.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 10:01 other posts 
I'm tired of your stupidity. POOF! be gone!,

By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 19:03 other posts 
My goodness, the liberals hero had his shin dig and now lookie here?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 20:09 other posts 
I wasn't invited, were you?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 08:05 other posts 
no,I was not.would I have went if I were invited? I doubt it.
BUT to some degree it could be similar to why I go to my class reunions. The people i knew and gave a hoot about in school,are in my telephone. The rest,the 1's that booed me,picked on me and etc, I go to the reunions to see that they got even FATTER than me,find out how many have divorced 3 times and etc,on the way home I weigh my faults against all the issues those folks have and I feel 10 times better about myself.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 21:22 other posts 
Health officials are pointing out it is still too early to know if the cases were related to the workers and guests who gathered for Obama's weekend extravaganza, The Daily Mail reported in an exclusive Saturday.

"At this time we're not aware of any cases connected to the Obama party," Tisbury health agent and Boards of Health spokesperson Maura Valley told the news outlet. "It's a little too early and the only way we're going to know is through comprehensive contact tracing."

Another example of reporting a portion of the truth. So, now lookie here
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 07:58 other posts 
Ok,I won't dispute what you said,BUT, follow that same logic when the Sturgis situation is over.Last year only 4 cases from the bike rally were known.I bet this year,alot of fake news will be spread,to try to demonize the biker folks. before I die I am going to go there to see it .I can't ride a harley but was raised around them and love the sound.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 09:58 other posts 
Phart let’s not mix talking points. My previous post still stands, but, in my opinion, ex-president Obama and all those people that attended, fucked up. The same with the Sturgis rally organizers and attendees. Since most of these people don’t believe in shots or masks, I have a pretty good idea what will happen. Next year won’t be any different. At least, be prepared.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 14:01 other posts 
Well we are on day 4 of being covid positive. It sucks ass. It has just shut our bodies down. Headache, nasal congestion, and body aches so bad you can't walk or even bend over. So far no respiratory problems. Wife and son's oxygen level are ok. Mine is floating between 91-93. Under 90 I guess we head to the ER. Lost my smell and taste. Which completely sucks ass. But we're hanging in there and are doing better then others. So no complaining.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 14:36 other posts 
I've been there, CC54. It sucks big time.
Hoping for a full and fast recovery for you and yours!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 15:54 other posts 
Hang in there CountryCouple54
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 15:59 other posts 
Out of curiosty,have you had the shots? as in is this a breakthru case? I know of 2 people in the hospital in florida that have been in the hospital a couple weeks,both had the moderna shots
By #574505 11,Aug,21 16:18
I got those. But I still use my mask I'm not taking chances.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 22:11 other posts 
I don't want to take away from the fact they are sick and going thru hell right now for sure.
Appreciate reading the actual experiences of people instead of the media spin.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 09:28 other posts 
Surely this experience by CountryCouple54 just confirms what we have been told by the scientist as reported in the media.

The concerning thing is that while having had both shots greatly reduces the chance of infection and the severity of the illness if contracted there is no 100% effective protection.
By #623135 11,Aug,21 17:30
Guys, I’m so sorry you are going through this. Don’t wait until the last minute to go to the ER. I’m sure you know South Florida hospitals are swamped with Covid Delta cases. A heads-up. Loosing your sense of smell and taste will severely cut your appetite. Keep well hydrated. The senses will take longer than the bout to return. Again, it’s better to be in a hospital bed in a corridor than staying home. We are all pulling for you guys,
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 13:29 other posts 
My oxygen was at 90 and temperature was at 102 last night. Took some NyQuil and Tylenol. By 3 am it was under control. Now oxygen is at 92 temperature is at 100. If tonight is more of the same I will go to the hospital. Wife and son are still sick but doing much better.
By #623135 12,Aug,21 14:45
Fight it, baby. We are all pulling for you.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 19:03 other posts 
Hang in there. We wish you all the
best. And a quick recovery. Keep safe
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 09:24 other posts 
I wish you all a speedy and total recovery.
By #623135 13,Aug,21 11:09
I hope you are showing improvement.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 12:06 other posts 
Well our youngest son and the wife seem to be out of the woods. I had the check myself into the ER last night. My oxygen was low and temperature was 102. CT chest scan shows I have pneumonia in both lungs. For the past 16 hours they pumped me with every med you can think of. I will start a drug today called Remdesivir. It will be administered through my IV once a day for the next 5 days. They got me on oxygen. But I feel a lot better than I did yesterday
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

My little glass house for the next 5 days.
By #623135 13,Aug,21 13:00
:x :x
Glad the Mrs and son are doing well. Prayers baby,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 16:08 other posts 
good to hear your wife and son are doing well. I am so sorry that you are suffering this badly though and pray that you will soon be fully recovered.
This virus is absolutely no joke, it is not just 'flu'.
By #584899 13,Aug,21 18:25
Damn CC54, sorry to hear that man. Glad your wife and son are doing better. And here’s to you getting better soon!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #358   #359   #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   ...#746

Show It Off