on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #365

Pages:  #1... #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 20:47 other posts 
How many hours a day must a member be on line to get a activity rating of over 4000 I’m on line voting sometimes 10 times a day and I’m no were near that
I would all most suspect that member is a crystal meth dealer and heavy users
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 21:04 other posts 
Or the cook DG 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 21:18 other posts 
Absolutely
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 21:28 other posts 
When cooking pH levels mean alot, in regards to how it affects the said person. True story, How do I know it.... not sure
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 22:05 other posts 
I’m a bit of a cook my self only the things I cook go boom
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 22:22 other posts 
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 22:33 other posts 
I've seen that number go as high as 6800+ Even lix being on here 24 hours only topped in around 1200 to 1400.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 07:51 other posts 
Are you sure the points weren’t bought?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 08:20 other posts 
Yeah you can’t buy points for your activity rating it goes by what you do on the site click on your tachometer right beside your verification status you will see what I mean
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 09:48 other posts 
dgraff is correct, this rating cannot be bought.

"This is based on members comments, votes, "likes" and private messaging, it's not supposed to be a competition, it just shows how social members are, higher ranking means that member tend to be more open to communications and interactions. If you browse profiles and pics all day long but do not comment or vote/like - your social activity meter will stay low."

tecsan's rating is sky high because of his annoying behavior. I believe that PA-Freddy only allows "friends" to post on his page because tecsan would do what he does to Skittles. Here is just one of so many as an example.

"The Saggy Granny OR... Lix??" /2jp38lyzrb18pic.html

There are 81 comments posted on this picture in a matter of days, 25 made the first day and most within a 10 minute span. MY GUESS is this might be why dem[0]xer had tecsan blocked from posting on his page.

By #592419 11,Aug,21 08:50
BREAKING NEWS: Former President Donald Trump is Running in 2024!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 17:40 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Why would anyone want to live in such a trashy, graffiti covered area? that place is about to a point it needs to be torn down .FILTHY.
By #623135 10,Aug,21 19:37
Financial realities force one to live where they are. DC is famous for having the Federal departments with their fancy Greco-Roman motif and one of the worst slums in the nation. I don’t think the people there want to live there. Their choices are limited
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 20:18 other posts 
BUT,the people made the mess where the Chaz thing happened .The people sprayed paint all over everything, burned and broke things. The very people that live there. That is like shitting in your bed and laying in it. creating a slum for yourself? Nothing to do with their financial situation.
The millions of tax dollars spent to clean up after them,could have been better applied instead of rebuilding destroyed city blocks..
By #623135 10,Aug,21 21:07
Yeah, and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 14:54 other posts 
I want to thank the 13 members thus far, that have viewed my recent upload and those who have shown positive support. I'm tired of seeing certain members who are nothing more than internet bullies talking in a demeaning manner to me or my friends. And to you folks that profess to be friends of JustWill, kebmo and bella!, you are nothing more than cowards. Do you piss your pants when that pussy goes off on one of his little tirades? Let it be known, I'm not afraid of him or you, either. BOOM!

By #623135 09,Aug,21 15:12
I’m glad you slapped that sorry hijo de una puta madre, down. He gets worse as the chats get longer. He’s a religious freak with a penchant for the Jewish religion and Israel. He tríes to bully anyone that opposes his views and at the same time tries to show how smart he is. If you try to be nice he starts to trash your page. I blocked his sorry ass a while ago. He’s one of the three that are permanently blocked from my account.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

To those that care and in order to be transparent, I’m not friends with JustWill, Kebmo, or Bella!
By #648364 09,Aug,21 18:21
I am friends with the two. However, if kembo is a friend of their's then kembo is a friend of mine. I haven't been on here in a few years and nothing has changed. SYD still has the nutter and super soft marshmallows with enormous egos. It's just plain old sad.

I love pissing contests...can I play?
By #623135 09,Aug,21 18:34
The court is for anyone but, witch pissing contest do you want to play in?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:55 other posts 
Sure! SrScum is a whack job....feel free to ATTACK!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 22:07 other posts 
You need to take a moment to stop by his page and say hello! A good guy.
By #574505 09,Aug,21 17:52
BELLA! NEVER seen so upset
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
I was upset! That whack job doesn't know when to shut up. He's always whinging about someone attacking him, his character, his people, his faith. You see our conversation and he verbally attacked me and used his secondary account, Love2show2 to decorate my page. Enough is enough, I retaliated.
By #648364 09,Aug,21 21:22
You're telling me someone believes in a talking snake, a talking burning bush, and a talking donkey and is also intelligent?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 22:06 other posts 
Uh-huh.
By #644010 10,Aug,21 01:01
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 08:26 other posts 
I’ve learned something new. love2show2 is Srcums alias? Now I know why I had to block him in the Twowarmtts3 account.

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 18:45 other posts 
Effective today fully vaccinated Americans are allowed to cross the Canadian border but it will be a couple of weeks before Canadians can cross the American border by land. Currently, Canadians can fly into the US but not drive.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:44 other posts 
And are the American travelers required to provide proof?
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 20:38 other posts 
Yes. Two provinces in Canada, Quebec and Manitoba, have instituted their own proof of vaccination for Concerts and other large events.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

My brother lives in Niagara Falls Ontario and he said that it was unbelievably busy there today.

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 15:55 other posts 
A real hero!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:48 other posts 
Indeed, a real hero! Good to read this type of story! Thanks for sharing!

By #623135 09,Aug,21 07:04
Just before I sign in for that day’s fix of forum elixir, I like to do a preview as a “guest “. I see what’s interesting. I would later visit a post I took an interest in and want to comment on. Some remain in my head like a song that won’t go away. I Hate it when I can’t find it again. It’s happened again today. Bella! posted, and I paraphrase, “if the vaccine (COVID-19 shots for those that use this thread) becomes compulsory for certain activities, will you get fake papers? (Shades of fake ID to drink alcohol in a bar when I was 17)
The question I have is, “Why?” The shots have been available for 8+ months. They have been proven safe and effective. Why go through the hassle of getting fake papers when you can get the shots in the same amount of time?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 08:16 other posts 
I'm sorry, 8 months is not enough time to prove the effectiveness or safeness of the injection.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 09:04 other posts 
There are some videos on the new site Rumble,of doctors explaining the negitive affects of the so called vaccine to the brain and other organs.1 such video explains that at that time there were over 11000 post vaccine deaths,as in 3 days or less, and ONLY 1 Autopsy. As the doctor explained,where is the money to prove the vaccine didn't kill those people?You can't find what you refuse to look for.
By #623135 09,Aug,21 10:02
Bella, what will you consider to be enough time and what will you take as proof of the effectiveness?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Phart,let me quote Google
Overall, about 189.9 million people — or 57 percent of the total U.S. population — have received at least one dose of vaccine, according to latest figures from the CDC. About 163.9 million people, or 49 percent of the total U.S. population, have now been fully vaccinated.

That means that if you are right, only 0.005793% or way less than 1%, much, much less, had a violent reaction. And, as you say, without an autopsy, we really don’t know what killed these people. People believe a vaccine cures all. We have lived with vaccines all our lives. NOT ONE IS SO EFFECTIVE THAT IT’S PERFECT. Other people can do what their conscience tells them to do. I will take my chances with the vaccine. Only time and consequences will tell us the results.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 10:07 other posts 
I'm not sure, I'm not sure it will even be realized in my lifetime.
By #623135 09,Aug,21 10:25
I literally grew up with Polio. Many reports came out, when Jonas Salk came up with a vaccine, that it would cause Polio on the patients. Not true. They used dead virus cells. Some kids got it anyway, proof positive that it was an evil drug brought on by the Devil. And yet, millions upon millions throughout the world survived that epidemic thanks to that Devil drug.
The interesting piece of data that came out on the subsequent studies was that the poorer, less educated, rural folks were the ones most opposed to the vaccine. It reminds me of the present.
By #623135 09,Aug,21 15:43
I’m not sure this will help.

By #648364 09,Aug,21 16:07
I took both as I work in a school full of bacteria, fungus, and virus carriers. One side effect was my balls got bigger. They used to look like two little super balls out of the quarter machine. I mean...they have been working with Coronavirus since the 60's. How can they possibly come up with a new strain vaccine so fast...I want the booster. Maybe it could make my nipples grow.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:43 other posts 
You are a mess!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 17:36 other posts 
So now that admin has implemented a "warning" messages on picture galleries that are known for posting "too many" internet pics, does it really stop the members from viewing the pictures or voting on them?
By admin [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 19:39 other posts 
Why, do you think it was the purpose? Indeed it won't stop them from doing both.

Consider this just a warning like you have on cups with coffee that it's hot. It's no less dumb from my point of view, but apparently many people need them. They don't know that coffee can be hot and get burned, they can't tell if pics are from the net and get upset when realize there is a beardy truck driver behind pics taken from MetArt.com
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 20:52 other posts 
People are getting REALLY DUMB.
I was looking at specs for lithium ion battery's last night and 1 of the warnings in capital letters, "DO NOT PUT IN MICROWAVE".
Uh, really?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 21:01 other posts 
Common sense isn't as common as you thought it would be.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 21:00 other posts 
If you have gone to the extent of flagging the individual's profile, why not take it one step further by having that warning attached to every upload the member makes? If I see an interesting picture, I'm going to respond to that picture without checking the profile first.

Hey, are you talking about 18 wheeler type trucks or a nicely appointed Ford F350? And I like beards provided they are nicely groomed, they're very sexy!
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 21:24 other posts 
The site is flooded with female fakes again. Where's *lix* when you need her. Oh yeah, she only gave a shit about us.
By #623135 08,Aug,21 06:27
You may be right about an over-abundance of female fakes. I won't argue the point. I just don't think about fakes when I'm looking at a pleasing (or otherwise) pic. I don't care, but, In the years I've been here I've learned that looking for fakes seems to be more important than what the site is about. I don't know if you two fall in this category. Your old account did. If this is so bothersome to a member, why doesn't he/she immediately open a new blog with a tittle "THIS PIC IS A FAKE" and giving chapter and verse on that pic? I've noticed many get indignant but haven't got the cojones to stand up and put their money where their mouth is. Just an opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:46 other posts 
"THIS PIC IS A FAKE"? Maybe but perhaps it should be "mandatory" that the member title it, that way when it says something like "my ass", "my tits", "my girlfriend", etc, the member has actually claimed ownership of the pic and in those instances are uploading pictures and using them in a deceptive manner. If the pics are labeled "tits", "ass", "cock", it would be difficult to understand the posters intent.
By #623135 08,Aug,21 11:55
I’m sorry. I meant the blogger should tittle it like that. Perhaps “I’m Twowarmtts3 and this pic in my blog is a fake from the internet
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 12:48 other posts 
I think the warning is awesome
By notynyt [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 08:52 other posts 
It's change now /member.php?w=543165
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Smoking is injurious to health and I smoke 😋😋
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:16 other posts 
Wonderful, thank you.
By notynyt [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:33 other posts 
I appreciate your question. That admin accepted ..
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:52 other posts 
Do I understand you to say that the icon will now be reflected on newly uploaded pictures?
By notynyt [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:56 other posts 
I don't think admin will waste his time.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

If Auto Search Engine Can Work, It Might Be Automatic Flip
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 10:32 other posts 
So what am I being thanked about and what did admin accept?
By notynyt [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 19:01 other posts 
Earlier it was showing only in the profile of paid members. Now it will show in the profile of free member also after reporting copyright infringement.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 19:04 other posts 
Thank you for that clarification.
By notynyt [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 09:16 other posts 
Is it right or wrong ?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 09:54 other posts 
I apologize, I'm not certain whether I am understanding if you are asking me to respond and if you are, what exactly is the question?
By notynyt [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 11:54 other posts 
Clarification ?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 12:00 other posts 
I don't understand you or if this is really a question; "Is it right or wrong ?" Please clarify.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #360   #361   #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   ...#746

Show It Off