Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#12

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 07:57 other posts 
JustWill , Mr. Yumm, aka 2nice 's picture is no longer in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. What's up with that?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,May,22 08:32 other posts 
I don't know why he removed it, but Mr Yumm's dingus is ALWAYS on MY list of top members!
I'll just go to his page and cast my vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 13:34 other posts 
Oh, JustWill , guess whose member is back in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP? Yeah, it's Mr. Yumm's dingus, back by popular demand. Thank you, 2nice !
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,May,22 21:51 other posts 
You bothÖare too much.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 15:42 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , has the temperature in your neck of the woods been conducive to planting tomatoes?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,May,22 17:06 other posts 
Not until this week, but I don't think I am planting any tomatoes this year. Between the shitty weather and the fucking deer over the past few years, the garden has been a waste of time.
I think I may just pass on planting this season.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,22 18:11 other posts 
plant onions near the tomato's, the deer don't like onion smell.
my issue is my peach tree is loaded this year.BUT just as I am sitting back waiting with spoon and icecream ready,the deer are standing in the woods waiting to stand up on their hind legs and eat everyone they can reach.That and the damn squirrels. They will eat tomatoes to.I had been waiting for a particular tomatoe to get ripe about 3 years ago,and just as it was ready to eat,I happen to see a squirrel carrying it up a tree. I went and got my 22 rifle,and I had some kind of a light load,a little black looking bullet,I think it was for killing rats, Anyhow,I shot that squirrel right square in the back, he dropped the tomatoe and looked back at me like,"why did you make me drop my dinner"? Then the little bastard went back down the tree and got it and headed back up! The next shot was stronger ammo and he beat the tomatoe hitting the ground! ruined the tomatoe but at least that little bastard didn't get it.

I was able to find some Tabasco pepper plants the other day.I look forward to seeing how well they do. I am also looking forward to learning how to make my own tabasco sauce,shouldn't be to hard to do.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 18:22 other posts 
I hear you. This was the first week in Southeast Michigan that we've had decent weather. I don't have a problem with deer, the problem is with rabbits.
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,22 08:37 other posts 
I planted a bunch of taters,oops,"potatoes" for the city slickers,and only a 1/3 of them are coming up.Had good healthy eyes on them,should have been a BUNCH.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:27 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , did you know MONTED returned and his new profile name is WildMan ?

Just a tip, if you decide you want to validate my assertion, pretend that you don't recognize any of the old ass pictures in the gallery. I did and when I posted that I recognized them and that MONTED returned, I was quickly blacklisted.
By cody8789 [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:30 other posts 
I'm so excited that monted has returned, I'll just have to tell skittles of his return, looks like old times are returning hot digity dog
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:32 other posts 
You are so bad! Bend over, bad boy!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:34 other posts 
cody, are you as excited as a child a Christmas?
By cody8789 [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:36 other posts 
Oh yes, this bring so much more excitement to this site ever since the sea manatee Queen lix left
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:46 other posts 
I bet WildMan was hoping she would still be here. Oh, well! Rest up, cody. If memory serves me correctly, MONTED was in chat at 22:00 hour, that's where you're going to find him.
By cody8789 [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:48 other posts 
Can't wait, my friends and I are so happy he's back
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,May,22 16:59 other posts 
It's going be a great reunion... Out comes the file
By CAT [Ignore] 14,May,22 08:18 other posts 
Cody, did you really have to go there?
By cody8789 [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:18 other posts 
Cat, for how lix treated me when my only negative was being friends with her enemies, yes, I had to go there.
By CAT [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:21 other posts 
Itís cool, baby. I was being bitchy.
By cody8789 [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:22 other posts 
That's ok, I'm cool with that
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:36 other posts 
lix is a woman with a BIG personality and an even BIGGER ego. Just my opinion, she seemed to think that her "shit didn't stink". My first recollection of her is when she shose to delete a post in a blog of hers. I also called her out when she pointed fingers at me saying I was discrimatory regarding people yet she didn't think about what she ADMITTED to when she spoke if her intolerance of immigrants living in Australia.

Yeah, that's when she blacklisted me.

She made her own enemies.
By CAT [Ignore] 14,May,22 20:15 other posts 
We pick our enemies as much as we pick friends
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 20:50 other posts 
And with respect to this thread being a space for JustWill and for members trying to touch base with him, I would like to end this by saying thank you for your response.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,May,22 13:13 other posts 
Here's a true fact:
I don't remember ever actually looking at HWMNBN's profile, so I wouldn't recognize any of the douche-nozzle's pics.

As he seems to have preemptively blacklisted me, I guess I'll never have to see his shriveled old tally-whacker!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 14:20 other posts 
Shriveled; adjective
wrinkled and contracted, especially due to loss of moisture or old age.

His penis is not contracted due to old age, it was a micro penis to begin with.
By cody8789 [Ignore] 12,May,22 17:04 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 18:51 other posts 
JustWill , where are you?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 15:21 other posts 
I'm over there beside that big tree.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 16:45 other posts 
I CAN'T SEE YOU!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 18:36 other posts 
No, not that tree. The other one...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 20:32 other posts 
I think you are just trying to fool me!
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 11:45 other posts 
I would NEVER do such a thing...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 16:28 other posts 
Really? I've looked beside and behind more trees then I can count and I still haven't spotted you. I am beyond being cold and tired, mister, game over. Are you still beside the tree or have you gone home and are laughing AT ME within the warmth and comfort of your own home?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 17:01 other posts 
I'm just REALLY good at Hide-and-Seek...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,22 10:01 other posts 
Hey, 2nice , I need your help, it's been 4 days and I can't find JustWill. Help! Can you spot that wily guy?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 18:33 other posts 
JustWill , charcuterie, really? Who thought of this word? It sounds funny.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 18:39 other posts 
Iíve got this one. Iíve dealt with this in lots of Italian cooking. Many Italian restaurants have charcuterie boards on the menu. Probably Greek restaurants too.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 18:52 other posts 
Isn't it just as easy to say meat board?
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 20:56 other posts 
Not when you charge $30-40 for it!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 15:22 other posts 
I believe it was the French.
They have a lot of silly sounding words...
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 15:48 other posts 
It is French. I meant to mention that.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 20:09 other posts 
JustWill what to think a good caption would be for this picture?

/45nti4221yq3pic.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 14:37 other posts 
"My boner has pissed me off and I am about to beat the hell out of it!"

OR

"If I catch the bastard who stole my left nut, they are going to pay!"
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 15:02 other posts 
No one has commented on it and I think that I like the second option! Thanks for your help, JustWill!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 15:04 other posts 
Check out the picture now!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 14:26 other posts 
You're welcome.
I won't even charge my usual fee for "ghost writing".
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 16:01 other posts 
Gee, aren't you just the B-E-S-T, BEST!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 06:16 other posts 
JustWill , where are you?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 13:21 other posts 
Been very busy lately.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 14:22 other posts 
Well, wrap up what you're doing and c'mon back! Members are giving me English lessons and it's stressing me out.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 19:58 other posts 
Only 1 member is giving lessons, I am trying to get that member to respond as to how you used the word wrong by posting a definition of it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#12

Show It Off