Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jan,23 23:23 other posts 
Can you explain the following JustWill ? Why was there a live round on the set of rust? Should that person that brought the live round to the set not also be held accountable? Did they practice with live rounds? It was a movie, live rounds have no place on the set of a movie.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 13:51 other posts 
How the hell should I know the answer to that? I wasn't involved with the making of that movie.
"Live rounds" don't kill people, angry bears kill people...
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 22:49 other posts 
Just an honest question that I feel no one has asked. Your last philosophical idea is right.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 18:48 other posts 
JustWill , as a teacher, are you able to speculate on what type of "acute disability" and "care plan" a 6 year old could be under that requires either their mother or father to accompany the child to school each day? Also, since there is this plan in place, seems odd that the child would be allowed to attend school by themselves, when neither the mother or father has accompanied him/her and lo and behold, the child has a gun and shoots the teacher, no?

only registered users can see external links

By the way, this post relates to the post directly below.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 16:52 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , with the news of the 6 year old that took a gun to school and intentionally shot his teacher, this question pops into my head.

When a child is born, it is genetically predisposed to many things and I wonder whether you are aware if there is any data that points to or supports that children are predisposed to being bad/evil?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 22:46 other posts 
I just want to make this clear I am not answering for Will. Can't blame this one on a child growing up in the hood and having gangbanger drug addict parents. This is just piss poor parenting. Women commonly conceal their handguns in their purse or the glove compartment of their car or under a seat of a car. Then they tend to keep it unlocked in the top drawer of their nightstand next to the bed. This is not responsible behavior when you have children under the age of 18. Women need to learn and figure out a comfortable way to carry their handguns on their body as men do. Purses get stolen, cars get stolen, children open open up mommy and daddy's drawers everyday. The gun needs to be on you or in a single gun safe on your nightstand where you have access to the code and nobody else. The gun is not intended to be left laying in your car or in your purse. I've said this before, common metal detectors placed at the main entrance of schools could have stopped this. But somehow we the United States can spend millions of dollars on bogus bullshit like hiring an overabundance of tax auditors. When that money can be spent on security in our schools. This was just my opinion on a few things that could prevent what happened. Be very interested in here on what Will has to say on the psyche and how a child gets to this point and what will become of him as he gets older.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 03:33 other posts 
But in only 6 years of crap parenting a child has made the decision to pack his little backpack and carry mommy's handgun to school and deliberately shoot his teacher? I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around the notion that a child could be so angry, so evil.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 13:12 other posts 
bella!

I wrote a pretty long reply to CC54's comment, which hits on some of what you're asking.

I am not sure that the child shot the teacher because he was 'evil'. Is a six year old capable of understanding the consequences of their actions to that extent?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 14:59 other posts 
You're a proponent of NURTURE over NATURE in most cases however brain chemistry is like the Joker/wild card and brain chemistry can even trump good nurturing.

Thanks for your response and it's good to "see" you!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 11:07 other posts 
I just read JustWill's response to CC54's post and I agree with him 100%.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 13:06 other posts 
CountryCouple54

I agree with almost all of what you posted here. The only place I have a little issue with what you wrote is on the subject of metal detectors in schools. I don't disagree that schools should have and use them (these days, we have to do everything possible to protect students and faculty), but the majority of the responsibility ALWAYS has to be put on the parents in these cases. Every security system makes an occasional error. If your kid doesn't have access to your gun, they can't bring it to school in the first place.
The blame should be put on the mother, and she should be held responsible to the fullest exstent of the law.

There have been hundreds of studies done on the psyches of kids and how they develop, and most of the credible ones indicate NURTURE over NATURE (with a few exceptions) as the most profound factor in a child's psychological/emotional development. How a child is raised/taught/treated by those closest to them--along with traumatic events they experience throughout their youth--is key to determining their psychological and emotional health.
The average sociopath is created to be that way by the people and environment around them.

That being said, some people are born with, or develop, neurological disorders that make them predisposed to sociopathic behavior. Brain chemistry trumps everything...
By #275407 18,Jan,23 13:42
Maybe we should not allow moms to have guns, just dads who keep their guns secure
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 14:10 other posts 
Let the dads have the guns, but the moms have to keep all the ammo. That way, it's a two-step process for the kid to do a shooting...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 14:28 other posts 
No one seems concerned about this part of the news.
only registered users can see external links

Why is this not a problem? And why was nothing done about it? Had the staff been under a rock when the news shows all these other school shootings? All the staff that ignored or downplayed this issue should be in jail for accessory to attempted murder or something along those lines. Held accountable.
Had the first warning been heeded, the family and the kid would be trouble but no one would have been shot.
And besides, a 6 year old can operate a numeric gun safe. Just watch mommy open it a couple times.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 12:07 other posts 
CC, by now you are familiar with my views on guns, but, I am curious about what gun owners always say, "I need a gun for protection.".
My question is: How fast can a person, in particular a woman, open a nightstand drawer and, either use a key (presumably hidden somewhere else) or dial a combination in order to get to that gun in a house invasion? I like tight fitting dresses, where exactly would you recommend I carry? 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 16:47 other posts 
I carry under my arm pit in both vertical and horizontal holsters and I carry a back up piece in a clip on holster in my cowboy boots were i can get to easily even if I’m knocked to the ground
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 17:47 other posts 
Okay
By #681164 23,Jan,23 10:07
I'd be happy to carry it for you.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 09:37 other posts 
"JustWill"Why do Americans use Fahrenheit but rest of the world use Celsius?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 09:53 other posts 
Well, let's see what JustWill has to say about this!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 11:34 other posts 
Ask Ronald Reagan
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 12:58 other posts 
Hey, gradurgaur, JustWill isn't ignoring you, he hasn't been online in more than 2 days.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 13:37 other posts 
Americans are not really big on learning new things...
Hell, we're all about banning books now!
Keep 'em stupid and well-armed...that's the 'Merican way.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 12:39 other posts 
JustWill , is conversate a legitimate word and if it is, is it a relatively a "new" and acceptable word?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 15:03 other posts 
Conversate is a non standard verb!!!and probably an Americanism!!
Converse is the standard verb!!!

Both are legitimate words,both mean to have a conversation.
Conversate is just a weird sound to the ear,and probably not to be used in formal conversation or correspondence!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 16:14 other posts 
I thought "Converse" was a cheap tennis shoe?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 17:20 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation, mr_blue. "Conversate" is one of those words that I've only heard more recently, like maybe in the last 10, 15, 20 years. I did Google the word and saw that it was considered a "non standard" verb but wondered if it was one of the words that Merriam-Webster has recognized and added to their dictionary like "janky", "wonky", etc. Perhaps if people decide to use a word enough and it is understood what the word means, WHOOP! THERE IT IS!

I agree, "conversate" sounds weird.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 01:46 other posts 
It's probably one of those words that has been around for hundreds of years,but was not used for a while!!
Origins of words is an interesting subject!!!!
etymology will bring some new words to your vocabulary!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 12:43 other posts 
I am JustWill and I approve this message
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 13:03 other posts 
I had to answer that post,here is one for you to rack your brains around!! When did 'winningest' stroll into use in the English language!!?I watch a lot of sports,and when I see winningest used in American sports my brain crashes!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 16:29 other posts 
I feel your pain.
Language is an ever-evolving thing, and the English language--being the mixed-breed bastard that it is--has done more than its fair share of changing over time. Such is the way with wordy stuff, and we have to accept it.
That being said, some changes are just stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 22:50 other posts 
You saying that "language is an ever-evolving thing, and the English language--being the mixed-breed bastard" was what I attempted to express when I asked about CONVERSATE. The word converse is the word I will continue to use because I'm in agreement with mr_blue, although he said weird, I'm going to say CONVERSATE sounds IGNORANT.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 14:26 other posts 
Winningest. You won’t hear it refer to a Jeopardy, chess or debate champion, only sports and probably football or NASCAR.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 14:22 other posts 
So instead of having a conversation we’ll conversate? What a stupid “word”!
I think teens and texting probably brought that one into the lexicon. My Apple phone doesn’t recognize it…yet.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 15:40 other posts 
I hear CONVERSATE being used by young folks and heavily used by African Americans. I believe that Merriam-Webster will recognize words after "x" period of time and add them to their dictionary. By the way, does anyone use a dictionary anymore?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 16:10 other posts 
I use a dictionary.I have several, 1 from 1929 and some others from the 40's thru 70's.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 16:59 other posts 
Golly, 1929, 1940's and 1970's....the newest dictionary being 50 years old, do you think all the words are in it?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 17:05 other posts 
I went to school in the 70's-80's so yea, all the words I needed to know are in there.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 11:58 other posts 
Probably not a traditional one, but, don't we all use Google?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Jan,23 11:57 other posts 
What's happened to good old "talk"?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 07:57 other posts 
Good morning, JustWill . Please provide a bit of clarity for me regarding O'CLOCK, is it a word, if it's a word, is it considered one word or a contraction?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 11:12 other posts 
"O'clock" is a word, an adverb, and a contraction.
It stands for "OF the clock", as in: "It is now eleven of the clock".
Before the invention of the clock, and before clocks became commonly used, people told time by the position of the sun or moon. This was known as "solar time", and, was just a rough estimate of time's passage due to the seasons, the weather, and geographic location.
The phrase "of the clock" was used to distinguish between solar and clock time.
Sometime around the 1600s, "of the clock" was shortened to "o'clock".
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:02 other posts 
Thank you, JustWill!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 16:15 other posts 
thanks,that is 1 of those things I often wondered about and never really made any effort to find out more about.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 14:18 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , this comment/post was made based on your post regarding Jackson, Mississippi running out of water. Guess who posted the following;

"Your sarcasm is right on the mark and I agree 100%. How can you be so smart about so many things and so snarky socially. For whatever it's worth, nice going."
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 15:11 other posts 
must be from someone who banned me as I don't see it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 15:16 other posts 
Gosh, thanks for sharing...

How odd that that particular individual has such an issue with MY social skills...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 15:35 other posts 
Can you even imagine that the site's ALLEY CAT would have the nerve to assert that your social skills are questionable?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 16:07 other posts 
edit,I found it, duh, I forgot about the copy paste queen.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 17:44 other posts 
Yep!
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,22 21:05 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Show It Off