Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #10

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 09:21 other posts 
justwill

How do we know the earth is not flat? I mean, we have heaps of empirical data, NASA sat images, etc but then we have such well known academics such as: Draymond Green, Tila Tequila et al that say the earth is flat.

Please help!

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 17:53 other posts 
Because Sasquatch, SAYS the Earth is round, and I will take the word of an ape-like cryptid over that of any of those flat Earth nut-jobs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 20:49 other posts 
Wait a second you are going to believe lix because she said the world is round at least I’m assuming you ment lix when you said Sasquatch
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 09:30 other posts 
LIX is round and a Sasquatch
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:08 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:47 other posts 
The Earth actually orbits her fat ass!!!

I know that cunt is reading all of these posts
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 08:20 other posts 
That is a huge (and unfair) insult to Sasquatches!

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 10:59 other posts 
Hey, JustWill, is Bella!'s eye, on her avatar, green or hazel?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 00:46 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , why do kittens have blue eyes?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:01 other posts 
Because it takes Satan several weeks to find them and claim them for his own.

Actually, it is because kittens don't start producing melanin--which is responsible for eye coloration--until they are about four weeks old or so. Their eyes usually start changing color around that time. If they are still blue after around eight weeks, they will probably stay that way.

Satan still claims them, but he doesn't trust them as much as he does those with green eyes.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:20 other posts 
Thank you, JustWill but Satan, kittens....OH NO! Kittens are four-legged hellions on steroids.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 20:39 other posts 
Hey Justwill what are the names of the Teletubbies match the name of each one to their color if you want add the name of the toaster and sweeper to this information was important to millions of little girls and boys in the 1990s no looking on the internet do it the old way before computers
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:22 other posts 
I don't know if I remember all of them from when my niece made me watch while babysitting her, but:
TINKY WINKY was purple (this one was easy because Jerry Falwell--the idiot--made a HUGE deal about Tinky Winky being gay because it carried a purse and how it would destroy the world or some such nonsense)

The red one was PO.

LA-La was yellow (I think)

And the other one was...DIPPY? DIPSY?. It was green.

I can't recall the toaster, but the sweeper was Noo-Noo.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 13:10 other posts 
Hahaha very good I got stuck watching them with my niece to soooo kinda thought we would have a laugh over a nonsense question thank you for replying

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:01 other posts 
Good morning JustWill !

I am embracing retirement and with that said, I am now a card carrying member of AARP! The August/September issue of the AARP magazine was delivered and in the back are a couple of brain teasers but there doesn't seem to be an answer available or the promise that the correct answer in future publications. This brain teaser is beyond me and I was wondering if you are able to solve it. This is the question that was posed.

"Many singular nouns become plural by adding an S at the end. But what seven-letter plural noun ending in S becomes a related singular noun when an S is added at the end?"

This is a WORDPLAY question was and was titled "Royal Treatment" and the seven little boxes were all diamond shaped, the seventh shape reflecting an S. Okay, my knee-jerk response only based on the picture is D I A M O N D S. The last sentence of the question is throwing me for a loop; "But what seven-letter plural noun ending in S becomes a related singular noun when as S is added at the end?"

What the heck is a related "singular noun"? I've mentioned before that punctuation and basically everything taught under the English umbrella is not my strong suit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:26 other posts 
PRINCES.

Add an S and it becomes PRINCESS
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:47 other posts 
Of course, PRINCES! Thank you!

Okay, the clue was "Royal Treatment" but I also relied on the darn picture of the diamond shapes to be a clue, too!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 14:27 other posts 
I had no idea you were against gun ownership! WOW,
AARP spends a large portion of their proceeds to lobby anti gun legislation!

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 15:04 other posts 
Really? I was not aware of AMAC, thank you for the information and I assure you that I will look into AMAC.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 12:34 other posts 
The AARP ALSO spends a large portion of their proceeds to lobby for lower perscription medicine prices.

Most of the seniors I know are more concerned about being able to afford their medication than they are about having lots of guns.

Just saying...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 15:19 other posts 
Thanks for the info, phart, I bought a 5 year membership!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 19:19 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 04:23 other posts 
I would like to add that AARP bitched about the air quality that our senior citizens have to breathe so hard that now we do emissions testing costing the Pennsylvania seniors already on a fixed budget an extra 45 dollars per car a year

By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 10:40 other posts 
JustWill, is it legal to be asked your vaccination status? Also, are we legally required to disclose this information to jobs, apartment building owners, doctors, etc.?
Thanks in advance.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:01 other posts 
JustWill , sherryann has asked a very meaty question.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:38 other posts 
Yeah, JW. We would all like to know this.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 13:22 other posts 
I don't know if these 2 responses are making fun of me, being sarcastic, or whatever else... but what I DO know is if anyone knows the answer to this, JustWill does.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 13:37 other posts 
SherryAnn I am not making fun of you. I promise. My post, surprisingly enough, has nothing to do with you. I’m just making fun of Bella!@ and her love child. I can’t answer for Bella with a !.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW, Sherry, you are not legally required to divulge any information you don’t want to give. We still have this pesky law on the books that’s called HIPAA.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.

That doesn’t mean there are no consequences if you refuse to show proof.
By #648364 26,Aug,21 22:32
HIPPA pertains to your Doctors medical records. He can't share or release any medical information about you without your consent or court order. Whomever you share your medical history with is your business. Businesses can turn down people service for sexual preference so I guess a vaccine mandate would fall into the fair game category.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 23:29 other posts 
True but you control your medical history. They can ask but they can’t make you reveal it unless you want to.
By #648364 26,Aug,21 23:47
Exactly.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 14:34 other posts 
It is much appreciated that you can and have substantiated things that you post.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 19:50 other posts 
sherryann, I was not making fun of you, I merely was "mentioning" JustWill so that he would realize that you had asked a question. This is a thread that I created so obviously I am notified when you post but JustWill is not notified unless he gets "mentioned". To "mention" another member, all you need to do is use this character "@" before and after the member's screen name. You know you've done it correctly if the member's name turns blue.

Some members use the "mention" option incorrectly and excessively but I believe that's for "affect" because they are obnoxious.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 20:48 other posts 
Yes, in effect they affect the obvious in order to be obnoxious.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 22:09 other posts 
Oh ok thanks Angel & bella!.
I am gonna try posting the name
JustWill
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

I did it cant believe it
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

Thanks bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 00:14 other posts 
If memory serves me correctly....I "mentioned" you, your name, when there was a discussion on who is/are the hottest women on SYC. When I mentioned you, that was like a heads up that I tossed your name out there. That is how the "mention" is intended to be used it's not necessary to use it if I'm replying to you in your posts.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 01:47 other posts 
Of course I remember that, I will never ever forget it, thank you. That was the nicest compliment ever. I don't use that, but after reading your instructions I was able to make JustWill's name blue. I never did that, so thanks. I don't understand the reply in these threads either so i try to go to the very end. But your song word thread put my reply to the top recently. Sorry maybe I am confused, it's almost 1 am.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 08:00 other posts 
Of course, that’s the Bella! variant. There’s no right or wrong way to use it.
Any time there’s an addition to the thread, the whole conversation moves to the top.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 08:21 other posts 
No duh, old one. I will use this as an example, perhaps it will dumb it down so that you will understand.

Example; back in May you questioned the "validity" of another member. You did that ever so malevolently, you didn't mention him, you didn't want him to know you had mentioned him. Apparently, you wanted to fly under his radar, you were weak and didn't want him to know you were that you were discussing him.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 08:34 other posts 
Bella!, You put your spin on it. But, if I may, when have you known me to give a flying fuck what people think of me. When have you known me to hold back telling anyone what I think? That I had a beef with 2Nice is true, and the fact that I voted for other contestants is also true. Wanting to brag about it is true too. So, what makes you think I would be hiding?

This is your imagination hoping for a moment of satisfaction:

Apparently, you wanted to fly under his radar, you were weak and didn't want him to know you were that you were discussing him.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 09:58 other posts 
This is a thread for JustWill, not you. In fact, STUFF, JUST STUFF is my thread and I've mentioned this before, I don't need a cohost. I get tired of how blatantly rude you are to me and the hypothetical question I posed about the person who wants to attend the party but does not like or get on with the host/hostess, but they come uninvited and cause havoc.... the illustration of the obnoxious person who attends regardless and acts, well as anticipated, obnoxiously... fits you like a glove.

My threads aren't yours, they are not meant for you to overrun them with your copy and paste, reposts and rudeness. If you cannot understand that I suggest that you post elsewhere.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 11:45 other posts 
Yes, OH, EXALTED ONE!
Pick up your dollies and go play with Margarate.
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 16:34 other posts 
This post is for JustWill to answer questions for all of us who admire his wisdom.

Stop wrecking everything, and put a fucking cork in your pie hole.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:37 other posts 
Thanks for your input on this, she is hell bent on being just as obnoxious as SrCums.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:18 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:34 other posts 
The short answer sherryann is: YES, it is legal to ask a person's vaccination status.
It is even legal for private businesses to refuse service/employment to people based on their vaccination status.

The HIPAA statute makes it not legal for medical providers, insurance companies, pharmacies, etc. to share your medical information with anyone without your permission, but that's all that it does.

You are not legally required to give vaccination status info to an employer BUT it is also legal (in most states) for them to not hire you, or terminate your employment, if they require vaccination and you refuse to do so (most jobs will probably take refusal to answer the question--or refusal to show proof of status--as "I am not vaccinated")

Because your doctor is the person that takes care of your health needs, it would probably be a good idea to share your vaccination status with them, no? It's not against the law to withhold that information from them, but why would you want to? They are your doctor; vaccinations are important medical record stuff.

I am pretty sure (though not positive) that, unless it was stipulated in your signed lease agreement that you have to be vaccinated and answer questions regarding your vaccination status, that the apartment building owner can go pound salt up his/her ass.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 21:08 other posts 
Thank you JustWill.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:08 other posts 

Sadly, I had read about this a couple weeks back from another source. We have no protection of this type information.
IF that is the case, I think the email I got the other day that explained how if we are going to be ask our vaccination status to say, eat at a restaurant ,we should be able to ask if our server is vaccinated ,do they have HIV? Are they addicted to drugs? and so on.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 17:47 other posts 
You are most welcome!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:44 other posts 
Hello JustWill , can you tell me whether cats fart? 🐈
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:48 other posts 
Yes, cats fart--but they blame it on the dog.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:57 other posts 
You know, I have two cats and I don't think that I have ever heard a fart or smelled a fart. On an aside, the one cat does snore.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:34 other posts 
I do know parrots and conures fart. The 1 my father had many years ago that we got really cheap as it was a feather picker, he would be hanging on the side of his cage and you would see him wiggle and then his feathers fluff out and then "SqueeeeeeeeeeeeeQ". never any smell but it was just funny as hell to see a bird wiggle and his butt feathers fluff and hear a squeek.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Show It Off