Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 17:44 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , what do you have to say about licorice now? bella! says, love my Good & Plenty!

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 20:01 other posts 
1. The same things I always say about licorice: YUCK! and THAT RED SHIT AIN'T LICORICE, GODDAMIT!

2. I gets alla my sciency info frum da Epoch Times. YaHuh. Yep-a-roony.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 00:45 other posts 
Oh, pleez du tell, jest ware dew you gits yer sciency infermation from, mister JustWill?
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 10:37 other posts 
I done tole you. I gets it frum da Epoch Times. They tells me what I wanna here, witch makes it truer than all themm thar facts. And they dose it wid out none a that there science stuff ta make it all confusin an such.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 10:47 other posts 
Imma gunna eat me some dem Gud & Plentee and if yer smart, yu will 2!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 17:27 other posts 
Ive been munching on licorice all my life who would have thought it was good for me
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 20:37 other posts 
anit-inflamitory caught my eye. I can eat the red but the black,hell no.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 20:48 other posts 
Ever try the chocolate licorice I love it
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 15:24 other posts 
never tried it.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 08:17 other posts 
JustWill , I find it highly suspect when a self proclaimed lesbian claims to be interested in men and women and would write in her bio; "Guys plz send a tribute pic of ur 🍆 on one of my pictures Thanks I love sucking jerking stroking dick".

In my opinion, you are a very well rounded man. Not are you exceptionally sarcastic, you are super smart and identify yourself as being gay. Having known you one hundred years, you are not a misogynist and that allows you to see beauty in all human beings.

I'm sure it's possible but is it likely that a gay man would encourage and welcome women to use their feminine wiles ie cooters and/or breasts to tribute him so he could proudly display their tribute pictures in his gallery? I realize women are from Venus and men are allegedly from Mars.... but this sounds like something straight out of Ur-Anus!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 08:59 other posts 
No need to bother JustWill with this matter. His skills are better deployed elsewhere. And most certainly not wanting to step on Will's thread here... let me take this one:

IT IS A DUDE
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:22 other posts 
Here's a thought:
You know how we get a "straight guy but loves to suck cock" thread every couple of months?
Maybe this will be our first "lesbians who like to suck cock" member.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:35 other posts 
OMG
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:18 other posts 
You are correct (Although MyAnus has nothing at all to do with it):
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and the fact that I am gay doesn't make it impossible for me to recognize that.
I have always mistrusted gay guys who react with disgust at the mere sight/mention of women and their women parts. That indicates, to me at least, a guy with some serious emotional issues.
That being said, the whole "tribute" thing also strikes me as more than a tad...creepy. Your dick-drippings and pussy-puddles aren't as appealing as you think they are.
As I have said here before, I have never understood the big deal about breasts. I mean, they don't offend me or anything, but, as I am not a nursing infant, I don't see what the fuss is about for grown men who can make themselves a damn sandwich if they are hungry.
Perhaps, the bio you mention belongs to someone who doesn't understand what "lesbian" means...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:58 other posts 
Thank you, I never considered that the member might not know what the term lesbian means.

These are the types of post that solidify why I think you are so SPECIAL!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 20:56 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 21:51 other posts 
You don't have anything that you want to or need to ask JustWill ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:03 other posts 
No worries.
I am always happy to receive a random "bump".
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:27 other posts 
just trying to keep the thread where it can be found without digging 5 foot deep.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,21 07:33 other posts 
JustWill , wishing you and your man a beautiful holiday. And since school is out until the first of the year, I hope that means you will grace the forum with your sarcastic wit. If you cannot find anything stupid to respond to, make some stuff up and get the ball rolling!
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Dec,21 11:50 other posts 
Thanks, bella!
After almost thirty Xmases together, Ryan is STILL my favorite present to "unwrap" under the tree

I hope your holiday is great as well!

I'm sure I will find plenty of stupid stuff to respond to around these parts, but I NEVER "make stuff up".
I simply take what's there, look at it from my own...creative...perspective, and point out why the person who posted it should be poked with a stick...

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 16:21 other posts 
JustWill have you heard anything new lately from Smell my wristwatch guy?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Dec,21 11:47 other posts 
Nope. I think his stinky watch was stolen, so he hasn't been around for quite a while.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:13 other posts 
Just will's question booth has been offline for 7 days.I am bumping it as a bunch of threads out of the bowels of the site are being dug up ,burying the interesting threads.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:28 other posts 
Those are all from that guy who keeps talking about how he likes his dick to be seen.
Jesus, dude, we get it already.
Too bad there isn't some kind of internet site where guys who like their dicks to be seen can share pictures.
Maybe you could call it something like "Display Your Dingus" or something.
Oh, wait...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:55 other posts 
DINGUS is not used enough and it's a great word! Ooooh, I like that suggestion, DISPLAY YOUR DINGUS.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:03 other posts 
As far as I am concerned, a dingus should be used as often as humanly possible.
A dingus is a terrible thing to waste!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 18:19 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:48 other posts 
Dingus, oh brother. I have used that word before,as a nick name for a lazy helper they put with me on my work truck. I called him Dingus because all he could do was hang around like a limp dick and look stupid. Turns out the look was genuine.I had complained for better help for months. I left for a weeks vacation and came back with NO helper. The boss had to put up with him for a week. Turns out he couldn't read!
To further prove he was stupid, employer offered to PAY FOR his schooling for him to get his ged and give him time off to get it and have the job when he got back. He quit the job instead.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 19:28 other posts 
JustWill I was wondering the Santa guy he travel round the world in one day to bring gifts but dose he need a passport?
and one more thing what if am both naughty and nice will i get both a good present and cole ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 22:23 other posts 
gradurgaur Santa is like a Christmas ninja and his sleigh has the latest stealth technology so he goes undetected and no passport is needed.

If you are the good kind of "naughty" it's better than being nice!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 16:13 other posts 
I'm not sure if JustWill has answered this before or not....

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:30 other posts 
That is a mystery lost to the sands of time.
Or, it was Steve.
He does a lot of goofy shit like that...

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 12:55 other posts 
JustWill , many Chinese restaurants indicate that they offer fried rice on their menu but I believe it’s only white rice turned brown and some restaurants put stuff in it. Sometimes I'm able to find remnants of a fried egg, sometimes there's peas and carrots, but I want to know if the damn rice is actually fried, or not. Thank you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 14:40 other posts 
Yes.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 15:16 other posts 
If you say so.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 15:46 other posts 
What? I answered the question, dammit!

Fried Rice is cooked white rice which is then fried in a wok. Typically, eggs and vegetables are stirred in as it cooks. Meat is also added sometmes.

The white rice turns brown due to the whole frying part (or the addition of a little soy sauce, maybe)

Many Chinese resaurants also serve just plain old white rice as a side dish. That rice is not usually of the fried variety.

Happy now?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 18:31 other posts 
Well, ex-cuse me, Mr. Cranky pants!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 20:45 other posts 
Just will, why is it my nose stops up solid when I walk into a heated building but when I am outside in the cold it opens up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 22:31 other posts 
Mine is the same way ever since I was a kid I’ve had sinus problems
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And these fucking doctor don’t know there ass from a hole in the ground all they want to do is give you a bunch of expensive medicine that don’t help
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 23:10 other posts 
After my surgery to get all the polyps out in 2016,I have not had trouble until this year. NOTHING seems to hold off the blockcade. I was told not to use the elcheapo nasel spray and I haven't until about a week ago it got so bad It was get some and breath or go nuts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 23:16 other posts 
I hear you my friend it sucks
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 12:18 other posts 
I'm not a doctor, but:
A stuffy nose is usually caused by inflammation/irritation of the tissue lining the nasal passages. Changes in temperature can cause that, especially if you have a history of sinus problems.
Try wearing a scarf over your mouth and nose when you are out in the cold.
Also, pick up a bottle of saline nasal spray (it's just salty water) and give that a try. It might help ease the stuffiness by soothing the irritated tissue. (The nose sprays with medication in them can actually CAUSE irritation, which only makes the inflammation worse.)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 12:36 other posts 
My sister and aunt swear by irrigating their nose. My sister claimed that she had a wad of stuff come out of her nose that was almost as big as the palm of her hand. I really don't like it when medication from my nose and ears goes down the back of my throat. A hundred years ago, my mother took us into the bathroom, drew a hot basin of water and added salt. Yep, draped a towel over our head and made us sniff salt water.

Me, the mess that I'm able to traditionally blow out of my nose while using a tissue is good enough for me.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 12:39 other posts 
You might not be a "real" doctor but you did play a doctor on TV! AND THAT HAS MADE YOU QUALIFIED TO ANSWER ALL MEDICAL QUESTIONS!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 15:48 other posts 
The AMA would probably disagree with you on that point...

And, why is this thread littered with so much poop, pee and snot stuff?

Yuck!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 16:50 other posts 
I guess it is because we are all having issues with 1 or many of those topics.
I use the Neidmed sinus rinse bottle ALOT. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.Even when i am not having issues ,For example if I have been mowing grass or welding,i use the bottle to wash out all of the crap that I inhale during the work.
YOu would be amazed at just how much stuff gets caught in there.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 11:48 other posts 
Nurds
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 12:55 other posts 
Hillbilly
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 13:45 other posts 
I can’t argue with that I own the whole mountain
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 20:39 other posts 
Did someone say nerds?
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 22:37 other posts 
Yep I seen them in the store have you ever seen the movie nurds with oger it’s was hilarious 🤣

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Show It Off