Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,14 13:08  other posts
Are you tired of the 'Main Forum' and all of the meaty and interesting conversations that attract the intelligent members? I bet you are! Are you possibly a 'Drama Queen' that enjoys a good cat fight every now and then? If you're reading this, I bet you are! As JustWill has said, WELCOME TO THE DUMPSTER!

Being that this is dumpster, we should be able to discuss the topics that don't attract the intelligent members, right? You would think so, but don't get too comfortable because at any time, admin may choose to 'spank' you. Getting spanked by admin happens when a whiny member gets into admin's ear. What the heck, what's the worst thing that could possibly happen, admin could delete your profile?

Don't be a wiener, LET THE SPARKS FLY!

p.s. Thanks, Deviant!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #562152 08,Dec,18 21:40
Ok, who was the Pissy Rant-Fairy?
By #539433 09,Dec,18 04:44
a well known Pissy Rant-Fairy
By #562152 09,Dec,18 07:06
Not fair,,come on,,,who was it?
By #539433 09,Dec,18 07:52
Can't say
By #562152 09,Dec,18 08:24

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,14 00:15 other posts 
For cryin' out loud, MONTED blacklisted me AGAIN! lol

He thinks he's kewl, I think he's a straight up pussy!
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

To CurveBall45, that's why there was no need for any "mediation". The poor old guy must not have enough money for his medication. He's more wishy-washy than any woman I know!
By #562152 08,Dec,18 21:30
Hahaha, now who does this remind me off?

By #543863 21,Nov,17 13:09
Random? And Dumpster? Tell me more ??

Ps - suck it Wilcannia Beauty Queen!!

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 05:31 other posts 
You spelled weiner wrong...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 10:21 other posts 
Yeah, it was definitely not intentional. That is a word that I use with some frequency in my real life vocabulary and saying it is a whole lot easier than spelling it. My old school thinking kicks in, the "i" before "e" except after "c", rule and yes, there are exceptions. I would love to know if there are little sayings like that that give gentle reminders to you.

A teachers out there (JustWill) that would like to comment?
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 12:22 other posts 
The rest of the 'i' before 'e' rule (which most people forget) is: "or when sounding like 'a' as in neighbor or weigh".

Of course, there are exceptions. Because English is a bastard language, comprised of thousands of words borrowed from many other languages, there are exceptions to most such spelling rules. In the case of your blog post, bella, you did spell wiener correctly.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 12:51 other posts 
Isn't weiner the same as wiener ? it sounds like one of those words that has two spellings that mean the same thing..so both spellings are acceptable but one is more commonly used...dunno..like you said English is a bastard language,so depending on where you come from you'll use the more common spelling to you...you know like colour(UK English) v color(US English)
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 13:09 other posts 
Don't get me started on UK English v US English!

(I will say, however, that the UK versions of many words seem to have useless vowels and consonants stuffed into them for no apparent reason. Seriously--only the folks in the UK would find it necessary to shove an 'r' and an 'e' into a perfectly good ass!)

My understanding is that "weiner" is actually a corruption of the German word "wiener". "Weiner" may be commonly used, but that doesn't make it 'correct'. It's like idiots who insist upon using "should OF" or "could OF" when they mean should HAVE or could HAVE. The fact that they keep doing it-- when there is NO SUCH FUCKING CONSTRUCT IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!-- doesn't make it right.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 13:42 other posts 
Evolution of spellings usually comes from the phonetics of that region....to understand the word 'arse' you'd need to listen to people actually say the word... I'm guessing arse became ass,as America evolved it's own usage of the word arse...
And "Wiener" I think is essentially "Vienna"...as in Vienna sausage...
By #23212 17,Nov,17 23:21
JustWill, those "folks in the UK" were/are also the ones who also **** 'round numbers' so much, that they took the old Roman 'mile', meaning mille--1000 paces of Roman soldiers, which were about one yard/meter each, and decided that there would be 1760 of them in a mile!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 03:08 other posts 
@Will
About American English vs. British English... I know you're an English teacher, so feel free to tell me if you have reason to believe any of this is untrue, but it was also told to me by an English teacher (not during class - it isn't taught in school)...

Before the Revolutionary War, both spellings of all the words that are spelled differently were used and considered correct everywhere in the world. Shortly after we won the war, the first standardized dictionary was published. It used all of the spellings that made the most sense phonetically - according to how the words were pronounced. Any words with a shorter spelling that did away with unnecessary letters were used, making things simpler and helping to save on ink.

The British were very bitter about losing the war, and wanted to still feel superior to us in any way they could. So instead of taking the opportunity to have English spelling be universal everywhere, they took all the spellings that we didn't and declared them them the proper way to spell.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 13:09 other posts 
I was also told a version of that same story. The way my 9th grade English teacher told it, though, was that the new Americans, eager to establish that they were no longer British in any way, made the changes in those spellings to signify that they were also "independent" regarding our shared language.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 22:32 other posts 
Well that makes sense. The British still could've used the same spellings and made things easier for everyone, but I guess that isn't very realistic.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 12:58 other posts 
Now I'm really confused!

If weiner is spelled w-e-i-n-e-r, then how can w-i-e-n-e-r be correct? Like I said, I say weiner all day long (not really, but in a work atmosphere, I chose to substitute weiner for the word ass) ie, 'I'm such a weiner', 'don't be a weiner', 'you're a weiner', blah, blah, blah.... now spelling what I say is entirely a different matter!
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 13:23 other posts 
As I said in my comment to alex above, w-i-e-n-e-r is how the word is spelled in the original German.
By #23212 17,Nov,17 23:25
... and of course it means, in German, 'from Vienna'. So, it's interesting how that American chain thinks 'Wienerschnitzel' is a kind of hot dog, not the 'breaded veal cutlets' that it really means.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 13:14 other posts 
The stupidity of the Average American stopped being a surprise to me many years ago...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 04:39 other posts 
Back up! JustWill is correct, I was correct, wiener is spelled w-i-e-n-e-r.

I'm not making excuses BUT....I've been dealing with a bad cold for the last week and add sl/eep deprivation, cuz I can't breathe when I lay down. See, it's 04:40 and I'm awake, just 40 to 60 minutes of a cat nap and I wake up.

I allowed RealTitsLover to make me believe I was wrong but in actuality, I was not.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 13:15 other posts 
The thought that you may have doubted me--even for a second--makes me sad.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 02:41 other posts 
I always associated it with the word 'weird' in my head, since they both start with the "we" sound. I remembered seeing it spelled like that and it makes more sense for the pronunciation. Oh well...

If anyone cares, some other exceptions to the full 'i' before 'e' rule used most often are: their, either, neither, height, leisure, protein, caffeine, codeine, seize, heist, feisty, heifer, and keister. Okay, maybe the last two aren't that common, but they're funny words.

By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 13:18 other posts 
I notice that the Walrus down-voted this thread.
There doesn't seem to be a logical reason for any rational person to have done so. I must assume, therefore, that it was done merely out of spite and as a petty shot at the OP.
By #358797 18,Nov,17 20:00
Well, I +1'd it so it got it's 1 back.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 21:52 other posts 
You are definitely one of the "good guys"

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Aug,15 21:03 other posts 
I hadn't posted in this thread yet...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 00:58 other posts 
And now you have!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 21:23 other posts 
And now I have.
By just16cm [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 17:43 other posts 
And I never will.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 15:23 other posts 
A wise decision on your part.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 15:51 other posts 
But I have now posted my first comment in the "dumpster". I guess you can now call me a "dumpster diver"
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 19:29 other posts 
Haha Veryshyguy I was just going to post a similar comment but you dove first.

By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 02:19 other posts 
My bete noir are the mobile phone merchants regaling me at the tops of their voices with all the inane details of their dreary ghastly lives when I'm trying to read a book on a train or bus. I'm off on the train to Edinburgh to stay with a friend in May and I just hope I don't end up sitting next to one for the five hours journey - nor a load of screaming kids neither - and on the way back a week later, too

By #492341 12,Aug,15 22:31
Here the daylight hours are getting shorter as we move towards the end of summer and the beginning of autumn,does anyone have a favorite thing about this time of year such as bonfires, hayrides,harvest stories or feelings.I myself enjoy bonfires,cold and crisp nights as well as the thoughts that come on cold and crisp nights.
By #23212 14,Aug,15 23:08
In some parts of the USA, it's still around 100ºF/39ºC, and will be for over 2 more months. Difficult to think of those autumn things now.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,15 12:35 other posts 
Old king Droll is a sorry old soul.........

By Sickboy [Ignore] 26,Dec,14 13:33 other posts 
Stick a fork in me I'm done!!
By #303133 26,Dec,14 13:36
Well, THAT seems like a pretty weird fetish...
By johnp [Ignore] 24,Feb,15 15:28 other posts 
Not weird "hot" 😂😂 oh fuck I'm funny

By #316255 30,Oct,14 21:44
I'm sick of reading, on the main forum, that people who prefer the smooth look (cock, pussy etc) are into the prepubescent look; that we're weird perverts. It's such utter rubbish. I simply prefer not to floss with pubic hair or get hair caught on my uvula. I also much prefer myself hair free. And I am pretty sure I don't look like a little girl. Nope. Not even a little bit.
By #456050 30,Oct,14 23:12
I hear ya. I prefer the smooth look, granted I'll take it anyway I can get it , which isnt nearly as much as I'd like. I just prefer not to have to search through a jungle to get to the sacred temple.

As for myself I keep the boys razor smooth but the rest I keep trimmed with clippers with no guard. I'd keep it all razor smooth if it wasn't for the bad razor burn I end up with every time. I love the feeling of being completely or almost completely smooth downstairs.
By #316255 31,Oct,14 13:05
I used to get razor burn but I started using 2 different electric shavers and that put an end to the burn. When I was back in England this summer, I started using my new 5 blade razor, because I didn't want my br0ther's family thinking I was using a vibe every night, and I found it doesn't give me any burn. So I use that now. And I laser twice a week. Brilliantly smooth results.
By #456050 31,Oct,14 20:34
I might have to try out an electric shaver. I currently use a 3 blade razor. Any other tips on how I could help prevent burn. I love the completely smooth feeling but **** the burn.
By #316255 01,Nov,14 09:26
Try the Schick Hydro 5. Use hair conditioner as your shaving cream. Finish off with the Cleancut electric shaver. It's really silky smooth.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,Nov,14 10:01 other posts 
Exfoliating also helps a lot. I use the hydro 5 and love it.
I have used hair conditioner also works great leave skin silky smooth.Dont shave first thing in the morning wait at least an hour or so,best place to shave is in the shower with hot water the water helps the hair stand up letting you get the closest shave possible. I shave every day three oor four times a week in the shower and the rest of the time I use my electric shaver never have any problems and always nice and smooth.
By #358797 02,Nov,14 11:00
We use the same razor.
By #23212 28,Dec,14 04:56
Thank you for the Schick Hydro 5 (Sensitive) recommendation, and about using hair conditioner as the cream. My 'Sweetheart' just recently switched to these, and she and I agree that she has never been sooooo smooth 'down there', and how long it lasts!

By #303133 29,Oct,14 13:24
Did someone say "misogyny"?
Please take a moment to check out the new "CUNTS" thread posted over in the Grown-up's Forum.
That guy is a real charmer...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,14 13:28 other posts 
I saw it!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off