Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #9

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 11:15 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , and you say red licorice is not licorice! I went to Tractor Supply Company today to buy some food for the birds and squirrels and ended up buying a bag of Wiley Wallaby Soft & Chewy watermelon flavored licorice. Just an f.y.i., this licorice tastes really good!
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 12:22 other posts 
It is not my fault that the folks who run Wiley Wallaby are idiots.
Let me ask you this: Did the stuff you bought taste like licorice (Ptewy), or did it taste like watermelon (also Ptewy)?
I rest my case.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 12:37 other posts 
I have never seen watermelon licorice and this morning I thought, why not! It was definitely watermelon and definitely licorice and DEFINITELY YUMMY!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 23:35 other posts 
Bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 01:32 other posts 
Apparently you do not use one of those words in conversation or on paper with any frequency. Pitooey is spelled p-i-t-o-o-e-y, pitooey. You're welcome.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:06 other posts 
Here's an interesting fact about ONOMATOPOEIA:

Spelling doesn't count.
Because the purpose of ONOMATOPOEIA is to create a word that conveys to a reader a specific sound as the writer hears it, what is important is that the pronunciation of the combined letters in the word created do so.
It's the SOUND, not the SPELLING, that matters.
I hear PTEWY, because when I spit in disgust, there is no "I" sound involved. So I wrote PTEWY--twice.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:14 other posts 
So, when I make spelling mistakes all I need to do is claim ONOMATOPOEIA?
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:25 other posts 
Wait--
THAT'S what you took from my answer?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:26 other posts 
YEAH!
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:27 other posts 
Every day, I lose more hope for the world...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 12:29 other posts 
So sorry.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 02:38 other posts 
Will, could “black liquorice” be a retronym?

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 11:58 other posts 
If "black licorice" is used to mean the only type of licorice that actually has LICORICE in it, I guess it could be a retronym.
You know, if you squint your brain really hard and pretend that licorice isn't a specific substance, with a very specific (and disgusting) taste, and that anything that doesn't actually CONTAIN that specific substance could possibly BE licorice--then, sure.
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 21:07 other posts 
I LOVE red licorice. My favorite movie candy. I’m not too keen on chocolate and don’t like hard candy. Red licorice is my candy

By CAT [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 21:09 other posts 
Hey, JustWill, did you notice that on Saturday nights the site empties out? And, if so, why?

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 07:48 other posts 
JustWill , a wondering mind would like to know...why do male dogs seem to enjoy humping so many things? 🤔
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 11:36 other posts 
Why do male HUMANS enjoy humping so many things?

The humping behavior of male dogs is not always/exclusively a sexual thing.
In many cases, it is the dog's way of trying to show dominance. It's the dog's way of saying "I am your superior, and I will prove it by making you my bitch!"
Believe it or not, very dominant female dogs will also display this type of humping behavior as well.
Also, when a male dog is overly excited or stressed, it will sometimes hump inanimate objects (pillows, chair legs, teddy bears, etc.) to relieve the tension.

Okay, male dogs aren't really that different from male humans, I guess.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 13:09 other posts 
So an overly excited or stressed out dog will hump a pillow, teddy bear, chair legs, to relieve tension? Yikes! Forget about the chair legs, it ticks me off if I have my legs crossed and a damn dog decides he's "stressed". Thank goodness that dogs don't have hands! They probably would be lounging around the house, jerking off with their master!

By CAT [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 16:28 other posts 
JustWill, are you mad at Bella!? We never see you in her threads.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 17:00 other posts 
In the fashion of SNL's Point/Counterpoint, TWOWARMTTS3, you ignorant old witch. only registered users can see external links

Why is it that you feel the need to be so fricken annoying? You really take the cake. Is it too difficult for you to comprehend that because JustWill has you blocked and you have him blocked, he doesn't give a flying fuck what you have to say? And for the record, JustWill comments on whatever he finds interesting, unlike you who comments on everything because you have the urge to be seen and "heard".
By CAT [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 19:20 other posts 
Different strokes for different folks. Why do I annoy you? Why can’t I ask JustWill a question even though we block each other? Why are you even in the middle of this and why are you referring to me as an ignorant old witch?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 19:50 other posts 
You are rude, abrasive, unable to be truthful, bottom line, simply put, I find that annoying thus you are annoying.
By CAT [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 14:32 other posts 
Yes, but, how do you really feel about me?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 19:52 other posts 
As far as referring to you as an "ignorant old witch", I don't want to stoop to your level by referring to you as an ignorant old bitch or ignorant old cunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 19:56 other posts 
And as far as asking JustWill a question, what part of he's blocked you and can't see your posts is confusing to you?

It would seem to me if you have blocked him and he has blocked you, there are a number of other members that you could annoy.
By CAT [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 20:57 other posts 
But I like to annoy him
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 13:47 other posts 
I also comment on things that I find silly.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 13:51 other posts 
Good! Then answer this silly question that kebmo posted in the STUFF thread. Here is the copy and paste;

If Mary Smith-Miller marries John Jones-Moore what is her new last name?
What are the kids’ last names?
Do you know of such a situation?

Kebmo Bored-Wondering
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 14:29 other posts 
Okay, THAT'S odd.
I can SEE you post when I go to 'recent replies to your omments', but it isn't anywhere to be found if I go to the forum.

Anyway, to answer your question:
As modern woman who doesn't hold to the antiquated notions foisted upon her by the Patriarchy, Mary Smith-Miller's last name can be anything that she damn well chooses it to be.

And, who said that Mary even WANTS to have kids? What, is she nothing more than a baby-making machine?
Geez, folks, get with the times, why don't ya...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 14:48 other posts 
So you're confused? Serves you right for not checking in for six days!

As for the Mary Smith-Miller and John Jones-Moore's union, this was my response to kebmo;

Is there a correct or incorrect response?

Unless we are given all the particulars to consider, there's probably a half-dozen different name possibilities.

My guess is that the name "Jones", in John Jones-Moore's name is paying homage to his mother's maiden name. My guess is that although the reference to Jones in Jones-Moore may be important to John's identity, it's not important to Mary. In my opinion, upon their union Mary will take the name of Mary Moore, unless she is an established business woman and has already carved a business identity using the name of Mary Smith-Miller, which she will retain.

As far as the surnames of children, they both decided that they would prefer to travel so they've agreed, NO CHILDREN.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 15:54 other posts 
I said she wants kids. It’s my hypothetical. 😁 I was hoping that someone actually came across such a situation.

Follow up question: can the word hypothetical be properly used as a noun? I think not.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 16:14 other posts 
Okay, kebmo, here's an answer that might be more to your liking:

It is my understanding that, when it comes to hyphenated names (which I find to be silky as hell), many marrying couples who both bear the burden of such a ponderous surname choose to compromise by "splitting the difference'. They choose half of each of their names, hyphenate that, and both adopt the new name when they wed. Thus, the new couple would be Smith-Jones, Smith-Miller, Jones-Miller, or any combination of the four. The children would then share that new name with their parents.

And, yes. Hypothetical can be properly used as a noun (just not as a PROPER noun). If anyone gives you flack about this, tell them to come and see me about it.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 16:26 other posts 
I'm going to give you flack about not checking in for so long. What's up with that?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 16:50 other posts 
Sorry. I've been VERY busy.
I check in when I can, though!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 17:10 other posts 
It's okay as long as you're VERY busy. Now if you were tired of us or tired of the same ol' same ol', that would be a different story!
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 17:42 other posts 
That seems like a reasonable compromise for both families involved but I think maybe a little not so passive aggressive behaviour would solve it once and for all. Mary and John could change their last names to a single (unrelated) name and put an end to that bullshit and their kids would have the same last name as well.
Gotta Go now. I bought a bunch of new hypotheticals and I like to wash them before my cat plays with them. 😘

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 13:59 other posts 
JustWill , why do men pee standing up, are men in such a big hurry? It's much more comfortable to sit down, relax and enjoy the go.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 14:01 other posts 
Because we CAN, ma'am!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 22:08 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , why do eyes automatically close when you sneeze. I had a sneezing jag the other day when I was driving and I'm glad that I didn't collide into anyone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:09 other posts 
Mine don’t close when I sneeze 🤧
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:46 other posts 
When Twowarmtts3 sneezes she makes a mess her granny panties..
By CAT [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:04 other posts 
Sir-Skittles
Please stay out of my granny panties. Little boys shouldn't meddle with things they don't know anything about. That includes the FAT ASS on a certain ex-member and/or Sasquatch. Lollipop, If you weren't such an a__hole you might even be attractive. The Sasquatch might make an exemption.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 08:38 other posts 
a) To keep your eyeballs from sproinking out.

b) To prevent sneeze goo from blowing back into your eyes.

c) Your eyelids don't actually close. You really just go blind for a fraction of a second from the power of the sneeze and you only THINK your eyelids have closed.

d) We don't actually know why this happens, but the most agreed upon scientific explanation is that the nerves that trigger the sneeze impulse are so close to those that control the opening and closing of your eyelids that your face gets confused when a sneeze hits--and your eyelids blink.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 22:44 other posts 
Have you provided me a multiple choice response and you think I'm smart enough to sort through this myself? Hecky, NO!

a) To keep the eyes from sproinking out. No, that's possible but unlikely.

b) To prevent blowback of sneeze goo into eyes. It's possible but again, unlikely. Perhaps if I was riding on a motorcycle I would be concerned about blowback so I say no to choice "b".

c) Eyelids don't actually close, we only think they do. NO, my eyelids actually close, there's no doubt about that.

d) Ears, eyes, nose and throat are wickedly intertwined. I kinda think that "d" is the correct response, science doesn't actually know why this phenomenon happens. Yes, option "d" is the correct response.

By the way, JustWill, your multiple choice response made my head get hurty.
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 21:09 other posts 
Sproinking.

I learned a new word today.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 21:26 other posts 
I know, I know! There's so much stuff that he has crammed in his head and that's what I meant about JustWill being so smart!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 17:36 other posts 
Bump
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 14:00 other posts 
I am always happy to add a new word to your vocabulary, Mr. Yumm!
If you ever need a word for something, just let me know. For you, I won't even charge...

Also, you should change your profile name to Mr.Yumm so that I can do the "mention" thing ( @Mr.Yumm@ ) with it, dammit!

Sure, I'm okay with 2nice , but you will ALWAYs be Mr.Yumm to me!

By #652988 15,Oct,21 19:16
How does it feel to be fucked in the ass for the first time
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 13:57 other posts 
Okay, THAT'S a rather personal question, don't you think?
I don't know you well enough to share that kind of detail.

(For those of you whom I DO know well enough--in the spirit of this thread and just in case you are curious: it hurt. Neither one of us really knew what we were doing, as it was the first time for both of us. With a little practice, though, it got MUCH better.)

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:27 other posts 
JustWill , why do people want to "reinvent the wheel" ? What I'm talking about is that I just saw a recipe for Cheetos cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. When there's flavor batter like chocolate, yellow, white, spice, lemon, etc why in the heck would anyone desire the cheesy flavor of Cheetos?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 12:57 other posts 
Yesterday I seen a show (can't remember witch one ) but they were eating a new flavor Ice cream called MAC + CHEESE My question is,WHY???
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 16:01 other posts 
My point exactly, WHY!? If I want something that tastes like macaroni & cheese, I will cook some macaroni & cheese. If I desire that savory flavor delivered in a way that is cold, I will pull the leftovers right out of the refrigerator and eat it cold. Why eff with food?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 16:04 other posts 
Ray, do you think that our way of thinking has anything to do with our age?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 06:22 other posts 
most likely so,Some where along the line, common sense,compassion and general intelligent's has been lost
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 21:18 other posts 
I LUVE macaroni and cheese But as a ICE CREAM ? YUKS That can't be good.
Butter scotch or vanilla for me. Chocolate is a 3rd
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 21:28 other posts 
I like good macaroni & cheese, too!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 17:50 other posts 
Since the beginning, experimentation has ALWAYS been a part of humanity's relationship with food.
At some point, some caveperson had to think: "Golly, I wonder what this chunky stuff in that bowl of curdled milk tastes like..."
What would the candy world be like if some genius didn't slap some peanut butter on their chocolate?
Different folk like different flavors.
I mean, some people actually like licorice, for gawd's sake.
Plus, all of the flavors you list are NOT cheese.
Some people are REALLY into cheese...
Quit being so darn judgy.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 22:04 other posts 
Forget you, JustWill! .....thank you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Show It Off