Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 21:19 other posts 
JustWill,

How do blind people know when they are done wiping their butt?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 00:53 other posts 
Hey, 2nice, you have to remember to mention JustWill otherwise he might not know folks have questions for him. He's going to be thrilled to see he has another poop question!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:48 other posts 
It's okay, I ALWAYS know when Mr Yumm has mentioned me. That's MY super power...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 08:14 other posts 
Every one knows this one. They use their fingers and smell them.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 10:05 other posts 
I decided,what the hell,I am googling this,and it finsihed the typeing and this was the first page It sent me to,
only registered users can see external links

Apparently they use the resistance of the paper going across the asshole to tell if they are clean or not.
By #623135 10,Aug,21 15:30
Blind people have to use President Biden?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:46 other posts 
Blind people don't poop.
It's how Nature repays them for taking away their sight.
For blind folk that do not develop that super power, I recommend using a BIDET and air-drying...

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 12:42 other posts 
Hey, JustWill! Any idea why adults (in general) nowadays act like such assholes and childish?? OH! and by the way, drain pipes need to be laid at 1/4 inch pitch per running foot for proper drainage! Now you know a little about plumbing! you will have to figure out the Taxiderny thing on your own
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 13:10 other posts 
Hi Ray. Since the JUST ASK JustWill thread was something that I created, he won't know that you asked him a question if you don't "mention" him. If you want him to see your question all you need to do is write his name like this, @ JustWill @ . The only thing you don't do is to leave space between his screen name and those fancy @'s. End result, you have a beautiful, bold blue name and JustWill knows you are thinking about him!

As far as adults acting childish, I can only speak for myself. I tolerated as much as I could for as long as I could and I unleashed on the site's resident fruitcake. I don't recall ever using "fuck off", "get fucked", "fucktard" and any other variation of "fuck" to such extent but it needed to be done and I slept well and spent a couple bucks to decorate the nut job's page.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 13:26 other posts 
I was not referring to any one in particular. It was just an in general question, I deal with people on a daily basis and find that most are assholes.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 14:11 other posts 
Ray, you are too much of a gentleman to finger point at anyone and I know you were speaking in general terms. I just know last night I was letting a lot of fucks fly through my fingertips!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 14:45 other posts 
Bella! I didn’t know this was a kiss and DON’T tell site. Judging by your comment. I just know last night I was letting a lot of fucks fly through my fingertips! There’s a site within the site. Interesting
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 19:42 other posts 
I'm sorry, I don't think I understand your post.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 08:10 other posts 

Bella! Sometimes I read and reread a post and what my mind is telling me 'has nothing to do with what the post said. Sorry I wasted your time.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:52 other posts 
That's an easy one, Ray.
It is because people (in general) suck.

These days, everyone is too focused on themselves, and they don't really care about those around them or how their behavior impacts other people.

Thanks for the info on plumbing!

By #574505 09,Aug,21 13:02
Justwill is one smart and nices person on this site .
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 13:10 other posts 
Amen, Jamie!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 08:22 other posts 
I’m thinking of the Geico commercial where the gecko acts out a flat tire scene,
Aaarrkkk!!!!! JustWill won’t forgive me. What’s a girl (ok, a grandma) got to do to find her way into his good graces? Oh, me, oh my.
By #623135 10,Aug,21 11:41
NIPPLES
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

NIPPLES
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:21 other posts 
Thank you most kindly!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 02:10 other posts 
Dear JustWill , why are home grown tomatoes so yummy?
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 12:45 other posts 
That is a fact Bella! We just had a big family gathering and my Dad brought a whole bunch of cherry tomatoes and they were amazingly delicious.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 16:28 other posts 
Yum! Yum!
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 10:21 other posts 
Because they are left to ripen naturally on the vine and get plenty of time to fully develope thier delciousness.

Store-bought tomatoes are picked before they are actually ripe because they are easier to ship without bruising or spoiling before they reach the store. They are then fOrce-ripened--which makes them red, but lacking in flavor.

FYI: NEVER, EVER, put a tomato in the refrigerator. The cold stops the ripening process and kills the flavor.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 10:48 other posts 
I didn't learn the "do not refrigerate" tip until I set up my own household. My parents refrigerated tomatoes once they came into our family home.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:45 other posts 
Dear JustWill , why does prune juice make you poop?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 04:45 other posts 
He is a great man
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 06:18 other posts 
And he's smart, too!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 07:34 other posts 
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 07:43 other posts 
Now I'm just going to wait for him to wake up, see my post and with his infinite wisdom, tell me why prunes/prune juice makes you poop.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 11:11 other posts 
I wanted to say something witty like "We should feed the prunes to the homeless" but under the advice of council (DEV01) I should keep my fucking mouth shut.
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:25 other posts 
Have you tasted prune juice? That shit is nasty. It makes you poop because your body wants to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

Okay, actually it is because prune juice contains sorbitol (which is a fruit sugar based type of alcohol) that the human body can't digest. It draws water to your poop-making parts, and softens up what's clogging your pipes.

Eating un-juiced prunes might work better because they contain more fiber than the juice does.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:58 other posts 
It has been a long, long time since I've had prune juice but I remember when I had it and where I was and I remember thinking how good it tasted and drank the entire bottle. To the best of my recollection, it took a short time and I began feeling "shitty".

I was already up and out of the house and bought a 64 oz bottle of Sunsweet's Amaz n Prunes because that was lower in carbs and calories. This stuff doesn't taste as good as I remember but I tell you if it does the trick!

By the way, thank you for the explanation.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 12:39 other posts 
So if a fellow is feeling a bit like he has hung chow,he can drink some prune juice and get rid of it?
Um.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 20:24 other posts 
Yuck 🤮 prunes are nasty I would rather do a shot of apple cider vinegar
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 20:32 other posts 
🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 20:49 other posts 
It’s good for my blood flow issues

By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:28 other posts 
For the record, JustWill does not claim to be one of the smartest men in the world.
He just happens to know a little bit about a lot of different stuff, and information just tends to stick around in his head long past its usefulness...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Also, it wasn't about spending the points.
It was more that it felt uncomfortably boastful to do so.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 11:02 other posts 
So modest, you don't have to make the claim that you are the smartest man in the world because I made that assertion!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 16:04 other posts 
"...information just tends to stick around in his head long past its usefulness..."

That sounds like me.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 16:27 other posts 
It's a wonderful thing to have various sorts of good stuff tucked away in your head. You never know when you're going to need it.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 16:06 other posts 
I once saw a clip of trump saying trump wis the smartest
--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

wAs
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 16:15 other posts 
No, in MY opinion, JustWill is smarter than anyone.

By #623135 07,Aug,21 17:03
There was a kid named Willie. He was a smart kid but, like other geeks, he was a coward. He grew up and now he’s smart as a whip, a coward, but smart. He talks in forums only. He does so he can hide behind a blacklist wall. He doesn’t like other people’s ideas. He’s a misogynistic son of a poor mother. This is Willy.
JustWilly to you and me.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 12:51 other posts 
Dear JustWill , I've always been curious about who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 16:30 other posts 
Steve.
The guy was always doing goofy fucking stuff like that.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 16:48 other posts 
Steve? Steve, who? You say that with conviction but I think you made that up!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Show It Off