Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 07:28 other posts 
Dear JustWill , vegetables are good and they taste so yummy but why does asparagus make pee so smelly?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 12:38 other posts 
STOP PEEING ON THE DAMN ASPARAGUS!!!!

Actually, that smell is because the body metabolizes the asparagus and breaks it down into sulfer-bearing compounds, which pass from the body when you urinate.

Fun fact: Not everybody can smell the odor of asparagus pee, and not everybody produces the odor when they eat asparagus. Genetics can be weird...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 13:31 other posts 
Oh, JustWill, I do not pee on my asparagus!

And your fun fact was indeed fun! I ASSUMED that since asparagus affected me in that respect, it affected others in the same way. I had lunch out on Wednesday at a fancy-dancy restaurant with cloth napkins and where everything is a la carte. I ordered a nice cut of beef and was asked if I cared for any side(s) and when the server got to grilled asparagus she didn't have to go further! All five of those bad boys tasted so HEAVENLY!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 11:56 other posts 
Dear JustWill . This is not a question, it is an apology. This thread was supposed to be fun, a way for you to unleash your inner wild man and acquaint others with the incomparable, totally wacky, extremely intelligent, sarcastic JustWill! Sadly, this thread has been derailed by member(s) seeking attention.

Please accept my apology.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 12:01 other posts 
No need to apologize.
I knew it would happen the minute I saw the thread was posted.
For the record, I am only seeing the posts of one whack-a-do member (I assume that the only individual I have on my blacklist has also posted here), and watching that particular psychotic monkey dance is kind of entertaining.
This thread has actually given me the chance to play/reconnect with some of my favorite folks here at the site, so I thank you for starting it.
By #592419 11,Aug,21 18:31
I'm gonna cry
By #623135 11,Aug,21 12:48
Perhaps if you had posted that the thread was only for your love child then we would have stayed out. Sorry Will, please continue with your fun. I’ll rub myself out of this thread.
By #592419 11,Aug,21 21:36
Justwill,, you're next.. [deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 22:10 other posts 
And if JustWill is next, your page will not be far behind, I guarantee it!

By #592419 12,Aug,21 22:18
I'm scared to death.. i'd better stop before you get really mad..
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 02:23 other posts 
You are such a childish and annoying asshole, Ari.
By #592419 13,Aug,21 16:04
What do you mean Diane?
Come'on Bella.. you can do better than this? You're not doing a very good job.. Teach this Halfwit Jew how its really done.. Why not put some more points into it..

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 10:29 other posts 
Dear JustWill , I wondered if you planted a garden this year and if your crops are ready for harvest?
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 10:42 other posts 
I did, though this year's garden is a bit smaller than those in years past.
We've been enjoying the beans, peppers and squash for a few weeks now.
Just started getting ripe tomatoes a few days ago. Yum!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 10:49 other posts 
We had a lot of rain this planting season in Southeast Michigan. This has been a difficult year for even the seasoned farmers.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 21:30 other posts 
justwill

What is the best hockey movie?

Slapshot

Youngblood

Goon
By #592419 11,Aug,21 21:36
Rollerball..
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 14:03 other posts 
I am a Slapshot fan, but Goon is pretty fun as well.
Youngblood is kinda...meh.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 11:59 other posts 
Dear JustWill , why does everything taste better with bacon?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 12:07 other posts 
Because it's BACON!!!!!!!!!
Even bacon tastes better if it is wrapped in bacon.
But this is not completely true.
Even bacon can't make licorice taste less nausiating.
(And, if ANYONE asks: "do you mean red licorice or black licorice?" I fucking swear that I will do them a serious psychological injury!)
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 21:21 other posts 
Bacon... mmmm.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 22:08 other posts 
You mean there is a difference?

By #574505 11,Aug,21 16:21
Justwill Why some cooks take off the seeds off the 🌶
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 16:33 other posts 
Either because the seeds make them too hot, or because they are afraid the seeds will grow in their belly.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 14:43 other posts 
JustWill

Do think think it is time for additional warnings on coffee cups that the contents are very hot?

Should said coffee be age restricted to avoid scaldings?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 00:59 other posts 
Bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 10:09 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 11:13 other posts 
Bump!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:40 other posts 
How are people going to learn if they never get scalded??

Cut back on the warnings.
It will help to weed-out the idiots.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
Is that even possible? How do we weed-out THE IDIOT in this thread?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 11:56 other posts 
Stop feeding peanuts to the monkey.

By #623135 11,Aug,21 12:02
How do we weed-out THE IDIOT in this thread?

Stop feeding rats to the coyote

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 04:01 other posts 
Dear JustWill:
Do you think there would be any aversion to the currently available COVID-19 vaccines if one of the side effects of COVID-19 was penis shrinkage?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 11:50 other posts 
kebmo--
I honestly have no idea what goes on in what passes for the minds of those people.
Given how their...let's call it 'logic'...works, they would probably convince themselves that COVID-19 DIDN'T shrink your penis--it just made the rest of their body get bigger.

By #623135 10,Aug,21 21:26
Bella! posted
How do we weed-out THE IDIOT in this thread?
Twowarmtts3!
We, idiots are not weeds. We are hopeless dumb asses with not enough gray calls to realize we are not wanted. How do you stop or get rid of us? Blacklist us. It would put us out of our misery. It would be one more reason to join Lix in a much friendlier site. SYC and SYD has become a site full of acid filled …humanity, for lack of a better word. Maybe the resident smart guy can come up with the right word(s)
Candy.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 21:37 other posts 
# passive aggressive. Of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Will, will help you on this. Also look at patronising.

Patronize in the sense “to provide aid or support for” refers to the sort of patron who gives money or assistance. ... Nowadays, someone who patronizes (or whose behavior is patronizing) in this sense more often expresses a sense of moral or intellectual than of social superiority.

Just saying and applies to all accounts 3 and 3!
By #623135 10,Aug,21 23:16
Dev01 if you wanted to be patronizing and wanted to show me your intellectual superiority, you are doing a great job. If I’m being patronizing to the group or an individual, let me assure you it was not my intention. I was trying to explain my feelings of inferiority when I’m in the presence of “The Great Man”, a successful “Forum Diva”, and the “Resident Psychologist”.
Showing my anger in a passive-aggressive manner is not very satisfying. But It does have an advantage. Instead of sounding like a Mad Old Lady who lost her marbles, I sound civilized. The truth of the matter is that I’m mad. I’m really, really mad. The reasons don’t matter as they would be labeled making excuses and denying any responsibility. This thread does not belong to me and The Owner has certain rules of behavior therefore, emulating SrCums is not an option.
The real solution is to participate in other threads. There’s aprox. 199 pages of them. I’ll leave you now with your superior knowledge of human behavior and your…… friends.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 00:16 other posts 
What does Sr Cums have to do with this. I we have one account. Remember the story of the pot calling the kettle black? Best prediction of future behaviour is past... simple. Like reading the bible... Genesis 1:1. I closed the book at that stage. No hard feelings
By #623135 11,Aug,21 00:57
Sr Cums has nothing to do with this. It was just an example of how I don’t want to act at the moment. I’m glad you have only one account. I do too. And I do remember the story of the pot calling the kettle black. Hint, the kettle was black. The past will repeat itself…..sometimes, sometimes not. So what. The King James Version of the Bible comes in at 46 in the list of 100 books you should read before you die. I won’t. No hard feelings? That usually implies you did something that might get me mad. Let’s stop the dancing. You are an Aussie. You speak English. Why don’t you just come out in plain English and say what you’ve have to say?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 01:50 other posts 
Like I said originally
# passive aggressive. Of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.

Patronize in the sense “to provide aid or support for” refers to the sort of patron who gives money or assistance. ... Nowadays, someone who patronizes (or whose behavior is patronizing) in this sense more often expresses a sense of moral or intellectual than of social superiority.

--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

You remind me of that walrus thing called Lix. She was an "Aussie" and your mate. Didn't read the bible but chose to disrespect the passed with it's ridiculous pics at graveyards.

Been here way too long for you to think you rattle me.

My wife and I are no oil paintings but if either one of us had a head like that "Aussie" we both would shave our dogs ass and make it walk backwards.

3 key points are...

1. I am not Sr Cums.

2. I'm Aussie through and through.

3. I pinched the " no hard feelings" from you. A post You replied to in answer to one of my answers on a thread.

Oh and 4. Shaving my dogs ass would be the easy part. It's the walking backwards part that's a little hard.
By #623135 11,Aug,21 09:18
Twowarmtts3!
This is a post made by Dev01 in another part of this thread

Like I said originally

--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

You remind me of that walrus thing called Lix. She was an "Aussie" and your mate. Didn't read the bible but chose to disrespect the passed with it's ridiculous pics at graveyards.

Been here way too long for you to think you rattle me.

My wife and I are no oil paintings but if either one of us had a head like that "Aussie" we both would shave our dogs ass and make it walk backwards.

3 key points are...

1. I am not Sr Cums.

3. I pinched the " no hard feelings" from you. A post You replied to in answer to one of my answers on a thread.

Oh and 4. Shaving my dogs ass would be the easy part. It's the walking backwards part that's a little hard.

—————————————————————————————————-

Twowarmtts3! My response
I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE RELIGIOUS AND MAYBE A CHRISTIAN. That’s why it surprises me so much that you would describe another human being as a “ Walrus thing”. Yes, she is an Aussie. That has no bearing on our friendship one way or another. My “mate” as you describe her was just that, my friend. I don’t understand why other members imply there’s more to the friendship than that. I don’t know why I would remind you of her. Perhaps not turning the other cheek grates on your sense of womanly propriety.
You are also making assumptions that are not true . Not reading the Bible is not anti-Christian and it’s not disrespectful. Choosing to take pics in a graveyard might not be a good idea, however, being disrespectful is entirely in your perception. I recently posted a pic of me walking in a National Veteran Cemetery where my Dad is resting. Take a look on Sir-Skittles page and read some of the blogs dealing with that pic. I guess I was being disrespectful too. In this country half don’t read the Bible and most just read snippets.
DEV01, trying to rattle you. we are all guilty of this. Thinking that one is so important that other people would give a fuck about you is a common fallacy. we are all guilty of this.Trying to rattle you is not now nor was it ever my intent. My bitch was with someone else. You chose to get involved.
Whether you and your wife are oil paintings, water colors, or just pencil skechers is your cross to bear (after a good sit down with Old King James’s writings) What you do with your dog is up to you.

3 key points are...

1. I am not Sr Cums.
No one said you are.

Congratulations. That’s something I’ll never be able to be.

Don’t sweat it, Mr Aussie. No hard feelings.

We’ll, let me remind you that that was your idea. I just thought it was an Aussie thing.

By #623135 10,Aug,21 19:17
Well, I extended an olive branch, a hand of friendship, if you will , offered to parley, made a peace offer, was willing to smoke a peace-pipe, offered to release a dove of peace, approach with an outstretched hand and show some friendly vibes. So be it. It wasn’t to be. Boorish behavior can be exhibited by anyone, even very smart people. If mutual co-existence (not friendship) is not an option, then it’s fair game time. I was not invited here so the argument that I came into someone else’s turf to be a dumb ass is entirely my fault. Perhaps Lix was right.

By #648364 10,Aug,21 00:48
My Dearest Of Dears, JustWill
If you were given the opportunity to invent and add a single or compound word to the active English language; what would it be? Please provide us the spelling, pronunciation, definition, and examples of use.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 10:09 other posts 
Bump!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 11:12 other posts 
Bump!!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 11:13 other posts 
Bump!!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 14:36 other posts 
NADHESION (NAD-heez-yun):
when your scrotum sticks to your inner thigh on a hot, humid day.

"Going commando in August is uncomfortable because of the serious risk of NADHESION."

I have been told that large breasted woman sometimes suffer a similar condition during the summer. It is called HUMIDATITTIES.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 15:09 other posts 
JustWill, LumpyStump wanted you to invent a word, nadhesion and humidatitties were already invented!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,21 15:12 other posts 
Okay, then I will go with TESTICKINESS.
By #648364 10,Aug,21 16:28
Very tasteful for the Chicago area. Except my nuts melted and ran down my legs and into my socks.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13  

Show It Off