pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #367

Pages:  #1... #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 18:24 other posts 
Don't you just hate it when these dumb ass folks carry on a conversation while on speaker phone and in a restaurant? How inconsiderate for anyone sitting around them.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 20:54 other posts 
Amen, I hate it to. That is right up there with screaming babies and rattling pans in the kitchen ,VERY ANNOYING

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 19:58 other posts 
The profile of sepajuwan is quite interesting. Check out where his blue question mark or green tick mark should be.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:10 other posts 
I can’t say I ever seen that before
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 22:01 other posts 
I think it's new as of today.
By #574505 05,Aug,21 23:11
something new /etp1i4ab3vw4pic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 22:10 other posts 
Yes, but that new rating didn't stop leopoldij from referring Dimples13 for deletion because of internet pictures. Dimples13 is a 4 year member with 102 pictures, are they all internet derived?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 17:16 other posts 
I'm posting my thought on your post for no particular reason.

Has any of the Evaluation Panel voting members noticed how arrogant and pompous UnderCoverAsian is? I refuse to refer to her as angel anything, nothing angelic about her. She recently cast her vote to delete Dimples13, reason; "Time spent here is completely irrelevant if you're using others images. It couldn't be any clearer when you read the rules properly."

Ffs, how would she know what the "rules" were when those pictures were uploaded. That was the time SHE was booted by admin for her piss poor attitude and her knack for starting shit and denying and lying about her involvement. She's a whacky something!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 10:49 other posts 
If you want an explanation for the rational behind this branding, please read here.

/forum/thread.php?id=28865#130
--------------------------------------- added after 84 minutes

Oh, isn't that special! I've been advised that I missed "the main point" and that "the rest of the arguments are of no particular importance here".
We can tell you at least 6 of those pics are from our nude beach, Haulover. These pics are the same pics as member SpanishGirl. She claims that sepajuwan member is her husband. She claims they were gonna be in Miami this week and wanted us to meet them at Haulover beach. We never heard anything after that. Oh yeah, we asked for a verification pic 2 weeks ago and still nothing.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 01:22 other posts 
I'm curious how that alert will be assigned to future profiles? Was this something that system detected or was the offender policed by another member or members and turned over to admin? My guess is that it was the latter.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:50 other posts 
Changing the subject,
I want to cook something I remember as a kid.I have always grown a garden, rather large 1 up until this year,since I was roughly 12 -13 years old. I grew bushels of taters,that is "potatoes" for you city folk. And 1 of the few things my mother could make good was tater cakes or pattys. it was mashed taters cooked in patty form.But I have no idea how she did it. I never hear of anyone eating them and it must be 1 of those old things that is no longer popular.Like kraut dumplings.
So does any one know a good recipe for tater pattys or potatoe cakes or whatever?
Also a good salmon patty recipe would be nice!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 22:06 other posts 
My mother used to make them, too. I don't think she had a recipe, per sé, she eyeballed everything. A little of this, a little of that...

My suggestion is that you use Google if no one has a recipe for you. I recall some milk, some flour, an egg or two and salt and pepper.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 22:21 other posts 
well I thought there may be a cook on here,seems like there is 1 person that is 1 of those Chef's that makes their living cooking.I thought they might could chime in and it be a better recipe but yea,I guess I could google it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 05:46 other posts 
My mom made them to and Bella is right add a little milk eggs salt and pepper and mix them till you have a pourable batter
--------------------------------------- added after 89 minutes

Now you made me hungry for tater cakes I will have to make some
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:59 other posts 
Dgraff is right. Once you make the mix after you boil the “tatters “, make them mashed. After, I put them on the skillet with some garlic butter and brown them. Great breakfast food.
By #644010 06,Aug,21 13:27
Salmon patties are easy. A little Mayo, bread crumbs, and bay seasoning and chopped garlic with chopped onion and celery. I prefer to toast the veggies in butter. A pinch of salt and pepper and some lemon in the batter then fry them in a light oil.
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

And a pinch of dill.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 14:00
I HATE SALMON. My favorite is Yellow Tail from the flats in the Keys
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:06 other posts 
Hey, phart, this isn't potato pancakes but its cousin, onion fritter! It looks pretty good, what do you think?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 16:25 other posts 
Me thinks me wants to get some Vidalia onions! WOW,I bet that is good!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 17:38 other posts 
I think it does, so yummy! Strangely, it sounded much like what you wanted, substitute onions for potatoes. Should you make it, please tell me what you think.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 16:57 other posts 
Well I used the saltine crackers cumbled reciepe for the salmon patties and tried the tater cakes.
I put the bell pepper and onion and eggs in both mixes.with onion. I think my vegi's were chopped to large as some of the splats,"patties" fell apart.
Could not tell the tater patties from the salmon patties when done. Edible.but I will leave out the bell peppers next time.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 16:59 other posts 
And in the video link that I attached, I thought her onions were chopped rather big.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 12:59 other posts 

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 09:45 other posts 
Anyone know /member.php?w=590344 ?
I got a PM this morning. This is stiffpoles opening line

So, it was just brought to my attention that there is a thread in a forum of yours that is specifically about me. I really don't know what I did to you or Bella! but, instead of being underhanded in a forum on a public thread..if you or anyone for that matter, wants to ask me a question or bring up a concern then be an adult about it and bring it to my attention.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

Go ahead, ASK HIM. Because, unless I mentioned him in a passing post, I don't know this guy.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 10:00 other posts 
And I received a similar message this morning, as well. You did call him out without the courtesy of "mentioning" him. I had to dig around for it but found the initial post on page #40. One of his friends alerted him to the post.
By #623135 07,Aug,21 10:30
Bella!
You are right. I'll have to go back and apologize to stiffpoles ......for not using the "@" sign to alert him of my post. My comment still goes.
Forty pages back and just now he's acting hurt? Well, let me go and do NICE-NICE to him.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

My post in stiffpoles PMs

TWOWARMTTS3: It's been pointed out by Bella! that I did mentioned you in one of my posts. I truly apologize for not using "@" symbols to alert you of my post. The sentiment stands. I think you do more than make your pics look good. I think you add a few inches to the pic, so to speak. If you want to discuss it, may I suggest doing it in Bella!'s thread "Stuff, Just Stuff." It's public and that makes you honest.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:02 other posts 
I received gift cards as rebates for having spent a humongous amount of money to put a set tires on my car. One of the things that I find curious and rather maddening is that these gift cards have an expiration date that is under 6 months. What is the reason for that?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:07 other posts 
Because they hope that you will not use the cards on time and that will let them keep your money.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 11:29 other posts 
Yeah, I kinda figured that. It must be more cost effective to issue a check and mail a check. I receive said check and deposit it in my account but when I receive a gift card, I slide it in my wallet and possibly forget about it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 12:12 other posts 
They also count on the fact that many people don't use the full amount on the card in one go and then, because there are only a few cents left, they just toss it away. Every penny counts!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 12:19 other posts 
I never thought of that and once again, you are absolutely right and spot on! Just for reference, is there something that you do not know anything about?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 13:44 other posts 
Sure.
I don't know:
What's up, Doc?
Who wrote the Book of Love? (or Who put the Bop in the Bop-She-Bop, for that matter.)
Who Killed Roger Rabbit?
and I also don't know anything about plumbing.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:08 other posts 
Plumbing?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:44 other posts 
Okay, I lied.
I know a little bit about plumbing.
I meant to say Taxidermy.
I always get those two confused...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 14:09 other posts 
I believe the gift card is a liability on the books, which cannot be recognized as revenue until the card is used. The liability exists because they is a commitment to provide a service. Not sure how long they have to carry the liability but guess it is until the card expired.
By #623135 06,Aug,21 13:52
FYI, I got a gift card for doing a survey ($25). I used it in three locations for minor things. On the last one, the cashier told me how much was left on it and had been applied. The info came up on the credit card scanner. Before, you had to guess how much was left to use.

By rearone24 [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 04:14 other posts 
SLUT
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 04:42 other posts 
Ass whore
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 06:54 other posts 
rearone24 is a real window licker! He's posted his worn out, stretched out, not attractive at all asshole 3 times in this thread. And if that's not enough, he's decided that he's going to post random words or thoughts not only in this thread but in the thread dedicated to music. The immature boy is having a childish tantrum! It doesn't surprise me that he has to glove up for a night for just the two of them, him and his asshole.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 06:44 other posts 
ASSWIPE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:13 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 07:59 other posts 
Rearone24 Clean yer page up mate and close up that rotten back cunt!

By rearone24 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 18:22 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 19:49 other posts 
This is the third time you've decided to post your picture in this thread. I advised you the first time that there are threads specifically dedicated for uploading pictures but this thread is not one of them. Again, I will kindly ask that you DO post pictures here. If you have something that you want to contribute, other than pictures, please join us.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,21 01:05 other posts 
I left out one very important word, this is a copy and paste of my original post that includes the word I missed.

This is the third time you've decided to post your picture in this thread. I advised you the first time that there are threads specifically dedicated for uploading pictures but this thread is not one of them. Again, I will kindly ask that you DO *⭐NOT⭐* post pictures here. If you have something that you want to contribute, other than pictures, please join us.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 10:26 other posts 
Biden has extended the eviction thing AGAIN.

I had considered buying a nearby house about 20 years ago that was cheap,so I could rent it out and pay for the land with the rent. So glad I didn't because like my neighbor that has a double wide he rents,I would not be getting any money from the renter OR uncle joe.
And you should see the condition of that double wide of my neighbors. MY GOD it is a mess,the people don't take care of it at all. Trash everywhere.front door off the hinges, and the people are allowed BY the fucking government to live there without paying their rent. WHEN and if my neighbor can get that no good trash,as in the humans and garbage out of that place it will be unfit for remodel.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 10:35 other posts 
I do agree with you 100% that renting out a property that you own is a huge risk. Of course there are many good tenants but there are also a lot of truly awful ones, just as you describe.
Unfortunately that type of tenant does not need very long to cause huge damage and trash the property.
Evicting such tenants should be far easier than it is even even at present. I have sympathy with good tenants who look after the property but those that wreck property should be evicted and let the state find them somewhere to live appropriate for their behaviour.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 10:45 other posts 
I think the picture phart is trying to paint is that the renters are not paying rent because they are not required to do so. Our government is protecting the renters while not giving consideration to the property owner that is still required to pay property taxes and pay for insurance all the while the renter is designed destroying the property and structure.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 11:06 other posts 
First, let me address Mr Phart's penchant for thinking that minorities and the down trodden are always trying to milk the system, Game it if you will. This is not so. Generally most people are hard working people and they are willing to pay their rent while taking care of the rental unit. Remember, they have to live in it. Yes, some people are pigs, Their domicile looks like a pig sty. Every neighborhood has one or more people like that. Both owners and renters. Eviction of renters during normal times is a time prosses that, at least in my county, takes about 6 to 8 weeks plus action by the Sheriff if the tenant doesn't leave. Mr Phart, these are unusual times. President Biden and the Congress wanted to help people to stay under roof. Are you so callous as to send these people to live under a bridge? Have you any idea the money it would take from help agencies and the cops to maintain this group of homeless? You alway spout that people don't need college, that women should keep their legs closed to prevent abortions, that minorities collect too much welfare, that $15/hr is too much to pay hamburger slingers. What exactly meets your approval? Big business giving away their product for free?
Anyway, I kinda strayed from the subject. If your rental neighbors keep the property in such disrepair, why don't you complain to that slumlord? Or better yet, call the cops and complain of unsafe conditions because of these pigs being pigs.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 11:10 other posts 
What protection has Biden an Congress offered the property owner?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 11:28 other posts 
This mandate not to evict non payers includes mortgaged home owners too. It's not pretty, but, I would suspect the missed mortgage payments would be added to the end of the mortgage, and not as a balloon payment. I'm not sure if the missed rental payments will become due. I suspect that partial payments will be tacked on to the regular rent payments.
Rental property owners will not be able to refinance if they used the rental as partial collateral. Home owners will not either as they can't pay the current mortgage payment
Why do property owners need protection?
Who will be living on the streets, if people can't pay rent? (not property owners)

If millions of people are evicted, those people might never pull themselves back
out of that hole again and the whole economy will suffer.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 14:45 other posts 
I'm going to take a guess, you are not a homeowner and probably never owned a home. That's the part of the beauty in living in the United States, you can own a home or multiple homes and if you choose, you can use those to generate income for you. Ah, capitalism! So let's create this scenario for you, you own two homes, one home you live in, the other you use to generate income for you. You still have mortgages on both homes so you repay your lender on a monthly basis. You put renters in your second home and they cannot or do not pay rent and stop paying you. Your lender is not that soft or forgiving, he wants his money monthly just as it states in that financial contract/agreement that you signed. Our government has made it easy for those persons not pay, why isn't my government protecting my financial well being? I care about the other person but you darn well better believe I'm going to take care of myself first.

I'm not going to criticize you for your liberal views, like I said, you make The Netherlands sound like Utopia but I am happy to have made good choices and pay my way through life.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 16:57 other posts 
Bella! In your scenario you assume that the landlord continues paying his monthly mortgage amount. He doesn’t have to. The monthly rental is like a job. He lost his job, he’s protected too. I’m assuming he has two separate mortgages.
Sure, I own a home.

But are you worried about people who own homes for living in themselves or people who own multiple houses as an investment?
People who own multiple houses will off course suffer financially, when they don't get paid rent, but they will not be living on the streets. They can always sell their property and protect their financial status.
People who get evicted end up in a lot of trouble. It's very hard to recover from that. If people get evicted en mass, because of a crisis, that will only worsen the crisis.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 19:55 other posts 
The Netherlands must be the best place to live in the world. The citizens are happy, happy, happy and so compassionate. God bless them one and all!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:12 other posts 
YOU have got to be fucking kidding me folks that you don't understand the problem here. Here is the neighbors case.

A 30 year old couple upgrades to a better home, a 100 year old farm house that was partly inherited and half it's value paid to another family member. At this time they decide since the double wide is paid for, they kept it for a rental property.2 tenants over a 30 year period, both took semi care of it until the second 1 got old and couldn't. When she died, they remodeled. A fellow church members son needed a place to rent for his wife and kid. you know that down trodden story of the barely getting by. Well turns out they weren't paying rent on time BEFORE the virus. But family paid it for them. Once the virus hit, rent stopped coming, eviction law came along and prevents a eviction of non payers.
Well, in case you didn't know Around here you pay property tax, in this case 1200 a year. There is also a new water heater, etc. All this coming out the projected income that their retirement was based on. All though the people aren't paying their rent, and are allowed to stay by law, the law also says things have to be kept up by the landlord. Which is normally able to use the INCOME FROM THE RENT to maintain the property, pay the taxes on it and hopefully have some left to supplement their retirement.

People are so damn concerned about these people that don't want to pay their bills ,why don't some of you liberals take them in?

Annas, who are you going to sell rental property to when other investors are loosing their ass's as well as you?

In this example real life case, not only is rental income being lost, the condition of the property is fast becoming non livable. Bills are being paid out of savings along with maintenance . And only 7% of the money set aside by our government to pay rent to landlords has been paid.WHY.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 14:47 other posts 
Welfare state....

Seems to be a badge of honor to be on the government dole with so many people. So much corruption and fraud going on with this BS.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 16:10 other posts 
I appreciate that there were two parts to this - one, the very fair observation that while the renters are not required to pay rent the landlord is suffering financial loss and two, that renters often do not take care of, and indeed often do not take care of the property they rent, and in some cases basically trash it.
My thought was that anyone who trashes a property should be evicted without delay - whether Covid or not - so that the private landlord does not suffer financial loss.
The issue of evicting very good tenants at this time is more complex, they may well have been excellent tenants and paid rent regularly up until Covid, so I do feel some sympathy for them. However , the small landlord in the position phart describes is probably not in a position to take the financial loss that this policy involves and small private landlords should have been given some financial protection to compensate them
I accept that this is probably not the US way but if such a scheme had not been set up how many millions of people might now be living on the streets?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 17:15 other posts 
Andthisisme, the landlord in Phart’s story is loosing a chunk of his income. Let’s take it further. Any landlord during normal times has to assume his rental property will be vacant for a time if his tenants move out. Since most renters have to give first and last to move in, they don’t have to pay the last month. Then the landlord has to find a new tenant. That may take a few more months. Business wise he should have a small capital to fall back on to pay the unit’s mortgage and advertising costs. There may be a small profit between the monthly rent and the mortgage but, traditionally, rental owners make their profit on the rising value of the property . Some refinance the property every few years. Only large scale operations with several rental units are able to use it to maintain their private property. To recap, the slumlord in Phart’s story is protected enough although probably will have to tighten his belt
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:18 other posts 
If that property is in that bad condition I would wait till the renters go away then check the trailer to make sure it is empty and then burn it to the ground end of their tenant problem
By phart [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 21:33 other posts 
Yea ,honestly I think that will be the end result. THe landlord is not the issue that is making the place ragged. the woman drives around in a Camry with no tag on it gathering clothes and such from these donation stations along with old baby strollers and such. Has so called yard sales. And sometimes they do haul off a bit of the junk but it has to get to the point they rent a UHAUL to clean it up some. Not all. Just enough so they can say they did. I would take some pictures if it wasn't technically a invasion of privacy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #362   #363   #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   ...#746

Show It Off