pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #371

Pages:  #1... #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 05:42 other posts 
I would like to take a moment just to point out that just because you are carrying a card in your wallet does not mean that you got your shots it’s very easy to duplicate anything now days hell when I was 16 I had a photo ID that said I was 21 and it was a lot harder to do back then due to computers and printers my 16 year old niece can duplicate a vaccination card just pointing that out

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 17:24 other posts 
Sky News Australia Suspended by YouTube

only registered users can see external links

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:43 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Stupid cunts.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:52 other posts 
I thought that Canada was still "closed" for anything that was not deemed essential.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 17:23 other posts 
I believe it was opened to enter, but the US still has the return closed.. Makes no sense.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 22:59 other posts 
Bwahahahahaha! I blacklisted SrCums because he's an asshole. As anticipated, he reciprocated and his reason was that I lack transparency. Ari doesn't know how to interact with people unless they agree with him. Ari, you such a child and a disgusting Gross-man. Having trouble interacting in a mature manner with members that don't see eye-to-eye with him. Ooo! You hurt my feelings so I'm going to send you a shit pile. Yep, that's how he handles things. Can you imagine how he handles things in real life? What a fucking PUSSY!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 01:05 other posts 
Wow, my virgin years…….but I agree with you.

By #592419 29,Jul,21 23:49
The Ten Native American Commandments:

Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect
Remain close to the Great SPirit
Show great respect for your fellow beings
Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
Do what you know to be right
Look after the well-being of mind and body
Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
Be truthful and honest at all times
Take full responsibility for your actions
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 08:00 other posts 
This, like 99% of the crap you post in the Forum, is complete bullshit.
There were hundreds of different Native tribes across the Americas, and they all had differing beliefs,theologies and cultures. The fact that you lump all of those varied cultures into one "Native American" group with this nonsense only highlights your ignorance on the subject matter.
If you are going to continue to try and convince people that you are not an idiot, I suggest that you stick to topics that you may actually have some knowledge about.
"How to look like a moron in public" and "How NOT to make sense when you rave like a madman" are probably safe subjects for you to babble about.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 09:44
If you don't agree and I will continue regardless what you do is insignificant to me. You fucking retard wasting your stupidity for the whole world to see..
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:19 other posts 
Did your mother have any children that lived?
By #592419 30,Jul,21 09:55
I'm not here to impress you... I don't even like you.. But keep writing so when I get all these points I will trash your page,, just like kebmo
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:18 other posts 
Wow, look at you throwing a tantrum like a 5 year-old. Isn't that just 'special'...
Go ahead and 'trash' my page, lackwit. Everyone on the site knows that you are deranged and mentally defective. When they see you've had to resort to posting crap on my page, they will know that you were unable to use words to beat me and, like the whack-a-do that you are, you had to do something childish like that.
It will just be a sign for anyone who sees it that I beat you.
I got the best of you and you couldn't handle it like a man.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:01
NOw I hav a free toilet to shit on. Thank you.. Nothing better than a good dump..
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:01
You got the best of nothing
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:08 other posts 
That's what I said.
I got the best of YOU, therefor I got the best of NOTHING.
I am happy to see you are able to admit your insignificance.
That shows a sign of personal growth!
Even though there actually is a Native American ten commandments. No one knows the origin or time frame it was wrote. It varies from tribe to tribe. What you have posted is one version of the commandments. In the Native tribes there are many different versions than the one you posted. They all don't list the same things or in the same order. Unlike the Catholic version of commandments where most of them start out saying "thy shall not". Not one version of any tribes commandments will ever say that. The native American version is more of a daily life lesson that they live by. It was wrote to exist side by side with mother Earth not for religious reasons.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 09:47
Whether it is or it isn't they claim to possess.. And does it matter? Even the bible is not perfectly morrally correct. Neither is Torah or Quran.

Native Americans and their practice is NOT religion. Kabbalah is not a religion or Jewish for that matter. Judaens are called Jews.

Liberals seperate people into groups so their arguing points are Religion never even existed. diverted as well as giving them no common frame of reference.. Religion is a political narrative just like the left wing establishment of communism.. All it is basically is a group of political parties...

The purpose of the illustration here is to give truth to the best of our abilities describing the true nature of existence. For example, compassion and joining with the higher level. Is there any statements listed that you disagree with?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:31 other posts 
SrCumface ramble ramble ramble ramble blah blah blah blah. Do you even read this shit before you post it? I know that you’re trying to sound intelligent but you don’t because you aren’t. You’re an idiot.
You sound like a crackhead alcoholic and nothing more.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:02
You don't know what intelligence is.. You're just a pestulent stubborn fart that won't come out..
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:04
I'm conservative,,, you are asshole,, not even a liberal.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:29 other posts 
CC54:
Those were most likely written by members the Anitsiskwa (bird) Clan of the Cherokee people. No one is quite sure of the date that they were written, but most agree that it happenned long after Europeans took over the Americas.
The Cherokee were one of the first tribes to decide that adapting to European ways and proving that they were 'civilized' was better than constant war with people spreading across their land. Writing those commandments was a way of demonstrating how 'civilized' they could be.

Still, the Cherokee are just one small group out of hundreds of Native tribes. While they share many similar beliefs and practices with other Native cultures, there were still major differences all across the Americas.

My objection to the above post was because there was no context given and it was made to look like ALL Native People followed those guidelines. It is a generalization, and very misleading. It would be like posting that all white people are Baptists.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:35 other posts 
Oh no! Why did you pick Baptist? "Baptists have long believed that drinking alcohol is not only unhealthy and morally lax, but is in direct opposition to what God wants." I like beer.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:39 other posts 
Because ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAPTISTS!
Actually, it was the first denomination to pop into my head when I was writing.
If you would like, pretend that I said Mormons...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:44 other posts 
Mormons? Mormons are whack jobs, too. I would have rather you picked Lutheran, something not as demanding as Catholic or strict like Amish or Menonite, but NO....you picked Baptist.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:33 other posts 
No, Last church I attended was methodist.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 21:21 other posts 
I can't find whatever you responded to because it is buried under a bunch of stupidity.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 21:23 other posts 
Or maybe your post is responding to the stupidity.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:02
You're so fucking dumb I can't believe it..

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:14 other posts 

I know you see my posts Lix... and you know it was me that grassed you! Stupid cunt

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 20:59 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 01:03 other posts 
I would like to see Twowarmtts fitted with a muzzle (both profiles)
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 04:37 other posts 
Yeee haaa I agree 💯 percent
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 05:39 other posts 
Honest to goodness, does she ever shut the eff up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 06:01 other posts 
Not that I ever heard
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 06:05 other posts 
I just signed off/logged out to see if I could see more or something different about the departure of lix and Aussieman, poor, poor Twowarmtts! Twowarmtts spent 20 points on a forum thread that gathered only 31 posts.

Lets do some quick math, (-1) for the narrative she wrote, (-2 or -3) for Skittles posts and (-4-ish) for a couple of other posters who really didn't seem to sincerely care about lix. Now divide the remaining number in half because Twowarmtts responded to each poster.....What is the remainder and final answer? That's right, not too many true friends/admirers wondering what happened.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 06:10 other posts 
Absolutely well I hope two worms is not expecting me to say something nice about lix because there was nothing nice about the bitter old woman
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 06:22 other posts 
Oh, are you able to post in her threads? You haven't blacklisted her or she blacklisted you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 06:50 other posts 
No I have her black listed
By #592419 29,Jul,21 10:59
I believe there are more of them on here with the same person at the helm. They try to write different but still in same patterns of assertion.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 11:16 other posts 
You think she has more profiles than TWOWARMTTS3 and Twowarmtts3! ?

As for same patterns of assertion, I find her unique spelling tends to give her away!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 11:26 other posts 
Nope.
He just accused ME of this in another thread.
This guy is the male version of CandyMandy and he doesn't realize it.
By #592419 29,Jul,21 14:19
YOu are... And you are huxley and you are that other cunt that I just plastered on forum telling me he knows more about his cuntry... you've been here a while and I know all about you..
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 16:53 other posts 
As is evident in every post you make here:
You know NOTHING.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 16:55 other posts 
I am SPARTACUS
By #592419 29,Jul,21 18:03
No, you are what festered out of your mothers cunt..
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 17:40 other posts 
JustWill is definitely not huxley999. Their only commonality between them is that they are both very well read and intelligent.
By #592419 29,Jul,21 17:57
Well one thing is for sure. He is not intelligent or mature in any way. He's arrogant and he does more harm to himself than anyone else. Bella, Kebmo attacked me unprovoked. If you like him you can have him. I'll trust my instincts and decide for myself ... Justwill is a fake because not one picture on his page replicates him so he has no business being here. Read the messages to me. See the sequence. Him and kebmo are nothing but dispicable human beings by the standards of down to earth men, just men or even on the animal level so I have no clue what it is you are trying to make here....
I'll be nice here,, you like him you can have him.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 01:17 other posts 
Skittles made the original post which was a poll about the best "site grassing" which included Twowarmtts. And since Twowarmtts was one of Skittles choices, I commented that she needed a muzzle. Everything is rolling along and making sense until you post saying that there is "more than two of them". Silly me, I assume you're talking about Twowarmtts because every post after Skittles post is about Twowarm.

To set the record straight, I've been friendly with JustWill for as long as I've been a member. He's smart, he's creative, he's interesting and he is sarcastic. Hey, kebmo and I have been friends a long time, too. He's another smart guy and I don't hold it against him that he took the COVID shot. As for huxley999, ANOTHER smart guy, benevolent and family oriented. I guess it's apparent that I am drawn to smart men.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 07:18 other posts 
For the record, Ryan and I both got the COVID shot as soon as we were able. As men of logic and reason, and believers in Science, we felt it was the only rational choice. The virus almost killed my partner--the center of my life. There was no way I was going to throw away a chance to protect him.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 10:30
Is that why your dick got so tiny?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:42 other posts 
Asshat, you claimed in another post that that wasn't actually my dick.
You can't even keep your deranged stories straight,
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:10
Its not your dick..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 15:07 other posts 
Whose dick is it if it's not JustWills?
By #592419 30,Jul,21 12:49
Your rosie palm doesn't count..
By #592419 30,Jul,21 10:05
You're missing the main point Bella.. Like I said if you find these people comforting then why not. It's choice.

Being smart is a relative term.. For Einstein people are stupid, while a moron sees the whole world as geniuses.

In comparing these people have one thing in common.. Do you know what it is?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:46 other posts 
The "main point"?

Skippy, you wouldn't know a "point" if it poked you in the fucking eye!

You babble and ramble and contradict yourself like a drooling idiot.

(In case you are wondering, everybody on the site thinks that you are a fool and a nitwit. When we all get together, we laugh at you.)
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:52 other posts 
When is our next gathering? We've got to start booking a bigger hall because there's not enough seating for all attendees.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:11
You're name is not bella.Or is it... you're a fucking fake and everyone knows.. just like kebmo and bella.. Everyone knows.. This is getting boring now..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 15:09 other posts 
If it's getting boring, go, piss off!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 07:21 other posts 
Careful, SirScum--you are starting to sound a lot like your old boyfriend monted...
By #592419 30,Jul,21 10:08
OOOOOooooo,,,, you're a good one.. Such a rare specimin....
Yes, yes yes,,,, You will be just the perfect one to use for my purposes, another stupid person just like you..
I'm wonering what the world would be like if we exterminated all the stupid ones... If you disappeared from the planet who would care and how would that hurt humanity, animals or the earth.. Nothing.. Absolutely nothing..Just an insignificant fart blasting in the earth that nobody sees or hears or smells or cares.. Just like you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:04 other posts 
The easiest way to get me to stop pointing out that you are an idiot is just to stop being such a fucking idiot.

For the record: saying things like "you will be the perfect one to use for my purposes" makes you sound like a whack-job.
Try to work on that...
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:05
The wiseman listens while the fools chatter..
By #592419 29,Jul,21 14:23
Are you a virgin or do you consider sucking a dog's cock nullifies that.. I think its both..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 01:19 other posts 
I would like it if you did not make posts like this. Thank you.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 10:18
Then call your dog off.. I am being attacked.. I will continue as long as I'm attacked.. Calling me stupid is ok right?..... Get real bella I'm starting to think the intelligence or fairness you have isn't what most people think.. Call your bastards off and I have no reason to continue.. See the pattern?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 12:29 other posts 
SrCumface you are absolutely paranoid. The Canadian doctor has spoken.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 11:41
Is that why you verified him? Then why doesn't he have authticity.. I still haven't heard a reply from you on this.. You can't answer it because there is no answer but then you divert.. That's how democrats stay in power... You're going to have to do better than this,,, too easy..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 12:23 other posts 
What does me verifying that JustWill is the real deal have anything to do with your disgusting post that included the "sucking dog's cock"? Please, no posts like that.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 12:40
Then be fair.. I don't know these people.. Keep a leash on your dogs then all is good.. These people are disgusting... It is my assertion you've verified fakes. I hope admin understands this.. I think he does and the forums do show he's been not at all satisfied with your performance here.. my suggestion to you is to stop bothering me with this so you won't cause anymore damage with your already tainted reputation of sincerity.

The deal is this.. get your pigs or the fakes you verify and keep them locked up then I won't have any reason to continue verbal lashings on your fakes or whatever you call them.. I think this is reasonable..
By #592419 30,Jul,21 12:43
You, Just a no willy,, and Kebmo have disregarded site intentions and creating fake accounts while attacking those they do not agree with by cyber-bullying. I suggest you look up its definitions... This is against my right of free speech.. How can I explain this better to you. You're membership is not valid and you shouldn't be here yet you've been here for years so I'd like to know why you are here and not making an account on facebook since you make fakes with fake pictures?. If they attack me I will fight back.. I will counter twice as hard including you.. So back off...
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:32 other posts 
SrCumface, as I have already tried to inform you, your alleged “right of free speech” does not apply here. Ask ex president Donald Trump why he is no longer on Facebook or Twitter. You really need to read the US Constitution because obviously you don’t understand it.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 16:04
And your point is?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 12:25 other posts 
What the fuck are you talking about, "no authenticity", have you confused yourself with all your random posts?
By #592419 30,Jul,21 12:41
I have pictures of my penis that is true to form.. How many pics of your pussy have you posted? Zero so why are you here? You don't have any business being here either..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:21 other posts 
I have posted pictures of my breasts and do not need to post pictures of my pussy. If you aren't sure of the site requirements, talk to admin.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:07
I know what they are bella.. I don't even believe its you anyway.. That's the point.. You make fakes you verify fakes so what does that say about you?

I'm done with reasoning,, you are limited in your intelligence and reasoning ability..
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 15:06 other posts 
Is that the best YOU got? So often you will make that assertion that I've created fakes. No, no I haven't HOWEVER I toyed with the idea recently and asked someone how to go about it, but no, I have only one profile and I was never luv69 or whoever you accused me of being.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 16:05
am I talking to you or to your fake... Such a poor baby
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 17:34 other posts 
He's no fake, he's really JustWill. Who else would he be if he's not JustWill?
By #592419 30,Jul,21 17:37
You.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 19:36 other posts 
Absolutely not! I'm not smart like JustWill , no way!
By #592419 30,Jul,21 20:15
What difference does it make if I don't believe you anyway and frankly I don't care. I do not believe you so get over it. You take the part of fakes that have overwhelmly harrassed me with out provokaction... And there you are. You don't mind your own fucking business and get involved 1 sided as a third party. It's bullshit.. Personally I don't care either.. Stop trying to impress me because I don't care what you do.. I'm just speaking the truth and honestly so.

You've been doing this for sometime so perhaps you have immunity and allowed to be on here with no pictures and still act like you are the supreme ruler of this site.. I find it weird that leo who is the biggest pig on here can do what he wants even though he too is a liar and a fake..And don't tell me its not true because if you did I'd know you are lying and quite frankly there are several people that can 2nd my motion. You don't have to insist with my assertions because frankly I don't care what you do. The only difference is over the years is I've never lied to you and we've known each other for several years. Many times admin has been disappointed in your behavior over the years. We did speak on skype once and I can tell you that you are absolutely a different human being now as compared to back then.. I am very disappointed in you.

Why lie. If you don't want to show but yet spend all this time per day on this site without any participation whatsoever is peculiar also.12 years in fact.. Just crazy stuff.. Just be transparent for crying out loud.

You've told me to piss off! But you keep talking to me trying to make me believe your lies.. I don't like being lied to and I don't appreciate your fakes attacking me. I'd prefer we just dont talk.. I won't bother you but I prefer talking to people that have transparency.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 21:03 other posts 
You really don't understand what half of the words you use actually mean, do you?
By #592419 30,Jul,21 21:44
Oh,, you're still here.. Oh forgive me I didn't know you are here.. You may go now..
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 01:31 other posts 
I had a difficult time following his rambling.
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 15:25 other posts 
Tell me about it!
I speak fluent moron and I get a brain-ache trying to follow his blather.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 01:30 other posts 
Please make an appointment with the site doctor. Did you stop taking you medications?
By #592419 31,Jul,21 01:38
You told me to piss off.. Why are you still talking. I don't want to fight with you.. I respect your space, I don't talk and its done,, so what is your real desires here? I dont care,, I was not looking for trouble but the 2 members you say are real but they aren't even close attacked me.. for this I need my meds? Are you sure you're not the one medication.. Perhaps its not the meds...Perhaps you can just get your head examined... They won't find anything except air..If you go to the mirror with one ear see if the light is shinning on the other side...I bet you'd light up the wnole room... And why are you still talking to me after you told me to get lost.. Perhaps it was I got under your skin.. Oh well but those 2 asswipes are fake.. Nobody is that stupid and those 2 are the most stupid duo I've ever seen..I'm not sure whether to be angry or to pity them.. Its really quite sad. Nut why argue? I give my point of order, you agree great, if not,, who cares. You will not change my mind.. In the meantime if you want your identity hidden and make fakes try to at least be somewhat origional.. You're not good at that.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 02:23 other posts 
You want to know why I'm "still" talking to you, because you are in MY THREAD and still addressing me. I've tried to be nice and I've tried to ignore your rude comments directed to me. And since those techniques didn't seem to work, I decided to address your rudeness with rudeness.

I'm not going to allow you to roll over me as you try to continually do.
By #592419 31,Jul,21 09:43
You attacked me after your 2 goons did.
This is how I communicate in blogs. Questions are to find the truth, assertions are to express the truth. You can stop this by banning me and its all said and done. So again I'm asking why are you still talking to me? Do you have a question or do you wish to go on continuing expressing yourself with more lies and neurotic rationalizations and denials?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 10:16 other posts 
No, you continue to insult ME and as I said, I will not allow you to continually roll over me.

I'm going to type this in all caps so you understand how serious I am about you and your bullshit.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER DAY LIKE YESTERDAY. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TALK IN A DISGUSTING MANNER TO POSTERS IN THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS NOT YOURS OR ABOUT YOU. I SUGGEST THAT YOU SPEND 20 POINTS AND START A THREAD BUT CALL IT SOMETHING SNAPPY LIKE "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SRCUMS". IN YOUR THREAD YOU CAN DISCUSS WHATEVER YOU LIKE, INSULT WHOEVER YOU LIKE AS WELL AS POST YOUR SRCUM-ISMS. GOT IT?
By #592419 31,Jul,21 10:27
When are you going to stop acting 2 years old?..
You can take it anyway you choose.. I just speak the truth so here is the issue and choices..
1) Get over it and move on
2) Ban me and hide
3) Keep this up
choice 3 is illogical becaue it only ends up with the same results. But hey,,, that's choice from free will. But keep replying to me.. The more points I get from replies the more shit piles for Kebmo..
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 10:32 other posts 
You are the child, grow up. FFS, you're 61 years old.
By #592419 31,Jul,21 10:38
you can add? I'm impressed..
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 10:33 other posts 
TAKE AND KEEP YOUR SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD. YOU ARE A WHACK JOB.
By #592419 31,Jul,21 10:39
The problem is you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:55 other posts 
Why don't you post pictures of YOUR pussy, SirScum?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 13:58 other posts 
He seems to think I haven't authenticated myself because there's no pictures of my cooter on my page. He's such a mean ol' bully!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:11 other posts 
He said that he is done with reasoning.
Um...I didn't actually see a time when he had STARTED with reasoning...
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:09
I can see I got under your skin.. Well,, you'd better save your energy because you are going to need it.. Get some rest. I haven't even started yet..
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:14 other posts 
Rest?
Fuck, numbskull, I never get tired of poking a stick at a big pile of stoopid like you.
It's kind of my favorite hobby.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:17
Oh I know.. you have nothing else better to do in your cunty festered dogshit pile of what you call a life that festered out your mothers cunt.. GEt some rest,

I'm gonna get something to eat.. The fun will start soon..
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 17:38 other posts 
Since his response was attached to my comment about Twowarmtts, I thought that he was talking about her.
By #592419 29,Jul,21 18:00
If you say so. I'll trust my instincts. I don't like them. If you want then that of course is up to you.. Funny that you consider them nice people.. You verified them but they both have fake pictures on their site and not one picture looks authentic. .. So what is that saying of you? Also , I know Kebmo did not clean his page.. i believe you did.
I know there are people that like me here and unfortunately I am not liked.. I'd prefer being myself and truthful. I don't want to fight so if your dogs accidently left your house without a leash I suggest you get them out of the dog pound and train them effectively
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 07:23 other posts 
The pictures on my page are not "fake".
Every single one of them is an actual picture.
They are all real, you dolt.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 10:33
They are fake, just like you.. You are stupid so I'll try to use less words.. Its not your dick hence showyourdick... You are tresspassing here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 14:22 other posts 
Oh, no, please...use MORE words.
You use them in such a strange and incoherent fashion that more words would definitely be more amusing.
I get that English isn't your native language, but seeing you butcher it so badly is more funny than I can say.
By #592419 30,Jul,21 14:33
So is this the best you can do or will Bella have to make more fakes?
By #592419 29,Jul,21 14:20
Its a pattern of fake making..Fakes that have no humility of being called out.. It used to be where they would delete then reappear. Now they don't care if everyone knows they are fake or not.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 20:32 other posts 
huxley999,Thats the member that a current 1 reminds me of that says he is from the netheregions, I mean Netherlands.
By #592419 29,Jul,21 20:34
That's my point.. A coincidence?.. I bet he's not from Netherlands but Neanderthalands.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 21:04 other posts 
Huxley was an asshole
By #592419 30,Jul,21 21:46
Justwill is worse than an asshole, an asshole with infested fungle anal condyloma,,, I want him
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 01:16 other posts 
And I thought otherwise.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   ...#746

Show It Off